The creed of Support

Behold, the modified for support Marine Creed. For what better of a role model than people who dedicate their lives to fighting for freedom. Let all support mains take this into their heart, and go forth to victory! Memorize it, repeat it, use it. This is my ADC. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My ADC is my best friend. They are my life. I must heal and support them as I must heal and support myself. My ADC, without me, is useless unless it’s OP and I’m not. But I must not assume them to be OP, nor myself to be noob. I must believe in the possibility of victory. Without my ADC, I am useless unless they are a noob and I’m not. But I must not assume myself to be OP, nor them to be noob. I will believe in the possibility of victory. I must ward my ADC’s path true and scanner for wards and traps. I must ward more thoroughly than my enemy support who is trying to kill me. I must poke him more than he pokes me. I will. My ADC and myself know that what counts in this war is not the skill shots we fire, the risky plays we make, nor our KDA score. We know that it is the team fight victory that counts. We will win the team fight. My ADC’s life is sacred, more even than mine, because it is my victory. I will protect it. Thus, I will learn them as a sibling. I will learn my ADC’s weaknesses, their strength, their skills, their items, and their runes. I will ever guard them against the ravages of DPS as I will ever guard my own HP against DPS. I will keep my ADC healed and ready. We will become part of each other. We will. Before Riot, I swear this creed. My ADC and myself are the DPS of my Team. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my Team. So be it, until victory is our team's and there is no enemy nexus, but score screen!
Compartilhar
Mais votados Novos

Estamos testando uma nova função que dá a opção de exibir os comentários da discussão em ordem cronológica. Alguns participantes notaram situações em que mostraram que uma exibição linear possa ser mais útil, então gostaríamos de saber como vocês a usariam.

Reportar como:
Ofensivo Spam Mau comportamento Fórum incorreto
Cancelar