Riot, seriously, what the fuck happened to all the Rotating Game Modes...?

- Where the fuck did the Star Guardian game mode go? - When can I get myself ascended & dominate games in Ascension? - Why on earth do you promote nothing else but URF this & URF that? If this mode can run well, why not others? - When can I meme with my friends to go as 5 man ZZ'Rot portal Blitzcrank in One For All? - Where is Nexus Blitz? I don't mind not being permanent, but giving it some sort of comeback can be nice. - Why not release back Hexakill before removing Twisted Treeline? Give us some time to make final peace with the dead map for fuck sake! And most important question of all: #Why the fuck did you wasted all your time & resources in creating TFT rather than fixing the "incompatibility" between the new client & the game modes? This is so aggravating to think of. Literally all of my online friends can't find any single hint of fun in the current League **thanks to your selfish balance that only revolves around pro-play**, making the game more frustrating & annoying to play. Hence, why even playing Normals or Ranked solo makes me feel dehydrated & exhausted, especially when I get nothing but typical XP. The only left for us to have a good night of League games together is when exciting game modes were release back for a limited time, hence where we would group up & have a grand time together playing the mode out. TFT is NOT the answer. It's definitely nothing like how League is played, and is a completely bizzare genre of what League is suppose to be. I'm sincerely disappointed in what League has become of this day. I remembered spending ounces of dollars on getting skins for my favorite champions, since I used to loved League so much up to the point that I wanted to show off my collection to the community. Now that I've stopped since it's not worth it anymore, I can see why Riot has devolved themselves into focusing on money-grabbing Little Legends & Passes to keep their company up, including the incoming Eternals. Like really, you want me to pay extra to show off my achievements? Fuck off, Riot...
Compartilhar
Mais votados Novos

Estamos testando uma nova função que dá a opção de exibir os comentários da discussão em ordem cronológica. Alguns participantes notaram situações em que mostraram que uma exibição linear possa ser mais útil, então gostaríamos de saber como vocês a usariam.

Reportar como:
Ofensivo Spam Mau comportamento Fórum incorreto
Cancelar