Laura ß (NA)
: So when is Sett getting some nerfs, because he is perma banned and have not been able to play him
He's not really banned that much from my experience. Aphelios on the other hand is banned in 95% of my games
: Why do people still think skins = skill?
I think this post is a strong candidate for the most absurd post of the day. I never seen anyone say that skins is skill but people do like to get skins for their mains. From your post it seems you're one of those other people that buy random fluff and that's fine. But nobody in this world said that skin = skill.
: April Fools Day Event
No freaking battle royale mode. No. Never. I hate battle royale
MyranWoR (EUW)
: It's the same shit there, stop sugarcoating it. Watching high elo streamers shows me it's literally the same case in DIamond. You have ex challenger players go on massive 8 loss - 2 win, streaks and worse constantly. The only problem here is the matchmaking. Let's not divert the focus from how horrendous matchmaking is.
> [{quoted}](name=MyranWoR,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=W8J95o0l,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-20T22:06:46.823+0000) > > It's the same shit there, stop sugarcoating it. > > Watching high elo streamers shows me it's literally the same case in DIamond. You have ex challenger players go on massive 8 loss - 2 win, streaks and worse constantly. The only problem here is the matchmaking. Let's not divert the focus from how horrendous matchmaking is. I wasn't sure we were discussing matchmaking. But it's a real fact that people in higher elo know better how to close winning games. As far as matchmaking is concerned... it's not ideal but what i often see 1 or 2 people in a team that don't seem to belong in the elo they are playing in but quite lower than that
MyranWoR (EUW)
: We started closing the lead since we had the better late game champs but my midlane Khazix decided to start intentional feeding because he wanted to end the match faster and go next. You can see him walk up to the turret and let the opponent kill him multiple times in the game. My jungler was no better in that he failed three invades and didn't learn from it. He's probably blaming it on the exp gap now.
> [{quoted}](name=MyranWoR,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=W8J95o0l,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-01-20T21:55:27.378+0000) > > Oh we were closing the lead since we had the better late game champs but my midlane Khazix decided to start intentional feeding because he wanted to end the match faster and go next. > > You can see him walk up to the turret and let the opponent kill him multiple times in the game. I'm not sure what elo this game is, but the higher elo you go the chance of winning such a game get much smaller. Around plat that i play people know how to close games and so far i only turned 1 single game from sure loss to win and i already playing around 30+ games i think. I'm sure in diamond and masters it's much harder to contest a lead.
: Is Dr.Mundo going to appear in the arcane TV series?
Mundo is one of the last comical characters of league left from the early days when the game was light hearted and fun. I hope they don't portray him as some emo kid with 10 pages of tragic backstory as well... Just let Mundo be mundo man...
: Why are Bowl Cuts such a popular trend for players at LCS?
MyranWoR (EUW)
: Matchmaking is working as intended..
If enemy team gets 2 more drakes and keeps that 15+ kill lead i would personally FF it. But there's always 1 random tryhard in every team that's pissed off and clicks no but instead of playing he goes in raging and dies repeatedly instead.
: Day 3, and I am not sure I want to play
Responding to toxicity with more toxicity isn't really the solution. Just ignore them and play. You queued up to play afterall, and by getting in prolonged arguments with anyone ruins the game for your team, yourself and it's counter productive to gaming since you chat and not game
: Riot is made in China.
> [{quoted}](name=Timeless Void,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=id9IWmGx,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-20T20:13:37.168+0000) > > Riot is made in China. Your phone is made in China.
: 2 hyper carries that aren't affected enough by getting shut down early
You can counter any of these with a counter pick... Janna hard counters Tryndamere and leona Yi... and i'm sure other picks can help. I have seen Yi fall behind and stay behind all game.. he ended with 1 10 or something. These carries have the potential to get back in the game with a good TF, farming but it's not always a given
: 100% ATTACK SPEED AND A CLONE THAT GETS 100% ATTACK SPEED AS WELL AN--- oh you all died? that was fast
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainAntiHeroz,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=8NylmweB,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-18T19:02:57.100+0000) > > 100% ATTACK SPEED AND A CLONE THAT GETS 100% ATTACK SPEED AS WELL AN--- oh you all died? that was fast No. You ult and create a clone, if you die you play as your clone, ult resets. Basically you keep reviving until someone figures out who is you and who is your clone. Can someone please forward this champion idea to CertainlyT?
MarcReady (EUW)
: "Akali is meant to be a difficult, quick, and fluid champion" There is one thing to understand before further talking: just because a champion is difficult to play, it doesn't mean it has the right to be so strong. Akali may suck in the hands of the average player, but people dedicating time to her, will master her and make the game frustrating. If in a car race a pilot is allowed to drive a better car than the others, then the race becomes unfair, because at a certain point the ability of other pilots does not matter. I understand that there need to be simpler and more complex champions, but the game shouldn't depend on picks, but on skill. Now, if everyone drove the same car...
> [{quoted}](name=MarcReady,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yikXO7dZ,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2020-01-18T03:25:16.116+0000) > > "Akali is meant to be a difficult, quick, and fluid champion" > > There is one thing to understand before further talking: just because a champion is difficult to play, it doesn't mean it has the right to be so strong. Akali may suck in the hands of the average player, but people dedicating time to her, will master her and make the game frustrating. > If in a car race a pilot is allowed to drive a better car than the others, then the race becomes unfair, because at a certain point the ability of other pilots does not matter. I understand that there need to be simpler and more complex champions, but the game shouldn't depend on picks, but on skill. > > Now, if everyone drove the same car... Yet champions like Garen and yuumi exist that are the exact opposite. They are an easy to drive car that can't speed up to have a chance at winning a race since we're talking about cars
: This is amazing! I honestly think this is what akali needs to fit into the player base. She needs a greater disparity ,honestly, between good and bad players. She's a HARD champion for that exact reason. Her kit is difficult to really punish bad players for, I believe if these were the changes made they could help balance out the complaints that she's "too hard" of a match up for any melee champion or too difficult to deal with.
> [{quoted}](name=Yogurt Parfaits,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yikXO7dZ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-01-18T01:05:16.942+0000) > > This is amazing! I honestly think this is what akali needs to fit into the player base. She needs a greater disparity ,honestly, between good and bad players. She's a HARD champion for that exact reason. Her kit is difficult to really punish bad players for, I believe if these were the changes made they could help balance out the complaints that she's "too hard" of a match up for any melee champion or too difficult to deal with. Only diamond+ akali mains can play her decently. That's like 0.1% of the total playerbase. 3% is the diamond tier, furher reduced by people maining akali at that tier. Would you make a champion that can only be played by 0.1 out of 100 people? What's tthe purpose of making a champion that only so few can play?
: LP Gain/Loss affected by AFK players
Why did you reach out to the support? These people are the most underpaid, out of the loop people that have little idea of the company's decisions and are mostly taught to give canned responses unless its a technical issue. What did you expect from support?
JAW17000 (NA)
: More Ornn Skins
This is the kind of artwork i want to see. Someone hire this man. PS Skin idea. Wookie Ornn Skin
: Currently Yuumi , im in top 30 yuumi players in world : [ but im flying around with my book that has only 1 skin.
> [{quoted}](name=Wolity,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=RgEEvknf,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-01-15T22:22:33.708+0000) > > Currently Yuumi , im in top 30 yuumi players in world : [ but im flying around with my book that has only 1 skin. "Top 30 AFK on my Masters+ adc to carry me" Those Yuumi plays tho
Rockman (NA)
: why does the loot system hate me
You know what? ... Maybe next time {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Xalasmeni Banana,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eP1ieTcr,comment-id=000a00000000,timestamp=2020-01-13T18:13:39.027+0000) > > Yes and that means that if you get a rank 1 time you can get it again. So what's your justification on getting the same rank again next year? Am i good enough still to get X rank? > > The answer is yes you are unless you got X rank struggling hard at the last bracket with 0 lp. > > Unlike athletes of physical sports game knowledge and know-how doesn't go away with age or total lack of practice. First things first no one in this thread is rank 1. Second, who ever is rank 1 has probably realised they are good enought to stream or go pro. Lets say if i got diamond S9, your saying i just shouldnt play the game cause i hit a high elo rank? Why cant i aim for masters and then challenger and then go pro? Like your argument just doesnt make any sense
> [{quoted}](name=Imbetterthanmoe,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eP1ieTcr,comment-id=000a000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-13T20:07:51.160+0000) > > First things first no one in this thread is rank 1. Second, who ever is rank 1 has probably realised they are good enought to stream or go pro. Lets say if i got diamond S9, your saying i just shouldnt play the game cause i hit a high elo rank? Why cant i aim for masters and then challenger and then go pro? Like your argument just doesnt make any sense Did you even read what i wrote? You obviously didn't. I said "If you get a rank ONE time it means you can get to that rank AGAIN" Say, if you hit diamond once, then you can most likely do it again without problem unless you struggled hard to reach the last bracket.
: You answered your own question. Obviously its for personal satisfaction and bragging rights, are people not allowed to look to achieve something? If thats the case why do 100% of mobas have ranked? It gets boring playing the game so you need a second aspect to it, so that you can know just how good you are at a game you enjoy
> [{quoted}](name=Imbetterthanmoe,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eP1ieTcr,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2020-01-13T18:11:43.466+0000) > > You answered your own question. Obviously its for personal satisfaction and bragging rights, are people not allowed to look to achieve something? If thats the case why do 100% of mobas have ranked? It gets boring playing the game so you need a second aspect to it, so that you can know just how good you are at a game you enjoy Yes and that means that if you get a rank 1 time you can get it again. So what's your justification on getting the same rank again next year? Am i good enough still to get X rank? The answer is yes you are unless you got X rank struggling hard at the last bracket with 0 lp. Unlike athletes of physical sports game knowledge and know-how doesn't go away with age or total lack of practice.
: Diana is so broken...
People find something to cry on the forum no matter what. Diana is still kind of kamikaze all in i kill you or i die champion like she used to. No insane mobility, no extra slows or 100 page passives. You can outplay her. Do it
iiGazeii (NA)
: I would rather rank be accurate than try to make me climb
Why do you care about rank that much? If you're going pro then yes you should care otherwise rank is just bragging rights and having the satisfaction of playing the game at a higher level. If you got a rank once then it's almost sure you would be able to get it again so there's no proving something to yourself or others for that matter. Chill out and play ranked for the fun of it. Again, if you're not a streamer or pro rank is personal satisfaction and once you get it 1 time then you know you can do it again so there's really no point.
: Legends of Runeterra
Great, overhyped for Legends of Runeterra. Im so glad on everything from the monetization to the art, the sounds, the voicelines everything. It's been a long time since i was so happy about something Riot did (well now that i think of it... there were a lot of good stuff int he Anniversary video...) Wishing great success to the game.
Comentários de Rioters
: If you want my honest to God opinion. I think this is the most fun I have ever had in league this season. Idk what they did but comebacks are almost happening all the time for me
> [{quoted}](name=BrokenRayquaza,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=P1ELnZvL,comment-id=001c,timestamp=2020-01-07T19:15:19.673+0000) > > If you want my honest to God opinion. I think this is the most fun I have ever had in league this season. Idk what they did but comebacks are almost happening all the time for me The higher the elo its much harder to get comebacks with this system because higher elo teams -know- how to close games and keep their lead
l MrD l (NA)
: anyone experiencing pure stomp games
In all of my games since this season started i never had a comeback, neither did the enemy. Sadly as i predicted since preseason objectives in their current form are "Win more" and not "Give the Losing team a chance". The team thats ahead in gold can usually take the first 2 drakes then they have the lead to take the third and forth, baron etc. The winning team just wins more. Frankly if i see the kills difference get bigger than 15-20 kills and enemy probably has 2 drakes i call for surrender but my team always wants to play the rest 10-15 mins of losing the game just because someone is always stubborn and refuses to surrender while running it down mid as they try to play while raging.
Comentários de Rioters
afmghost (NA)
: It's worse because your rank is decided if you have the whiny bitch that goes afk or if your opponents do. If it's your team, you lose. Else, you win. Man, talk about an elegant design.
> [{quoted}](name=afmghost,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=U0Whirv9,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2020-01-12T04:40:50.908+0000) > > It's worse because your rank is decided if you have the whiny bitch that goes afk or if your opponents do. If it's your team, you lose. Else, you win. > > Man, talk about an elegant design. your rank is only decided by others when you're not good enough to carry yourself anyway. When you start to depend on others more and more you know you've hit your personal skill ceiling and thats fine. LoL is a team game afterall you can't 1 v 9 your way to Challenger. My winrate in iron -> gold is around 90%, my winrate in plat is around 50%. Which means i've hit my personal ceiling. I mean, i could probably carry a bronze game playing soraka adc carry
Comentários de Rioters
: Riot is an asshole
Ranked is nothing different than any other game mode. It's just supposed to be more serious and constructed in the way of playing. Emphasis on "supposed to be" Its nothing more than a normal game. Why are you scared about ranked if you even don't care about rank to begin with?
: > [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PrkTABNR,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-07T14:48:21.756+0000) > > https://na.leagueoflegends.com/sites/default/files/styles/scale_xlarge/public/upload/yuumi_hub_bg.jpg?itok=A8RS14x3 Fair, but, she still feels a bit humanoid. Things like the crown and the fancy accessories. I'm talking about more beastly champions.
> [{quoted}](name=14daysuspensionk,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PrkTABNR,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-01-07T14:50:02.709+0000) > > Fair, but, she still feels a bit humanoid. Things like the crown and the fancy accessories. I'm talking about more beastly champions. how is a cat humanoid? In what world is that possible.
: > [{quoted}](name=Xalasmeni Banana,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lLukPAiU,comment-id=00030002,timestamp=2020-01-05T04:42:10.824+0000) > > I have to admit though its amusing watching US people complain about Chinese lifestyle when i was forced to watch Rambo and eat at McDonalds. When the tables turn its not very amusing isn't it? at least we dont shame our population for not working 16hr shifts 7 days a week with only 2 days off a year to spend with family. or take over every decent game known to man and turn them into actual cash grab nonsense then pop out shoddy clone mobile games with their likeness do you really want to play this game of comparing EU/NA to china? i'll take my rambo and mc'ds thanks.
> [{quoted}](name=Waka FIocka,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lLukPAiU,comment-id=000300020000,timestamp=2020-01-05T06:53:01.562+0000) > > at least we dont shame our population for not working 16hr shifts 7 days a week with only 2 days off a year to spend with family. > or take over every decent game known to man and turn them into actual cash grab nonsense then pop out shoddy clone mobile games with their likeness > > do you really want to play this game of comparing EU/NA to china? > > i'll take my rambo and mc'ds thanks. That's the whole point of my post. That what works for you doesn't work for someone else and when someone else forces their lifestyle on you, it doesn't feel right. It looks like you get it. To each their own. If someone is not having fun living their life they can sort out their own problems. They don't need democracy or chinese money to tell them that's wrong or right.
: chinese people spend hundreds of dollars on junk and gotcha style games. they know they will pay and wont really complain. the chinese playerbase doesn't really complain and just eats up w/e riot cooks up because it suits their needs and playstyle, which is 0 strategy and just blow up 10-15 min /ff and next game ASAP. 0 strat just kill kill kill other regions I guess are told that they care and that there is integrity when obviously there isnt. its mind games.
> [{quoted}](name=XJ99999999999999,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lLukPAiU,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2020-01-05T02:31:17.669+0000) > > chinese people spend hundreds of dollars on junk and gotcha style games. they know they will pay and wont really complain. the chinese playerbase doesn't really complain and just eats up w/e riot cooks up because it suits their needs and playstyle, which is 0 strategy and just blow up 10-15 min /ff and next game ASAP. 0 strat just kill kill kill > > other regions I guess are told that they care and that there is integrity when obviously there isnt. its mind games. I have to admit though its amusing watching US people complain about Chinese lifestyle when i was forced to watch Rambo and eat at McDonalds. When the tables turn its not very amusing isn't it?
: "Kys" is Danish for "kiss" but it's bannable regardless of intent because it's an English ZT phrase
Words and gestures take a whole different meaning depending on context and time period we are in. For example, If you were in the Roman period raising your hand and saying Hail Ceasar meant something else than what it means nowadays it's almost exclusively connected to a certain ideology and nobody will think you're a Roman if you raise your arm like that. Whatever kys means in a language or in any language means nothing because in our time and age people think it's "Kill yourself" automatically.
mack9112 (NA)
: Season 8 was the burst meta
> [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IN0u2OsR,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-05T02:38:57.581+0000) > > Season 8 was the burst meta Don't downvote this person for god's sake lol. Season 8 was the most burst meta from both 9 and 10. Season 10 is it's own clown fiesta but burst is not as high as it was in Season 8, not even remotetly
: Please rethink what bust damage is supposed to be and should do in game.
Do you think Riot could create even more balance issues even if they tried? I mean, it can't get worse than it is now if you do any kind of balance change. We got it all. Season 8 super burst meta, Tank meta. They messed with every number by now.
: As a 600k Soraka main the very existence of Senna is just a slap in the face
Go go Soraka power :) Very good post and justly so upvoted. {{sticker:sg-soraka}}
: After 3000 hours i'm done
> [{quoted}](name=SteelTempestYAS,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ipI8Lk20,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-03T18:41:11.832+0000) > > The game is just BEYOND boring. > > Pushing Damage creep after we constantly keep saying no, Supports doing more damage than some midlaners, The ridiculous amount of champions that come out with overloaded kits then you say *skillgap* im done. I am over all of it. Halo MCC came out on PC today and I will be moving to that. I would agree with your post if it wasn't a meme post. You literally iterated points people make without providing any cohesive argument or meaning. You just threw a bunch of buzzwords together.
: I don't think smurfs should be punished for being skilled at the game. It's not their fault you can't climb above Gold 3 whereas they can. It would be the equivalent of punishing a student who has skipped a grade or punishing an olympic runner competing in a marathon. People are assholes but you can't just condemn them for being talented assholes. I think the blame should be on the broken system rather than someone making a new level 30 accounts and grinding through low elo.
> [{quoted}](name=Low Elo Tyrant,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=B5ElJpOj,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-11-09T23:37:37.655+0000) > > I don't think smurfs should be punished for being skilled at the game. It's not their fault you can't climb above Gold 3 whereas they can. It would be the equivalent of punishing a student who has skipped a grade or punishing an olympic runner competing in a marathon. People are assholes but you can't just condemn them for being talented assholes. I think the blame should be on the broken system rather than someone making a new level 30 accounts and grinding through low elo. I am going to buy an account and play in Masters to ruin your games. It's not my fault you can't climb because you play with boosted players that have money to throw around :^)
: You clearly don't understand what it means to be the SUPPORT of your team. YOU SUPPORT YOUR TEAM, not the other way around. Want infinite amounts of gold income? Pick the carry role and carry
> [{quoted}](name=e46 Fanatic,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0Ou4AVLN,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-11-24T04:45:25.085+0000) > > You clearly don't understand what it means to be the SUPPORT of your team. YOU SUPPORT YOUR TEAM, not the other way around. Want infinite amounts of gold income? Pick the carry role and carry No -you- dont understand. Already my team acts abusively to me for not being a ward bot and my agency has dropped considerably. I would go as far as to say that now the adc dictates botlane and as a support main that annoys the crap out of me because if i get a bad adc i can't carry myself as easily
Nalisai (NA)
: No one wants to play the long game - everyone is just up for the first 30 or so then they get bored and start whining and afking, when in reality, assuming your team is actually slightly competent, you still have a CHANCE of winning. Even Pro teams get romped once in a while, but the kill count doesn't always equate to victory. https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/3214078715/232734382?tab=overview I was the Shyvana - and I'll be the first to tell you we could have very easily lost that game, but the other team got discouraged because "Shyvana too fed". Shyvana can't 1 v 5 at 10 minutes, and can only be one place at a time.
> [{quoted}](name=Nalisai,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=nE4bs0BF,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-11-23T20:39:03.475+0000) > > No one wants to play the long game - everyone is just up for the first 30 or so then they get bored and start whining and afking, when in reality, assuming your team is actually slightly competent, you still have a CHANCE of winning. Even Pro teams get romped once in a while, but the kill count doesn't always equate to victory. > > https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/3214078715/232734382?tab=overview > > I was the Shyvana - and I'll be the first to tell you we could have very easily lost that game, but the other team got discouraged because "Shyvana too fed". Shyvana can't 1 v 5 at 10 minutes, and can only be one place at a time. I like to fight to the last but If the enemy lead starts to get ridiculous its time to concede and move on. If they have +4 drakes and +20 kills then the chances of winning are so slim that its probably not worth to waste another 10 minutes just trying to lose But people let their egos get the better of them and just "try to win". I recently had a match that was like that, our jax also quit and it was 4 v 5 with the enemy having huge leads. My team still wanted "to play" as if you can win such a game with 4 v 5. It was stupid and a total waste of time
: I mean I don't know your play style but I find ludens and dark harvest to be extremely inefficient on Zyra. I'm wondering more about the dark harvest than anything.
> [{quoted}](name=P0IS0N IVY,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wAQGmFOh,comment-id=000900000000000100000001,timestamp=2019-11-23T21:24:28.290+0000) > > I mean I don't know your play style but I find ludens and dark harvest to be extremely inefficient on Zyra. I'm wondering more about the dark harvest than anything. Zyra can stack dark harvest fairly quickly in botlane. In a teamfight she can proc it multiple times each time she gets a kill which is extra damage. Also dont forget that her plants can proc dark harvest. Comet for example is definetetly better in early but dark harvest can multiproc and with it scaling better its more suited as a "burst rune" for mid+ game. I know i was in the minority as a DH user but it's definetetly a good rune for her
: Saves 1400 gold+gets the old 1000 gold, still wants more income. Lol.
> [{quoted}](name=Adequate Top,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MM9X9yfv,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-24T00:59:28.009+0000) > > Saves 1400 gold+gets the old 1000 gold, still wants more income. Lol. That's a myth. As someone else explained you only save around 450g. You're supposed to save 1400 but for example take into account that the vast majority of matches people didnt even finish their support item because it ddnt provide much
: Senna needs nerfs
As someone who likes and plays Senna i will agree on nerfs. If you don't play an all-in support like Leona you're going to lose botlane. She's definetetly on the stronger side of things. I didn't used to think of her as a problem but now that there's support items tailored exactly for her and stuff like sanguine blade
Saezio (EUNE)
: Put it this way, either you are right, or all these pros. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wAQGmFOh,comment-id=000900000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-11-23T19:20:10.466+0000) > > Put it this way, either you are right, or all these pros. > > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} Pro play combos dont work in solo Q. Also it depends on your playstyle. No doubt liandri is a must have item on Zyra but personally i wouldnt build it first.
Saezio (EUNE)
: {{champion:143}} {{champion:63}} support build was never luden's. If anyone build luden's they bad. Rylai Liandry was always their items after frostfang. Edit: Maybe a zhonyas vs assassin comps
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wAQGmFOh,comment-id=0009000000000001,timestamp=2019-11-23T12:24:08.266+0000) > > {{champion:143}} {{champion:63}} support build was never luden's. If anyone build luden's they bad. > > Rylai Liandry was always their items after frostfang. > > Edit: Maybe a zhonyas vs assassin comps Are you calling me bad then? {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} I main Zyra and i always build Luden's after frostfang It gives 20% CDR which is huge. Empowers your aoe more and lets your proc dark harvest more reliably.
: Another point is basically no one got tier 3 versions of support items, especially the frostfang line So really not as much gold saved as they advertised, except for those long games where you had your 5 items and had nothing to buy except support upgrade
> [{quoted}](name=Jimmy Rustles,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wAQGmFOh,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-22T20:47:10.197+0000) > > Another point is basically no one got tier 3 versions of support items, especially the frostfang line > > So really not as much gold saved as they advertised, except for those long games where you had your 5 items and had nothing to buy except support upgrade Lol thats so true. Sometimes i even preffered to sell the wards altogether and buy a deathcap if i was playing Zyra for example
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Delightful Mango,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mEWAi8qa,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-23T17:02:28.284+0000) > > ..Removed by Moderation.. Have you ever considered there might be a lot of reasons why someone might be "hardstuck"? 1. Playing for fun 2. Playing casually 3. Learning 4. Play wide variety of roles that keeps them in lower elo. And it doesnt really matter. The vast majority of players are in silver
Hi im 12 (EUNE)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Hi im 12,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mEWAi8qa,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-23T17:52:16.210+0000) > > ..Removed by Moderation.. Afaik, there's many reasons why someone may have a low WR. My smurf has 70%+ and its almost plat 3 but i play only my OTPs This one has below 50% because i play to have fun.
Bultz (NA)
: A few leaks if you haven’t seen
Soraka will a new legendary++ skin? count me in!!! Omg yas! This might the one of the only times i will actually pay for a skin
Exibir mais

Ηuawei

Nível 213 (EUNE)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão