Can someone explains this to me?
• First off it’s very different experience from league
• The only real strategy in tft is just luck
• Winning feels bad because sometimes it feels undeserved
• Losing feels even worse because you most likely lost due to shit RNG
• The mode is still extremely buggy
The only “pro” about this mode is that it is a passive game.
There were so many great things going for NB such as
• Fast and short games
• Smaller map
• Every champ had a chance to be viable
• Every match was a different experience
• The random events
Why is tft breaking Riots servers?