: Yes, you are.
> [{quoted}](name=Silent Gravity,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8srBXbVd,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-10-15T04:08:56.916+0000) > > Yes, you are. Hey there, I'm Cyerena from the Player Support team. Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention, as well as for waiting. I have investigated this case and found that the ban was applied for the wrong reason, so I have decided to lift it- however I decided to apply a 10 game chat restriction in its place, as I have investigated a good deal of your recent games, and found that you had the habit to spout some highly offensive comments. We can understand frustration caused by other players, but we're still not okay with lashing out at others, or as I call it "flaming the flamers". Don't try to fight fire with fire when you have the Mute button available. I want to highlight the fact that we'd have normally left the 2 week ban untouched given your recent behavior, but because you did not receive any previous penalties we decided to give you this chance and let you off with a light penalty in the hope that you will do your best not do display a negative behavior again. I'll post here some parts of the recent negative games that got my attention so you can know what I'm talking about: 2280001417 [12:17] [All] 199cm 110kg 20cm (Rek'Sai): so ur dogshit [2019-10-05 13:19:22 EEST] 199cm 110kg 20cm: trolls are hiding behind tribunal [2019-10-05 13:19:25 EEST] 199cm 110kg 20cm: and thats cancer [2019-10-05 13:19:30 EEST] 199cm 110kg 20cm: trolls like this pyke 2274457448 [0:30] Ezreal: animal [0:45] Ezreal: dogshit disgusting animal 2274477481 [8:35] Kassadin: ur trash [8:36] Kassadin: stop talking [10:23] Kassadin: ur trash xD [20:36] Kassadin: ur stupid [20:40] Kassadin: and will stay [20:49] Kassadin: he doesnt realize shit 2277918815 [11:56] Lucian: digusting fucking horse [18:39] Lucian: wait for me pls [20:02] Lucian: disgustin animal horse 2279475397 [13:30] Urgot: disgusting animal 2279774070 [14:44] [All] Pantheon: boosted animal No amount of negative behavior is okay- for the future please keep in mind that all players are responsible for their own behavior. We will not accept insults, mocking others or belittling them regardless of any circumstances. Trash talking is also not allowed.
Kei143 (NA)
: Hes referring to how he believes that people didn't report in his previous games which contributed to the 10 game chat restriction.
> [{quoted}](name=Kei143,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8srBXbVd,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2019-10-14T20:14:56.844+0000) > > Hes referring to how he believes that people didn't report in his previous games which contributed to the 10 game chat restriction. Yep, thats what I was thinking, got punished by the Rioter as he saw my recent games.
zPOOPz (NA)
: One thing you need to understand is that the IFS (the bot that banned you originally) doesn't work without a report from other players. It is not automatic like LeaveBuster. If you got banned, it is 100% because SOMEONE (or multiple someones) reported you. No report = no IFS = no review. I can pretty much say for certain that someone did reported you that game. Otherwise, the IFS would not be triggered. Perhaps there was some miscommunications with support because they should tell you more or less what I told you here. It's not exactly a secret that they need to hide..... Even if you were in a pre-made 5 and you are sure no one on your team reported you, remember that the enemies can also reported you. Perhaps not for the "kys", but maybe they salt reported you or for whatever reason and that report would triggered the IFS which would see that "kys" of yours. You may be able to control your team if you are pre-made 5 and be sure no one reported you, but always remember that there are also the other 5 enemy players that you have no control over that can still reported you for any reason or no reason at all.
> [{quoted}](name=zPOOPz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8srBXbVd,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-10-14T19:54:46.574+0000) > > One thing you need to understand is that the IFS (the bot that banned you originally) doesn't work without a report from other players. It is not automatic like LeaveBuster. If you got banned, it is 100% because SOMEONE (or multiple someones) reported you. No report = no IFS = no review. I can pretty much say for certain that someone did reported you that game. Otherwise, the IFS would not be triggered. Perhaps there was some miscommunications with support because they should tell you more or less what I told you here. It's not exactly a secret that they need to hide..... > > Even if you were in a pre-made 5 and you are sure no one on your team reported you, remember that the enemies can also reported you. Perhaps not for the "kys", but maybe they salt reported you or for whatever reason and that report would triggered the IFS which would see that "kys" of yours. You may be able to control your team if you are pre-made 5 and be sure no one reported you, but always remember that there are also the other 5 enemy players that you have no control over that can still reported you for any reason or no reason at all. Yeah I know that, I even told a guy to report me and actually try, the guy I was speaking with, he said sadly I would get banned instead of troll we reported, got instant 14-day suspension. xD
: I would really like to see a screenshoit of that discussion with the Riot support.
Am I allowed to post these things here, I'd post it gladly.
zPOOPz (NA)
: Yes. Support has discretions to apply manual ban on any account they see fit.
I just wanned to know, I dont know why is there so many dislikes. I'm not trying to avoid my punishment or prove I'm innocent, judging by tickets It's like chasing wind in the mountains. Thanks for clarifying this.
Comentários de Rioters

199cm 110kg 20cm

Nível 193 (EUNE)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão