Is this worthy of a 14-dayban?

To preface: -Our Master Yi jungle was feeding, and flaming my friend, who was on mid Akali. -This account had no prior punishments and was honor 2 at the time of the punishment. No chat restrictions, and this was the only game it was punished for. -This isn't my account. It's my friend's. If you'll like proof, check his latest game and you can see that I was the Neeko there. Here are the logs: Game 1 In-Game X Marks The KiII: literally X Marks The KiII: couldnt do anything X Marks The KiII: no cooldowns X Marks The KiII: 0 energy X Marks The KiII: 200 hp X Marks The KiII: what do u want X Marks The KiII: dumbass X Marks The KiII: go sleep with ur sister X Marks The KiII: bastard X Marks The KiII: reported and muted X Marks The KiII: legit X Marks The KiII: reported for the 2nd time X Marks The KiII: no im not a sniper X Marks The KiII: reported for the 3rd time X Marks The KiII: this time for inting X Marks The KiII: gj giving her 2 kills lmao X Marks The KiII: sound X Marks The KiII: gj feeding mid X Marks The KiII: lukl X Marks The KiII: for? X Marks The KiII: see X Marks The KiII: no going afk X Marks The KiII: no chance of winning btw X Marks The KiII: calculated X Marks The KiII: lol X Marks The KiII: lol X Marks The KiII: are u ok X Marks The KiII: u were giving 2 free kills and ur still complaining X Marks The KiII: uh oh X Marks The KiII: stinky boi X Marks The KiII: cry X Marks The KiII: me a river X Marks The KiII: ur 4/11 X Marks The KiII: why are u still saying to report me lol X Marks The KiII: report this yi please lol X Marks The KiII: flaming all game so toxic and ran it down + troll Post-Game X Marks The KiII: on gods life please report this yi X Marks The KiII: holy wow What do you guys think?
Compartilhar
Reportar como:
Ofensivo Spam Mau comportamento Fórum incorreto
Cancelar