1 question about 4 th reward.

I am not that kind of TFT player , i play of 7-8 years , with breaks between those years played .. , and i am that kind of guy who would find more usefull a page of runes than an egg containing some fashion mob into TFT... , is my own opinnion , as i am having issues connecting TFT , and i don't like to start TFT games with game moving smoth only in the round 2.... , i tryed everything , even to repair the client , nothing worked... , i simple can't play TFT ... , so the ideea is that , i would more much use a page of rune than a TFT fashion pet... I also wonder when page runes will be 2 pages at price of 1... , because i haven't seen that of a long time , most people buy page runes only when such sales are up , because the amount of pages you have to buy is huge... , i mean up to 20 , you will have what to pay if you go page by page to buy it on BE . I not want to question Riot generosity , just question myself if it will be just something that will stay there unused... , as the TFT mode ,run worse than previous early acces on TFT ... , it lags even much more than then ... , idk ,what could be so demanding , considering is an auto chess game mode ... , any other mode runs without problem but TFT seems to not even give me chances to pick champion on the begin of the game , i always thought i should record , but what's the point , i been writing about this issues and nothing got fixed until present... My suggestion ,was to add an early time break on begin of the game ,until the game entry normality.... , to start on your map , and prepare for the first round where you have to chose the champion and item you want.. , it makes more sense as after a time i entry the game , there are no anymore freezes of screen with sound working in background..., so probably the begin of the game is too voluminous in data and graphics proccesing and it kicks a frame block.
Compartilhar
Mais votados Novos

Estamos testando uma nova função que dá a opção de exibir os comentários da discussão em ordem cronológica. Alguns participantes notaram situações em que mostraram que uma exibição linear possa ser mais útil, então gostaríamos de saber como vocês a usariam.

Reportar como:
Ofensivo Spam Mau comportamento Fórum incorreto
Cancelar