arob (NA)
: Treeline: you will be missed
I'll miss it even tho Im one of those who don't even play it
iSpiRiTz (NA)
: Twisted Treeline: One Last Shot Into the Void
Well TFT has replaced it , they simply want to remove it to give more space for other game modes
: See other replies.
> [{quoted}](name=Illabethe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fyM1yLkv,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-11-14T11:33:21.852+0000) > > See other replies. what
: Thank goodness ARAM is a paragon example of win rates/balance.... {{champion:103}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:202}} {{champion:222}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:14}}
> [{quoted}](name=Illabethe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fyM1yLkv,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-14T04:33:35.573+0000) > > Thank goodness ARAM is a paragon example of win rates/balance.... > > {{champion:103}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:202}} {{champion:222}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:14}} Ahri isn't even in top 50 when it comes to winrates in Aram lmao
Boomer (OCE)
: Senna currently has a 66.62% win rate in ARAM
Ok Boomer Jk jk How do you swap to aram in opgg? It doesn't work for me
: > [{quoted}](name=Ahri Baka,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=BdiN21ke,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-13T20:23:30.180+0000) > > Why people downvoted you for that wtf Idk either I am hated here or people are just doing what they do best, hate, dislike, complain, etc...
> [{quoted}](name=BLIGHTBRINGER,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=BdiN21ke,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-13T21:03:55.753+0000) > > Idk either I am hated here or people are just doing what they do best, hate, dislike, complain, etc... I guess people are not used to appreciation threads , they only complain
: True Damage Ekko Appreciation Thread
Why people downvoted you for that wtf EDIT : The post was at -2 Before I commented.
: Ekkos needs one of two things nerfed.
They will never nerf him for a while
: Nurse Mundo skin
Might as well make Nurse Sion too
: I don't like how a disliked post here could reach infinity and beyond number of downvotes the 0 votes indicator is well more than enough to send the message none agrees nor likes said post also some people here take themselves way too seriously otherwise I rarely use either
> [{quoted}](name=DoranShieldOp,realm=EUNE,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=tod1nm3n,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-12T08:23:48.743+0000) > > I don't like how a disliked post here could reach infinity and beyond number of downvotes the 0 votes indicator is well more than enough to send the message none agrees nor likes said post > > also some people here take themselves way too seriously > > otherwise I rarely use either Kinda is reddit it's the same when it comes to downvotes but much more on comments than posts there
: Boards > Reddit
Both as communities suck. But as modding I'd say Reddit is better and more organized since they remove reposts , which is something that never happens in boards which made boards a place to complain, nothing else.
: Why do people hate stopwatch?
Because it sucks when a freaking fed Lee Sin buys stop watch to prevent a death while he is already hyper mobile and ahrd to kill
Void2258 (NA)
: Can't play, everyone is dodging for Senna
Weird , I played a lot today , and she was only banned once , picked once on enemy team , the rest of the games my teammates picked her normally, I thought she wasn't that hyped since she is support or idk.
ANTURE (NA)
: KD/A better than True Damage
Nope. True damage performance was one sidedely 10000 times better , I don't know wtf you talking about , it was so creative. As a song? why even compare Rap to Kpop? people got different tastes.
: For all the people who thought I was stupid for referring to Qiyana as "QiQi" since release
: MF, Ahri, Caitlyn, Kai'sa Lux and Akali when they don't receive skins for 1 month :
hehexd or what's you wanted to hear? It was funny at the beggining but it's boring now.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ahri Baka,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2nFXF30X,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-09T19:35:19.195+0000) > > I'd say Darius and Garen fit more as sport teachers Yeah, physical educational or sport teachers it's same thing right ?
> [{quoted}](name=StormBladeMaster,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2nFXF30X,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-10T11:24:46.392+0000) > > Yeah, physical educational or sport teachers it's same thing right ? OH shit , I read it as Physics , my bad
: garbage ass loading screen bug
It started for me this patch or the previous patch , yes it sucks
: Zed Rant/Discussion
He is great unless you are in challenger+ where people only play heavy meta champions where he has no place in. Overall from Iron4 till Masters you are going to do great on him.
: You are saying teemo provides alot for teamfights. Okay, good luck on your EUW server :)
> [{quoted}](name=LightswornLance,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=tR5WrAe3,comment-id=00050000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-09T23:34:44.094+0000) > > You are saying teemo provides alot for teamfights. Okay, good luck on your EUW server :) he actually does provide a lot in team fights if enemies get caught with shrooms
: Listen all ADC player
Yea you can even take it , why bother making a thread
Diar (NA)
: revert zoe
no I won't revert her , don't @me
: Imagine if champs were teachers.
I'd say Darius and Garen fit more as sport teachers
: > [{quoted}](name=Ahri Baka,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kOVzfmwH,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-09T17:16:25.421+0000) > > No , it's not a bad design , it's unique, she is just overloaded. are you going to say that her kit is not a bruiser kit? as i said, she has way too much consistent dmg and durability for the level of burst she has.
> [{quoted}](name=7deadleesinss,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kOVzfmwH,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-09T17:17:51.005+0000) > > are you going to say that her kit is not a bruiser kit? as i said, she has way too much consistent dmg and durability for the level of burst she has. Can't say that's a bruiser kit , but whatever , not up to argue.
: akali has bad design
No , it's not a bad design , it's unique, she is just overloaded.
: I'm saying your argument is nonsense so I threw out my own random argument. I can say I saw a Kassadin win lane to a Renekton the other day. And even if it was true it literally means nothing. It's an anecdote. Here's the thing, normally as a ranged top laner there is nothing a Darius or Garen or whatever immobile melee can do to you. But being that they are braindead ranged top laner players they find a way to get solo killed anyway. That post 6 kill only happens if the ranged top laner is completely 3head. Most ranged top laners have multiple failsafes like vlads pool + phase rush or ryzes root + speed boost + phase rush or kennens stuns + speed boost.
> [{quoted}](name=LightswornLance,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TEPByqsc,comment-id=000400000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-09T00:26:32.613+0000) > > I'm saying your argument is nonsense so I threw out my own random argument. I can say I saw a Kassadin win lane to a Renekton the other day. And even if it was true it literally means nothing. It's an anecdote. Here's the thing, normally as a ranged top laner there is nothing a Darius or Garen or whatever immobile melee can do to you. But being that they are braindead ranged top laner players they find a way to get solo killed anyway. That post 6 kill only happens if the ranged top laner is completely 3head. Most ranged top laners have multiple failsafes like vlads pool + phase rush or ryzes root + speed boost + phase rush or kennens stuns + speed boost. The only nonsense is those top lane mains crying about ranged top laners. Literally all what ranged top laners do is poking , they can sure be annoying , especially in early , but once you all in them , they die , they are fragile af , the examples I mentioned : Darius vs Lucian , our Darius died in lane twice to Lucian , 1 gank , he came back and started being able to 1v2 Enemy top laner and jungler. And after that Darius snowballed , it's just you guys love bitching. Then how about taking Ghost? the only one I'd say that can be annoying is Kennen for having no resources.
: Why isn't anyone really trying Grasp on Senna?
Because she isn't even released yet?
: How is your random anecdote an argument?
> [{quoted}](name=LightswornLance,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TEPByqsc,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-08T23:56:51.706+0000) > > How is your random anecdote an argument? It's not random , simply , pre 6 you can abuse melee top laners , they have to push , they get ganked , they die , at 6 you kill them , that's how it happened , but throwing random arguemnt saying " EUNE" makes no sense ,This is plat , at least don't say it when you are from NA , all servers are similar before D2.
: Anything happens in EUNE
> [{quoted}](name=LightswornLance,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TEPByqsc,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-11-08T17:12:37.170+0000) > > Anything happens in EUNE And how is that supposed to be an argument?
Warmas (EUW)
: Toplane lanebullies
They can bully you in early levels only lmao , I've seen Darius top shitting on Lucian and Quinn in ranked yesterday.
: You don't harass you push and deny cs. And then harass with auto.
> [{quoted}](name=WalkingInACircle,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fsgomoMv,comment-id=000300000001,timestamp=2019-11-08T00:38:49.694+0000) > > You don't harass you push and deny cs. And then harass with auto. And that's what I'm talking about??
: > [{quoted}](name=Ahri Baka,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fsgomoMv,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-11-07T22:28:12.506+0000) > > She should pre 6 lol ,she should harrass him as much as possible before he scales. Except that she doesn't. Kass already does well against magic damage so unless you are constantly and consistently hitting the second pass of her Q she isn't going to be beating Kass pre 6 at all.
> [{quoted}](name=ZephyrDrake,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fsgomoMv,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-11-07T23:10:51.894+0000) > > Except that she doesn't. Kass already does well against magic damage so unless you are constantly and consistently hitting the second pass of her Q she isn't going to be beating Kass pre 6 at all. She should lol , he is a melee and she is ranged , Ranged champions are supposed to harrass Kass since he has a weak early. Especially given how hard he outscales Ahri and after 6 he is just unkillable.
Pika Fox (NA)
: Ahri isnt supposed to win against kass at all anyway...
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fsgomoMv,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-11-07T20:19:59.031+0000) > > Ahri isnt supposed to win against kass at all anyway... She should pre 6 lol ,she should harrass him as much as possible before he scales.
: Vlad lb are not mages? hmmmm i think vlad is a blood mage who build mage items, but sure if you say so. oh and you main ahri, 53% + winrate with high pickrate even higher than zed but its ok, no one complain. 48% winrate in rank, no wonder oh and top lane should not nee any mage ;)
> [{quoted}](name=Shãdow Blãde,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oQefoXoH,comment-id=00020002000000000003,timestamp=2019-11-07T14:42:18.849+0000) > > Vlad lb are not mages? hmmmm > i think vlad is a blood mage who build mage items, but sure if you say so. > oh and you main ahri, 53% + winrate with high pickrate even higher than zed but its ok, no one complain. 48% winrate in rank, no wonder > oh and top lane should not nee any mage ;) No they aren't , and No , Ahri has 51.5% winrate , and it's not an issue of winrate , we are talking about popularity and pick rate, if that's what you got to say then don't start an argument in the first place, or should I just say Ok Boomer?
: Akali and Aatrox got gutted because of pro play
: Kayn's name should be changed
: > [{quoted}](name=ArtumisPrime,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oQefoXoH,comment-id=0002000200000000000100010000,timestamp=2019-11-06T14:22:39.503+0000) > > A burst MAGE > > All assassins burst. > > AP assassins are burst mages. **All assassins are designed to burst, including AP assassins, but this doesn't make them burst mages.** They are very different because they don't have as much control or safety in team fights compared to their burstier counterparts. At this time you must be thinking: _"Ekko has his ult? Ahri has 3 dashes? Etc... You cant be serious, no way this is legit!"_ but lets explore AP assassins: {{champion:142}} {{champion:103}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:245}} Now, lets look at actual burst mages: {{champion:1}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:143}} {{champion:112}} {{champion:134}} {{champion:99}} Burst mages are team fighting Gods compared to their assassin counterparts as they become more valuable as the game goes on... It's not that AP assassins are getting weaker nor is it that they're getting out scaled -- they are just losing agency. Don't get me wrong, Assassins do good damage and might even have great AoE, but they have to land a full combo cycle AND survive while burst mages simply need to click a button. If the assassin doesn't close the game quickly, then you have to get, at least, a kill and a half every fight or you will likely lose the game. Compare that to a 3 man tibbers ult... It doesn't even matter if the enemy dies, your fight is now 5v4 (or less) because they are going back to their base which means they have to give you that baron or turret... Something like that is a lot more valuable (late game) than any assassin. Even Ekko will find himself flipping over walls and trying to land 200IQ stuns when Brand, Syndra, or Zyra can do the same job with just the click of a button. ** The catch is assassins are scarier early and this meta is early focused.**
> [{quoted}](name=Caretaker Jack,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oQefoXoH,comment-id=00020002000000000001000100000001,timestamp=2019-11-06T18:01:40.194+0000) > > **All assassins are designed to burst, including AP assassins, but this doesn't make them burst mages.** They are very different because they don't have as much control or safety in team fights compared to their burstier counterparts. At this time you must be thinking: _"Ekko has his ult? Ahri has 3 dashes? Etc... You cant be serious, no way this is legit!"_ but lets explore > > AP assassins: > > {{champion:142}} {{champion:103}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:245}} > > Now, lets look at actual burst mages: > > {{champion:1}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:143}} {{champion:112}} {{champion:134}} {{champion:99}} > > Burst mages are team fighting Gods compared to their assassin counterparts as they become more valuable as the game goes on... It's not that AP assassins are getting weaker nor is it that they're getting out scaled -- they are just losing agency. Don't get me wrong, Assassins do good damage and might even have great AoE, but they have to land a full combo cycle AND survive while burst mages simply need to click a button. > > If the assassin doesn't close the game quickly, then you have to get, at least, a kill and a half every fight or you will likely lose the game. Compare that to a 3 man tibbers ult... It doesn't even matter if the enemy dies, your fight is now 5v4 (or less) because they are going back to their base which means they have to give you that baron or turret... Something like that is a lot more valuable (late game) than any assassin. Even Ekko will find himself flipping over walls and trying to land 200IQ stuns when Brand, Syndra, or Zyra can do the same job with just the click of a button. ** The catch is assassins are scarier early and this meta is early focused.** Ahri is a burst mage tho , Zyra , Syndra , Viktor and Brand aren't burst mages , they are control mages ( Syndra is bursty much more than them yeah but for some reason she isn't classified as a Burst mage )
: So you accept I'm right? Good.
> [{quoted}](name=LightswornLance,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oQefoXoH,comment-id=00020002000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-06T14:34:33.309+0000) > > So you accept I'm right? Good. No , I'm just saying okay
: I really don't give two shits what Hashinshin thinks. Just using simple logic here. Building AP + mostly magic damage in kit = mage. Like, even Singed. AP bruiser, also could be called a tanky mage.
> [{quoted}](name=ArtumisPrime,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oQefoXoH,comment-id=0002000200000000000000000000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-06T14:02:06.531+0000) > > I really don't give two shits what Hashinshin thinks. > > Just using simple logic here. > > Building AP + mostly magic damage in kit = mage. > > Like, even Singed. AP bruiser, also could be called a tanky mage. Okay but like I said , we are not talking about those champions.
: Where are you getting Talon out of this? He does not build AP and does no magic damage. Katarina is though. Burst mage.
> [{quoted}](name=ArtumisPrime,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oQefoXoH,comment-id=00020002000000000000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-11-06T13:51:23.895+0000) > > Where are you getting Talon out of this? He does not build AP and does no magic damage. > > Katarina is though. Burst mage. Yes , because I expected you to say Katarina is , hashinshin followers , Hashinshin banned me from his chat for saying " Talon is not a mage " , he also banned a guy who said " Katarina is not a mage " .
: No. If you build AP and do a significant portion of MAGIC damage then you are a MAGE. Get it? Mage -> magic damage. And so you don't say "Corki does magic damage" that's why I'm saying both AP itemization, and magic damage together = mage. Ekko is a burst mage, control mage, or AP bruiser Diana is a burst mage or an AP bruiser Elise is usually a burst mage, but she's kind of a weird case Malphite building AP is a burst mage Maokai building AP is a burst or control mage. See how this works? EDIT: The only case of those where I'm really on the fence is Kayle. She's kind of a weird one. EDIT 2: Magic damage as a majority of the kit, I should clarify. So like, Garen's ult does not classify him as a mage even if he builds AP. Also the magic damage from Nashor's Tooth and Lich Bane doesn't turn someone into a mage.
> [{quoted}](name=ArtumisPrime,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oQefoXoH,comment-id=000200020000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-11-06T13:24:49.775+0000) > > No. If you build AP and do a significant portion of MAGIC damage then you are a MAGE. Get it? Mage -> magic damage. And so you don't say "Corki does magic damage" that's why I'm saying both AP itemization, and magic damage together = mage. > > Ekko is a burst mage, control mage, or AP bruiser > Diana is a burst mage or an AP bruiser > Elise is usually a burst mage, but she's kind of a weird case > Malphite building AP is a burst mage > Maokai building AP is a burst or control mage. > > See how this works? > > EDIT: The only case of those where I'm really on the fence is Kayle. She's kind of a weird one. > > EDIT 2: Magic damage as a majority of the kit, I should clarify. So like, Garen's ult does not classify him as a mage even if he builds AP. Also the magic damage from Nashor's Tooth and Lich Bane doesn't turn someone into a mage. Yea , Katarina is also a mage , Talon too xD LOOOOL ,you made my day.
: Yes all three of those are mages.
> [{quoted}](name=LightswornLance,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oQefoXoH,comment-id=000200020000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-06T13:21:11.288+0000) > > Yes all three of those are mages. Okay , I'll just not argue with the likes of you.
: LB is a burst. mage. Otherwise known as an AP assassin. Vlad is absolutely a mage. Look at his current item build. If he were building AP/bruiser he'd still be a mage. The only way I would consider him not a mage is if he were going full tank. Let me put it to you another way. If we take Ezreal, and build him AD, then he's an ADC. If we take him mid lane and build AP on him, then he's a mage. If they build mostly mage items (EDIT as per post below: AND if they have a majority of magic damage in their kit), then they're a mage. I really don't see what's so difficult about this.
> [{quoted}](name=ArtumisPrime,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oQefoXoH,comment-id=0002000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-06T12:45:30.299+0000) > > LB is a burst. mage. Otherwise known as an AP assassin. > > Vlad is absolutely a mage. Look at his current item build. If he were building AP/bruiser he'd still be a mage. The only way I would consider him not a mage is if he were going full tank. > > Let me put it to you another way. > > If we take Ezreal, and build him AD, then he's an ADC. If we take him mid lane and build AP on him, then he's a mage. If they build mostly mage items, then they're a mage. I really don't see what's so difficult about this. No , according to that logic everything that builds AP is a mage? No , going by that Logic is also means Ekko , Elise and Diana are mages too?
: LB is a burst mage, so yes. I considered her a mage. She builds Gunblade into mage items. Vlad is also definitely a mage. He builds mage items. Protobelt, Deathcap, Spellbinder, etc. He specifically said, and I quote > have you been watching worlds? the number of non mages mid is insane.
> [{quoted}](name=ArtumisPrime,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oQefoXoH,comment-id=00020002000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-06T12:11:06.793+0000) > > LB is a burst mage, so yes. I considered her a mage. She builds Gunblade into mage items. > > Vlad is also definitely a mage. He builds mage items. Protobelt, Deathcap, Spellbinder, etc. > > He specifically said, and I quote LB is an assassin and should not be counted as a mage . she has dash ( with it's second active ) with her basic abilities and her Ult which is a second W that has a really low CD compared to other champions. Vlad is a mage by class , but he doesn't have the same treatment as a mage , he doesn't use mana , sure you can treat him as a mage , but he is not the kind of mages we are talking about when we mention mages , he doesn't even have the same boring build path , this champion is broken by nature. You did quote with false info counting LB as a mage , and he didn't only specify pro play.
: Let's put this theory to the test. The most picked mid laners at worlds are, in order: {{champion:13}} 24 games {{champion:84}} 12 games {{champion:134}} 11 games {{champion:10}} 10 games {{champion:7}} 10 games {{champion:61}} 8 games {{champion:246}} 7 games This means that of 148 mid lane champion picks, 75 of them, or 50.68%, are mages, and that's from only the top 6. In total, in the mid lane, 99 mages have been picked (excluding things like TF who generally built full AD), or 66.89% Jungle has Gragas building full AP, and Elise, as 2 of the 3 most picked champions in the role. 43.24% mages via 64 picks. Top lane has seen 40 mages, or 27.02% Support and ADC have the lowest mage representation, and even they both are above 0, at around 9% each. Source: https://gol.gg/tournament/tournament-stats/World%20Championship%202019/
> [{quoted}](name=ArtumisPrime,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oQefoXoH,comment-id=000200020000,timestamp=2019-11-06T06:56:09.230+0000) > > Let's put this theory to the test. > > The most picked mid laners at worlds are, in order: > {{champion:13}} 24 games > {{champion:84}} 12 games > {{champion:134}} 11 games > {{champion:10}} 10 games > {{champion:7}} 10 games > {{champion:61}} 8 games > {{champion:246}} 7 games > > This means that of 148 mid lane champion picks, 75 of them, or 50.68%, are mages, and that's from only the top 6. > > In total, in the mid lane, 99 mages have been picked (excluding things like TF who generally built full AD), or 66.89% > > Jungle has Gragas building full AP, and Elise, as 2 of the 3 most picked champions in the role. 43.24% mages via 64 picks. > > Top lane has seen 40 mages, or 27.02% > > Support and ADC have the lowest mage representation, and even they both are above 0, at around 9% each. > > Source: https://gol.gg/tournament/tournament-stats/World%20Championship%202019/ Who? Your stats are false. Don't tell me you counted LB as a mage? And you ignored his point , he didn't only talk about Worlds. He talked in SR mostly and he is right. Mages and Tanks are the two least popular roles right now. The most popular mage right now is Morgana , a support that isn't very strong but exists for this bot lane meta with 11% pick rate. Ahri ( who is hybrid and exists to fit such a snowbally meta ) who only has 9% pick rate. Do you know what that means? Go check other classes and their pick rates. - Support: Leona , Naut and Blitz , 16 to 17% pick rate for each champion. Thresh : 28% PR. - Adc Ashe: 25% PR Kai'sa : 43% PR Ezreal : 21.5% PR Lucian : 20% PR - Jungle Lee Sin : 35% PR Elise : 14%+ PR Ekko : 13% - Mid Yasuo : 11% PR with a huge ban rate. Zed 7.8% PR with a huge ban rate. - Top : Kayle : 15% PR PS : Vlad is not a mage, Vlad is not a mage , Vlad is not a mage EDIT : Never mind , this guy believes LB is a mage , and Akali too , not only that , but he also believes Katarina is a mage.
: There are certain things that should be true though. And "true" isnt bad, when done *correctly*. Example: True damage is a tank shredding tool, that certain people have because their damage potential would be otherwise unable to scale with the defensive potential. Ahri having it on her return stroke of Q is fair, since the tanks have plenty of time to dodge the return, if not the whole thing. Cho's execute dealing true damage is fair in the sense that it's an execute, meaning you have to effectively land everything else probably multiple times before it's useful. If the enemy isn't low enough, it's not going to kill anyway and you're using an ultimate ability at that point without the payoff. Plus, you have to be in melee range to use it, and he's a giant freaking monster whose entire design is to consume everything. Pretty sure being eaten alive would be pretty much exactly that bad. Shaco's invisibility is fair because in many cases, he's using it reactively, or as a way to engage a gank. Though it's pretty toxic when paired with such a short cd blink, the invis part isn't the problem there...and honestly, there's another who's like 5x worse. Shaco is more annoying than unfair. But then...you get to the point it's not used correctly. Post 16 Kayle just casually throwing true damage around like Halloween candy. Vayne dealing %hp true damage while damn near permanently invis and untargetable. That moment they had to change Akali because her "obscurity" or whatever-the-hell they called it was allowing her to bully people under their own towers without taking any damage. Wind Wall's 4 seconds of true nullifying any projectiles from any direction while the cocky bastard murders entire teams since half the enemy can't even hit him anymore. Certain things, yes, are just entirely uncalled for.
> [{quoted}](name=ChaosReyn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iFUeAiAa,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-04T19:15:30.675+0000) > > There are certain things that should be true though. And "true" isnt bad, when done *correctly*. > > Example: True damage is a tank shredding tool, that certain people have because their damage potential would be otherwise unable to scale with the defensive potential. Ahri having it on her return stroke of Q is fair, since the tanks have plenty of time to dodge the return, if not the whole thing. Cho's execute dealing true damage is fair in the sense that it's an execute, meaning you have to effectively land everything else probably multiple times before it's useful. If the enemy isn't low enough, it's not going to kill anyway and you're using an ultimate ability at that point without the payoff. Plus, you have to be in melee range to use it, and he's a giant freaking monster whose entire design is to consume everything. Pretty sure being eaten alive would be pretty much exactly that bad. > > Shaco's invisibility is fair because in many cases, he's using it reactively, or as a way to engage a gank. Though it's pretty toxic when paired with such a short cd blink, the invis part isn't the problem there...and honestly, there's another who's like 5x worse. Shaco is more annoying than unfair. > > But then...you get to the point it's not used correctly. Post 16 Kayle just casually throwing true damage around like Halloween candy. Vayne dealing %hp true damage while damn near permanently invis and untargetable. That moment they had to change Akali because her "obscurity" or whatever-the-hell they called it was allowing her to bully people under their own towers without taking any damage. Wind Wall's 4 seconds of true nullifying any projectiles from any direction while the cocky bastard murders entire teams since half the enemy can't even hit him anymore. Certain things, yes, are just entirely uncalled for. You missed something , Ahri's second Q is not a dps ability and has a cooldown , and the damage itself is not that huge , so even if it hits , it's not going to be that big problem for a tank.
: Unpopular opinion
Agree , someone actually said it , I got sick of this stupid meme
Boppas (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ahri Baka,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kWNXBekh,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-11-04T01:38:11.010+0000) > > Didn't he quit the game and completely cut his ties to it anyway? > > And he quit for really stupid reasons ( Idk him much but judging from his last league video when he said he will quit ) he quit because Riot does not punish feeders ( even tho those people were simply bad at the game ) Ah yes, when someone goes soraka JG and takes ghost and heal and they go 0/18 they are simply bad at the game your clearly the smartest person on this board my friend
> [{quoted}](name=Boppas,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kWNXBekh,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2019-11-04T21:39:13.418+0000) > > Ah yes, when someone goes soraka JG and takes ghost and heal and they go 0/18 they are simply bad at the game your clearly the smartest person on this board my friend Thanks , but I'm not your friend , don't act as if we know each other , know your place.
: URF has helped me land skill shots! We must keep it!
I don't think that's correct , in URF people got extra MS
: Not including Dunkey in the 10 year anniversary was just disrespectful by riot.
Didn't he quit the game and completely cut his ties to it anyway? And he quit for really stupid reasons ( Idk him much but judging from his last league video when he said he will quit ) he quit because Riot does not punish feeders ( even tho those people were simply bad at the game )
Exibir mais

Ahri Baka

Nível 398 (EUNE)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão