This game is actually really fun

So I've been playing LOL for about 3 months now, and I keep seeing people saying that this game isn't fun, or its bad, or whatever but honestly dont get it, I love this game, its legitamatly one of the most fun games I've ever played. I've been enjoying supports like Janna, Lulu, Taric, Yuumi, and Sona, and I've also been having a lot of fun with Willump and Ivern. The game feels really fun and mostly fair, and honestly I feel like skill is the dominating force, or in other words, as long as you're better than your enemies then you will probably win. I get that balance isn't the best but it still feels like everything is pretty much beatable (other than maybe yasuo, but that might just be me) Seriously this game is really fun, maybe I missed out on when the game was super great, but right now I'm absolutly loving leauge
Compartilhar
Mais votados Novos

Estamos testando uma nova função que dá a opção de exibir os comentários da discussão em ordem cronológica. Alguns participantes notaram situações em que mostraram que uma exibição linear possa ser mais útil, então gostaríamos de saber como vocês a usariam.

Reportar como:
Ofensivo Spam Mau comportamento Fórum incorreto
Cancelar