I'm still impressed by how many people on the internet appear to lack the ability to read

It happens all the time. Someone makes a post and says "X is caused by Y, this is an issue" but then someone will comment "yeah but did you know that X is caused by Y?" (or something along those lines) because they can't be assed to read the post. For example, I made a post on r/unpopularopinion about how there's no conspiracy to keep women from having clothing with pockets. In that post, I outlined the claimed reasons why a lot of women's clothing do not have pockets and admitted that they definitely had effects. Within minutes of hitting "post" though, I got a comment saying "Pretty sure we don't get good pockets so they can sell us handbags my guy" despite the line "Yes, companies are definitely trying to encourage women to purchase/wear handbags." being in the post. https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/625/428/bd6.png
Compartilhar
Mais votados Novos

Estamos testando uma nova função que dá a opção de exibir os comentários da discussão em ordem cronológica. Alguns participantes notaram situações em que mostraram que uma exibição linear possa ser mais útil, então gostaríamos de saber como vocês a usariam.

Reportar como:
Ofensivo Spam Mau comportamento Fórum incorreto
Cancelar