New little legends and rn-jesus

So I absolutely love the little legends, they're adorable and I would spend money on them. (If you personally dont care about cosmetics, than this thread isn't for you.) However, the rng on top of the price is too much. If you really want to get the little legends that appeal to you, than your best chance is to get the 10 egg bundle for 35 bucks and hope you get it. Idk about you, but 35 for a chance is way too much. I had bought 2 bundles on the pbe to see what chance I stood and I got 1 out of 4 little legends that I liked the most and they were only rare drops. Obviously Riot has to make money somewhere on this and I have 0 problems with that, I'd just like to see some adjustments to it. Maybe something like allowing us to buy the first tier and upgrades are more rng? Maybe even eggs for the specific species but rng skin type? I'm not gonna claim that I know what to do without them sacrificing too much money, but I'd love to hear some feedback from Riot on little legends. Lemme know what you think.
Compartilhar
Reportar como:
Ofensivo Spam Mau comportamento Fórum incorreto
Cancelar