Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Yeah, it happens quite often. Just wait it out dude because there is no other way or just ban it. But there are also good Yuumi players that knows how to strategically play Yuumi and heal multiple allies, shoot a laser beam of ice and gangrape the enemy team while they're being slowed by Yuumi's glacial augmentation and her {{item:3030}}.
> [{quoted}](name=B0N3 SPL1NT3RS,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sYANrF6H,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-19T19:40:49.778+0000) > > Yeah, it happens quite often. Just wait it out dude because there is no other way or just ban it. But there are also good Yuumi players that knows how to strategically play Yuumi and heal multiple allies, shoot a laser beam of ice and gangrape the enemy team while they're being slowed by Yuumi's glacial augmentation and her {{item:3030}}. Yea, I know, but unfortunately I only got 2 good Yuumi players that didn't end up 0/+5, and actually help the team.
: sorry yuumi is ACTUALLY A GOOD CHAMPION learn to have her on your team otherwise you are bad too
> [{quoted}](name=Calamitosus Cini,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sYANrF6H,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-19T20:02:29.259+0000) > > sorry yuumi is ACTUALLY A GOOD CHAMPION learn to have her on your team otherwise you are bad too She might be a good champion, but people still don't know how to play her.
Comentários de Rioters
: Bramble Vest into Tabis and pick up a chain vest is the best way to deal with Renekton. With Garen specifically, I image it's mostly predicting his stun and using W before it, and trying to time Q better to deny him his chance to run away.
I will definitely be doing that. Thanks for responding!
: > that champion regains its health back Simply buy bramble vest, like you would do against Fiora and other cancer.
Thank you. I'll be trying that next game I encounter another Renekton player.
Comentários de Rioters

AsianBanana006

Nível 67 (EUNE)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão