: intentional feeder
no,he was adc and if you want the name of the account,look it up(my account) codenáme 47
: intentional feeder
nope,he totally didn't leave his lane,and draven didn't get gangbanged,janna just took 1 cs,draven said fuck you i go feed,sold his items,bought mobis and tears and ran to their fountain
zPOOPz (NA)
: hey sooooooooo go submit a support ticket because we can't help you out ESPECIALLY when you are not posting on the same account as this alleged game....
> [{quoted}](name=zPOOPz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=h7fYNJho,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-02T14:19:53.026+0000) > > hey sooooooooo go submit a support ticket because we can't help you out ESPECIALLY when you are not posting on the same account as this alleged game.... i know that.just wanted riot to acknowlege him.since well,you know,tickets are all automated
Comentários de Rioters
: Nobody expects you to win every single game you play. You win some, you lose some.
> [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=UibIiEEh,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-24T10:24:05.314+0000) > > Nobody expects you to win every single game you play. > > You win some, you lose some. i don't have any issue with losing.what i do have an issue with is when i've got no control over the game.THAT'S FRUSTRATING
Comentários de Rioters

Nível 39 (EUNE)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão