A Discussion on Shen's Thematic

I would like to have a discussion with others that love Shen as a champion about his design and how it is/isn't effective. Personally I feel like his design leaves much to be desired and squanders the potential of his lore. Now this is mostly about his design in relation to his lore/character, his actual design standalone looks cool. ---------------------------------- #What is Shen? Shen is not just *a* Ninja he is *The* Eye of Twilight. This is a legendary title that carries with it an amazing, almost mythical presence to those who are in Ionia. Shen's father Kusho was someone that had an illustrious career accomplishing many feats and even had the title of Lord. (This is important) What is often overlooked about Shen is that he is pretty much a royal leader but his current appearance doesn't really reflect this. I mean if you were to show [this image](https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/0/01/Ionia_The_Kinkou.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20180825040754) to someone who had never played the game, I doubt they would come to the conclusion that Shen is the leader of that group. Now I do have an idea for a theme/champion fantasy that is unrepresented in League and something I'm sure players would be interested in actually playing as well. #[Shen Could be League's Spirit Shogun](https://i.imgur.com/JBWES7o.jpg) Now I'm sure many Players are going to say that Shen already has a skin like that called Warlord Shen, this is true because that skin gave me the idea in the first place. Shen could be much more than just a ninja with a fancy spirit sword who sometimes teleports around. Shen could be what he was always meant to be, a powerful and mysterious leader of an ancient mystical order. This fantasy would be much more distinct in my opinion and would even allow you to play up a Ninja vs Samurai theme between him and Zed. But that is all I really have to say for just this post, I'd like to see what direction others would like to take his character as well.
Compartilhar
Reportar como:
Ofensivo Spam Mau comportamento Fórum incorreto
Cancelar