Going from 500FPS to 100FPS on a $4000 PC REAL QUICK!!!!

Hello, so about 2 weeks ago I built my first gaming PC with these specs: CPU: Intel Core I9-9900k (OC to 4.8GHZ) Motherboard: Asus ROG Z390-E Ram: 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 3200 GPU: Asus Geforce RTX 2080 ROG STRIX OC Edition CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken x72 360mm Case: NZXT h700i Power Supply: EVGA Supernova 850 G3 Storage: Samsung SSD 970 Pro NVMe 512GB Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB Monitor: Asus ROG Swift PG279QZ 144hz (OC to 165hz) Thermal Paste: Thermal Grizzly kryonaut However I've started having a new issue today. I'm getting lower fps than usual. For example: in league of legends, game starts at around 300fps and gradually goes to about 100 fps with the first 10 min of the game!!! it used to be around 350 at the lowest in intense 5v5s (max settings). Other games are working fine: In BO4 Im not 100% sure but i think my fps has went from about 110 avg i think to about 85 (max settings). Dont play minecraft anymore but just fired it up and i get normal fps (350-1200 depending on the scene i guess but id say avg 700 fps). Dont play fortnite anymore but fired it up and play a couple of games, dont remember what it used toi be but i think the fps are normal about 120 on max settings. Apex Legends averaged around 140fps on max settings so pretty good I think. no complaints there. so I guess the only outliers are maybe BO4 if I'm not wrong about the previous fps counts which i guess because of the uncertainty maybe its not an issue? but definitely LoL has something going on with it Now i know know one cares going from 450 fps in league to 100 its still above 60 but my monitor is 165hz and im not even utilizing its max potential at that point and i would like to know whats causing it. I just updated my graphics driver today (last time was 2 weeks ago when i built the PC) and nothing changed. Temps depending on the game is in high 40s to high 50s on cpu and 30 for gpu so pretty damn good. GPU utilization and core clock are at max while under load which is good and CPU is hitting max OC of 4.8GHz at 1.201 Volt which is also good EXCEPT IN LEAGUE OF LEGENDS. league doesnt utilize GPU at max which idk why??? TBH i couldn't care less about not getting high fps in league if its something wrong with their game i just dont want it to be a hardware issues or a dumb software issue in windows that can be fixed easily. Windows Power settings are also optimized it is on "recommended" but min CPU usage is at 5% and max is at 100% so its all good there. P.S: Forgot to mention I guess, League didn't have these issues until 24h ago so idk what happend to it! Also for some odd reason, in windows and in games, i can choose a 3620 x 2036 resolution which doesn't make sense since my monitor is 1440p!!!! so that might have something to do with all of this? idk If anyone knows any reason as to why this is happening in league pls let me know. Thanks
Compartilhar
Mais votados Novos

Estamos testando uma nova função que dá a opção de exibir os comentários da discussão em ordem cronológica. Alguns participantes notaram situações em que mostraram que uma exibição linear possa ser mais útil, então gostaríamos de saber como vocês a usariam.

Reportar como:
Ofensivo Spam Mau comportamento Fórum incorreto
Cancelar