iiGazeii (NA)
: I don't think it will be good on him at all. He's an artillery mage, so rolling things like Grasp or PtA will be dead rolls. I think the rune will be very good on champions that can at least use all the runes that come up. Not every one will be the best, but being able to quickly proc each one and move on to the next could be a ton of fun.
> [{quoted}](name=iiGazeii,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FvvQgJzP,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2019-10-22T23:04:17.552+0000) > > I don't think it will be good on him at all. He's an artillery mage, so rolling things like Grasp or PtA will be dead rolls. I think the rune will be very good on champions that can at least use all the runes that come up. Not every one will be the best, but being able to quickly proc each one and move on to the next could be a ton of fun. Depends on which champion. My only concern is how its balance is going to be.
iiGazeii (NA)
: Your list is too long. It's Lethal Tempo, Fleet Footwork, Aery, Comet, Phase Rush, Predator (only if you have boots), Electrocute, Hail of Blades, Grasp of the Undying, Glacial Augment. Basically any champion that weaves in autos and has a combo that can easily proc Electrocute/Phase Rush can use this rune. {{champion:80}} will probably be the best user. {{champion:145}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:203}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:19}} {{champion:110}} are other champs I want to test it on. I hope they make it so that you can't roll Aftershock if you have no hard CC. That would make the rune much better.
> [{quoted}](name=iiGazeii,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FvvQgJzP,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-10-22T22:58:17.729+0000) > > Your list is too long. It's Lethal Tempo, Fleet Footwork, Aery, Comet, Phase Rush, Predator (only if you have boots), Electrocute, Hail of Blades, Grasp of the Undying, Glacial Augment. > > Basically any champion that weaves in autos and has a combo that can easily proc Electrocute/Phase Rush can use this rune. > > {{champion:80}} will probably be the best user. > > {{champion:145}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:203}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:19}} {{champion:110}} are other champs I want to test it on. > > I hope they make it so that you can't roll Aftershock if you have no hard CC. That would make the rune much better. While i don't think that rune is a good idea, I'm probably gonna try it on Vel'Koz.
: None since it's random. Like if you could choose then maybe champions like gnar or fiora. Most champions cant use every rune. Like the majority of the time you have one keystone that is for a match up since it's the best for that. Like you have to go through 5 other runes to MAYBE get the one that is good back. I could be wrong but I think it's 7 seconds you get a new rune meaning it takes 35s to again MAYBE get back to a rune you like. Also it's 7 seconds after the use. It seems like a troll rune. It's fun but doesn't work.
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FvvQgJzP,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-22T22:14:36.644+0000) > > None since it's random. Like if you could choose then maybe champions like gnar or fiora. > > Most champions cant use every rune. Like the majority of the time you have one keystone that is for a match up since it's the best for that. > > Like you have to go through 5 other runes to MAYBE get the one that is good back. > > I could be wrong but I think it's 7 seconds you get a new rune meaning it takes 35s to again MAYBE get back to a rune you like. Also it's 7 seconds after the use. > > It seems like a troll rune. It's fun but doesn't work. No it's 6 seconds if melee and 8 seconds on ranged after its use. This is what the description said while i was watching Redmercy's videos as he was playing it on pbe.
: I was sort of thinking maybe Varus could actually work.. He was always a jack of many trades (Having the ability to focus into multiple playstyles: Poke, On-Hit DPS, Crit, AP). So him being able to switch between playstyles in terms of Runes could potentially work out. The only issue I see with this is how Kleptomancy would work out in general if certain Playstyles and Runes need to be combined with specific items to work.
> [{quoted}](name=BLIGHTBRINGER,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FvvQgJzP,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-22T21:43:08.728+0000) > > I was sort of thinking maybe Varus could actually work.. He was always a jack of many trades (Having the ability to focus into multiple playstyles: Poke, On-Hit DPS, Crit, AP). > > So him being able to switch between playstyles in terms of Runes could potentially work out. The only issue I see with this is how Kleptomancy would work out in general if certain Playstyles and Runes need to be combined with specific items to work. I doubt the new Klepto would be any useful in the mid to late game unless you have predator or electrocute or even glacial augment (depends on champion really. This is just something to help in laning phase and using it is a 50/50 gamble.
: i dont think anyone would to be honest. I feel like it's going to equate to mid laners stepping into and out of fountain to get what they want for early game and then doing the same, but with a secondary spell for late game.
> [{quoted}](name=BLACK REALM GOD,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FvvQgJzP,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-22T21:46:08.267+0000) > > i dont think anyone would to be honest. I feel like it's going to equate to mid laners stepping into and out of fountain to get what they want for early game and then doing the same, but with a secondary spell for late game. It doesn't work in fountain. It just changes on its own. Either when you use that rune or when you don't use it for 2 minutes. There is no way in controlling it.
: teemo
> [{quoted}](name=Lethal Sion 2019,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FvvQgJzP,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-22T21:39:44.683+0000) > > teemo That's actually interesting to try out.
: > [{quoted}](name=DalekZec,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vg1v8LTE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-22T21:21:36.328+0000) > > Lol > A friend of mine cried when heard that Spear of Shojin was getting removed. > He was all "NOOO! I love that item! I always build it on Lucian!" > > Didn't bother saying anything after his sadness though. Lol the balance of the game matters. Spear of Shojin is a good idea to remove.
> [{quoted}](name=metroman450,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vg1v8LTE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-22T21:53:35.121+0000) > > Lol the balance of the game matters. Spear of Shojin is a good idea to remove. Tell that to my friend. I don't even use that item. Literally never did actually. XD
Comentários de Rioters
: Bye Bye Spear of Shojin.
Lol A friend of mine cried when heard that Spear of Shojin was getting removed. He was all "NOOO! I love that item! I always build it on Lucian!" Didn't bother saying anything after his sadness though.
: This is by far the dumbest shit i've ever read on the internet. Please don't become a game designer or an influential figure in your life.
> [{quoted}](name=Blue Shift,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fQ2drbWJ,comment-id=000300000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-22T12:26:15.756+0000) > > This is by far the dumbest shit i've ever read on the internet. Please don't become a game designer or an influential figure in your life. Oh no! My hopes and dreams are crushed! HEEEE HELA HELA HOOOO!
breast milk (EUNE)
: you should be allowed to flame the enemy team if you know they're gonna win anyway
Yeah and then get punished for it. With chat restriction then 2 week ban then a perma. When that happens, you'll be like "I got banned, seriously rito? Fix your system!" {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
: I left a game in progress for the first time in five years.
I'm sorry but I wouldn't blame for leaving a match if you were vs an actual problematic champion. Blue Kayn is anti-squishee and you and your team were ALL squishees. Unless your team was based on a Leona support, Morde top, Amumu jg, Tristana adc, and Zed mid, and Kayn doing what you claimed he did, going at the speed of light and literally 2 shot everyone, then THAT'S when I would say "I can't blame you for leaving the game" since he's going ham even vs 2 tanks with heavy cc. You didn't leave an unbalanced match. You left a match where you and your team had a poor choice of item builds and even team comps.
: "Did I upset you or something?": > I don't know where you got the idea but no. I've seen worse statements than yours really. >I'm sorry but this is just poor. "There's too little counterplay to Zhonya!" > Maybe you don't know but allow me to educate you: > An item that can remove stasis? I'm sorry but that's dumb. > The weaknesses are so obvious and easy to exploit yet you're here like, "Zhonya needs more counterplay!"?? > Oh the classic argument of this shit. Last time i heard was it was called an "oopsie item". > "Zhonya doesn't require good positioning". Seriously, did you think before you speak? > Well no shit, you expect everybody to go yolo mode like a tank? What? Is playing smart and strategic a reportable offense now? > What i can tell you for sure is your path of thought is very bad. > You're just indirectly asking for the gutting of a class. > Here's a fun fact: You know why i don't complain about Zhonya? No, not because i use it. In fact I don't even build it. It's because I KNOW how to counter it. ? -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- > If Zhonya gets removed, then how the can those who play immobile mages be able to deal with Assassins? Their hard CC abilities. > And stop watch rune and Zhonya aren't the same. What does this even mean? -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- > Zhonya DOES require good positioning. Imagine using it while surrounded by enemy champs with no back up. "Zhonya doesn't require good positioning". Seriously, did you think before you speak? Like I said before, if you somehow manage to get caught out and surrounded by enemy champs with no back up as a squishy, you should probably die for misplaying. It's the same for if you are an assassin, support, adc, etc... -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- > That's your case. Not mine or in general the entire playerbase. What does this even mean? This doesn't make sense. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- > Zhonya doesn't heal you. If you use it with 10% hp remaining, you'll return with the same amount of hp If you click Zhonya AFTER an assassin uses their burst, you should probably be punished for misplaying. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- > Zhonya doesn't make a mage dangerous af. It doesn't give enough AP for a mage to be hurting. What's more threatening? A mage with Zhonya only? or a Mage with Luden's and a deathcap? I am pretty sure the Mage with 2 items, being both offensive, high gold cost, and not having any defensive stats at all will do more damage than a Mage with 1 item. With the 2 items you have no survivability, and if there is an assassin in the game, you will be one shot very easily as well. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- > Well no shit, you expect everybody to go yolo mode like a tank? What? Is playing smart and strategic a reportable offense now? You proved my point, so I have no need to respond. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- > Remove Zhonya from the game, fine. Then what can an immobile mage build in terms of defensive? I don't think I said remove Zhonyas from the game, but i'll humor it: Add more defensive items for mages that aren't isn't just health like protobelt, liandrys, rylais, rod of ages, etc... > Here's a fun fact: You know why i don't complain about Zhonya? No, not because i use it. In fact I don't even build it. It's because I KNOW how to counter it. You logged into a level 10 account which obviously isn't your main account on purpose to hide either the your rank or the fact that you were perma banned so I have no way to tell what you main, your average elo, etc... > How? You time your abilities, play smart, bait it out, etc. You can't time it abilities because Zhonyas is instantaneous. Can you perhaps elaborate on how to bait out a zhonyas as a Kha zix, Diana, Zed, Twitch, Kayn, Katarina, or Akali?
> ? Wow, it means i'm so upset! Spare me. > Their hard CC abilities. Not valid. > What does this even mean? It means 1+1= 3 A rune is where you'll get automatically. An item is where you buy it. Why waste a rune space on a stopwatch while you can get an extra bonus like future marketing or something all the while buying Zhonya in the process? > Like I said before, if you somehow manage to get caught out and surrounded by enemy champs with no back up as a squishy, you should probably die for misplaying. It's the same for if you are an assassin, support, adc, etc... Yeah and using Zhonya while that happens is even more punishing. Your point? There are champions like Zed, Akali, and even Kayn who have forgiving kits if they misplay. Yay! Double standards! My favorite snack! > What does this even mean? This doesn't make sense. It means 99% of the playerbase play with the sound on but you don't. > If you click Zhonya AFTER an assassin uses their burst, you should probably be punished for misplaying. Oh so escapes or surviving shouldn't be allowed? Okay great. I'll keep that in mind. If someone manages to escape, I'll be sure to report them for cheating. > I am pretty sure the Mage with 2 items, being both offensive, high gold cost, and not having any defensive stats at all will do more damage than a Mage with 1 item. With the 2 items you have no survivability, and if there is an assassin in the game, you will be one shot very easily as well. Yeah and water is wet. Ever heard of glass cannon? > You proved my point, so I have no need to respond. So playing smart and strategic is reportable offense. Got it. > I don't think I said remove Zhonyas from the game, but i'll humor it: Add more defensive items for mages that aren't isn't just health like protobelt, liandrys, rylais, rod of ages, etc... Adding "more counterplay" with shit like something that silences the enemy from using an active or a new mechanic that rips you out of stasis already means "remove zhonya" to me. Do you have any idea how such mechanics will be abused? Buying Zhonya will be pointless and a troll build. > You logged into a level 10 account which obviously isn't your main account on purpose to hide either the your rank or the fact that you were perma banned so I have no way to tell what you main, your average elo, etc... 1- No, my main account got perma banned for calling certainlyt a cheap reincarnation of Robin Williams and for him to be fired. 2- Elo shaming? How low are you with this? 3- King Lego (EUNE) 4- Elo doesn't mean shit. > You can't time it abilities because Zhonyas is instantaneous. Can you perhaps elaborate on how to bait out a zhonyas as a Kha zix, Diana, Zed, Twitch, Kayn, Katarina, or Akali? Yes you can time...depending on the champion. Let's say Vel'Koz. When an enemy uses Zhonya, I aim my Q and wait for a bit and then fire it. Once the stasis from Zhonya ends, the Q hits the enemy right away. THAT'S timing your ability. Those champs? Their cooldowns are super low to begin with anyway. Hmm let's see...you don't use your ultimate if the enemy has a Zhonya at the ready? Zed, Kayn, Katarina? Like come on... A Twitch doesn't need anything. Just right click and finish. Diana's ulti is superlow cuz it relies on landing her Q. Kha'Zix can do extra damage due to his Q passive, difficult to escape due to his ulti (movement speed and E) and his Q cooldown is low. Those champs are strong in a 1v1 situation. Literally, just play smart, and get the enemy low enough to the point that they'll be forced to Zhonya and then finish them off. Usually when i play Vel'Koz i never use my ultimate unless i know the zhonya is on cooldown. Although i have to land all QWE and double passive proc to force a Zhonya out. Usually, it works best when you have back up, in order to bait an enemy Zhonya.
: Did I upset you or something? I don't main Zed, he's actually one of my least played played assassins in the game. I play Rengar a little, but I believe he is the most or very close to the most broken assassin in the game. (remove his w healing entirely and nerf his passive range) Zhonyas is an anti assassin item because it gives 45 armor, not just the active, which for years people have been asking to have it removed because it's just unhealthy to the game. There is a reason stopwatch is being removed and why the rune was insanely abused, being nicknamed "league of stopwatch". Zhonyas doesn't require good positioning and it actually does the opposite by giving a free get out of jail free card in most scenarios. If you get caught out, you should be punished for it, and many times Zhonyas will actually give players a free get away despite misplaying. You don't need to use the audio cue. I play with sound muted every game. If you aren't good at timings, then you can always just click on the enemy and it will show the stasis debuff on them, which is the Zhonyas timer. Zhonyas cooldown is not very long at all, being at only 2 minutes. Guardian angel is 5 minutes. This doesn't even include the very strong domination rune that lowers active item cooldowns, which for a champion like Veigar, Zilean, etc... can be very easily abused with the incredibly overpowered glacial augment. Your point about zhonyas without the active being very weak is just not true in the slightest and there is not even a point trying to explain why because it should be very obvious. Zhonyas not being able to be activated while being cc'd means nothing because almost every champion that builds it isn't a frontline champion or even a backline champion that would get hit with cc. Not only all of the above, but it has one of the best build paths in the entire game.
> Did I upset you or something? I don't know where you got the idea but no. I've seen worse statements than yours really. > I don't main Zed, he's actually one of my least played played assassins in the game. I play Rengar a little, but I believe he is the most or very close to the most broken assassin in the game. (remove his w healing entirely and nerf his passive range) Good to know. > Zhonyas is an anti assassin item because it gives 45 armor, not just the active, which for years people have been asking to have it removed because it's just unhealthy to the game. There is a reason stopwatch is being removed and why the rune was insanely abused, being nicknamed "league of stopwatch". Unhealthy? In what way? Being an item that's literally defensive? Unless it deals some magic aoe damage while in stasis then your point is valid (which is not btw). If Zhonya gets removed, then how the can those who play immobile mages be able to deal with Assassins? This will just make assassins with much less counterplay to begin with. And stop watch rune and Zhonya aren't the same. I don't even use that rune to begin with. > Zhonyas doesn't require good positioning and it actually does the opposite by giving a free get out of jail free card in most scenarios. If you get caught out, you should be punished for it, and many times Zhonyas will actually give players a free get away despite misplaying. Oh the classic argument of this shit. Last time i heard was it was called an "oopsie item". Zhonya DOES require good positioning. Imagine using it while surrounded by enemy champs with no back up. "Zhonya doesn't require good positioning". Seriously, did you think before you speak? > You don't need to use the audio cue. I play with sound muted every game. If you aren't good at timings, then you can always just click on the enemy and it will show the stasis debuff on them, which is the Zhonyas timer. That's your case. Not mine or in general the entire playerbase. > Zhonyas cooldown is not very long at all, being at only 2 minutes. Guardian angel is 5 minutes. This doesn't even include the very strong domination rune that lowers active item cooldowns, which for a champion like Veigar, Zilean, etc... can be very easily abused with the incredibly overpowered glacial augment. Zhonya and Guardian Angel may be strong, but both are fair in their own way. Zhonya doesn't heal you. If you use it with 10% hp remaining, you'll return with the same amount of hp. Guardian requires you to die and you come back with 3/4 hp remaining. Imagine Guardian Angel in a 2 minute mark. And it's an AD item ffs. > Your point about zhonyas without the active being very weak is just not true in the slightest and there is not even a point trying to explain why because it should be very obvious. Zhonya doesn't make a mage dangerous af. It doesn't give enough AP for a mage to be hurting. What's more threatening? A mage with Zhonya only? or a Mage with Luden's and a deathcap? > Zhonyas not being able to be activated while being cc'd means nothing because almost every champion that builds it isn't a frontline champion or even a backline champion that would get hit with cc. Well no shit, you expect everybody to go yolo mode like a tank? What? Is playing smart and strategic a reportable offense now? > Not only all of the above, but it has one of the best build paths in the entire game. What i can tell you for sure is your path of thought is very bad. Remove Zhonya from the game, fine. Then what can an immobile mage build in terms of defensive? Banshee's veil will obviously not help. You're just indirectly asking for the gutting of a class. Here's a fun fact: You know why i don't complain about Zhonya? No, not because i use it. In fact I don't even build it. It's because I KNOW how to counter it. How? You time your abilities, play smart, bait it out, etc. You're all "this item is a 1 press of a button!" well guess what...literally everything is a press of a button away. Including champion abilities.
: A list of champions that are unfun to play against?
To be fair, "unfun to play against" is basically this, "I can't do shit vs this champ cuz of how badly designed they are". When a champion is overloaded, unfair, and frustrating, how can someone have fun playing against it if skill doesn't even matter since the opponent has the tools to do whatever he wants. Looks at Yasuo. His windwall's hitbox isn't even correct. Look at Akali. Even after nerfs she is still overloaded and moves faster than a human can react. Look at Zoe. Missing a Q doesn't even matter since she has a built in Lich Bane and can build loch bane to amplify her built in Lich Bane. Look at Zed. Missing half his combo can still land him a kill. Thanks to lethality though. Look at Xerath. His Q poke is easy to predict and dodge. But even though you side step it, IT HITS YOU ANYWAY. Even if you're like 1 Teemo away from its hitbox. The only good news is that they don't mean auto-win, but shit like this can and will create toxicity. Champion balance is another thing that affects toxicity in the community.
: why zoe has a free {{item:3100}} ? why cassio has a free {{item:1001}} ? why anivia has a free {{item:3026}} ? why brand has a free {{item:3151}} ?
> [{quoted}](name=Cry of the Celts,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HOyaUA0g,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-20T21:21:02.016+0000) > > why zoe has a free {{item:3100}} ? > why cassio has a free {{item:1001}} ? > why anivia has a free {{item:3026}} ? > why brand has a free {{item:3151}} ? All are fair points except Zoe. A built in Lich is just a cheap failsafe from missing a Q.
: Counterplay to Zhonyas
Are you a Zed main? I'm sorry but this is just poor. "There's too little counterplay to Zhonya!" Maybe you don't know but allow me to educate you: - Zhonya relies heavily and I mean HEAVILY on your positioning. Using it recklessly is just delaying your death. - Even during teamfights or other scenarios, Zhonya's effect makes a sound that helps you time your abilities. That ding noise it does in stasis and when it nears its end, you'll know when to strike. - Zhonya's cooldown is very long. Most champions can cast their ultimates like 3 times tops before Zhonya can be used again. - Zhonya may be a defensive item, but it doesn't add power to the champion. A champ with Zhonya only is not all threatening. Just has the capability to survive longer. There's a difference. - Zhonya can't be activated while cc-ed. You saying there needs to be more counters will just make Zhonya pointless to buy. An item that disables champs from using items? That's gonna be abused 100% even by those that don't need it. An item that can remove stasis? I'm sorry but that's dumb. Zhonya may be a strong item. But it's NOT broken. If this is the case, then Guardian Angel, Duskblade, Sterak's and other items should have "more counterplay". The weaknesses are so obvious and easy to exploit yet you're here like, "Zhonya needs more counterplay!"??
afmghost (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=DalekZec,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GVdI78m7,comment-id=000300000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-21T00:26:05.072+0000) > > Oh so it's just a player behavior stuff and not just champion balance. > And a Yasuo rage quitting from 1 failed gank, why am i not surprised? > > One thing I've always theorized is that a toxic champion can create or attract a toxic player. A champion can be so overloaded that it makes the player think he's invincible (or gives the illusion of being invincible) and therefore can become arrogant and thinks he can do whatever he wants. I rarely, and i mean RARELY meet a friendly Yasuo player. The "typical 12 year old Yasuo main" meme doesn't exist for nothing, you know. I mean it's ridiculous. And if they either are being countered, have their champion taken or banned, or are just making mistakes, God forbid they say "you know what, I should have done this" or "I need to learn another champion." It becomes "where's my gank" this and "you guys suck" that. I remember one time I forgot smite when I was jungle so I was struggling hard to farm up. I kill the golems and leave with about 20 hp. The laner next to me dies, and immediately starts pinging MIAs on me. People in this game never cease to amaze me
> [{quoted}](name=afmghost,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GVdI78m7,comment-id=0003000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-21T01:43:59.896+0000) > > I mean it's ridiculous. > And if they either are being countered, have their champion taken or banned, or are just making mistakes, God forbid they say "you know what, I should have done this" or "I need to learn another champion." It becomes "where's my gank" this and "you guys suck" that. > I remember one time I forgot smite when I was jungle so I was struggling hard to farm up. I kill the golems and leave with about 20 hp. The laner next to me dies, and immediately starts pinging MIAs on me. > People in this game never cease to amaze me I once ganked my top laner as Amumu at like level 3 and managed to kill the enemy Darius. The enemy Darius then afk-ed... I mean...wtf is the point of wards man? They grant you vision from ganking, they're not some fancy sticks you put in your living room as a decoration... Yeah, I'm same as you, people in this game never cease to amaze me.
afmghost (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=DalekZec,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GVdI78m7,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-20T12:54:10.393+0000) > > Honestly to me, usually when some unfair shit is to my favor, the game feels boring. Like, where's the challenge? Where's the thrill? Where's the competitiveness? To me it feels like cheating. We see that, most of the community just cares that they win. They will only claim it's boring if the opponents play like bots or run it down mid. > Good example, i give you that. Thank you. > Well flaming a champions that's overloaded would mean for the champion to require a sentience of its own. Another alternative is flaming the one responsible for the champion's design/rework. I wouldn't be surprised if there's somebody in this LoL community, doing the impossible to find certainlyt's address and send him hate letters and such. I was going for players flaming people who have to lane against a busted champ with a regular one. I mean if you're up against a Zed mid lane, you're probably not playing someone tanky enough to not get bitch slapped. Hell, once he gets ult, hugging the turret won't even help, as Zed can move in, get the kill, and only get hit by the turret twice. Unless by some miracle you can damage him enough for those two turret hits to actually mean anything, the only Ace you're safe is at spawn. > What you mean by "GD knows the story"?? I said it many times here. I'll make it quick: I stopped league because I got a demotion due to a Yasuo rage quitting after one failed gank, and, because I had rank on the line and didn't want to surrender, the ADC pulls off a NB3. I get demoted, and since support and the boards seemed to say nothing more than "sucks to be you," I quit
> [{quoted}](name=afmghost,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GVdI78m7,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-21T00:06:47.208+0000) > > We see that, most of the community just cares that they win. They will only claim it's boring if the opponents play like bots or run it down mid. > > Thank you. > > I was going for players flaming people who have to lane against a busted champ with a regular one. I mean if you're up against a Zed mid lane, you're probably not playing someone tanky enough to not get bitch slapped. Hell, once he gets ult, hugging the turret won't even help, as Zed can move in, get the kill, and only get hit by the turret twice. Unless by some miracle you can damage him enough for those two turret hits to actually mean anything, the only Ace you're safe is at spawn. > > I said it many times here. I'll make it quick: > I stopped league because I got a demotion due to a Yasuo rage quitting after one failed gank, and, because I had rank on the line and didn't want to surrender, the ADC pulls off a NB3. I get demoted, and since support and the boards seemed to say nothing more than "sucks to be you," I quit Oh so it's just a player behavior stuff and not just champion balance. And a Yasuo rage quitting from 1 failed gank, why am i not surprised? One thing I've always theorized is that a toxic champion can create or attract a toxic player. A champion can be so overloaded that it makes the player think he's invincible (or gives the illusion of being invincible) and therefore can become arrogant and thinks he can do whatever he wants. I rarely, and i mean RARELY meet a friendly Yasuo player. The "typical 12 year old Yasuo main" meme doesn't exist for nothing, you know.
Jikker (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=DalekZec,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aLAE88q4,comment-id=0005000100000000,timestamp=2019-10-20T20:06:28.817+0000) > > I don't even know. XD > It was just a wild wild guess from me really. Most of my family is blonde actually. I'm the black sheep that somehow got the brunette gene I guess =P
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aLAE88q4,comment-id=00050001000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-20T20:19:14.906+0000) > > Most of my family is blonde actually. I'm the black sheep that somehow got the brunette gene I guess =P So I'm 50/50 on this? Okay I'll take it.
Jikker (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=DalekZec,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aLAE88q4,comment-id=00050001,timestamp=2019-10-20T19:51:31.267+0000) > > I swear for some reason I expected you to be blonde.... > I'm sorry I had to say this... Why would you think I was blonde?
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aLAE88q4,comment-id=000500010000,timestamp=2019-10-20T19:56:00.476+0000) > > Why would you think I was blonde? I don't even know. XD It was just a wild wild guess from me really.
Jikker (NA)
: From my recent visit to Riot HQ....pretending I'm good at the game and a pro :^) https://i.imgur.com/Yywh8mD.png[img]
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aLAE88q4,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-10-20T19:10:13.765+0000) > > From my recent visit to Riot HQ....pretending I'm good at the game and a pro :^) > > https://i.imgur.com/Yywh8mD.png[img] I swear for some reason I expected you to be blonde.... I'm sorry I had to say this...
: Hello GD, I think it's time for a fun positivity selfie thread!
Honestly I've always wondered how some mods look like, their appearance and such. You...actually what I expected wasn't 100% on point but mostly what I assumed. I'm impressed actually.
afmghost (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=DalekZec,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GVdI78m7,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-10-20T09:19:17.173+0000) > > You "think"? > Who would even stay calm if the game is this unfair? When it's unfair in your favor, but that's a given. Then again, they become toxic as in they turn into Draven and brag, or they stir the pot when the other team descends into civil war. > What's the point of a game if fairness is minimal or lacking? It's like a chess tournament where certain players get two extra queens in place of their bishops. > And can you blame those being toxic for such a thing? I mean it's shitty that people flame others for something that's not their fault, but I get where it's coming from. > I honestly can't and I'm not even a toxic player (I use to be though but that was like 1 year ago). Yeah I left a year ago. GD knows the story so I'm not gonna recite it.
> When it's unfair in your favor, but that's a given. Then again, they become toxic as in they turn into Draven and brag, or they stir the pot when the other team descends into civil war. Honestly to me, usually when some unfair shit is to my favor, the game feels boring. Like, where's the challenge? Where's the thrill? Where's the competitiveness? To me it feels like cheating. > It's like a chess tournament where certain players get two extra queens in place of their bishops. Good example, i give you that. > I mean it's shitty that people flame others for something that's not their fault, but I get where it's coming from. Well flaming a champions that's overloaded would mean for the champion to require a sentience of its own. Another alternative is flaming the one responsible for the champion's design/rework. I wouldn't be surprised if there's somebody in this LoL community, doing the impossible to find certainlyt's address and send him hate letters and such. > Yeah I left a year ago. GD knows the story so I'm not gonna recite it. What you mean by "GD knows the story"??
afmghost (NA)
: This game has been a mess with balance. I honestly think it's a decent chunk as to why everyone is so damn toxic: frustration with unwinnable scenarios.
> [{quoted}](name=afmghost,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GVdI78m7,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-20T00:20:32.661+0000) > > This game has been a mess with balance. I honestly think it's a decent chunk as to why everyone is so damn toxic: frustration with unwinnable scenarios. You "think"? Who would even stay calm if the game is this unfair? What's the point of a game if fairness is minimal or lacking? And can you blame those being toxic for such a thing? I honestly can't and I'm not even a toxic player (I use to be though but that was like 1 year ago).
: Hey Dumbass Ryze, We here as a part of the moderation team totally understand how frustrating it is to not see someone punished for what they've done, and we agree that it's a great feeling knowing that someone who has personally caused you grief has been punished. However, naming and shaming is against the rules -- and while I'm not going to remove your thread, I _am_ going to remove the name of the player in question. Since you say he's been punished, his name is officially a non-factor in your post. Please remember not to name and shame on the forums. Thank you, ChickenWrap
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jgpNuco3,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-10-19T23:49:44.887+0000) > > Hey Dumbass, > > We here as a part of the moderation team totally understand how frustrating it is to not see someone punished for what they've done, and we agree that it's a great feeling knowing that someone who has personally caused you grief has been punished. However, naming and shaming is against the rules -- and while I'm not going to remove your thread, I _am_ going to remove the name of the player in question. Since you say he's been punished, his name is officially a non-factor in your post. Please remember not to name and shame on the forums. > > Thank you, > ChickenWrap I thought you were literally being a jerk with the "dumbass" but then i checked the OP's username... Wow...for some reason I'm impressed {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
: This should be Crabgot's Dance
This is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.... I just shit my pants... I wanna cry... I can finally die in peace...
: > [{quoted}](name=DalekZec,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=K5IewieZ,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-10-18T14:39:21.223+0000) > > "10 years or older" > "Older"..... > "OLDER" > > The game is literally 10 years now. > What? We have players who are time travellers or some shit? > {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} Beta testers.
> [{quoted}](name=Colonel J,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=K5IewieZ,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-10-18T14:42:26.791+0000) > > Beta testers. Still unfair. I started mid season 4. That's practically like 5 or 6 years. Does that mean I don't deserve the 10th anniversary rewards? {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} This is very unthoughtful.
: Only people whose accounts are 10 years or older should be able to get all 10 rewards
"10 years or older" "Older"..... "OLDER" The game is literally 10 years now. What? We have players who are time travellers or some shit? {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: > [{quoted}](name=DalekZec,realm=EUNE,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=EzQduoil,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-10-18T08:18:40.305+0000) > > The thing about this is that it's hard to know who is right and who is wrong. > > There is no natural law of how a moba game should be. Not even riot knows. > > I myself don't like the damage meta overload but there are those who do enjoy such a fiesta which begs the question, is the game bad if there are still people who likes it? > > When it comes to league of legends, there is no "facts", there's just "opinions". > Like sure a fact can be "league is a 5v5 game!" And 100% people will agree. > But an opinion can be "league's balance is shit" and some people will agree and some may not. > > This is the sad part about this game. I can pissed at the game all I want but doesn't mean it's a bad game or a good game. > League is simply not perfect. That's why it always keeps on evolving and changing. Otherwise it would have died years ago. Yeah, you make a good point, league isn't concrete, and its hard to know what is good for the game and what isn't or if its balanced or not. I think the balance issue gets worse the more you inflate damage in introduce too many characters. I don't like the changes to the Jungle, they should have standardized that by now so people could have gained mastery over it, but clearly that isn't very possible because of all the changes over the years. Imagine if you were playing basket ball growing up for 10 years, then all of the sudden, you were not allow to shoot three pointers, and fouling players was legal. I am just using this sport as an example because we all know the rules to the sport, and fouling is not legal in the game and strong discouraged, and three pointers taken out of the game gives the long shot people no incentive to shoot long baskets. Now why make this point? The jungle changing with XP and new features is like changing the three point basket ball rule, meaning no one wants to waste time on the Jungle because the rules change to not benefit the player in that role, and it means more work for less points. Why is the jungle one of the least played and most important role for map control? Just an observation and something I see that is critically wrong with League.
> [{quoted}](name=DBS Ronovon,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=EzQduoil,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-18T08:28:35.707+0000) > > Yeah, you make a good point, league isn't concrete, and its hard to know what is good for the game and what isn't or if its balanced or not. > > I think the balance issue gets worse the more you inflate damage in introduce too many characters. > I don't like the changes to the Jungle, they should have standardized that by now so people could have gained mastery over it, but clearly that isn't very possible because of all the changes over the years. > > Imagine if you were playing basket ball growing up for 10 years, then all of the sudden, you were not allow to shoot three pointers, and fouling players was legal. > > I am just using this sport as an example because we all know the rules to the sport, and fouling is not legal in the game and strong discouraged, and three pointers taken out of the game gives the long shot people no incentive to shoot long baskets. > > Now why make this point? > > The jungle changing with XP and new features is like changing the three point basket ball rule, meaning no one wants to waste time on the Jungle because the rules change to not benefit the player in that role, and it means more work for less points. Why is the jungle one of the least played and most important role for map control? > > Just an observation and something I see that is critically wrong with League. What I've heard about jungle was, before its changed, you were able to get level 3 before the laner could do that and that proved too strong. I don't play much jungle but when i do, I tend to play Amumu and spam ganks on my ally lanes.
: > [{quoted}](name=DalekZec,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=4V2hawHR,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-10-18T08:09:16.577+0000) > > As a Vel'Koz main this triggers me... > "True damage" And they pick the champs that don't do true damage. > Like why even call it true damage to begin with?!? > > Also, Vel'Koz's ulti is also true damage but ONLY when the passive is proced 1st. I think that counts too. Well it is a music group so the champs actually have to be able to rap...and fit the subculture, which I'm not sure mummy boy and hentai extra make the cut.
> [{quoted}](name=mrmeddyman,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=4V2hawHR,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-10-18T09:46:59.320+0000) > > Well it is a music group so the champs actually have to be able to rap...and fit the subculture, which I'm not sure mummy boy and hentai extra make the cut. I didn't know "true damage" is a band name like KDA... I'm an idiot XD
: The name of the band has nothing to do with what champions get chosen for it.
> [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=4V2hawHR,comment-id=000100010001,timestamp=2019-10-18T11:43:03.528+0000) > > The name of the band has nothing to do with what champions get chosen for it. Oh it's a name of a band... That I didn't even know...my bad
: > [{quoted}](name=DalekZec,realm=EUNE,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=EzQduoil,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-18T00:53:12.319+0000) > > Interesting how you want to share that but to be fair, none of us have any reasons to like or even dislike anybody in this place. None of us have to and possibly none of us even want to. > > This is boards. You're literally talking to complete strangers and don't know shit about. What a great opportunity to get to know people, the very same fellow Leaguers that play the same game. How is this a bad thing? I assume most people can agree that this games broods unreal amounts of flame, toxicity, and trolling. This is known. Why? The boards are its own slice of that heaven though, we have all kinds of people, that no one seems to know anything about, but there is one thing we know, and that is, the majority of people on the forums who are outspoken seem to be in a big Riot Loving clique. Is this not accurate? I personally do not like what Riot has done with league, and I used to love playing this game. Is that the fault of Riot, or the people who unconditionally love Riot and the bad decision making on their part? I don't know, but how will anyone find out if things suck really bad and nothing is done about it, or no one mentions these things? I want league to be fun again, and URF is a good first step.
> [{quoted}](name=DBS Ronovon,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=EzQduoil,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-10-18T00:58:52.980+0000) > > What a great opportunity to get to know people, the very same fellow Leaguers that play the same game. > > How is this a bad thing? > > I assume most people can agree that this games broods unreal amounts of flame, toxicity, and trolling. > > This is known. Why? > > The boards are its own slice of that heaven though, we have all kinds of people, that no one seems to know anything about, but there is one thing we know, and that is, the majority of people on the forums who are outspoken seem to be in a big Riot Loving clique. > > Is this not accurate? > > I personally do not like what Riot has done with league, and I used to love playing this game. Is that the fault of Riot, or the people who unconditionally love Riot and the bad decision making on their part? I don't know, but how will anyone find out if things suck really bad and nothing is done about it, or no one mentions these things? > > I want league to be fun again, and URF is a good first step. The thing about this is that it's hard to know who is right and who is wrong. There is no natural law of how a moba game should be. Not even riot knows. I myself don't like the damage meta overload but there are those who do enjoy such a fiesta which begs the question, is the game bad if there are still people who likes it? When it comes to league of legends, there is no "facts", there's just "opinions". Like sure a fact can be "league is a 5v5 game!" And 100% people will agree. But an opinion can be "league's balance is shit" and some people will agree and some may not. This is the sad part about this game. I can pissed at the game all I want but doesn't mean it's a bad game or a good game. League is simply not perfect. That's why it always keeps on evolving and changing. Otherwise it would have died years ago.
mkiller5 (NA)
: Ok aside from the skin line, I just got to ask... do anyone of these champions ACTUALLY DO TRUE DAMAGE!? Im not talking from items, im talking like inbuilt in their kit. I personally would have picked these champs: {{champion:32}} true damage from Cursed Touch's (passive) {{champion:11}} true damage from Wuju Style (E) {{champion:67}} true damage from Silver Bolts (W) {{champion:161}} true damage from Organic Deconstruction (passive) {{champion:114}} true damage from Duelist's Dance (passive) At least this selection actually make sense if your going with the namesake "true damage" theme.
> [{quoted}](name=mkiller5,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=4V2hawHR,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-18T01:14:42.889+0000) > > Ok aside from the skin line, I just got to ask... do anyone of these champions ACTUALLY DO TRUE DAMAGE!? > > Im not talking from items, im talking like inbuilt in their kit. I personally would have picked these champs: > {{champion:32}} true damage from Cursed Touch's (passive) > {{champion:11}} true damage from Wuju Style (E) > {{champion:67}} true damage from Silver Bolts (W) > {{champion:161}} true damage from Organic Deconstruction (passive) > {{champion:114}} true damage from Duelist's Dance (passive) > At least this selection actually make sense if your going with the namesake "true damage" theme. As a Vel'Koz main this triggers me... "True damage" And they pick the champs that don't do true damage. Like why even call it true damage to begin with?!? Also, Vel'Koz's ulti is also true damage but ONLY when the passive is proced 1st. I think that counts too.
: I like posting in the Boards but I don't like most of the people.
Interesting how you want to share that but to be fair, none of us have any reasons to like or even dislike anybody in this place. None of us have to and possibly none of us even want to. This is boards. You're literally talking to complete strangers and don't know shit about.
: Let's talk about these people who are getting banned for being "Toxic"
> I like to skim through these posts about how the summoner doesn't deserve the ban even though they clearly do. The fact that you can go through an entire chat log is admiring. I can't even go more than 2 or 3 lines of this shit. I mean I've seen the perspective of people about flaming from "what about those who flamed back?" to "I was defending myself!" to "so saying 1 word is a flame?" and so on and it makes me wonder...why the fuck should they play this game if they don't want to go by the rules?
: Imagine after 90 years of this game and Annie is still a little girl.
Will need a TARDIS to look forward and see what Riot will have done in about 90 years.
: Lunch break w/ Baz!
Vel'Koz skin? Please? {{champion:161}} That squid didn't get anything new for years man...come on...
: Hold on WHY is Midlane being buffed this Preseason.
As a mid lane main... What the hell? Seriously?!? I don't even see the reason on why.
Neamean (NA)
: {{champion:83}} what am i, a joke to you?
> [{quoted}](name=Neamean,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=kEiUWAAA,comment-id=000b0000,timestamp=2019-10-16T21:22:52.664+0000) > > {{champion:83}} what am i, a joke to you? I tried Yorick before... I quite DIG that champion actually
: Senna Biography
From Senna alone, I now want to learn Lucian and also play Senna once she's out. Her story is nice with an unusual way of fighting darkness. Rather than using light to fight darkness, merely use darkness to darkness. Man, October is such an insane month...I'm speechless and with mixed feelings.
denisplay (EUNE)
: they talked about the server in the stream of 10 years for riot , there will be a server
> [{quoted}](name=denisplay,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Eyz6VwNO,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-16T20:16:33.345+0000) > > they talked about the server in the stream of 10 years for riot , there will be a server I'm guessing it's that 48minute video in the youtube channel Edit: Nevermind. HELL YEAH!
: > [{quoted}](name=DalekZec,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lndYpZR6,comment-id=0002000000000000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-15T21:14:56.621+0000) > > Well that's definitely removes California as one of my options to live after I finish uni in Lebanon... > Are there even states in America worth living in? Like I said, some people really HATE California (and I see further down he lives in Texas, explains everything, Texans love shitting on California). Homelessness is an issue that stems from it being super expensive to live here, but unemployment? 4.1% is not bad at all, go look at the way unemployment works and basically anything below 5% is really good. The flip side of it being super expensive to live here is our wages are higher on average, and that if you can afford to live here, it's great. It's also the closest climate to what you are familiar with. Don't let one guy with an agenda color your perception of what would be the world's 5th biggest economy if it were an independent country.
> [{quoted}](name=notFREEfood,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lndYpZR6,comment-id=00020000000000000000000000010000000000000001,timestamp=2019-10-16T01:27:01.792+0000) > > Like I said, some people really HATE California (and I see further down he lives in Texas, explains everything, Texans love shitting on California). Homelessness is an issue that stems from it being super expensive to live here, but unemployment? 4.1% is not bad at all, go look at the way unemployment works and basically anything below 5% is really good. > > The flip side of it being super expensive to live here is our wages are higher on average, and that if you can afford to live here, it's great. It's also the closest climate to what you are familiar with. Don't let one guy with an agenda color your perception of what would be the world's 5th biggest economy if it were an independent country. Yeah well I'm not simply taking everything into heart with all this. I still got time to decide on where to go anyway. We're complete strangers in this place. ESPECIALLY this place. I'm still gonna continue my research though.
: > [{quoted}](name=DalekZec,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lndYpZR6,comment-id=000200000000000000000000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-15T21:27:35.738+0000) > > Typically what every dude wants/looking for. > A decent job, a decent house, a decent neighborhood, a decent life, and the means to do what you love in your life. well yea but what work do you ? i mean in general i would consider doing your research. some of the highest cost of living is north east cost, ny, vt, ct, nh, mass, penn , alot of the mid /mid west states/plain stats are lower cost of living but dont have as high end jobs/ big cities. places like chicago, detriot are really bad with crime the far northwest is nice but costly and very left winged. cali is well cali. nevada,arizona, new mexico is really bad kentucy ,tennessee, virginia, west virginia are hit and miss lousiana , mississippi , alabama are typically bad for the most part. and are SOUTHERN florida is a mix bag Georgia i think is ok , big cities, southern , middle of road on alot of things i personally live in texas, in the dallas area. texas has alot of jobs, very right winged. very mix communities. lots of businesses are located here. big state. cost of living in big cities are more expensive but over all cost of living is moderate, medium income lvl is middle of the road vs other states. housing is more affordable not great on public transit , we get spring , summer ,summer fall we only have 3 seasons LUL and it gets pretty damn hot.
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lndYpZR6,comment-id=0002000000000000000000000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-15T21:40:02.381+0000) > > well yea but what work do you ? > > i mean in general i would consider doing your research. > > some of the highest cost of living is north east cost, ny, vt, ct, nh, mass, penn , > alot of the mid /mid west states/plain stats are lower cost of living but dont have as high end jobs/ big cities. > places like chicago, detriot are really bad with crime > > the far northwest is nice but costly and very left winged. > > cali is well cali. > > nevada,arizona, new mexico is really bad > kentucy ,tennessee, virginia, west virginia are hit and miss > lousiana , mississippi , alabama are typically bad for the most part. and are SOUTHERN > florida is a mix bag > > Georgia i think is ok , big cities, southern , middle of road on alot of things > > i personally live in texas, in the dallas area. texas has alot of jobs, very right winged. very mix communities. lots of businesses are located here. big state. cost of living in big cities are more expensive but over all cost of living is moderate, medium income lvl is middle of the road vs other states. housing is more affordable > > not great on public transit , we get spring , summer ,summer fall we only have 3 seasons LUL and it gets pretty damn hot. Well I major in Advertising and Marketing, so perhaps an advertising agency to begin with. Hmm seems fair enough. I know a friend who lives in Texas too and use to be with me in uni before leaving.
: > [{quoted}](name=DalekZec,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lndYpZR6,comment-id=0002000000000000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-15T21:14:56.621+0000) > > Well that's definitely removes California as one of my options to live after I finish uni in Lebanon... > Are there even states in America worth living in? depends on what you are wanting/looking for
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lndYpZR6,comment-id=00020000000000000000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-15T21:18:04.335+0000) > > depends on what you are wanting/looking for Typically what every dude wants/looking for. A decent job, a decent house, a decent neighborhood, a decent life, and the means to do what you love in your life.
: > [{quoted}](name=DalekZec,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lndYpZR6,comment-id=00020000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-10-15T20:34:38.238+0000) > > "forest overgrowth" > I've never thought that too much trees can be dangerous. https://www.usich.gov/tools-for-action/map/#fn[]=1400&fn[]=2900&fn[]=6000&fn[]=9900&fn[]=13500 link showing cali has the highest homeless population this link rates cali as the 2 most expensive state to live in https://www.cnbc.com/2019/07/10/americas-10-most-expensive-states-to-live-in-2019.html 2019 Cost of Living score: 2 out of 50 points (Top States Grade: F) Most expensive area: San Francisco Average home price: $1,243,239 Half gallon of milk: $2.86 Monthly energy bill: $237.13 Doctor visit: $148.84 https://www.bls.gov/web/laus/laumstrk.htm shows that cali has the 10th highest unemployment rank i mean i could keep going, im not shiting on cali, im stating how it is.
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lndYpZR6,comment-id=000200000000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-10-15T21:03:04.364+0000) > > https://www.usich.gov/tools-for-action/map/#fn[]=1400&fn[]=2900&fn[]=6000&fn[]=9900&fn[]=13500 > > link showing cali has the highest homeless population > > this link rates cali as the 2 most expensive state to live in > https://www.cnbc.com/2019/07/10/americas-10-most-expensive-states-to-live-in-2019.html > 2019 Cost of Living score: 2 out of 50 points (Top States Grade: F) > Most expensive area: San Francisco > Average home price: $1,243,239 > Half gallon of milk: $2.86 > Monthly energy bill: $237.13 > Doctor visit: $148.84 > > https://www.bls.gov/web/laus/laumstrk.htm > shows that cali has the 10th highest unemployment rank > > i mean i could keep going, im not shiting on cali, im stating how it is. Well that's definitely removes California as one of my options to live after I finish uni in Lebanon... Are there even states in America worth living in?
: > [{quoted}](name=DalekZec,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lndYpZR6,comment-id=000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-15T16:12:47.849+0000) > > Well that was disappointing... > > We have like 2 to 3 massive helicopters specifically for fire but the government barely sent in funds for maintenance (and probably training) and look what happened now. The fire happened and the helicopters were unfit to go heli up in the sky and make it rain. > > It was so bad that even Cyprus sent 2 firefighting planes to help. Ignore him, some people just enjoy shitting on california. Parts of the state are prone to large fires due to terrain and climate, and really the only change is that these fires are getting more frequent. Climate and human-woldland interaction are partially to blame, but the state also has a problem with invasive plants that heighten fire risk, and this is an issue that can't be solved easily. Other parts of the state are fore prone because of mismanagement, but that is due to federal policy set decades ago to aggressively put out all fires, which resulted in massive forest overgrowth in all western states. There's no easy solutions to any of these issues, but some people like to pretend they exist.
> [{quoted}](name=notFREEfood,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lndYpZR6,comment-id=0002000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-10-15T19:37:30.609+0000) > > Ignore him, some people just enjoy shitting on california. > > Parts of the state are prone to large fires due to terrain and climate, and really the only change is that these fires are getting more frequent. Climate and human-woldland interaction are partially to blame, but the state also has a problem with invasive plants that heighten fire risk, and this is an issue that can't be solved easily. Other parts of the state are fore prone because of mismanagement, but that is due to federal policy set decades ago to aggressively put out all fires, which resulted in massive forest overgrowth in all western states. > > There's no easy solutions to any of these issues, but some people like to pretend they exist. "forest overgrowth" I've never thought that too much trees can be dangerous.
: > [{quoted}](name=DalekZec,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=efGeEsAn,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-15T15:52:39.792+0000) > > I remember when tank meta was a thing...that 1 Maokai 1v5 me and my team even though we had armor pen, magic pen and also true damage but managed to 1v5 and get a penta without the need of his team. > > That match still haunts me from season 6. that can still happen in ARAM if your team is full of mages and don't have a shit ton of CC, maokai still takes a big dump on most mages.
> [{quoted}](name=hhaavviikk,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=efGeEsAn,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-10-15T18:07:44.466+0000) > > that can still happen in ARAM if your team is full of mages and don't have a shit ton of CC, maokai still takes a big dump on most mages. MR is very effective alot more than armor to begin with. At least he can't 1v5 pentakill like he did before.
: > [{quoted}](name=DalekZec,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lndYpZR6,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-15T13:07:04.157+0000) As it tends to be when we are in nature's way. Mother Nature tends to periodically make us her bitch just to remind us that we ain't shit. Just wait until Yellowstone erupts. Gonna knock us back into the damn Stone Age.
> [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lndYpZR6,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-15T16:21:03.046+0000) > > As it tends to be when we are in nature's way. Mother Nature tends to periodically make us her bitch just to remind us that we ain't shit. Just wait until Yellowstone erupts. Gonna knock us back into the damn Stone Age. I watched enough Godzilla to understand this. Hahahahahaha XD
: > [{quoted}](name=DalekZec,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lndYpZR6,comment-id=000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-15T16:12:47.849+0000) > > Well that was disappointing... > > We have like 2 to 3 massive helicopters specifically for fire but the government barely sent in funds for maintenance (and probably training) and look what happened now. The fire happened and the helicopters were unfit to go heli up in the sky and make it rain. > > It was so bad that even Cyprus sent 2 firefighting planes to help. yea sounds like a shit show... cali was getting 1000s of firefighters from other states to come help with their wildfires. but heres the thing, imo based on a lot of thought, humans are a cancer on this planet. the planet is reacting to changes that we as humans have created through all kinds of methods and its trying to rid itself of this caner and heal itself. the biggest issue is the highly over population we have. which results in everything . at one point the planet will change to the point it will not be able to sustains the population as is and humans will start to die off in massive numbers if not completely. i can in theory seeing humans becoming extinct. and when that happens the planet will gain a rebirth and start a new. people fear the world ending, the world physically will always be here, the creatures that inhabit the world come and go. and we are just another creature
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lndYpZR6,comment-id=0002000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-15T16:20:22.126+0000) > > yea sounds like a shit show... > > cali was getting 1000s of firefighters from other states to come help with their wildfires. > > > but heres the thing, imo based on a lot of thought, humans are a cancer on this planet. the planet is reacting to changes that we as humans have created through all kinds of methods and its trying to rid itself of this caner and heal itself. > > the biggest issue is the highly over population we have. which results in everything . > > at one point the planet will change to the point it will not be able to sustains the population as is and humans will start to die off in massive numbers if not completely. i can in theory seeing humans becoming extinct. and when that happens the planet will gain a rebirth and start a new. > > people fear the world ending, the world physically will always be here, the creatures that inhabit the world come and go. and we are just another creature Everything has its own end. The question is when which nobody knows regardless of what happens from good or bad. That's deep stuff man.
Exibir mais

DalekZec

Nível 10 (EUNE)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão