TheGrot (NA)
: Riot Should Remove JG Autofill
At least inform us ingame which players if any are autofilled so I can make decisions based on that. If I should dodge, what champ, if I should pick TP for dragon pressure etc.
: Who cares man? It's literally just what you log in with, it's laughably irrelevant to anything about the game. Just take your username, and add a '2' to it. It's unfortunate that this has to happen, sure, but this reaction is absurd.
> [{quoted}](name=playboi2001xD,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fv98eBKE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-27T23:23:44.197+0000) > > Who cares man? It's literally just what you log in with, it's laughably irrelevant to anything about the game. > > Just take your username, and add a '2' to it. It's unfortunate that this has to happen, sure, but this reaction is absurd. Whatever you say, playboi2001xD
: Username update client prompt on pause
Since the accounts are global now, can you confirm that there will be no need to create more accounts to play on other servers?
Comentários de Rioters
: I have multiple accounts, it's going to be real fucking annoying to memorize new usernames for 7 different accounts.
> [{quoted}](name=Zero Drive,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZOoskXAZ,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-11-27T10:11:03.459+0000) > > I have multiple accounts, it's going to be real fucking annoying to memorize new usernames for 7 different accounts. They want you to pay to change servers with your one account, of course.
Tomoe Gozen (EUNE)
: > I refuse to change my username. Just add some numbers to it... Then you have the same username but with a different identifier. Example: username: smalldicc New username: smalldicc135 Is it that hard to add some numbers? What the fuck is the issue here? > I'm not going to log in until this is resolved. Then don't. If you have this short of a fuse, i imagine you're not any better as a teammate either.
> [{quoted}](name=Tomoe Gozen,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YBdEObJ0,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-11-27T14:27:36.367+0000) > > Just add some numbers to it... > Then you have the same username but with a different identifier. > > Example: username: smalldicc > New username: smalldicc135 > > Is it that hard to add some numbers? > What the fuck is the issue here? > > Then don't. > If you have this short of a fuse, i imagine you're not any better as a teammate either. Maybe Riot should just add some numbers. To their IQ.
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=Amphysvena,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZbBgNgl6,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-02-11T20:31:13.026+0000) > > You can look them up on op.gg in champ select or use Blitz (https://blitz.gg/). ….which is just another reason to add it into the game.
> [{quoted}](name=PhearBunny,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZbBgNgl6,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-02-11T20:54:43.894+0000) > > ….which is just another reason to add it into the game. Where in the game though? Just showing rank is meaningless. You need match history, lane preference, champion pool. Blitz gives you this in a second. Riot won´t ever implement in on screen in champ select. Keep dreaming.
: Why do champions like Yasuo and Tryndamere deal so much damage to turrets?
: Seriously Riot
You can look them up on op.gg in champ select or use Blitz (https://blitz.gg/).
: People like you who expect EVERY support to play to YOUR expectations, to play to the challenger tier you see YOURSELF as, is the reason I have no interest in playing support...as a support main. I have No interest in supporting a crying toddler who thinks that they are the ONLY player of any importance in the map. You sit there with an overinflated ego thinking you are the next faker so you expect a challenger (or at least diamond) support to be matched up with your greatness. The arrogant and conceited ones like you are the ones I am all too happy to abandon. I will happily ditch you to go support top or mid because in bot lane, there is only enough room it seems for YOU....and YOUR EGO. This is why supports dont want to support anymore, and even autofill supports dont want to play support, because people like this will flame and degrade you for every little mistake, spend the entire game telling you just how trash you are because you didnt carry them to an 22/1 victory (at which point they will completely dismiss any participation support had in the victory and take all the credit for themselves) "Omg carried this useless support" Lost count how many times i have to hear that. So yeah, this is a prime example of why NO ONE WANTS TO PLAY SUPPORT ROLE. Its Not the items Its not the champs ITS THE CONCEITED ARROGANCE!, The "I'm too good for this team" attitude.
> [{quoted}](name=HavokDash,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nwsPGumv,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-10T08:10:46.713+0000) > > People like you who expect EVERY support to play to YOUR expectations, to play to the challenger tier you see YOURSELF as, is the reason I have no interest in playing support...as a support main. > I have No interest in supporting a crying toddler who thinks that they are the ONLY player of any importance in the map. > You sit there with an overinflated ego thinking you are the next faker so you expect a challenger (or at least diamond) support to be matched up with your greatness. > The arrogant and conceited ones like you are the ones I am all too happy to abandon. I will happily ditch you to go support top or mid because in bot lane, there is only enough room it seems for YOU....and YOUR EGO. > > This is why supports dont want to support anymore, and even autofill supports dont want to play support, because people like this will flame and degrade you for every little mistake, spend the entire game telling you just how trash you are because you didnt carry them to an 22/1 victory (at which point they will completely dismiss any participation support had in the victory and take all the credit for themselves) "Omg carried this useless support" > Lost count how many times i have to hear that. > > So yeah, this is a prime example of why NO ONE WANTS TO PLAY SUPPORT ROLE. > Its Not the items > Its not the champs > ITS THE CONCEITED ARROGANCE!, The "I'm too good for this team" attitude. Preach!
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Match Length and the GGEZ culture
Yes, it´s always the the guy with mediocre KDA with the team that barely scratched a win out of a 50/50 coin toss late game baron battle that writes GGEZ. Never see it in those 15 minute surrenders.
NY64 (NA)
: The worst part about playing Zilean
I usually ping their ult back in feigned ignorance.
JimqD (NA)
: I want to go ONE FUCKING GAME without a fucking highly fucking mobile assassin in it.
As a former squishy control mage mid I say - If you can´t beat em join em. Sorry to say. But you have to. Or just play Garen top and dont care about anything the enemy team does.
: > [{quoted}](name=Brave Vayne,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fkEIpyI5,comment-id=000000000002,timestamp=2018-08-29T08:08:39.165+0000) > > im a plat brand support player, put me top on a meele champ and i go 1-10 rank means nothing at all, i've seen silvers be the most mechanically sound player get a ace with full hp an back. anyone can be plat with the right champ and amount of effort. i've even lost to a few silvers, actually today i played mid glacial aug lucian vrs a silver V lulu and she had enough of a brain to polly morph as soon as i auto and go for the e auto reset but it was enough to make it so i couldnt trade at all and pretty much lost lane to a silver V as a plat V so yeah i can sit here and say rank means nothing at all not to mention normals is to try new things im sure these plat players were either on something completely new or were not trying their hardest that's because you play support, you're not really a platinum player like i know that sounds really rude but you're not, you have the border but you did it on easy mode
> [{quoted}](name=T I L T B O I 2,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fkEIpyI5,comment-id=0000000000020000,timestamp=2018-08-29T18:04:09.078+0000) > > that's because you play support, you're not really a platinum player > > like i know that sounds really rude but you're not, you have the border but you did it on easy mode You do realize that climbing on support is probably the hardest. Least impactful role traditionaly. Maybe ADC have that role in 2018 #meme
: > [{quoted}](name=Amphysvena,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=1azcrc5E,comment-id=000d00000000,timestamp=2018-07-31T00:19:18.576+0000) > > When over 75% of all games have AFK:ers then it is a big problem. Wasting hours to get one game that isn´t even good quality. Just a game with the amount of players meant to play the game. Just get rid of all these people. Oh you have 75% of your games with afk's? That's an exaggeration if i've ever heard one. They pop up maybe once every 100.
: is league written in C++?
Its actually written in P-(asta).
Nhifu (NA)
: How do you deal with people feeding with the new Blitz?
You can also deal with it by playing a fun and interesting and well designed game mode.
GreyfellD (EUW)
: In the entire history of the gaming world...
I miss old Soraka E with point click Silence and point click mana regen. And AOE Rain Q. Seriously, she is fine. Her Q isn´t superburst because it has a really short cooldown and negligible mana cost. With the added sustain in S8, she can literally sustain in lane all the way to lvl 6 without any problems. Here is a tip, don´t always heal your monkey ADC. That gives them the impression that they can continue to play like a fool. Keep them from being in one shot range, but don´t keep them at full health.
: @Riot, It's time to nerf the fuck outta Alistar
He is good because of the high damage meta. One of the best peelers in the game. Can´t really nerf him without total rework.
: From 20-30 people online in my friends list, came down to 0-2 being online.
: > [{quoted}](name=Amphysvena,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=1azcrc5E,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2018-07-27T22:46:03.249+0000) > > Just permaban all the AFK:ers. That should make my winrate double. Last 14 games. 2 was without afks. Seriously something wrong with this game. If someone is afk for more than say 5 minutes you should be able to leave the game and have the afk:er lose all the LP. I don´t give a shit about exploits. This isn´t even a game anymore. You statistically get as many afkers as the enemy team does. Unless you're provoking people to afk. It's really not that big of an issue
> [{quoted}](name=moist moms,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=1azcrc5E,comment-id=000d0000,timestamp=2018-07-28T03:16:38.517+0000) > > You statistically get as many afkers as the enemy team does. Unless you're provoking people to afk. It's really not that big of an issue When over 75% of all games have AFK:ers then it is a big problem. Wasting hours to get one game that isn´t even good quality. Just a game with the amount of players meant to play the game. Just get rid of all these people.
: Why do i always flame and what can i do to calm myself down
Be thankful. Having players that make bad plays actually means that you have people in your team, not afk people. This is as good as it gets in S8.
: Is it possible that Inting isn't caught because of how often it is reported?
The problem is that some players are so bad that it is technically indistinguishable from inting. I had an inting Leona today. She walked into the enemy botlaners and stood there. Not pressing any buttons. 3 times. Well, let´s say that she wasn´t inting. That she was bad. Mispositioning, getting stunned and then killed while trying to escape would look the same from an AIs perspective. Only way to solve this is to have humans look at the games. And that will not happen.
: Old school gamer here. What other games are out there that aren't full of, well, whiny little kids?
: ADC Simulator 2018
I´ve started playing Bot just to avoid having feeding botlanes. :P
iTaLenTZ (EUW)
: I am sick and tired of trolls and intentional feeders not getting punished because they don't talk
Just permaban all the AFK:ers. That should make my winrate double. Last 14 games. 2 was without afks. Seriously something wrong with this game. If someone is afk for more than say 5 minutes you should be able to leave the game and have the afk:er lose all the LP. I don´t give a shit about exploits. This isn´t even a game anymore.
: Can we change the way we receive chests?
I´m silver 2 and have gotten every single s-rank chest so far. sitting on 44 chests. Getting S is so easy. Just play the same champ for about 5 games. The odds of you getting a stomp game with teammates alone will net you a S-rank.
: Ekko should never be buffed
Just mess the lane up for him at lvl 1. Most wont recover.
: We actually have data showing that all roles are honored equally.
What data? I would guess that the sheer number of honors created in premades dwarf does outside of premades. The premades I have been all want to "game" the system by rotating who they honor, and so that everyone always get an honor. I solo queue the only times I have seen someone get a lot of honors is if they basically solo carried the game. I´m gaming the system too though. I always tell everyone to honor the support, and always honor the support. Why? If this becomes systematic people will be happy to be autofilled support and might even take it up as a main role.
Broporo (NA)
: That's preeeeetty weird actually. That match history data is being pulled from our servers, and I double-checked what that match grade should have been. In the process I found out why you aren't able to see your grade on the client, those matches haven't been uploaded to our servers yet. Without the data being on our servers you won't be able to see the grade for that match.
Ah, okay. Can see rank on that match now. Not 100% sure but think the match was around 00.00 (midnight) when draft is closed for Eune so maybe thought that was the issue. But it´s just some kind of update lag? Was so afraid that I couldn´t do my chest farming in draft. :P
  Comentários de Rioters
: Not really. Junglers can literally spend the whole game ganking and barely fall behind. This season is pretty much determined by who has the better jungler.
> [{quoted}](name=FF Hyperion,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4WJ1fuMH,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2017-06-07T15:47:54.082+0000) > > Not really. > > Junglers can literally spend the whole game ganking and barely fall behind. > > This season is pretty much determined by who has the better jungler. "As of the past two days, every game I have been camped. I'm not talking the jungler frequently comes to the lane I'm in. I'm talking the enemy jungler sits in a warded bush for 60+ seconds waiting for me to slightly come out of turret range. " Not the in the situation described by the OP.
Sintama (NA)
: What champions do you play when you are getting camped game after game?
How is this a problem? That jungler will fall behind very quickly. Just farm under tower and try to set up a freeze. Free game basically, 4v5.
: why is it that a jg can go 10/0/2 and not get an s
KDA isn´t deciding factor. I would say gold per minute, damage dealt/taken and kill participation are more important.
: Riot, just make wards free already!
Why not just remove the fog of war completely then? :P
Amphysvena (EUNE)
: [GAMEPLAY] - Extreme slow down and animation stuttering
Comentários de Rioters
Vargfan (EUNE)
: I just want to say a {{item:1038}} to most of the people playing lol
> [{quoted}](name=Vargfan,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AzsQ2hEc,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2015-10-19T22:18:53.405+0000) > > I just want to say a {{item:1038}} to most of the people playing lol {{item:3151}} Me everytime in this game
Amphysvena (EUNE)
: This game is making me hate humanity.
People being bad I can handle. I don´t even know my true ranking because I am so tired of the constant stream of hatred coming from the chat that I rarely play ranked anymore. I guess I could mute people. But by the time the flame has started it´s kind of too late. Unless I just mute everyone at the start. I think I´m too sensitive for this game. Will Voice chat make people nicer?
Comentários de Rioters

Amphysvena

Nível 138 (EUNE)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão