Matches like this upset me so much to the point I don't want to play anymore

Screenshot
Captured with Lightshot
I've never posted here before because I don't want to be portrayed as a whiner or a crybaby who can't suck up a loss. I started playing league earlier this year around May and fell in love with the game. I literally grinded through the summer and played when I wasn't working or after my classes this semester. However time and time again I come across a player whose sole purpose is to tilt the players on their team because their existence is so bleak they find satisfaction knowing they caused some sort of mayhem from the safety of their keyboard at home, even if it was for 25 mins, in another person's life. This is by no means the first time I've experienced this, but I'm tired.. Some Yasuo player decided to run it down my lane and feed Nasus, because 1. The enemy team botched an invade but no one was killed, good right? WRONG. He escaped with low health but refused to back. Ended up dying to Ahri pre lvl 3 and complained about a gank. 2. I told him to play it safe and wait for the jungler and stop playing so aggressive so he decided to run it down my lane and feed Nasus. Who I completely stomped early game and first blooded tower. Now I'm not the best player in the world, I practice on another small account I have and sometimes I pop off and sometimes I get destroyed and go 0/7 but I NEVER do that to my teammates man. Here I am trapped, in a 25+ min match with a guy who refuses to work with his team and runs it down repeatedly even after we somehow 4v5 a team fight and get major shutdowns. He did not want to win. Period. That being said, I think I'm taking a break from one of the best games I've ever played in my life. A week or two maybe more..It may sound corny or immature but I honestly got upset to the point I felt like someone punched me in the gut. My PC freaked out just as I ulted Senna so I couldn't even stick around to report the sorry bastard. I feel bad for my teammates and even the inter because who knows whats going on in his personal life, or maybe he genuinely enjoyed doing what he did or does. He bragged about doing it in previous matches and that Riot doesn't care about low-elo players. I don't know if anyone will read this or if Riot truly doesn't care but it's whatever I guess. But if that's truly the case I may never climb to Challenger and I think after tonight I'm okay with that.
Compartilhar
Mais votados Novos

Estamos testando uma nova função que dá a opção de exibir os comentários da discussão em ordem cronológica. Alguns participantes notaram situações em que mostraram que uma exibição linear possa ser mais útil, então gostaríamos de saber como vocês a usariam.

Reportar como:
Ofensivo Spam Mau comportamento Fórum incorreto
Cancelar