How is this okay?

Gyazo
Gyazo is a simple way to share screenshots, GIFs, and replays in seconds. Take interesting and useful captures from games, apps, and sites instantly.
I mean their are many things wrong with this.... One being the fact its looks like LSD maybe not so much in the form but its a pretty damn good reference imo. Second note Riot promotes non toxic environment i get this seems "harmless" but its literally influencing BM and to any new player how does that look. imo i dont think it's right especially if a cigar on graves is to much, but this is okay is outrageous and a big personal Fuc* you to whoever decided this is okay. You are a company with millions of players if you cannot stop and think about what you are posting and how it could effect people with a problem big ol fu.
Compartilhar
Mais votados Novos

Estamos testando uma nova função que dá a opção de exibir os comentários da discussão em ordem cronológica. Alguns participantes notaram situações em que mostraram que uma exibição linear possa ser mais útil, então gostaríamos de saber como vocês a usariam.

Reportar como:
Ofensivo Spam Mau comportamento Fórum incorreto
Cancelar