Huge fps drops after patch 9.22?

I´ve never had this problem before. I´m having huge FPS drops since the game updated into patch 9.22, when I say huge is because it is actually HUGE! about 50-60 FPS drop every 10 seconds! I literally can´t play League at least on SR. The most interesting part is that I can play on other maps fluently. I formatted the PC but I´m still having the same issue. My PC isn´t the best PC in the world, but in the last 4 years I´ve never had a problem with it so I concluded that this must be an issue that is coming from the game itself and not from my PC. Edit: I´ve sent FOUR tickets to Riot´s support and they sent me the exact same answer in ALL of them: "It´s a problem from your PC" man I´m sorry for the language but this is getting DISGUSTING! The support is copy pasting the exact same text for those who have been experiencing this issue, my gosh how can a company just ignore such a large amount of players having this issue! This is an in-game otimization bug that has been happening for months already and it´s getting worse and worse!
Compartilhar
Mais votados Novos

Estamos testando uma nova função que dá a opção de exibir os comentários da discussão em ordem cronológica. Alguns participantes notaram situações em que mostraram que uma exibição linear possa ser mais útil, então gostaríamos de saber como vocês a usariam.

Reportar como:
Ofensivo Spam Mau comportamento Fórum incorreto
Cancelar