Maz, the Visionary

I have no idea if this has already been thought of. It probably has. I was just bored and thought of it and was like "Huh." so here I am. Also, I'm VERY open to critiques 'cause I'm kinda garbage at this game, so for all I know I made Maz broken or super weak or maybe both. So I'm open to critiques and advice, I suppose, if anybody wants to provide them. Also I have no art whatsoever of her 'cause I wouldn't be able to draw a proper stick figure even if my mother's life depended on it, so. =/ But I'll provide a sort of description of her at the end. Anywho, onto Maz. --- ***Maz, the Visionary*** --- **Health:** 535 – 2,065 **Health Regeneration:** 5.45 – 15.1 **Mana:** 380 – 1,285 **Mana Regeneration:** 8 – 21.6 **Range:** 525 **Attack Damage:** 55 - 110 **Attack Speed:** 0.65 – 0.88 **Armor:** 25 - 88 **Magic Resistance:** 30 – 38.5 **Movement Speed:** 340 --- > **Passive: "Ingenuity of a Visionary"** > Every time Maz destroys an enemy ward, places a ward, or repairs a destroyed allied ward, she gains a stack of "Visionary." This can stack infinitely and will not expire. --- > **Q: “Vision Blast”** Mana Cost: 60 / 75 / 90 / 105 / 120 Cooldown: 10s / 9.5s / 9s / 8.5s / 8s Range: 800 > Maz launches a blast of magic from her Hextech disk that explodes upon enemy contact or at max range, dealing 55 / 80 / 105 / 130 / 155 (+35% AP) magic damage to the main target and another 20 / 35 / 50 / 65 / 80 (+15% AP) bonus magic damage in a 250 unit radius, granting true sight of all enemies hit for 1 second. > Maz can recast Vision Blast within 2 seconds of its initial cast, but it will cost twice as much mana and consume 5 stacks of "Visionary." If Maz does not have 5 or more stacks of "Visionary," she cannot recast Vision Blast. Maz cannot recast Vision Blast more than once. --- > **W: “Tools of a Visionary”** Range: 100 Mana Cost for repairing a ward: 125 at all levels Mana Cost for altering a ward: 50 / 65 / 80 / 95 / 110 Cooldown: 3s at all levels > **Passive Effect:** When an allied ward expires or is destroyed, it is replaced with a marker that grants no vision and lasts for a certain amount of time. Stealth Wards and Warding Totems get 30 second markers while Control Wards and Farsight Wards get 15 second markers. If the wards are not repaired within the marker's duration, the marker disappears and the ward is irreparable. However, if Maz repairs the target ward before the marker expires, it is instantaneously restored with full health and a reset duration and it also gains a “Fragile” debuff. If a Fragile ward is destroyed or expires, it is unable to be repaired. (To repair a ward, get within range and click the marker.) Maz is unable to repair Zombie Wards. > **Active Effect:** Maz consumes a stack of "Visionary" to upgrade the “trap tier” of a nearby ward by 1 tier up to a cap of Trap Tier 5. Using Tools of a Visionary on Fragile wards doubles the mana cost of each cast. Maz can only upgrade wards up to a trap tier equivalent to Tools of a Visionary’s ability rank. **(Note: In other words, if she puts three points into her W, she can upgrade a ward to Trap Tier 3, but no higher. This is mostly to stop people from abusing the ability by putting one point into it to conserve mana costs and still get a ward to Trap Tier 5.)** > Trap Tier 1: The ward detonates upon expiration or destruction, dealing 5 / 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 (+10% AP) magic damage to all enemies in a 200 unit radius. > Trap Tier 2: The ward detonates upon expiration or destruction, dealing 5 / 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 (+10% AP) magic damage to all enemies in a 200 unit radius and slowing them by 15% for 2 seconds. > Trap Tier 3: The ward detonates upon expiration or destruction, dealing 25 / 35 / 45 / 55 / 65 (+45% AP) magic damage to all enemies in a 200 unit radius and slowing them by 15% for 2 seconds. > Trap Tier 4: The ward detonates upon expiration or destruction, dealing 25 / 35 / 45 / 55 / 65 (+45% AP) magic damage to all enemies in a 200 unit radius and slowing them by 45% for 2 seconds. > Trap Tier 5: The ward detonates upon expiration or destruction, dealing 50 / 75 / 100 / 125 / 150 (+70% AP) magic damage to all enemies in a 200 unit radius and slowing them by 45% for 2 seconds. --- > **E: “Vision Dash”** Mana Cost: 50 / 65 / 80 / 95 / 110 Cooldown: 16s / 14.75s / 13.5s / 12.25s / 11s Range: 400 – 1,050 > Maz dashes 400 units in a target direction. This does not cross terrain. However, if she targets a ward with Vision Dash, the range doubles and it can cross terrain. If the ward has a Trap Tier, the range of Vision Dash increases by 50 per Trap Tier. Maz cannot dash to ward markers. Using Vision Dash toward Fragile wards doubles the mana cost. --- > **R: “The Visionary's Boon”** Mana Cost: 150 / 175 / 200 Cooldown: 20s / 15s / 10s Range: 450 > **Active Effect:** Maz grants a target allied Champion one of her “Visionary” stacks, up to a cap of 10. Allies can use “Visionary” stacks to repair wards, consuming 2 stacks per ward. They can also use 5 stacks to upgrade the trap tier of a nearby ward. Lastly, they can use all 10 stacks to instantly grant them another ward charge. In doing so, however, they reset the cooldown on the next charge. > **Passive Effect: With at least one stack,** the next time that ally’s health drops below 15%, they place a Trap Tier 1 ward at their feet and consume all “Visionary” stacks, healing for 135 / 175 / 215 (+(10 x number of stacks consumed)% AP) health. **With at least five stacks,** the next time that ally’s health drops below 15%, they place a Trap Tier 3 ward at their feet and consume all “Visionary” stacks, healing for 135 / 175 / 215 (+(15 x number of stacks consumed)% AP) health. **With all ten stacks,** the next time that ally’s health drops below 15%, they place a Trap Tier 5 ward at their feet and consume all “Visionary” stacks, healing for 135 / 175 / 215 (+(20 x number of stacks consumed)% AP) health and extending the heal to all allies in a 250 unit radius for 35 / 75 / 115 (+(5 x number of stacks consumed)% AP) health. --- As for her appearance, Maz is some level of short or tall. I don't know enough about the average female height to say if she's tall or short, but I imagined her being about 5'4" or 5'5" with frizzy black hair as though she was just electrocuted. She has glasses, but the right lens is cracked, and she has steampunk-ish goggles strapped on top of her head. She has a small hammer (like the tool) in her right hand and a disk in her left that looks like a gear, but with an electric blue glow to it. She has light tan skin and freckles, bright green eyes, and a small scar on her right cheek near the cheekbone. She wears brown boots, but the left bootleg is squished down near her ankle and she wears shin-high socks. She also has brown, leather, fingerless gloves on both hands and a simple brown shirt with long white sleeves and a white trim, except her right sleeve is rolled up to her elbow. --- ***EDITS*** So I basically reworked her. XD I still like the idea of a vision-based support, but Ðeath XIII and Gilgayu gave me some good pointers. First, I feel like Ðeath XIII made a very good point that Maz in her previous state was too much of a "ward slave." Hopefully the new kit helps that. And Gilgayu's mention of ward interactions gave me a fantastic idea. So now her kit's completely different. Overall, many good things were pointed out. I made her R way too similar to Twisted Fate's, her W was a bit wonky, and in realizing this, I noticed her passive was too, well, passive. It made her ward-centered instead of ward-based. I don't want Maz to be a glorified warding item that can be controlled. I much rather her be able to interact with wards in some fashion, and I think I achieved that in this edit. Although, I will say now her abilities are even more wacky and, to be completely honest, I think her entire kit is now absolutely broken, but I'm posting this anyways and leaving that decision for people more experienced than myself. Thank you to everyone who has provided feedback so far. Much appreciated. <3 **NOTE: I just wanted to make mention as well that I kept the first iteration of Maz just in case this one is even worse, which is honestly a possibility at this point. XD**
Compartilhar
Reportar como:
Ofensivo Spam Mau comportamento Fórum incorreto
Cancelar