Can we take a moment to recognize these beautiful sparkling gems of players?

I'm talking about the quiet/silent team mates. They are fucking rock stars. When they load into champion select, they don't declare a champion and just pick one without saying a peep. Throughout the entire game, they never say a single thing, never ping, never emote, and whether they are playing well or not, they don't type anything into chat. Game ends, at the results screen, they leave silently without a word. Fucking phenomenal. Whether we win or lose, those are the best games IMO, and I almost always throw those dudes an honor. In a game full of grown ass men crying about every little thing, those players are fucking diamonds, and I don't care if they never throw a MIA/OMW ping, it's fucking glorious to get a game where no one says shit and no one whines. You players are the god damn heroes of league and I fucking salute you.
Compartilhar
Mais votados Novos

Estamos testando uma nova função que dá a opção de exibir os comentários da discussão em ordem cronológica. Alguns participantes notaram situações em que mostraram que uma exibição linear possa ser mais útil, então gostaríamos de saber como vocês a usariam.

Reportar como:
Ofensivo Spam Mau comportamento Fórum incorreto
Cancelar