Dreadnova Darius and Gemstone skins in general

Dreadnova Darius Skin Spotlight - League of Legends
League of Legends Dreadnova Darius Skin Spotlight. Purchase RP here and help support this channel via the amazon affiliate program (NA): https://amzn.to/2qZ3Bmv Shows off Animations and Ability Effects of Darius on their Dreadnova Skin in this Spotlight. All footage was taken in game.
So, since I finally collected 10 Gems I went and checked out the Gemstone skins available. I never paid much attention to them in the first place, because they're basically unavailable, so why bother? Dreadnova Darius was the only one that left an impression but on closer inspection I felt a bid underwhelmed. I mean NO new voicelines or filter and NO unique Death animation? Sure the newer Hextech skins would have those... But as a surprise to me, they actually don't. The new skins argueably look better, but they ALL offer a new recall and VFX +SFX. Basically Epic-skin level. I cannot help but feel underwhelmed considering the prize tag of 10 Gemstones. And finally regarding Dreadnova Darius: - A voice filter would be really nice - It could use more chainsaw sounds :) - The skin itself looks a tad unfinished compared to newer ones. The shoulderpads in particular look rather bland. - I feel like the chainsaw axe could look better as well. What are your thoughts? Do you like the Gemstone skins ? Any favorites? Did you spend 10 Gems for a skin or would you? https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/0e46d022-484f-4f32-9875-7fc8358cf8f2/dd8savh-876a16af-5ba4-4a75-a2c4-bba578cac5c1.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzBlNDZkMDIyLTQ4NGYtNGYzMi05ODc1LTdmYzgzNThjZjhmMlwvZGQ4c2F2aC04NzZhMTZhZi01YmE0LTRhNzUtYTJjNC1iYmE1NzhjYWM1YzEuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.z8hZIvUGxlrfN_xIZEbTUwVFBs9GY5F0biILaCkXweo
Compartilhar
Reportar como:
Ofensivo Spam Mau comportamento Fórum incorreto
Cancelar