SUSPENDED FOR 14 DAYS FOR DOING STRATEGICALLY MINDED SION

So I was playing this new Sion strat that I saw and I won one out of 3 games with it. In my last game I got reported for "inting" when I clearly said I was intentionally killing myself and it was just a bad game. I was 1/16 and I know its a horrible score, but I NEVER in league of legends go that nasty score. One game I play this type of Sion and BOOM, instantly banned. Riot Maple said in a Reddit post that this type of ban wasn't going to be punished because its sort of a game strategy of some sort that we don't have enough info about. Here is the link: https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/9lmg47/inting_sion_is_doing_more_harm_than_good/e790zkq/ I lost my Honor Level so I wont get my rewards for playing bad ONE GAME. Does that mean that League of Legends has a specific K/D ratio to get banned? If I go 1/16 for any reason, will I get banned? How can I get help in this situation? Thanks in advance.
Compartilhar

Estamos testando uma nova função que dá a opção de exibir os comentários da discussão em ordem cronológica. Alguns participantes notaram situações em que mostraram que uma exibição linear possa ser mais útil, então gostaríamos de saber como vocês a usariam.

Reportar como:
Ofensivo Spam Mau comportamento Fórum incorreto
Cancelar