: Prestige Updates
Will it still be possible to obtain 2018-19 event prestige skins from lucky hextech drops and rerolls?
: Prestige Updates
So IF we get the prestige skin by chest, we wont have the border? I didnt like the border anyway lol
Diävolo (EUW)
: Dark star Aatrox + another bad song of Nicki Minaj
Ares2341 (EUNE)
: If Soraka ever gets a rework, that will be her best cheap skin, thats what they did with all reworks from evelynn, maybe before that
Cheap meaning less than 1350rp
: Dryad Soraka update (?)
If Soraka ever gets a rework, that will be her best cheap skin, thats what they did with all reworks from evelynn, maybe before that
Bylloo (EUW)
: Which champion will have the victorious skin this year?
Idk i have a feeling its gonna be lissandra but i have no reasoning for it
: The "Ban words" system should be aware of location specific meanings
In romanian the word for "how" is very sexual, it starts with c ends with m and has an u in between
Comentários de Rioters
slourand (EUNE)
: We want Star Guardian Invasion back
Same, it was such a bad decision from them to scrap them, but maybe they arent completely deleting them, because they announced a game for the 10th anniversary, probably there are not enough people to work on these too, maybe in 2020 we will have more pve?
: If I won the lottery and bought Tencent out....
I think Pyke shoudnt be deleted, only completely reworked, as a Lux main, I agree on not giving them more skins, all of them are nice but they most likely ran out of ideas for her. These runes are okay, the old ones were just crap and stupid, it was more pay to win because you had to buy runes, now the only thing that needs to bought are rune pages but you have enough time to change them in champion select.
Leo4454 (NA)
: Star Guardian 2019 Better Include Invasion Or We "Riot"
I absolutely love all of these skins, and we could try them out for free if they add invasion to see which one we like, so definitely keep the skins and more than definitely they should add the invasion mode. Imagine all the cool strategies with the new characters in the game mode
RoseNova (NA)
: Yes I agree!! I heavily dislike that they will be dark 90% of the time. I really wanted bright SG skins for them. The lore is great but I think the corrupted recall is a great idea and solution.
: Alright, I think waiting 2 years for these has been an awful waste of time. I do think the lore will be worth waiting for however. I'm not mad because of Taliyah not getting a skin, us Tali mains learned how to get over the depression of her not getting a skin, nor am I made about Zoe getting another skin. My problem is how they somehow turned the most beautiful and colorful skin set into light Dark Stars. Even somehow having the little Dark Star flare on Xayah and Rakan. Yes, they obviously did this for the lore. Yes, the little recall scene between Xayah and Rakan is cute as hell. But even so, could we have not just had the Star Guardian skins turn into corrupted skins in the recall? That makes so much more sense. I get that it's something different, but changing the whole tone of the skin line and making it almost identical to another isn't how you should do that. Also, Neeko being there is purely for money. I highly doubt that Neeko was in Ahri's team and not Zoe. We know that the team is either Ahri, MF, Xayah, Rakan and most likely Zoe. Those 3 being corrupted by Syndra. They took the concept of having 3 corrupted Star Guardians and turned it into a four champion skin set and gave the prestige to Neeko who wasn't in the original team, dictated by her not being corrupted. Now we have 3 teams, and just Neeko chillin'. I don't know how they'll write her into the lore.
Actually Neeko was part of her team, a riot employee on twitter confirmed it
: Can we give these totally not Dark Star / Cosmic skins the Sewn Chaos treatment?
they only look like that when they use abilities, i dont think they should cancel them
WardMyBüsh (EUNE)
: New Star Guardian Skins Star Guardian Zoe, Xayah, Rakan and Neeko
This is so interesting, i really like these skins. Neeko is my favourite
OutlawRo (EUNE)
: [Champion Concept]: Shaylah, The weapon master
This champion seems fun, but baloonee to be against, but i like your idea, very original
Hadelek (EUNE)
: Riot, any plans for Zilean this year?
I think they could do something like they did to lux, give him a new VO and an updated model.
: If your condition is that they have to have some aspirations involving peace in the main lore, then I'm not sure how Akali, Fiora, or Orianna fulfill that requirement. Also, I don't remember suggesting Olaf.
I just said it as an example.
: PETITION to give the LEGENDARY Lunar Eclipse to Diana and make it into a VS Event
I mean if they really want to give leona 2 skins make 2 for Diana too. But I would preffer what you said.
: How about u wait
Im just way too impatient im so sorry {{champion:32}}
Comentários de Rioters
: Interesting, but you're basing your character selection based off of their personalities in the main lore, which is mostly irrelevant when it comes to parallel universes like the Star Guardian one. Within this specific universe, the five members of the team should probably have a common backstory in which they're lead to doubt the decisions of the First Star (though their personal reasons for going the extra mile and deserting can be highly individualized). Actually I already felt like the New Horizon star guardians had a vibe of the sort, with Ahri having quotes such as > The First Star doesn't control my destiny; I do. > We're not sisters, just strangers with memories. > People follow stars, Kiko. But what do stars follow? which seem to suggest some level of disillusionment regarding the First Star and Star Guardians in general (to me, anyways). I also think that having all five skins be semi-ultimate tier (because of the multiple forms) is a bit optimistic, but maybe the leader of the group can have that privilege.
Also i think they need to be a "peace" related character, and Olaf would definitely not fit here.
: Interesting, but you're basing your character selection based off of their personalities in the main lore, which is mostly irrelevant when it comes to parallel universes like the Star Guardian one. Within this specific universe, the five members of the team should probably have a common backstory in which they're lead to doubt the decisions of the First Star (though their personal reasons for going the extra mile and deserting can be highly individualized). Actually I already felt like the New Horizon star guardians had a vibe of the sort, with Ahri having quotes such as > The First Star doesn't control my destiny; I do. > We're not sisters, just strangers with memories. > People follow stars, Kiko. But what do stars follow? which seem to suggest some level of disillusionment regarding the First Star and Star Guardians in general (to me, anyways). I also think that having all five skins be semi-ultimate tier (because of the multiple forms) is a bit optimistic, but maybe the leader of the group can have that privilege.
Yeah but they still slay monsters, she just doesnt believe in fate.
Comentários de Rioters
: Why does it feel like supports are not respected?
It feels like we arent respected because we arent
: I had enough of technology skins...
Last year the only technologic skins were project (corect me if im wrong)
Comentários de Rioters
Emo Twink (OCE)
: Zoe and Quinn i 100% want. Considering Swain got a skin after his rework, I want a star guardian akali tbh..
ThePikol (EUNE)
: Who would you like to see in next Star Guerdian team if Riot make more?
This is my Star guardian drawimg: Sry I cant post it
AgeOfShadow (EUNE)
: {{sticker:sg-shisa}} if they continue doing star guardian skins the star guardian would be the default spalsh art ffs no more star guardian dude.
ThePikol (EUNE)
I also think Evelynn would be a semi-good(?) candidate for Star Guardian, her Q could be a shooting star, and I really want this to be the red one and legendary but Jinx has the red legendary
: I've always thought that a SG Anivia skin would look amazing. {{champion:34}}
I think her backstory could be that she was a familiar that ended up way too powerful
: i would love to see star gaurd{{champion:254}} VI
ThePikol (EUNE)
I recently made a star guardian sona drawing, it is really shitty because its one of my first drawings that were taken seriously I am gonna post it later
ThePikol (EUNE)
The team name could be "nebula strike"? Or stellar flash
: Kindred and Aurelion Sol Though seeing what Ares said, Bard would be pretty cool too.
ThePikol (EUNE)
{{champion:37}} and {{champion:22}} definetely need star guardian skins, maybe {{champion:267}} , {{champion:44}} ,{{champion:427}} , {{champion:164}} {{champion:89}} and {{champion:201}} ALSO {{champion:432}} WOULD BE RESLLY AWESOME Also Rakan, Xayah,Kayle, Morgana. Colors:Sona-Purple because she has some sort of CC like Janna and Syndra Ashe-Blue because she has long range ult (Idk)
: **Passive:** I really disapprove of this champion's passive. It really doesn't add much in terms of interactivity for the Player and has no counterplay for the enemy team. In order for enemies to see this Champion on the map, they would have to manually search for them via Camera where they have vision. This defeats the initial purpose of wards on the minimap which is to prevent players from having to waste time manually looking for enemy champions. Instead, players should be spending majority of their time watching their opposing laners and CS'ing rather than wasting more time searching for this particular enemy champion. Additionally, searching in this manner becomes counter-intuitive if the champion already has some kind of stealth mechanic. This passive in combination with the quasi-permanent camouflage from his E leads to very toxic gameplay. At least with Evelynn, enemies can SEE her on the minimap with Pink Wards. **Q:** What do you mean "becoming slightly thinner"? Do you mean the champion's hitbox gets slightly thinner? If so, is this necessary? Also, for balance reasons 100% movement speed buff should gradually scale with skill level. **W:** I'm not a fan of a point-and-click Nearsight especially in combination with any type of stealth and/or dash. If anything, this skill is too overloaded in-terms of utility for its purpose. I think you heavily underestimate the utility and power of the Nearsight debuff. **E:** For balance reasons, this champion needs to have a higher risk associated with his E; the camouflage here is too free. He needs an initial mana cost as well as a greater cooldown in-between toggle casts, similar to Swain's old ult, to prevent abuse. **R:** The amount of utility this skill grants is too high. Consider the following: * Akali's Twilight Shroud has an effect radius of 270 and lasts for 8 seconds. Kinoe's Ultimate has an effect radius of 650 (the same as Caitlyn's auto attack range) and can last up to 12 seconds at max rank and grants the same invisibility effect. * Kinoe's Ultimate denies the enemies inside the AoE vision of their allies and opponents outside the skill as well as denying vision for enemies of their allies and opponents inside the skill. This skill basically grants Kinoe and his allies Quasi-Stealth. * Additionally, he deals up to 40% additional damage in combination with his Q's damage amplification and heals for the same amount. I recommend that you tone down this skill significantly. ____ **Synopsis:** I must give praise to the one who created this skill design concept by creating some decent fighting potential mixed in with varying skill interaction. However, there is way too much similarity to Evelynn's playstyle here as well as too many unnecessary features in the skillset to be considered fair.
Also I think it kinda needs to be a similar playstyle to Evelynn for some reason
: **Passive:** I really disapprove of this champion's passive. It really doesn't add much in terms of interactivity for the Player and has no counterplay for the enemy team. In order for enemies to see this Champion on the map, they would have to manually search for them via Camera where they have vision. This defeats the initial purpose of wards on the minimap which is to prevent players from having to waste time manually looking for enemy champions. Instead, players should be spending majority of their time watching their opposing laners and CS'ing rather than wasting more time searching for this particular enemy champion. Additionally, searching in this manner becomes counter-intuitive if the champion already has some kind of stealth mechanic. This passive in combination with the quasi-permanent camouflage from his E leads to very toxic gameplay. At least with Evelynn, enemies can SEE her on the minimap with Pink Wards. **Q:** What do you mean "becoming slightly thinner"? Do you mean the champion's hitbox gets slightly thinner? If so, is this necessary? Also, for balance reasons 100% movement speed buff should gradually scale with skill level. **W:** I'm not a fan of a point-and-click Nearsight especially in combination with any type of stealth and/or dash. If anything, this skill is too overloaded in-terms of utility for its purpose. I think you heavily underestimate the utility and power of the Nearsight debuff. **E:** For balance reasons, this champion needs to have a higher risk associated with his E; the camouflage here is too free. He needs an initial mana cost as well as a greater cooldown in-between toggle casts, similar to Swain's old ult, to prevent abuse. **R:** The amount of utility this skill grants is too high. Consider the following: * Akali's Twilight Shroud has an effect radius of 270 and lasts for 8 seconds. Kinoe's Ultimate has an effect radius of 650 (the same as Caitlyn's auto attack range) and can last up to 12 seconds at max rank and grants the same invisibility effect. * Kinoe's Ultimate denies the enemies inside the AoE vision of their allies and opponents outside the skill as well as denying vision for enemies of their allies and opponents inside the skill. This skill basically grants Kinoe and his allies Quasi-Stealth. * Additionally, he deals up to 40% additional damage in combination with his Q's damage amplification and heals for the same amount. I recommend that you tone down this skill significantly. ____ **Synopsis:** I must give praise to the one who created this skill design concept by creating some decent fighting potential mixed in with varying skill interaction. However, there is way too much similarity to Evelynn's playstyle here as well as too many unnecessary features in the skillset to be considered fair.
Thanks, I changed the passive and the E a little, but expect more changes on the ult
Terakali (NA)
: Yes, I think this champion is brilliant. Thanks for revolutionizing League of Legends with this spectacular design.
It is all thanks to you , I only did the lore and the name.
Comentários de Rioters
Terakali (NA)
: I make kits on demand. Most people never use my service more than once, but I don't know why. I've only made 2 kits that were heavily criticized.
I think you are really good at this,.if I would have another idea I would definitely ask your help
Terakali (NA)
: Never post an incomplete kit. Ahem. Passive: Born of Darkness - Kinoe does not appear on the enemy minimap. Q: Hatred - Kinoe shoots out a ball of pure hate out to 400 units. If it hits an enemy, they take 60/80/100/120/140 +66.6%BonusAD physical damage. After the first enemy hit, the ball uses them to refine itself into a spear- becoming 100% faster, dealing 33% more damage, but also becoming slightly thinner. Whenever this ability hits an enemy, the ability range changes to 400 units past it. Has a 12/11/10/9/8 second cooldown and costs 60 mana. If Kinoe casts this ability from camouflage, the ability starts as a spear. W: Eclipse - Kinoe chooses an enemy champion or an large/epic monster within 400 units or who has been hit by his Q within the last 3 seconds. They are marked for 5 seconds. During this time, their vision range and movement speed are gradually reduced, capping at a 30/37.5/45/52.5/60% reduction. Has a 20/18/16/14/12 second cooldown and costs 60/65/70/75/80 mana. If Kinoe casts this ability from camouflage, he also dashes to the target. E: Embrace The Dark - Kinoe wreathes himself in the surrounding darkness, gaining 20/25/30/35/40% movement speed and becoming camouflaged. While this is active, Kinoe loses 8 mana per second. Has a 1 second cooldown between toggles. Kinoe's Q and W deactivate this stealth, but become empowered by doing so. R: The New King - Kinoe channels for up to a second, shadows spreading out in all directions for up to 650 units. Enemies outside the circle cannot see inward and enemies inside can not see outward. Additionally, Kinoe becomes invisible any time he is inside and hasn't done damage in the last .5 seconds. While inside, all of Kinoe's attacks deal 30/35/40% increased damage as magic damage and he heals for that amount. The shadows last for 8/10/12 seconds. This ability has a 120/100/80 second cooldown. Costs 100 mana.
Omg this is really good, I just posted it as an idea to see if people want this kind if champion, and I wanted to complete him myself , but now you gave me a better idea for me. Thank you for this, but I am gonna change it a little
Comentários de Rioters

Ares2341

Nível 90 (EUNE)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão