Any mobas out there that are ....well you know... "FUN"

I played smite for 3 years before i touched LoL then i switched to LoL cause HiRez was letting smite eat shit so they could shit out more paladins junk. Then i played paragon and switched to that cause i was having much more fun in it then league. then Epic dumped paragon in the trashcan because fortnight was making them a fuck load more money for a lot less effort. So i was forced back to lol and i had fun till the meta became pick the hyper mobile shit load of damage bull shit or lose and i realised i wasn't enjoying lol anymore and was just making it more unfun for other people. And now here i am i played all 3 dead space games all 3 dark souls games all 3 metro games and played 100 hrs of skyrim and finished the main story for the first time. And now i want to play a moba cause i loved them so much 2000hrs Smite 1200 hrs League probably 400 in paragon and they are all either not fun or don't exist anymore. Tbh i just want to play a moba like i used to 3/4 years ago where i was having fun playing it and getting better at it. At least until spyro comes out in 4 days. Course then ill just want to play a moba after i 100% all 3 games. God i miss having a fun moba to play so bad.
Compartilhar
Mais votados Novos

Estamos testando uma nova função que dá a opção de exibir os comentários da discussão em ordem cronológica. Alguns participantes notaram situações em que mostraram que uma exibição linear possa ser mais útil, então gostaríamos de saber como vocês a usariam.

Reportar como:
Ofensivo Spam Mau comportamento Fórum incorreto
Cancelar