# What would they be?
Troll Picking - Picks a champion that does not fit the given role, with the intention to ruin one other's game.
Lack of Game Knowledge - The player is incorrectly placed in a higher bracket of the ranked system.
# What would they do as punishments?
1. Ranked game restriction for 5 games. This means the player has to win 5 normal draft games to play Ranked again.
2. Ranked game restriction for 25 games. This means the player has to win 25 normal draft games to play Ranked again.
3. Ranked game restriction for 100 games. This means the player has to win 100 normal draft games to play Ranked again.
4. Ranked game restriction for one season. This means the player cannot play ranked during this season again. If there's less than 1 month left of the season, this will include the next season as well.
5. Account suspension for 14 days + limiting XP gain on account (to make level ups harder) and closing the opportunity to play Normal Draft and Ranked for the next 100 games. Only TFT, Blind Pick and ARAM will be available.
6. Permanent account suspension.
**Lack of Game Knowledge**:
1. Decrease MMR slightly to reduce LP gains and increase LP losses. (reduce MMR by 50)
2. Reduce MMR more significantly, add a ranked restriction for 10 games and a low priority for 5 games of 5 minutes.
3. Demote the player with one division lower than their current one and restrict them for playing ranked for the next 25 games.
4+. Drop the player at the exact same division with exactly a tier lower than their current one. Ranked restriction for 35 games.