I am not a Moderator

Hey lovelies, hope you're all well! Recently I have been getting many of you adding me, tossing my name around, and telling people that I am a moderator and many of you have been messaging me for assistance, which is cute, and I appreciate that you guys come to me for advice but I am not a moderator. I did not sign up for a position and I do not imply that I am one, even though sometimes I talk like one and back them up in certain situations, OR even helping you guys with questions and concerns you may have, that is just me genuinely trying to help you from the kindness of my heart. So please, if you have questions and concerns do NOT add my account asking for assistance or spreading my name around that I am a moderator. Thank you. ( if you would like to contact them, go to this link and join their discord! https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/qVlculPP-boards-moderation-discord ) If you would like to ask me a question though and want my OPINION on a topic, you're always welcome to ask me! I wont bite you! Just try not to come to me for actual support that a moderator only could offer, i.e, editing or taking down posts, etc. ♡ _"Don't be shy."_ {{champion:28}}
Compartilhar
Mais votados Novos

Estamos testando uma nova função que dá a opção de exibir os comentários da discussão em ordem cronológica. Alguns participantes notaram situações em que mostraram que uma exibição linear possa ser mais útil, então gostaríamos de saber como vocês a usariam.

Reportar como:
Ofensivo Spam Mau comportamento Fórum incorreto
Cancelar