Is it possible that Inting isn't caught because of how often it is reported?

Serious question. I'm sure a lot of people report players who have rough games/throw the game for intentional feeding. It must be hard then for riot to determine who actually had a terrible game and who raged and just decided to "run it down". Wondering if they have to lean more to believing it is a rough game (I'm sure we've all been reported for having a 2/11 game on Yasuo at some point of our league career) letting someone who may run it down and end up with a scoreline of 2/11 off the hook. I saw a tweet the other day where a player had inted I believe 11 games in a row and didn't get banned till his actions ended up on the front page of reddit (sorry I don't remember who this is). This is the main reason I am asking this question
Compartilhar
Mais votados Novos

Estamos testando uma nova função que dá a opção de exibir os comentários da discussão em ordem cronológica. Alguns participantes notaram situações em que mostraram que uma exibição linear possa ser mais útil, então gostaríamos de saber como vocês a usariam.

Reportar como:
Ofensivo Spam Mau comportamento Fórum incorreto
Cancelar