Sucction (OCE)
: A very small change would fix it tbh. Make it so the passive only activates if you have at least 20 lethality. That way you need both this item, AND another lethality item for it to work. That'd solve all the problems. Those champions might buy this item, but they're sure as hell not building two lethality items.
: The World is Being Invaded, Choose your Team...
{{champion:266}} {{champion:141}} (rhaast) dont need 5, 2 of these is enough
: Huge skin potential for certain champions wasted, just because [yasuo] gotta be in every skin line
Hi im 12 (EUNE)
: >Or any champion who does good withLast Stand with the only exception being Tryndamere. sooo its still op on karthus, tryndamere, kayle ... everyone that uses it besides WW
: Probably but if we actually think about it, ww is not one of those champions and at that point in the game, olaf doesn't benefit from being low hp either. His passive is strong in the early game but not late game. Only one actually suffering from it is probably mundo and MAYBE trynda because if you have a burn on you after your ult ends, you can get instantly executed unless you manage to heal enough hp with q or life steal.
ww actually is one of those champions since his passive heals him for the damage dealt below 50% and he builds wits end. mundo will get fucked hard tho
: We know for a FACT that you are wrong about this.
urgot ult executes him for 25% of his entire hp bar, rather than for 25% of kled's hp bar iirc
: Darius, Pyke, and Garen still may use it due to how fucking overtuned their executes are. Urgot's execute is a joke really. I played him before he became the squishy shit he is right now and I don't see why anybody would ever want to play him in his current state when Garen and Aatrox do what he does better.
aatrox doesnt do a thing better than urgot. coming from an aatrox and urgot player.
Blam (NA)
: Yes, and the Juggernaut changes as well. Riot seems to be dumbing this game down. When games lasted longer you could easily solo carry by having game knowledge and understanding macro. Now the damage creep is so insane games just devolve into an aram and you get flamed for doing anything else.
: The Good, The Bad, and the League: 10/4 - 10/18
: Yeah idk how ya forget {{summoner:6}} {{summoner:4}} {{champion:122}} toplane, hell w/ these changes Dar could get away w/ TP/Ghost sums b/c New nimbus cloak means unless you flash he will run you down everytime he uses {{summoner:6}}
noone will take tp ghost because you really need the flash late game to carry teamfights. a 5 stack darius level 18 can easily flash onto the adc, w him and ult to kill
EdgeLady (NA)
: Choosing Yasuo and Akali for True Damage IS disappointing, but...
Kai Guy (NA)
: OTP's are weaker players then their peers
depends on what you onetrick. if you onetrick horseshit champions, that actually means youre better than your peers, because youre doing well on an extremely bad champion. aatrox is a perfect example.
: > [{quoted}](name=Aatrox Airlines,realm=EUNE,application-id=6WpmgL9O,discussion-id=sfpl9xRH,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-10-13T14:21:39.096+0000) > > How does having one less server impact the system? It depends on where the server is (and what it does). Say it's a single game server. That server being disabled slightly lowers the overall capacity of games to host for that particular region. If we drop from say 100 game servers to 99, we've really only lost 1% of possible hosting power for games, which shouldn't cause any problems realistically speaking while we wait for the maintenance cycle. Now let's say it's a single server dedicated to network traffic as part of our Riot Direct system. If we only have say, four of those, losing 1 would be a 25% reduction in processing capability for properly routing traffic. That could be disastrous depending on how much traffic there is at any given moment, and whether that system is operating close to or at capacity. Everything doesn't have uniform server numbers or resources. We don't get to have 100 game servers, 100 network routing blades, 100 store processing servers, etc. So, depending on which area a single piece of hardware goes down, it could actually be pretty impactful (in a negative way) to players! Does that help?
: > [{quoted}](name=Aatrox Airlines,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aebTEHbI,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-10-16T10:00:37.273+0000) > > sure shojin is gone but then prepare your ass for a jax buff cause hes gonna be dogshit He already had a 51-52% winrate even in plati pre shojin and even semi- mains had good winrates on him in diamond as well if i recall right.
that was 17 patches ago. things have changed.
Tailypo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Aatrox Airlines,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aebTEHbI,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-10-16T10:00:37.273+0000) > > sure shojin is gone but then prepare your ass for a jax buff cause hes gonna be dogshit Hes really not...
hes fine rn but imagine his state without shojin, the one item that keeps him alive in this meta
Jikker (NA)
: Is no one gonna talk about URF?
cant wait to spam some of that {{champion:266}}
8Belthazor8 (EUNE)
: > both of these statements are false. jax always (and i mean ALWAYS) maxes w first and he still maxes q second. he never did max e first or even second. > > the only case when he would max q first was when he was up against ranged but he only did that until they rolled out the q nerf some time ago. Jax doesn't max Q second since the buff.
you sure about that pal? https://u.gg/lol/champions/jax/build
: 🦀🦀🦀 SPEAR OF SHOJIN IS GONE 🦀🦀🦀
sure shojin is gone but then prepare your ass for a jax buff cause hes gonna be dogshit
: What exactly is Jax's weakness?
> It used to be his E cooldown is so abysmally high so you just play around it. Now theres this item, so my strategy was abuse him early game before he has spear since he is forced to max Q or have 0 mobility. So what do you do? You buff his Q cooldown from 10 to 8 seconds and now all Jax players max E first then Q. So now his E has a really low cooldown early mid game as well. He is a lane bully at this point. Fuck do I do seriously? both of these statements are false. jax always (and i mean ALWAYS) maxes w first and he still maxes q second. he never did max e first or even second. the only case when he would max q first was when he was up against ranged but he only did that until they rolled out the q nerf some time ago.
: Playing front line champions no longer feels fun
its still ok but you just need to have 2 sources of tenacity almost every game. i would love to see the avg cc go down
: The Good, The Bad, and the League: 9/19 - 10/3
> Automated Monitoring notices Reconnect Spikes. (9/29, ~90 minutes) Automated monitoring notices game reconnects are spiking. Investigations from network teams identify a networking card issue on a specific server. Network engineers properly route traffic away from the failed network card, and a scheduled replacement task is created for the next time that server case is open for maintenance. How does having one less server impact the system?
Tomoe Gozen (EUNE)
: >and fiora doesnt just counter "one specific champion", she counters 80% of the melee roster toplane. No, she doesn't because it that was the case, she'd be THE top laner to play as a blind pick, much like Aatrox was before his nerfs. Fiora's not blind pickable at all which means that she HAS proper matchups she can be played in and the ones she is worse at. Adding this to her sub 50% winrate, it all tells a story of her being a mediocre champion,which is exactly why Riot ONLY buffed her splitpushing ability (more abilities affecting turrets) AND not her dueling potential because she didn't need to kill her targets faster. The only thing she needed, in order to boost her winrate but without making her dueling even stronger, is to transition lane wins into more objective pressure which is exactly what every meta top laner also does. Fiora is not a good team fighter as her kit works off Vitals. She can't just go in and assassinate your carry while no one's looking.
in fact, she does counter most melees toplane. the reason why she cant be blind picked is garen being good and vlad, kennen, ryze etc existing.
Tomoe Gozen (EUNE)
: I can't figure out if "You're Silver" is supposed to be some kind of an insult or are you implying that where ever you sit, you somehow have a better vantage point than me? You as well as i, have no clear way to see a bigger picture, which is exactly what the statistic sites are all about. They aggregate data from thousands of games across all ELOs, which allows us to see a bigger picture of how the changes have impacted her, in real time. >dunno why youre even writing this. this doesnt have anything to do with my argument that fiora is overpowered in lane. Haha, yea, it does. Well, if i have to connect these dots for you, it really means that you haven't got a clue what Fiora's data represents. You just went on u.gg, taken her stat page and tried to fit it in your narrative - which is not based in facts. This is the reason why i went ahead and pulled a few more champions' data, for COMPARISON. Pantheon (who's arguably one of the strongest early game top laners), Jax (who Boards have advocated against getting buffs) and Riven, who Boards hate regardless if she's weak or strong. I threw Singed in because he's not really a significant pick - so he's the median. You see, Jax's and Riven's data is going in the opposite direction of what the Boards have been saying. It turns out they needed buffs, despite Boards clamoring that they didn't. Fiora, that got no buffs to her lane dueling potential, has no reason to be banned more other than from the players who just ban her because they heard she's gotten buffed. Pantheon (in Master+) has a more solid early game, better presence in lane and dueling potential, better ganks (thanks to his ult), 20%+ more ban rate and a 7% higher win rate than Fiora, while only having 4% less pick rate than her. According to the data, Pantheon is a bigger problem. Above average pick rate means nothing if she's a pretty decent champion to play as, which means she's not a niche pick, only being chosen when it's time to counter one specific champion.
> boards this boards that im not boards. im not one of those who was saying that jax didnt need a buff. if you love talking about the boards being wrong, go ahead and make a post about it. on the boards. as far as panth goes, of course he has better stats when he is even more busted than fiora. and fiora doesnt just counter "one specific champion", she counters 80% of the melee roster toplane.
DalekZec (EUNE)
: How selfish and piss poor can design philosophy can ever be in this game? At this point, playing Akali, Yasuo and Pyke should be a reportable offense and bannable.
akali should only be playable in normal games and for an rp fee per game so they can actually monetize their dogshit champion design
Tomoe Gozen (EUNE)
: >Ninja Tabi, Ravenous Hydra and Trinity Force core items, combined cost of 8333 gold Her core items are this expensive and this gives her 105 bonus damage. That's 2.5% + 4.5% per 100 bonus AD in vital damage (7% total). This takes her the entire mid game to get. Even with these 3 items, you're not auto-winning games if your team does poorly and it takes you even longer to get to them. Next item, Death's Dance. Hmm, every top lane, AD juggernaut takes this item nowadays? Oh, Spear of Shojin too. That's what, another 3500 gold more? Holy shit, this is 15233 gold, for 5 items and 225 bonus damage. How long do you think games last in order to farm this much gold? Or are you now going in with a strawman and thinking that her best case scenario is somehow her average game? And yet, i don't see Fiora much in games, given that you seem to think she's winning hard. Something is fishy here. If she was this strong, you'd either see her ban rate or pick rate extremely high. Since you've provided the stats, let's dive in further. From Platinum+, you're looking at a 49.72% winrate, Rank 27/43, 12.4% pick rate, 19.1% ban rate. 48k sample size. From Diamond+, 49.4% winrate, Rank 28/42, 12.8% pick rate, 22.8% ban rate. 12.7k sample size. From Master+, 47.4% winrate, Rank 35/41, 12.7% pick rate, 24.1% ban rate, 1,1k sample size. So the higher you go, the worse her win rate is, the lower her rank in top lane is, pick rate remains consistent but ban rate increases around 2%. Lets compare this to Singed and a few others in Master+: Singed: 53.89% win rate, Rank 5/41, 2.2% pick rate, 0.7% ban rate, 193 sample size. Pantheon: 54.4% win rate, Rank 2/41,8.2% pick rate, 46.4% ban rate, 716 sample size. And now Jax, the "he didn't need to get buffed" champion: 38.95% win rate,Rank 38/39, 1.1% pick rate, 19.1% ban rate, 95 sample size. Wow. Yea, the same people who complained that Jax didn't need buffs is sitting at a 39% win rate in Master+. Because this was a big topic of a discussion on the boards - the infamous "Jax didn't need it" argument. At Platinum+, he sits at a comfortable 50.8% and at Diamond+, 48% win rate. How about Riven, the yet another victim of the Boards' ire? Platinum+, 48.3%, Diamond+ 49.8%, Master+ 51.4%. So Riven's good for one-tricks but worse for everyone else. --- To sum it up, i can look at the stats myself and see that your reality of what Fiora is and what works/doesn't work for her, isn't what you're saying it is. If you don't like Fiora, that's fine. But at least say that instead of trying to justify your reasoning with the stats that don't support your claims.
> i don't see Fiora much in games, given that you seem to think she's winning hard. youre silver, your anecdotal data means nothing. and i didnt say that she wins hard. i said that she wins lane hard. there is a pretty big difference, you know. > Next item, Death's Dance. Hmm, every top lane, AD juggernaut takes this item nowadays? uh... no? not really? > If she was this strong, you'd either see her ban rate or pick rate extremely high. her banrate is pretty high and her pickrate is above average. > Lets compare this to Singed and a few others in Master+: Singed: 53.89% win rate, Rank 5/41, 2.2% pick rate, 0.7% ban rate, 193 sample size. Pantheon: 54.4% win rate, Rank 2/41,8.2% pick rate, 46.4% ban rate, 716 sample size. And now Jax, the "he didn't need to get buffed" champion: 38.95% win rate,Rank 38/39, 1.1% pick rate, 19.1% ban rate, 95 sample size. Wow. Yea, the same people who complained that Jax didn't need buffs is sitting at a 39% win rate in Master+. Because this was a big topic of a discussion on the boards - the infamous "Jax didn't need it" argument. At Platinum+, he sits at a comfortable 50.8% and at Diamond+, 48% win rate. How about Riven, the yet another victim of the Boards' ire? Platinum+, 48.3%, Diamond+ 49.8%, Master+ 51.4%. So Riven's good for one-tricks but worse for everyone else. dunno why youre even writing this. this doesnt have anything to do with my argument that fiora is overpowered in lane.
Tomoe Gozen (EUNE)
: If you're really playing like a bot against Fiora, i can understand how she can do that to you - if you're literally just standing in one place and letting her pop her Vitals. But for even a marginally good player knowing how she functions and isn't just going into her sword all willy-nilly, it's another matter entirely. No, Fiora (and no top laner ever), pushes your entire first tower with you dying once. I've seen people die to stupidity, only to TP onto a minion and still lose against a level higher opponent again AND still not lose even a plate on their turrets. If you're the player who does this and gets yourself pushed to the Inhibitor, your weakness must be having an opponent to play against - not a specific champion. Maybe you should check her % max HP damage that scales from bonus AD, which she doesn't get much from the usual Bruiser items. If you want extremely hard hitting Vitals, you have to go glass cannon. Which no Fiora ever goes for.
> If you're really playing like a bot against Fiora, i can understand how she can do that to you - if you're literally just standing in one place and letting her pop her Vitals. But for even a marginally good player knowing how she functions and isn't just going into her sword all willy-nilly, it's another matter entirely. ight. ever played against a fiora as a melee champion? no matter what you do, you lose trades. if you trade with her, well... she slows your attack speed and movement speed (with two instances of slows) and potentially stuns you for half an hour, while blocking your damage/cc and dodges all your skillshots and slaps you with %maxp true damage. > No, Fiora (and no top laner ever), pushes your entire first tower with you dying once. I've seen people die to stupidity, only to TP onto a minion and still lose against a level higher opponent again AND still not lose even a plate on their turrets. If you're the player who does this and gets yourself pushed to the Inhibitor, your weakness must be having an opponent to play against - not a specific champion. takes like a plate and a half per wave or half the tower if plates are down or more if she has sheen. that tping on a minion and dying without her getting plates scenario only ever happens pre 5 mins in. > Maybe you should check her % max HP damage that scales from bonus AD, which she doesn't get much from the usual Bruiser items. If you want extremely hard hitting Vitals, you have to go glass cannon. Which no Fiora ever goes for. https://u.gg/lol/champions/fiora/build ah yes, she gets very little ad from her build. which actually gives her around 300 ad. literally half your comment is ad hominis. learn to argue like a normal human being please.
Razorex (EUW)
: I want Riot to see this.
honestly, if i were you, i would just climb on a smurf
: All my concept skins
AAAAAA I NEED THAT INFERNAL AATROX SHIT MAN revert aatrox and release this skin rito pls
: Youre right. Aatrox isnt anymore, but he was for awhiiiiiile. Darius is. Jax is. Morde is. Kled has had the highest winrate of all top laners since they unnecessarily buffed him. Top has it's issues, no denying that. ~"I'm mad I can't hang top even when playing some of the strongest top laners so I have to take them mid. Fk rito" is interesting, though.
a buff to kled was necessary but they probably missed the mark with how they buffed him stop putting words into my mouth. i just dont like dealing with the things that i listed above + i feel like its easier to carry from mid than top because i can impact the most important lane easier
: AP does not make you a mage...Even the AP malphite is quite literally playing him as an assassin: pick a target, and they die mages: use ranged abilities constantly, are weak defensively unless a battle-mage and the majority are immobile. Other constants include: item dependent, doing everything possible to avoid getting into close combat unless a battle-mage, typically focusing on hitting as many targets as possible an AP ratio does not make you a mage. Ekko on release had ridiculous AP ratios and people were playing him, "do damage with Q, then switch to close combat assassin" #here's a funny thing, if anything that uses RATIOS or PRIMARILY ABILITIES is a mage, there are quite a few AD champions that fit into your description {{champion:238}} {{champion:42}} (albeit he does play like a mage and is one of several unusual cases in the game) {{champion:266}} {{champion:59}} {{champion:126}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:51}} {{champion:41}} {{champion:150}} {{champion:104}} AP items are ABILITY POWER items, not MAGE items. Mages use them, but so does everything else that utilizes AP in their kit AD and AP quite literally used to be split where every champion's abilties were used with AP and AD was for auto attacks and used to siege objectives, but this ended up being problematic somehow and was changed There is a HUGE difference between {{champion:105}} and {{champion:13}} or {{champion:55}} and {{champion:31}} There are no AD mages for the same reason that most AD primary characters tend to have weaker abilities: They'd be broken like crazy
ap assassins being classified as assassins (or even specialists) doesnt change the fact that they build ap. this is a comment thread about mage items. > an AP ratio does not make you a mage. Ekko on release had ridiculous AP ratios and people were playing him, "do damage with Q, then switch to close combat assassin" i agree. is j4 a mage because he has an ap ratio on his e? not necessarily. but you can build mage items on him and then hes a mage. the class of the champion is determined by that champions most optimal build and playstyle. you can play tank zed, but it isnt optimal. is zed still an assassin if you play him and build him like a tank? > here's a funny thing, if anything that uses RATIOS or PRIMARILY ABILITIES is a mage, there are quite a few AD champions that fit into your description i like how you pulled that "my description" out of your ass > AP items are ABILITY POWER items, not MAGE items. Mages use them, but so does everything else that utilizes AP in their kit call them whatever you want but they are built by mages. the few exceptions are {{item:3504}} {{item:3124}} {{item:2065}} but, again, they are the exception, not the norm. the overwhelming majority of ability power items are built by mages. > There is a HUGE difference between fizz and ryze or kat and cho true. but they have one thing (potentially) in common: they build the same. and this comment thread is about mage items/builds. > There are no AD mages for the same reason that most AD primary characters tend to have weaker abilities: They'd be broken like crazy uh... not sure what do you mean here
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: Tbh people who can't spell the champ names correctly annoy the heck out of me I've noticed that the hardest name to spell is Yuumi. It's always Yummi or some other dumb variation
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XT8u3K6c,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-27T16:55:51.134+0000) > > Tbh people who can't spell the champ names correctly annoy the heck out of me > I've noticed that the hardest name to spell is Yuumi. It's always Yummi or some other dumb variation cries in ottrox or atrox or attrox or atroxx or atroox or atxor (i think the guy who spelled it that way was high but idk)
: I guess you could call malphite a mage if you really wanted to? otherwise, big difference between champions with AP ratios and mages leblanc has always been a problem and was previously classified as an assassin and assassins are definitely not mages nidalee i'll give you in that she is another oddity as should be a specialist
malphite is a mage if he builds mage items, hes a tank if he builds tank items. leblanc is a mage because she builds mage items. nidalee could be either a mage or an enchanter support, depending on how shes built. if you build mage items on her, shes a mage. if you build ardent, athenes n shit then shes an enchanter support.
: > [{quoted}](name=Aatrox Airlines,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lYhBEF3p,comment-id=00030002,timestamp=2019-09-26T22:01:25.559+0000) > > Imagine saying bruisers beat tanks. Play a tank into Darius. Aatrox. Renekton. Jax. Tell me how that goes. Hint. You auto lose.
You lose till first back when you get tabis. Then you go even. Nexy back you get bramble and then the bruiser stops doing damage. Ive been on both ends of that kind of matchup countless times. Except darius, morde, fiora and maaaaybe urgot. But those are the exceptions, not the norm.
: There's no mages that build Sheen items, except Sona and maybe Bard. Most people buying Lich Bane are AP assassins. GLP is also pretty damn rare to see - Only Asol and Ahri (in specific builds only) get it normally, as far as I'm aware. Maybe Swain or Yuumi. Zhonya's I'll give you, but the other two are extremely rare and only on specific champions.
> nyeh those champions dont count because then i win my argument Mages are champions who build mage items.
: technically, only TF, Viktor and Lux are mages Leblanc should be a specialist the rest tend to be assassins and malphite happens to have AP ratios while Sylas and Diana are AP bruisers, though diana is a hybrid bruiser/assassin
Dont bring up the classification bullshit. Mages are champions who build mage items. As simple as that.
: Those are all S tier top landed. If you're playing the broken top champions, why not play them top? Lol.
Since when is aatrox s tier? I quit playing them top because: - fiora - riven - vayne - ranged toplaners - no impact - counterpick meta - playinbthe lane 1v2 cause junglers lose nothing off ganking top once between camps
: Ahri's only skin this year was Elderwood. The only other thing she got this year was her K/DA Presige Edition, which isn't really a skin and was going to happen anyway since everyone in K/DA got them. The K/DA skins themselves were released last November.
Ight, lemme correct myself. She got 3 skins in thr last 12 months.
: > [{quoted}](name=CaptainAntiHeroz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iEi5wQei,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-09-26T06:31:43.537+0000) > > bro we aren't talking Urgot we're talking vayne walking in to bot laner and clapping the enemy adc and support because she got bork and 6 and now she just gonna pancake their their asses real quick > > also stop saying go watch a challenger stream like I need to do that to understand everything about adcs, but sure I've watched challenger streams and in challenger guess what {{champion:145}} {{champion:145}} {{champion:145}} > > also the mass majority of people aren't challenger and therefore comparing everything to "is it like that in challenger" is a bad thing to stand by > and I have M4 on Vayne and I ran glacial to troll and got a quad dude its not hard rolling up into a teamfight and clapping the whole enemy team I know we dont talk about Urgot I just gave you an example why an adc no matter how fed is, it s still going to get one shot by everything but try to kill an Urgot who is ahead with any adc even Vayne and you will see you can t, he will destroy you before you can touch him. About 1 v 2 the lane that s impossible try to 1 v 2 with {{champion:67}} vs {{champion:51}} {{champion:143}} or {{champion:63}} 100% you won t be able unless they both play those champs for the first time or something. And about streamers only playing {{champion:145}} you just proved yourself that Vayne can t 1 v2 . If it was the case she would be spammed in high elo. Why you think she s not spammed in high elo? Because there are far better options than Vayne like Kai'sa or Xayah or Caitlyn, if Vayne was op we would notice already. Gosu plays Vayne an even when he does it still sucks not because Vayne has no dmg, she got dmg but her range is very small and with any adc you get one shot if caught by any CC. That s why playing safer adcs is a better option because your dmg won t help you with anything if you have to go close to enemies just to insta die. This is one shot meta all squishies are deleted.
Did you actually just say that vayne has no damage?
: making a better urgot? how about just make a new champ and leave the old urgot for those of us who liked it. Now we lost urgot and don't play this new urgot. Not at all a win. Feel the same way about malzahar.
Exactly. Same happened to aatrox. If you wanted to rework him that badly, at least keep the concept of the champion, like you did with warwick rework. Not just delete the champion and put another one in his place with the same name.
: RIP old{{champion:82}} and old {{champion:6}} can no longer play them cause didnt like the rework
Cries in old {{champion:266}} onetrick
: cuz as much as these boards cry favouritism they also excel at playing favourites. It don't matter wether the champ actually gets an amount of skins relative to how old they are, it's wether the boards like em. Was anyone talking about jhin getting 3 skins in a year? no. and then later when he got a legendary over a champ that had been waiting for 4 years? nope cuz they like jhin and dislike shaco. and i do feel bad for bringing up jhin in this context again but he's easily one of the most obviously benefitting from a positive boards bias. Noone here has an issue with ashe because she's just ashe, like nothing about her feels horrible to play against aside from being duo with leo. and she's also not on "the favourites list" riot supposedly has. all in all she's in a perfect spot to fly under the radar. and i'd def say dunkmaster still holds up just fine.
: No mage ever builds {{item:3100}} or any other Sheen item. GLP gives only 10% cdr if you alrady have Ludens, and its only used in Glacial builds. There are also {{item:3040}} and {{item:3102}} , but Seraphs is usually used as a replacement for Ludens, so you don't get both at the same time. Banshees is more of a def item like Zhonyas, and you have to get both of them(and sacrifice your damage) to get 40% This is not a "hard to avoid 40% cdr", this is "there is an actually viable way to get 40% cdr"
{{champion:84}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:38}} {{champion:7}} (paired with gunblade, usually only onetricks build that type of thing but point still stands) {{champion:76}} {{champion:517}} {{champion:4}} {{champion:112}} and sometimes {{champion:99}} as well as ap {{champion:54}} . Yep. Mages definitely dont build lich bane.
: Mage build: {{item:3285}} {{item:3089}} {{item:3165}} {{item:3135}} {{item:3020}} and one of {{item:3151}} , {{item:3116}} , {{item:3027}} , {{item:3041}} {{item:3907}} Still only 20%. Would need at least 2 10% cdr items to get it to the 40% ADC build: There are only 2 cdr items for ADCs. One of them is only good on crit ADCs, the other one is only good on Ezreal(and a specific build Ashe). Am I doing it wrong?
Where is zhonyas in that list? The item every mage builds practically every game? Excuse me?
: I'm going to make a counterargument here. Adcs have one cdr item from BF, and 0 from zeal. They have low cdr outside of ezreal. Tanks are in an odd situation. Their CDR is allocated awkwardly. Tanks that don't use a resource (zac/shen) you get dicked because almost all cdr tank items have mana. There are also a lot of non cdr tank items though. You may end up with not enough cdr in certain builds. Mages do indeed have a ton of cdr. Many side items provide cdr and their cores all have 20%. Champions that use rod/rylais/liandries feel like shit because the more brusiery mage core build has none. It can be hard to cap in cdr for some builds actually. Bruisers and juggernauts - Triforce or cleaver. Shojin champs hit max with 2 items. Others will get it through tank items or offensive items like DDance. Items like sterak/titanic slow capping quickly down though, you aren't gonna be at cap until later in the game in many situations. Assassins can hit pretty easily, as they pretty much all can just do dusk>ghost>cleaver. They have pretty binary build paths right now so them very easily capping is true. Now, WHY is capping more easily available than before? It makes the game easier to balance. While I do think cdr should be allocated differently than it is now, there's a reason they try to make capped cdr more frequent. The game already gradually becomes harder and harder to balance, trying to balance champions around super high stat but no cdr builds AND cap cdr builds only causes more issues than trying to balance around all viable builds coming close to or capping in cdr.
> more bruisery mage builds have no cdr See that Morde crying in the corner? You have to go some weird shit with nashors, protobelt and visage/zhonyas to actually play the game at the tempo of other champions
: Unless your playing a tank. In which case. Riot hates you, go feed that bruiser.
Dezusx (NA)
: That is very true. But even if the game changed to cater to western taste more, I am pretty sure they would just keep playing. So once again it is Riot reading the situation incorrectly. Catering to China you sacrifice other audiences, while catering to the USA you do not.
Perhaps. But the koreans like their games short n fast because they play only in internet caffees.
: Whats this? Another patch where toplaners who didnt need buffs got buffed, when every toplaner whos still alive knows those champs dont need buffs right now? Man, where have I seen this before? Oh wait, all the fucking time this season, and last season, and the season before that. The blatant disregard for toplane feedback is clear as day with these buffs.
Havent queued up for a single game of toplane since the patch dropped. I gave up on top till they do what needs to be done. Playing jax, kled, darius, aatrox and morde mid now. Fuck toplane balance.
Antenora (EUW)
: Honestly. Nerfing Nautilus and Pyke would have been better than giving Blitzcrank this Insane buff.   Also... Why is no one talking about this? https://u.gg/lol/champions/ashe/build > 54.14% Win Rate > 15.0% Pick Rate   Not a single matchup she loses in.   She has a 51 - 62% win rate against almost every ADC in the game. She even has a 51% win rate against Jinx who's considered broken right now.
Gotta sell those skins
Tomoe Gozen (EUNE)
: Blitz only got a buff to his hook range, to which he was always lacking compared to other champions with hooks. This was to bring him in line with others and not feel left out. If you have a problem with this, you have problems with other hookers than him but now you're just making him your target for no reason. You don't play Fiora, so i expect that you'd comment about her not needing a buff that absolutely didn't change her dueling with other champions, it just gave her more tools to splitpush - as a top laner.
Before the buff, fiora would just faceroll her keyboard till you die and then go back and go back to lane to kill you again. After the buff, fiora just facerolls her keyboard till you die and takes your whole tower with 1 minion wave and goes back with a 1.5k gold lead to proceed to drive you the %maxhp true damage noodle up your bleeding ass.
Exibir mais

Aatrox Airlines

Nível 230 (EUNE)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão