Favorite Champion Personalities

While gameplay is huge on league, it is hard to enjoy league without also loving the colorful personalities of each champion. Here's my personal top-ten list of champions with personalities I love. 10. Camille: **"Second guess yourself, you will still be wrong"** Flies at you while telling you running makes no difference 9. Azir: **"When every trace of you is lost, I will remain."** The persistent emperor who earned respect through sheer dominance. 8. Kindred: **"Fate hunts you today"** She never forgets a theft. 7. Jhin: **Life, has no meaning, but your death... shall."** Whispers your invitation to his unforgettable performance. 6. Taliyah: ** "Keep your eyes on the horizon and your feet on the ground."** What can you do when the very earth is in her favor? 5. Twitch: **"Oh! Hello!"** Little old twitch just passing through. 4. Tahm Kench: **"You have succeeded only in ruffling my attire!"** A book is judged by it's cover. He knows this all too well. 3. Yasuo: **"A sword's poor company for a long road."** The ronin. 2. Illaoi: **"Live your journey - or die in mine"** She is not your enemy, just a very strict teacher. 1. Poppy: **"I'm no hero. Just a yordle with a hammer."** A small lady with a big heart.
Compartilhar
Mais votados Novos

Estamos testando uma nova função que dá a opção de exibir os comentários da discussão em ordem cronológica. Alguns participantes notaram situações em que mostraram que uma exibição linear possa ser mais útil, então gostaríamos de saber como vocês a usariam.

Reportar como:
Ofensivo Spam Mau comportamento Fórum incorreto
Cancelar