: Moderators are able to change titles, but we normally do not, as if we become the go-to resource for title-changing it reduces the time we can moderator or use the boards normally. My recommended approach is simply to review your title a second time before posting. That said, what's the title in question and what would you like it changed to? I might be able to help you out, although it can't become a normal request.
Understood. I made a tittle out of tilt and wanted to change it something "softer". It is a TFT post: "Go back to elementary school Riot, your math sucks hard" I wanted to ask for changing it for: Math behind TFT is awful. Thanks.
Comentários de Rioters
Terremus (NA)
: Forced to wait until TFT game ends after loss. Is this intended, or a bug?
It happens to me as well but only if I quit before the round actually ends.
: > [{quoted}](name=8Belthazor8,realm=EUNE,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=dJkG23n9,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-04T13:41:16.176+0000) > > Inferno - summoner - ocean comp roflstomps poison. have fun summoning/spell spamming when you literally can't cast because singed/twitch just poisoned your entire team in .5s.
> [{quoted}](name=MetaCosmos,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=dJkG23n9,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-12-05T02:41:36.107+0000) > > have fun summoning/spell spamming when you literally can't cast because singed/twitch just poisoned your entire team in .5s. I have fun with it since I stomp poison with it 10/10. My summoners cast faster than your singed can move an inch. Then have fun with your poison when the battlefield is already full with my summs.
Comentários de Rioters
: There's literally no reason to not go poison.
Inferno - summoner - ocean comp roflstomps poison.
: You *do* realize that will only ever happen after Mundo's taken a shitton of damage, right? It's not Kog magically dealing over 900 damage an auto.
It is exactly Kog that deals magically 900+ unavoidable damage with an auto because of this stupid trait.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Tworie (NA)
: Imagine playing ARAM
According to its queue time, there are many players who imagine it.
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=Bjørnetjenesten,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JiA91PxA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-17T19:40:59.249+0000) > > Why not? Scared of a fucking adc alone in toplane? You literally build {{item:3075}} and the entire items stats are negated. Ah yes, because thornmail is really frickin cheap and won't delay my build in any way shape or form
Don't forget it provides the necessary AD for "jump them, and kill them", also it is perfect build for every champion.
: The only difference will be that Tanks wont be a free kill in the top lane, and that theyll actually be able to lane without going 0-5.
Thank you for the first actual opinion about the topic. {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
Keiaga (NA)
: I'm looking forward to the new conquerer. Gonna continue stomping ranged toplaners and being the biggest determining factor in all my games with my immobile juggernaut mordekaiser because I actually know this game
Based on your contentless comment it is really not believable. "Gonna continue stomping ranged toplaners and being the biggest determining factor in all my games with my immobile juggernaut mordekaiser because I actually know this game" Too bad you just got shit on in your last game with Morde against a Ryze. But hey, come to a topic that says Ryze will be problematic with new conq and say that "i'm gonna stomping ranged champions as always because I am Faker".... Jesus, what a clown.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
8Belthazor8 (EUNE)
: Every game is the same in ARAM
I played again. Guess what happened? Two of my teammates decided to leave the game. We were winning until it was only 4v5 but ofc we lost 3v5. Why cannot Riot just ban these assholes? They intentionally ruin the game.
Comentários de Rioters
: why are bork adcs so bursty?
They should remove the flat AD. That way it could be what it meant to be: an anti-tank item. Or nerf its 8% to 5%.
Comentários de Rioters
XenSlayerX (EUNE)
: Server broke during game EUNE
There have been also huge fps drops during the game since last patch.
: this is not your typical open a loot chest and think "meh, not what i wanted" this is people waiting for 10 freaking days just to get immensely disappointed at the end but ok bruh you can say i am complaining about free shit but what does that change still we were hyped for nothing
I feel you bro, you even had to play one game for it in any game mode. Totally unfair. What is worse, it says "random legendary skin" so I don't know why it is even possible to get legendary skins we don't want instead of the best skins we want. /s Now seriously. I am not saying you cannot be disappointed, especiallly if you were hyped for (potentially) getting a good skin you wanted. However, there is a difference between being disappointed and being an ungrateful, negative complanier. You know that Riot doesn't have to give us anything for free right?
: > [{quoted}](name=1 Inch and Proud,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Il8KRyEM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-27T06:42:46.044+0000) > > wait, you mean so melee champs have then no way to close distance to ranged/mages :O yeah that sounds so fun. Oh so you mean so melee champs or even ranged champs can throw a snowball, teleport to it and the manage to kill your entire squishy backline? That kind of fun? Such fun. Especially on like an 80 sec cooldown. However could I have missed this.
> [{quoted}](name=kaijukitten,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Il8KRyEM,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-27T07:07:10.480+0000) > > Oh so you mean so melee champs or even ranged champs can throw a snowball, teleport to it and the manage to kill your entire squishy backline? That kind of fun? Such fun. Especially on like an 80 sec cooldown. However could I have missed this. Snowball is like the slowest thing in the entire game. If someone cannot dodge it then he perfectly deserves it. And yes, watching Xerath, Ziggs, Lux, etc. to spam their abilities from a range you can never close with a melee is so much fun. 0 risks champions have one thing to consider in the game, a slowass snowball. How unfair! /s
: riot free legendary omegalul
Are you for real? It is a random legendary skin FOR FREE. Along with a lot of blue essence, orange essence, prestige points, etc. and you just came here to complain? What is wrong with you people? You know what would be cool? If Riot read these comments then would say "Okay guys. Sorry about we upset you with the free stuff we just gave you, we didn't mean it. In order to prevent it to happen again we will never give you anything for free in the future." FFS
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=8Belthazor8,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aEF7IBye,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-26T16:46:54.865+0000) > > If that was true, he wouldn't have been pick or ban in pro play and soloq before his nerfs. WOAH its almost like, pro players hit there skill shots... Also there are many other reasons why Aatrox is pick or ban in pro play. I can list them if you want, but it would just be a copy and paste.
You said that "Aatrox is one of the easiest outplayable champions in the game". If it is easy to outplay a champion in the first place then a pro player would never pick it against an other pro player. If the champion was easily outplayed by random soloq players then I would never pick him against a pro who is just one of the bests in the world. Your statement about Aatrox is contradicting the fact he was 100% pick or ban in pro play.
: > [{quoted}](name=iwanttobebronze5,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aEF7IBye,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-10-26T15:51:52.204+0000) > > 4 skillshots my ass. it is called cc lock. Once you hit the first it is almost impossible to miss the others. Especially with those ridiculously large ability boxes. Is it even possible to miss Q2 after you hit Q1? Worst case scenario he avoids the knock up by walking close to you which is a free Q3 critical damage. Actually Aatrox is one of the easiest outplayable champions in the game. One dash? One of your own cc? Zhonyas? Flash? Prediction? All of them shut down his combo easily. So much of his damage is packed into Q3 crit and if you can avoid it or the setup for it, its easy. Face the facts, you lost lane to a 43% winrate champion.
If that was true, he wouldn't have been pick or ban in pro play and soloq before his nerfs.
Comentários de Rioters
: Tanks are too strong
I think you will get downvoted massively because of the title. However, I also think that you are actually right. Some tanks deal way too much damage. Let's see Poppy for example. She can be an awesome tank in a teamfight. She counters champions with dashes, jumps... if one of them still gets to her adc then she can push it away, stun if it hits a terrain and if everything goes wrong she can blow the entire enemy team away. And that is what a tank should do. Be tanky enough to stay in frontline and bring utility to teamfights in order to protect the carries who deal the damage. Not oneshotting enemy champions. That is just bullshit indeed. Tanks should have the same amount of damage as bruisers in early game so they can farm and fight. However, their damage should massively fall later in the game. A tank being capable of dealing the same damage with 2 tank items as a bruiser with 2 AD items makes no fucking sense.
: Renekton after Shojin removal
First of all, let me correct your statement "his synergy with Jax and ~~Riven~~ Renekton was broken no doubt" Riven players built this item in less than 35% of the games in this patch while it is 78.73% for Jax and 85.87% for Renekton. So it is actually Renekton who is the biggest abuser of this item. Secondly, no, we don't need to be permacc-ed by Renekton point&click W as it is now. Renekton trade-off for being so strong in early game just disappeard with this item. That is why he is one of the safest choice for first pick in soloq and played a lot in pro games. He already got buffed with his shield breaking ability. This removal will be actually a reasonable nerf for both Jax and Renekton. Good riddance.
TheCrazyBoy (EUNE)
: well, he told you already low elo , would loss anyway against any champion ... , if you play it good and get feeded and they miss kills and die a lot , that wouldn't mak sense to mather his winrate low elo. High elo ,garen can be extremly easy countered , they know to play safe ,have patience , junglers are making ganks a lot , there is much more than just garen in a high elo game... , there is a whole skilled team , and you can't assume based on some numbers that he needs to be nerfed ... ,it makes no sense , why you shouldn't be able to win games if your enemy is playing weak , you should say hey i got 2-3 kills early because that guy had no patience to wait his jungler or to keep distance of me , let's give him the win , he dosn't deserve , let's nerf garen because is too op ... , right ?? , is that how it should work ?? , if you get feeded by enemy and let's say you play a champion who is strong 1vs1 early , and people feed you ... , is your fault that you gain advantage and beat him over and over again ... . I seen people who was rather going for farm than keeping distance , and they were hited by skills ,got hp loss , then they got back for farm , and well ofc they died , you have flash , ignite and q and e when you jump with flash on him he can't flash away , so is simple kill secure if you do that.... ,flash isn't there all the time available for you ,and there are enought champions who can 1 vs 1 with garen early and mid game without stress . I let you figure out and find how to counter garen , please learn what counters garen , then come back and complain about garen , to see if you didn't find at least 7-8-10 picks to counter garen then i will agree with your opinnion ,but if there are champions who can beat him and put him behind , then recognize that you mistaken , and that he dosn't deserve any nerf. I already have my list , because i know what i would play vs enemy. if they would have garen.
> [{quoted}](name=TheCrazyBoy,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YwUIrPn4,comment-id=00020000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-16T00:19:15.178+0000) > > well, he told you already low elo , would loss anyway against any champion ... You cannot actually believe in something so obviously wrong like your statement. Ofc it is worse to play with a skill based champion for a noob than play with a braindead champion like Garen or Yi. If it doesn't matter like you say then why the easiest champions have the highest win rate in low elo? > High elo ,garen can be extremly easy countered , they know to play safe ,have patience , junglers are making ganks a lot , there is much more than just garen in a high elo game... , there is a whole skilled team What you said is the perfect reason why he is broken. If he was easily countered then he wouldn't have a 27% ban rate in diamond+. The good players wouldn't waste their bans vote for an easily counterable champion. >and you can't assume based on some numbers that he needs to be nerfed ... ,it makes no sense , Ofc I can because this is how it works. Statistics are based on played games, they show us what champions are broken and weak, etc. >why you shouldn't be able to win games if your enemy is playing weak , you should say hey i got 2-3 kills early because that guy had no patience to wait his jungler or to keep distance of me , let's give him the win , he dosn't deserve , let's nerf garen because is too op ... , right ?? , is that how it should work ?? , if you get feeded by enemy and let's say you play a champion who is strong 1vs1 early , and people feed you ... , is your fault that you gain advantage and beat him over and over again ... . It is a 5v5 game. If we take 10 equally skilled players then all of them have to play champions with potential to outplay the others. If someone picks a 0 potential champion like Garen (who should be easily counterable) then his team is already behind, it is a 4v5 game and they will lose. >I let you figure out and find how to counter garen , please learn what counters garen , then come back and complain about garen , to see if you didn't find at least 7-8-10 picks to counter garen then i will agree with your opinnion ,but if there are champions who can beat him and put him behind , then recognize that you mistaken , and that he dosn't deserve any nerf. So you are basically saying that high elo player should learn to play the game despite the fact we are talking about a champion that supposed to be easily countered. Cannot you see what is wrong with this picture? High elo players say Garen is broken, his statistics are broken, so yes, he is broken. However, what is most important: even Riot says he is broken so they will nerf him in the next patch. Btw, let me ask you the same question you asked earlier, from an other perspectie: Why do you want to punish good players by letting braindead champions be overpowered while they have to land skillshots and play perfectly just to not fall behind? Why should a bad player get free LP and get into higher ranks than he should be? If I don't know how to play chess I don't expect other people to make chess an easy game just for me, I simply don't play it. If I have no skill to play diamond+ then I will stay in lower ranks where I belong. It is that simple.
: Remove/gut yasuo, riven, and fiora. They are absolutely unwanted and they just 1v9/destroy low elo
Poor Riot, they need to delete 2/3rd of their champion pool in order to prevent your master yi to be outplayed. Pont and click FTW!!! No, but seriously if you want to outplay others then forget Master Yi forever. He is the only champion that is more braindead than Garen. His outplay potential is 0.0%. Secondly, every fed champion is strong it has nothing to do with these 3. Your best bet is to gank it with teammates.
Queš (EUW)
: Yes, because YOU hate it and YOU think its toxic. And I think that Stopwatch/Zhonya is toxic, I think that mages have too much CC i ntheir kits, I think AP items are too good, I think that jungle is too toxic and broken role and should be nerfed into 2nd support. Should I nake a post like you ?
Okay, it is very clear now that you didn't even read the post or you simply unable to comprehend what you read.
: ok well he only has true damage on ult which he had before... and the ult base stats got nerfed all the way across 2ndly is E is most used ability to trade and farm with. also reducing the AD on it reduces the scaling he gets with conqueror stacks also why does NO ONE build attack speed debuff against garen ? why does people out of no where forget WELL MAYBE I SHOULD FACE TANK HIS ENTIRE E his play pattern and style hasnt changed. he is still subjected to kiting/cc he is a juggernaut if he gets to you and you dont disengage he is going to kill you same as darius, nasus, etc etc OH ALMOST FORGOT ... he isnt nearly as tanky as he use to be for free , he lost 20 free armor/mr and his .75 reduce on cc is a joke by also getting a shield based on his HP instead of a shield based on nothing means he is forced to build into tanker hp items to make it worth a damn. but lets not forget his W is skill that maxed last so at lvl 11 he might have 1 point in it? and it has a 23 sec cool down at lvl 1
> ok well he only has true damage on ult You forgot conqueror. > his play pattern and style hasnt changed. he is still subjected to kiting/cc he is a juggernaut if he gets to you and you dont disengage he is going to kill you Then maybe they should nerf something that is new in his kit (instant 5 stacks conq cough..cough...) and likely problematic instead of reducing his damage a bit which will not change a thing tbh.
Speeedy (NA)
: The kit doesn't make a difference at all. A champion can have an simple kit and be viable in high elo. They only become strong in high elo when the stats are over tuned but that goes the same for any champ regardless of their kit. You are missing the main point that viable does not equal strong. A champ with a simple kit is still different at high elos because of the players in high elo with their playstyles. Some people play passive, some aggressive and some a combo of both. What they do is more telegraphed yes but it won't matter because the champ has just as good as a chance of winning because they are viable.
How exactly wasn't Garen viable before these buffs? He had 50.46% win rate in diamond+. I would say that is viable enough. Now Garen players make excuses for him and want to convince everyone that his 53-54% win rate in high elo is healthy and Garen is balanced now. His win rates were 53% in low elo before this patch now it is 56% in every low elo.
: this hurts his early game trades alot and his wave clear making him weaker early. easier to punish
Well, I don't think people are upset about Garen because he can deal +28 dmg in early trades compared to the next patch. It is rather his instant 5 stacks with conqueror, his anti-cc and his true damage. Let's see his damage with triforce (lvl 10) now and in the next patch. Now: Q: 281 + E: (24+7+60)*10*1.25 + R: 150 + 20% missing health = 1568 + 20% missing heath Next patch: Q: same + E: (20+7+60)*10*1.25 + R: same = 1518 + 20 % missing heath I highly doubt players will say "oh thank god Garen was nerfed, I only took 1720 damage from point and click abilities, not 1780. They should remove his instant 5 stacks, that would be a more reasonable nerf.
: -4 ad on his E spins is a lot of damage and wave clear nerfed if he spins 7 times that -28 damage
28 in the current meta is a lot of damage. You actually made me laugh. {{sticker:galio-happy}}
Speeedy (NA)
: low elo does not matter since that is more on the player than the champion, but there is no reason a champion shouldn't be viable in high elo. You can't penalize a champion to be viable in high elo just cause they are "easy" its not a tradeoff. People like certain champions and if you made all the "easy" champions not viable in high elo you are pissing off part of your player base because of bias. Riot makes easy champions and hard champions but its up to the player to pick what they like to play. Its also riots job to make sure all champions are viable in high elo and not be a free loss because they picked an "easy" champion in high elo.
There is an exact reason, did you even read my comment? There is noone who penalizes Garen or any other easy champions. Their kit makes them useless in high elo. The more potential a champion has for outplays the more it can find success in high elos. If a champion has no potential for outplays because it doesn't rely on skills then it will suck in high elo because everyone knows how to counter it and because it has no skill based movement it cannot surprise and outplay its opponent. Like I said 1+1=2. The only way to make a champion like Garen strong in high elo is overbuffing his stats, however, it makes him unbalanced asf since every single player can play him the exact same level there. If you want Garen to be viable at high elo then ask Riot to make him less noobproof, give him skillshots, etc. Then he can match other skill based champions... though his pick rate and win rate would fall in every low elo and I bet suddenly less player would find him appealing to play.
: why are you complaining about a very modest pickrate, 50% winrate champion? https://www.op.gg/champion/jax/statistics/top
I made it very clear in my post. Haven't u learned to read yet?
CHRo0MAX (EUW)
: He deserves to be nerfed much more than that. If he's left like that, you should count yourself lucky.
Wait what? I think this so called "nerf" is a bad joke.
: In that case why isnt riven nerfed? She just got buffed... Duelist casters are aids thats why there is only 2-3(yasuo, riven, fiora)
What are you talking about? She got an overall 2 sec E nerf. What does Riven has to do with Jax being broken anyway?
Queš (EUW)
: Indeed, Jax has insane winrate now when Conq and shojin are stil lin the game(thye will probably get removed during preseason) https://lolalytics.com/lol/tierlist/ almost 50%
Win rates never were and never will be the main factor in balancing. Gameplay what matters the most, not some random cherry picked numbers. I don't even react to that you are intentionally using that garbage site that is well known to have fake statistics.
Speeedy (NA)
: there shouldn't be a penalty for how "easy" or "hard" a champion. Every champion should be viable at high elo
> [{quoted}](name=Speeedy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YwUIrPn4,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-10-15T14:16:14.120+0000) > > there shouldn't be a penalty for how "easy" or "hard" a champion. Every champion should be viable at high elo Hell no! A braindead champion like Garen cannot be a top tier champion both in low and high elo unless Riot makes him broken since there is nothing in his kit that needs any skills, nothing that makes a difference between a good and a bad Garen player. There is no penality, it is simply 1+1=2. Skill based champions are hard(er) to learn, it takes time and skills to master. It means they struggle in low elo while the player is learning, however, once he can utilize the champion's potential he automaticly overcomes the 0 potential champions as Garen (unless he is overbuffed). That is the reward for his effort. Picking an easy champion is rewarding in low elo, picking a skill based champion is rewarding in high elo. That is the trade-off. That is the skill what makes the difference among players. League is a competitive game after all, players want to contest their skills against the other.
TheCrazyBoy (EUNE)
: Riot don't do the mistake to nerf garen read this
>low elo , and high elo should find how to play vs garen ,rather than complain Or you should learn to play a champion that actually needs some skills, rather than expecting Riot to overbuff Garen so hard that he can shit on high elo despite being the most braindead easy champion in the game. Saying to high elo players that "they should learn to play instead of complaining" is quite laughable.
Juice (EUNE)
: That's because Garen was absolute hot garbage because of low elo for years. How is it too hard to realize that he's finally balanced?
Balanced? How exactly a 0 skill champion is balanced with 53-54% win rate in high elo??? Even skill based champions are considered OP with those win rates. Garen is a champion made directly for noobs, for the purpose to let them have fun while they are learning the basics, not to be played in high elo. He should never see even 50% win rate in high elo.
Comentários de Rioters
: "only tier one boots" no that's not a true statement. Requiring any other items in addition to base tier 1 boots means that it is not "only" tier 1 boots. That's not how it works. Magical boots and triforce being core don't mean anything. When you say someone requires only x, that means they have only x. Otherwise you can say zed oneshots with just a longsword because duskblade and black cleaver are core so those items don't count.
"no counterplay against Jax after 20 minutes" So if I don't list his items someone may think he is running around with only a pair of boots at 20+ minutes? :D
: slightly magical boots+trinity force =/= tier 1 boots. That's tier 1.5 boots with the most expensive move speed item on top of it.
I said he can run around with 400+ms with tier one boots which is a true statement. It is very basic knowledge that Jax builds triforce and magical boots are also a common rune for him. If you or the other guy don't know such things then shouldn't get involved, especially with his attitude. Making excuses based on ignorance ( "I didn't know Jax builds triforce...") is not a valid argument.
: This why i never take boards posts seriously. Its like you guys live in a cave and never come out. A rioter already said that they would be looking to rework spear of shojin. They are also removing Conquerer for a keystone that similar to fervor. TP is rumored to be removed (leaked) but take that with a gain of salt. Next time, try searching for an answers instead of just blind posting. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
If Riot wouldn't have announced nerfs that they pulled out eventually, if nerfs wouldn't have meant -5 ms, -5 ad, -5 mr many times, then your comment would make sense. Since these things happen regularly and you don't even know about it, it brings up the question who lives actually in a cave.
: His ms is not above 400 after tier 1 boots wtf are you smoking. Jax does not 1 shot squishies. He does not 2 shot bruisers. And wait a second. You’re playing 5 adcs against a jax? Your team was too stupid to AA him while counter strike is up? Your team didnt use abilities on him? He didnt lose a 3rd of his HP 1v5? So Im assuming the jax was like 20/0, full build while no one even finished their 3rd item, and he had a 6 lvl lead over everyone else. Gotchu. Thats pretty normal then. Cause hes super far ahead. Oh, and while youre at it, why not link the game? Why are you posting on an alt account? Posts like these are why Boards are just a void evho chamber with no meaning discussion.
>His ms is not above 400 after tier 1 boots wtf are you smoking. [link](https://imgur.com/QcDoliM) It took like 1 minute to debunk your statement. I don't mind that you are ignorant asf but how difficult it is to go and check something you don't know in practice tool at least before you post your shit? >Posts like these are why Boards are just a void evho chamber with no meaning discussion. Meanwhile the real reasons are ignorant players like you who has iron level of game knowledge. Get off your high horse.
Exibir mais

8Belthazor8

Nível 27 (EUNE)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão