My team flamed me and called me a skinhead, and I got chat restricted for it

I recently played a game where I got dumpstered top lane, and my team flamed me the entire game, said I was garbage, I was inting, and I'd be reported, plus one person called me a skinhead. I reported them. Then I get a notification that I'm now chat restricted, and this game is cited as the primary trigger. I open a support, and this is what I'm told. Rioter: (I do want to focus on Game 1, this was the trigger game and game 2 is considered supplementary to the trigger game) [24:25] Marid King (Udyr): you guys are so toxic its insane [25:06] Marid King (Udyr): ior what [25:13] Marid King (Udyr): youre gonan report me? [25:21] Marid King (Udyr): thats fucking extortion Rioter: (In all honesty, taking the time to point out other player's poor behavior really only causes more turmoil for yourself and others) [26:13] Marid King (Udyr): and I'm reporting you [26:20] Marid King (Udyr): becaue i've done literally nothing wrong [26:29] Marid King (Udyr): and you're still being an incredibly toxic asshole [26:45] Marid King (Udyr): 0/7/5 is inting <-(referring to my own score) [26:57] Marid King (Udyr): yeah that's not reportable [27:00] Marid King (Udyr): whatsoever [27:05] Marid King (Udyr): you are so toxic its not funny Rioter: (I completely understand the frustration but announcing your irritation really does only cause more issues for the playing environment for other players) [28:40] Marid King (Udyr): your nonstop flame [28:46] Marid King (Udyr): and attempts to get the enemy team to report me [28:51] Marid King (Udyr): are actually reportable offenses [29:01] Marid King (Udyr): not sure if you understand that rio makes the rulse [29:52] Marid King (Udyr): stop being toxic pls [30:23] Marid King (Udyr): why would i ever listen to someone who is toxic to me [30:28] Marid King (Udyr): and swears to report me (at this point I get called a skinhead) [30:39] Marid King (Udyr): thats racist [30:47] Marid King (Udyr): you guys just keep getting more toxic [31:19] Marid King (Udyr): no, you do [31:24] Marid King (Udyr): your report is worthless Rioter: (I will stop here, at this point, I believe you're able to get a strong idea of what is considered to be negative) In a followup reply: "These are a few avenues in which our IFS (Instant Feedback System) can detect negativity for in League. Arguing with others (Even if you didn't start the problem, you can slow it down or stop it by ignoring the misbehavior of others) Calling out other player's poor behavior (Players want attention so they'll try and push your buttons, it's important to do your best to not let them get to you) Calling out other player's poor gameplay choices/performance (This is more self explanatory but if you're not focused on future objectives, you're only hindering your chances of having a competitive match) Please note that these are only a few ways our IFS can detect negativity, there are more, but these are the most common ones that I've found when it comes to penalties within our expected escalation. If you're still having trouble determining whether your words can be detected as negative I think of chat like this. "Is what I'm going to say either positive or neutral towards other players"? If the answer is no, then it's likely that what you're going to say next is going to come off as negative/frustrating for other players." end of reply Let me be the first to say that I've been chat restricted before, and I know when I'm an asshole I deserve to be silenced. Somebody please read the above chat and point out to me where the chat restriction-worthy filth I said is. What gets to me are the three things that were cited as toxic by the rioter. Arguing with others (Even if you didn't start the problem, you can slow it down or stop it by ignoring the misbehavior of others) So if someone flames you, don't defend yourself. If someone else gets flamed, don't defend them. Don't call out toxic behavior. If you do, you'll get chat restricted like me. Calling out other player's poor behavior (Players want attention so they'll try and push your buttons, it's important to do your best to not let them get to you) So if someone is being toxic, pretend its not happening. Do it, or you'll get chat restricted like me. Calling out other player's poor gameplay choices/performance (This is more self explanatory but if you're not focused on future objectives, you're only hindering your chances of having a competitive match) So, if someone makes a mistake, never say so. If they go in 1v5 then blame you for not following, remember that you can't argue. If they then flame you and are toxic, remember that you must pretend everything is fine. Otherwise, you'll get chat restricted like me. Maybe this is just me, but I thought chat toxicity was flame, insults, and racial slurs. What is this Orwellian police state nonsense where we are all to pretend toxicity doesn't exist, and those that speak out are punished? What the fuck is going on here?
Compartilhar
Reportar como:
Ofensivo Spam Mau comportamento Fórum incorreto
Cancelar