Woke up feeling especially positive about the world today despite the myriad of reasons not to do so.
I do the [Miracle Morning](https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--S53lDiKY--/c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/1330275187595006099.jpg). Or rather I'm working toward establishing the Miracle Morning as my daily routine. As my morning meditation and as my morning writing I decided to list all of the things that make me feel good about my life today.
- I've lost 10+lbs since the new year
- I'm making healthier choices and I can feel the difference in body & mind
- I can walk/hike for miles at a time without getting winded, which is more than I could do 2 years ago
- I'm creating again. When I'm in a low spell it's hard for me to produce art, but the last several weeks I have been drawing, painting, & producing more than in a long long time
- Creating makes me feel real
- I'm less anxious lately
- I got a lot of tax money back this year
- My hair is silky af today
- and much more
How are you guys doing? What is good in your life right now?
*I would love to hear about it.*