Why is Garen as a champion so hard to take seriously

Seriously, why is this champion so hard to take seriously? Not in terms of strenght but in terms of that the champion does not feel cool to me, it just feels like I'm trolling, even if I'm not. Simplicity? memes? or is it just me that think this way? I watched the legends never die video again and he seems like such a hardcore character but everywhere else he just feels like a troll champ. I also played him some recently and I started looking more at his animations. His basic attack and ult feel really nice and they feel like they belong on a big heavy warrior. So I'm confused as to why he is such a joke. He is like teemo, but teemo is a joke and that is reflected in everything about the champ. Garen not so much though.. maybe its just me
Compartilhar
Mais votados Novos

Estamos testando uma nova função que dá a opção de exibir os comentários da discussão em ordem cronológica. Alguns participantes notaram situações em que mostraram que uma exibição linear possa ser mais útil, então gostaríamos de saber como vocês a usariam.

Reportar como:
Ofensivo Spam Mau comportamento Fórum incorreto
Cancelar