I wish to understand why my account was permanently suspended

Game 1 In-Game young ruffian: oh shoot young ruffian: where was the coutner gank young ruffian: YI COME TOP young ruffian: QUICK young ruffian: wtf young ruffian: ok ornn young ruffian: ornn young ruffian: more like young ruffian: im gonna have no fun this game young ruffian: no mornn fun this game young ruffian: got em young ruffian: yeah my bad greeny young ruffian: gave him a kill early young ruffian: that sounds op young ruffian: CRINJ young ruffian: wow nice pressure bot lane young ruffian: janna roaming top for free young ruffian: reported young ruffian: ugh this vayne young ruffian: im playing with an e couple bot lane young ruffian: cringe! young ruffian: report bot lane young ruffian: they had no pressure so yi roamed mid young ruffian: pathetic young ruffian: gragas is fucking insane young ruffian: like actually young ruffian: right? young ruffian: omg young ruffian: you guys are literally e dating young ruffian: anything u say is invalid young ruffian: our bot lane is litearlly edating through league lol young ruffian: they cant type in all chat, not smart enough young ruffian: ight report bot for feeding young ruffian: congrats u figured out how to type in all chat young ruffian: yo ashe add me young ruffian: fucking simps bot lane lol young ruffian: vayne unironically uses rofl young ruffian: just typed out exactly "Worst team ROFL." young ruffian: they did it to try and stave away criticism young ruffian: but being self aware doesnt put u above the fact ur edating over fucking league of legends young ruffian: ur fat young ruffian: lol young ruffian: omfg young ruffian: ornn young ruffian: imagine flaming malphite instaed of edaters who muted us apparently young ruffian: im so badass i dont edate young ruffian: or date in general young ruffian: im an incel who lives in their mom's basement young ruffian: im 400 pounds and hate women young ruffian: If u werent upset u wouldnt respond young ruffian: u clearly care cuz u didnt just mute us and ignore us young ruffian: ur like grade schoolers young ruffian: yeah we're 8xing these guys young ruffian: anyone here play pv2 young ruffian: vayne with the 2 stealth wards she never uses young ruffian: fat 5 vision score lol young ruffian: same young ruffian: I young ruffian: ok lulu young ruffian: 8xing both u guys young ruffian: toxic young ruffian: that damage lol young ruffian: janan young ruffian: lol what was that young ruffian: thanks vayne young ruffian: love u too <3 young ruffian: 6 vision score young ruffian: oh young ruffian: that was toxic vayne young ruffian: ur making me feel really uncomfortable young ruffian: *sighs* bot lanes these days............................... young ruffian: they lost their carry! young ruffian: bye yi young ruffian: to bed who young ruffian: whos there young ruffian: shepard who young ruffian: duo isnt gonna ff young ruffian: facts Post-Game young ruffian: 8x lulu and vayne plz young ruffian: edating cringe young ruffian: yup young ruffian: gragas reported I understand that previous bans have been for hate speech, and the like, but I remember reading on a loading screen you are allowed to competitively "BS" others, and the problem comes when you make people feel uncomfortable. I was trying to fix up using racial slurs and the like, but I was permanently banned for the chat logs copy-pasted. I only really started making fun of bot lane when they kept making messages to each other in game, which honestly made me feel very alienated, and awkward. It was in agreement throughout pretty much the entire lobby that nobody really liked the duo, so it was widely accepted I was not really making anyone feel uncomfortable. I believe I was perma'd through a bot, rather than manually, because more often than not I'll attempt to tilt opposing laners/junglers in ranked games by typing like "lol" or "nice play" or something of the sort. I would like more clarification on the perma, rather than previously deserved punishments.
Compartilhar
Reportar como:
Ofensivo Spam Mau comportamento Fórum incorreto
Cancelar