: So you are saying that if you have 10 bad games you can be banned from ranked permanently? This would literally make 90% of all ranked players quit.
> [{quoted}](name=Cind3rkick,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=Hbhatb6l,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-06T19:25:06.317+0000) > > So you are saying that if you have 10 bad games you can be banned from ranked permanently? > > > This would literally make 90% of all ranked players quit. Riot can change it,if u think is this too low,they can change value,like 30 bad games,or 20...
Unker139 (NA)
: First problem is that you are assuming that ranked games are more important than normal games. It's ok to feed and be salty in normal games? I only play ranked but I have friends that only play normals to avoid the toxicity and you are suggesting to take all the toxic players and move them to normal games. Second problem is that you are being more lenient on intentional feeders than the current system. Right now, first penalty is a 14 day ban on all games and 2nd is a permanent ban. You are now saying that intentional feeding gives you 5 chances and still allows you to play normal games.
> [{quoted}](name=Unker139,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=Hbhatb6l,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-06T19:31:07.692+0000) > > First problem is that you are assuming that ranked games are more important than normal games. It's ok to feed and be salty in normal games? I only play ranked but I have friends that only play normals to avoid the toxicity and you are suggesting to take all the toxic players and move them to normal games. > > Second problem is that you are being more lenient on intentional feeders than the current system. Right now, first penalty is a 14 day ban on all games and 2nd is a permanent ban. You are now saying that intentional feeding gives you 5 chances and still allows you to play normal games. Normal games is pratice for ranked,simple.
Comentários de Rioters

Andrija056

Nível 79 (EUNE)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão