LoL forums in a nutshell

**Riot:** Hey guys. Just letting you know, we're removing the Legacy cursor, because our data shows most people don't use it anyway— **Forums:** WTF RIOT. As if we needed more proof, you just HATE your players, don't you? Especially the older ones! You are trash, and your game is trash, and I hope you're thinking about that $10 skin I buy every couple months while I walk. Out. This. Door. **Riot:** Whoa there. We're just trying to streamline, didn't realize there's so much sentiment around the Legacy cursor. Sorry, we'll keep it around. **Forums:** Whatever. While I will grudgingly edit my hate thread to acknowledge that I got exactly what I wanted, I'd also like to take this opportunity to point out that it's not enough, and your game still sucks, all because you never follow our constructive feedback. **Riot:** You're...welcome? Enjoy the free game. **Forums:** Oh, we will. But you'll never hear it from us, as revenge for all your broken promises.
Compartilhar
Mais votados Novos

Estamos testando uma nova função que dá a opção de exibir os comentários da discussão em ordem cronológica. Alguns participantes notaram situações em que mostraram que uma exibição linear possa ser mais útil, então gostaríamos de saber como vocês a usariam.

Reportar como:
Ofensivo Spam Mau comportamento Fórum incorreto
Cancelar