: How the Hell do you beat this comp?
{{champion:25}} Makes blitz a non factor on bot lane and can easy peel for ADC since Wu does no magic damage and can't break shield with his dash ult and maokai does little damage and can't break the shield so the only way the ADC gets stunned by that comp is kennen ult at close range or multiple CCs in a row. {{champion:18}} As ADC = she and morgana can pretty much 2vs5 if Wu and Kennen are not fed. Tristana can knock kennen or wu away when they ult her AS steroid + splash damage + jump resets combined with CC imunity from morgana will make her wipe the floor with the enemy team {{champion:39}} Simply as a counter pick to heavy CC comps. Her passive tenacity + gap closer + 3sec CC + Healing ult and AAs with true damage make her a nightmare for Kennen Maokai Wu and Blitz. She also has mixed damage so kennen rushing zhonya will still take a beating in lane. {{champion:117}} Counter pick against wu kong. * Her Ult CD is shorter than Wu. * Her ult does knockback and slows in 400 AoE around the ulted target. * Cast time is legitimately 0.1 sec (same as wu kong) so if you do it the moment Wu dashes he will get knocked airborn and back after which you can hex him into a squirel (so you and your team can kill him. Before he returns to normal you click E on him so he can't go invisible for 4 sec with his decoy) or just W yourself and walk away with extra MS if you are alone and throw a Q on him (later in teamfights you just drop the ult on tristana when he jumps her) With these 4 any jungler would be able to win but if you want to be extra brutal you would have a {{champion:2}} Cinder hulk + {{item:3800}} You can invade Maokai the entire game as Lulu has better wave clear than Wu kong, irelia can follow kennen and murder him if he tries to help out Maokai in the jungle and the same goes for morgana + tristana into blitz and sivir. Later on Silvir ult will not be able to compete with Glory MS boost and Maokai, Blitrz and kennen will in no way stop a charging olaf from oneshoting Sivir (or chasing her so far out that while her team tries to peel off Olaf from her your Trist, irelia and morgana will make short work of them.
: Specialist - We're leaning on the opportunity cost a lot here. From testing, Summoner Specialist users tend to have very tight windows of power, because of how high summoner CD's are. High-level opponents have had a lot of success taking advantage of the windows between cooldowns by forcing fights with their more reliable, lower CD damage/tankiness keystones. Additionally, you have to go back to base to swap spells, so whenever you're on the map, you're locked into the summoner spell pairing that you have and will express the appropriate strengths/weaknesses (for example, if a summoner specialist is rocking exhaust + ignite, then they are VERY vulnerable to ganks, and will lose 1-on-1's to your keystone if you can bait their summoners out). We're also thinking of including global chat call outs to let everyone know when a specialist has swapped summoners, so that enemies can prepare themselves and take the appropriate counter-measures. Lastly, we can always introduce new gates if we have to, like a cooldown on swapping summoners, or if we REALLY have to, we can remove problematic summoner spells from the pool (ie; if everyone takes smite/tp at level 1 with this and we get some weird jungle invade > tp to lane meta, we can fix that) Freezeray - adding a slow to items that don't have them is simply a LOT more pattern warping and much more dangerous. Also, we wanted to limit the number of items that would have this new effect, so that the optimal play wasn't FILL MY INVENTORY WITH ALL ACTIVES! As that can get stressful. Lastly, it just so happened that the suit of active items with slow effects made for a very compelling set, across classes and champions, and made for really meaningful tradeoffs.
This Specialist keystone while great in theory will be pretty weak compared to an actual keystone. (Personal opinion) I mean starting with Smite + TP for an early camp and TP to lane then swaping into Flash + TP 5 minutes later and Flash + Clease and etc. later on would be nice but when you have something like: >Hunt of the blood moon - 35% MS for 15 sec + 140 (0.3AP and 0.2bonus AD) burst on a 180 sec CD (essencially a {{summoner:6}} + {{summoner:14}} ) I just don't see how a summoner exchange system (that is limited by shards and the cooldown of the summoners themselves) can compare. It would make more sense to use the shards to buy a one time use of a summoner you didn't take in champ select. So lets say you start with Flash and smite in champ select. You got specialist so your summoners have reduced CDs by 15% ( This is currently the only value I see in this keystone beyound a cheese) BUT now your shop has the option to buy a 3rd summoner spell after you gather some shards. You get: * 1.65 shards for using Flash/Teleport (300 sec CDs well actually 255 sec with the keystone) * 1.35 shards for Heal (240 sec CD) * 1.15 shards for Barrier, Exhaust, Cleanse and Ignite (210 sec) * 1 shard for Ghost, Clarity (180 sec) * 0.5 shards for using smite (cause it has lowest 90 sec CD out of all summoners) You also get 1 shard for a champion kill (no assists as there is too much potential gain if more than 1 player in team has it) You get 1 shard for kill/assist on a tower. You get 1 shard for drake kills/assist. Then 3rd summoner spell is bought at fountain and is a one time use (consumable) mapped to a button we don't currently use (Like "T") * You can't buy more than 1 charge of the summoner spell even if you have the shards (to avoid people stacking 3 exhausts for 1 teamfight). * If you buy it you gotta use it before you can buy somehing else. (shards spent are not refundable) * Price for summoners will also depend on their CDs as thats how they are currently balanced. (30 sec CD is 1 shard cost) * buying a summoner will be announced in all chat (otherwise the surprise factor is a bit too much) Example: {{summoner:4}} 10 shards - if you didn't start with it in champ select for whatever reason... {{summoner:12}} 10 shards - great option for top laners that want to bully early with flash + ignite but need TP later for splitpush and baron {{summoner:7}} 8 shards - would be amazing on supports {{summoner:1}} 7 shards - would be amazing on almost everyone since QSS is not exactly a favorable build path to non ADCs {{summoner:14}} 7 shards - for when you started with flash/TP/ghost/barrier/exhaust for safety but want to deal with enemy lifesteal/healing {{summoner:3}} 7 shards - so you can peel for your carries or win a duel in a side lane {{summoner:21}} 7 shards - safety net vs assassins as a mage who took flash and ghost in champ select {{summoner:6}} 6 shards - [when you gotta go faster!](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paZcBwCLLBM) {{summoner:13}} 6 shards - not sure if anyone would need this (except maybe a ryze or kassadin) {{summoner:11}} 3 shards - so you can steal objectives (even if you are not a jungler) also this will not let you buy the jungle items =_= (before someone asks) That way the keystone will create a meaningful power spike at different points of the game while also increasing your primary summoners uptimes. If you look at it realistically: * with an average of 6 kills per game (1-3 on supports 8 on carries) * 1 to 11=6 tower kill/assists * 0 to 5=3 drakes * spaming your own summoners for 1 shard every 77 sec if you use both summoners on CD * For junglers it would be between 153 sec and 77 sec (as you can pretty much smite on CD but save flashes) * For someone actually using their summoners when they are needed most it can be around 300 sec per shard And you will get something like: 15 shards from kills and objectives and another 20 shards for a 40 minute game as a jungler or 12 shards as a non trigger happy laner So lets say you get on average 30 shards per 40 minute game. Doesn't amount to something overbearing and will prove to be a versatile keystone. (10x Smite or 5x Ghost (or mana refills) or 4x Barrier/exhaust/cleanse/ignite or 3x Flash/TP ) We can aways remove a source of shards (like shard on kills or drake or towers) if the combination of summoner CDR + extra summoners proves too strong overall. (I doubth it will affect solo que but pro play will get shaken by it) For the record the 15% CDR from specialist in a 40 min game will mean an extra 360 sec uptime on both summoner spells if used on CD. If you run flash + TP you save 45 sec of that 5min CD every time you use them. (Essentially 9 uses in a 40 min game instead of 8) So all in all on average the keystone brings you 1x Flash 1xTP + 30 shards for other devious purposes .
: I'm fully expect some spaghetti to manifest on that one, like Ivern Bush goes away and the poro spawns a Modekaiser ghost of Dragon in its place, but unless Morde is in the game no one can control it.
: Basicly old alkali with a stronger W xd . Like Her W didn't save her enough for doing mistakes , I don't want alkali to be a another ekko .
Dude the direction the W is taking is more like: Current Akali W = teemo in a bush New Akali W = Zed
La Bello (NA)
: Combine {{item:3091}} and {{item:3115}} . Remove the MR gain/steal but make the shred % based. make {{item:3100}} give a bit of survivability since its mostly built on auto attackers. Instead of Flat mana maybe give it flat health. Rework {{item:3089}} Entirely. the passive on it kills build variety because it just ends up being "the best 6 item choice" 9/10 times. Let {{item:3191}} build into something else (my vote goes to {{item:3170}} ) Make another Magic penetration item specifically geared for squishy killing and tune {{item:3151}} to be a control mage item. This way Control mages and Assassin mages have different Itemization. {{champion:34}} {{champion:69}}{{champion:63}} {{champion:163}} {{champion:90}} Should NOT be building the same as {{champion:60}} {{champion:103}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:28}} . My Idea is changing the magic pen on Liandries{{item:3151}} to %BONUS Resist pen and changing the % Total M pen on Void{{item:3135}} to a VERY high amount of FLAT pen (Like 50) and making them share a unique passive so they cant be stacked.. This way Liandries would give much more mileage vs tanks who hit 100+ magic resist but Void would be great against squishies who only buy a single MR choice like {{item:3156}} or{{item:3139}} .
I would love these changes. As an energy AP assassin the Mana on lichbane makes me want to scream and cry at the same time...
: to be honest the shroud is annoying but its not rage inducing the thing that gets me is that there is zero way to outplay an akali all of her ablities are point and click and theres no way to escape with a well timed dodge flash or jumb becuase she will just leap to you again. And the healing needs to be less effective in the early game and maybe stronger late. im fine with it being able to mitigate 90% of poke mid/late game but i shouldnt go oom getting you to half health while you will just heal it back up in the next minute. I guess the heal thing might work but to add a slow which provides a good escape to a gank with 2 slows and even less of a chance of escape against akali which is already almost impossible would probably only make akali mains happy.
Well I won't lie to you. New W is a hunting (chasing) tool and teamfight assassination tool. Old W is to survive lane and bully melee champs on top or zone people in a teamfight for 8 sec provided you sit in it to scare em off. (The ability is legit more useful in a teamfight if you never break invisibility to try and kill stuff as you will remain a constant threat and enemy team will be reluctant to use their hard CC on your frontline, meanwhile if you jump out of it before they throw their CC you get insta gibbed) This is wrong man. Akali should try to make a play and dodge skillshots while killing someone not sit in shroud to prevent your team from casting CC... _** BTW if you can't escape an Akali right now you are doing it wrong. Simply wait till she dashes on you CC her and run in the opposite direction. (her pass through + your MS + 2sec between akali R casts would ensure she can't dash you again if within 1.8 sec you are still in 700 range of her you should flash before she can R) The even better version is to CC her while she is dashing. Then you take no R damage she is still far away from you and can't gap close for 2 sec... Or just run next to a wall with flash up and wait for akali to dash then flash over the wall - she won't be able to follow cause of her R cooldown unless she has flash. New W is to make sure nothing escapes her alone. (Like the good old days) It should be possible to kite her only with 2+ people. Her whole identity before the R nerfs were that she was unkite-able and could keep squishy split pushers in check. If someone is alone and weaker than Akali she could go murder them. Like any Rengar does. It doesn't make for fun gameplay from the enemy ADC but they will be fine if they stick with their supports. With the BS shields and heals these days Akali runs out of energy before she can murder an ADC with his support around. Counter play was high resistances and CC or grouping with team.
: Another thing people don't like about her is the lack of skillshots, how everything is targeted and not outplayable.
I am pretty sure in the VGU they will change her Q to some skillshot (probably involving a chain that she can pull or some other ninja stuff like that) Meanwhile her VGU won't happen before 2018 summer since we have the 4 champs on the schedule for updates (Evelyn,Swain,Xin,Attrox) So I would like to have a fun champ for the next 10-11 months BTW you do realize that the new shroud is a skillshot?
: Yeah i voted faster vgu for now i would just remove her healing passive because i do not like it on assasin at all and also energy based one i would like to return how akali used to be survive pre 6 and dominate squishies i hate these kinds of build on her {{item:3047}} {{item:3157}} {{item:3151}} {{item:3742}} {{item:3146}} {{item:3065}} thats the only abusable build right now that works in plat+ i would only nerf her base damage and return her scalings that she previously had and she would be fine
I have bad news for you. https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/202294884-Champion-Update-Schedule Xin, Swain, Evelyn and Attrox all are on the list for VGU before Akali. This means she will be in her current state at least until 2018 summer....
: Why cant I choose all 3 changes to vote? This is awesome. Altho I would love to have an AA reset on R and E if you hit a Q-marked target. With this proccing Q feels smooth again without the QE like before it got removed.
Was a very long night shift when i actually posted it. Did not notice I screwed up the pool before it was too late.
Comentários de Rioters
: What do you say to the God of Death? Not Today
I will admit this... When people say "No" to me in such a fashion it tilts me slightly... http://oi64.tinypic.com/233uw.jpg
: SKT Jhin skin suggestion that people would probably love
Comentários de Rioters
LoliKnight (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=DeathTheHorseman,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ju6jL8n1,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2016-11-14T12:57:06.873+0000) > > Brother, I INVENTED the Nashor Tooth/Trinity Akali bruiser builds shortly after the E no proc Q nerf. > > And after the Trinity nerfs Nashor Tooth is still a core item for me any time I am not forced to go full tank. > > http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/akali-top-ninjas-work-alone-6-7-442611 > > Nashor tooth was good because it stacked on top of her already existing on hit magic damage. > > Now when it's alone it is simply not enough to make her AAs worth it when you are taking enemy aggro to do them. > > _** > P.S. I don't want to sound like an as*hole but you want to compare: > > - the 3K base HP champ {{champion:240}} uber tank playing around his cooldowns, when he has NO resource costs. > - to a squishy assassin {{champion:84}} who is already forced into playing around > - the enemy CC cool downs > - her Energy resource > > To also play around her Sustain/DPS passive cool down? > > {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} That guide was YOU! Wow.... Respect..
100% useless as a guide with the new akali http://data.whicdn.com/images/29827679/large.gif
GigaPube (OCE)
: all dem words and the clunky counter is 7. smh. try a thesaurus next time. the "clunkiness" feel comes from having to autoattack more often to do as much damage as possible, and not just roll your face on a keyboard and kill anyone. good luck getting used to her though, i dont like assassins being restricted by having to autoattack more than once to maximise efficiency when they arent riven. i cant imagine playing as/with anything for 2000+ times/hours and then getting it taken away from you and being given a strange unfamiliar potentially worse replacement
Jayrises (NA)
: Ninja Gaiden? Strider?
It's actually this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBd9ttsMdzM
: It's not about the gold, it's about sending a *message.* Everyone dies.
If the enemy support is janna or soraka I would kill em even if it means giving up a legendary streak.
: As an Akali {{champion:84}} OTP for almost a year or 2 and a person who followed your build guide on mobafire, I totally agree with you. \(^-^)/
{{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}} They left her to rot. Apparently this http://current.lolalytics.com/champion/Akali/ is good enough for them. I can't say I am happy... Will probably stop playing league for an year or two.
: > [{quoted}](name=DimirWaterbender,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=w4xmhJsE,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-12-04T07:34:17.540+0000) > > I mean, I have seen much worse in the way of toxicity. While this was definitely not good, it is still only borderline ban worthy. This is the type of behavior you see on a daily basis. No suicide calls, not the worst harassment I have seen, no hate speech. believe your story and I can only imagine how bad you must have been feeling that day. The reason I believe you is because of the attitude I am getting from this post. Almost all ban posts are toxic people blaming riot for their ban. You are taking the responsibility for something that a lot of people would just be blaming others for. > > I hope riot sees this post, and I wish the best of luck to you in your life. I really hope you can find happiness in life and that regardless of the outcome (unbanned or banned). The fact it came RIGHT after a two week ban is what did it.
> Satirical Butler: you mmust be low elo Satirical Butler: high elo opens 9/10 games before 15 min Was gonna say he doesn't deserve it right until this BS comment. You don't get to high Elo by being a lil give up b*tch... He pulled stuff out of his back side and tried to present them as a fact and his reason for probably AFK-ing on fountain.
: https://gyazo.com/3ec62e9674cbcced52e53ad3e74281ec yes you can
https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder841/500x/58187841.jpg
Chaos689 (NA)
: And yet...https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.ipaintiwrite.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/cat-and-grave-007.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.ipaintiwrite.com/2013/04/10/where-is-the-grave-of-the-man-we-called-uncle-carl/&h=3000&w=4000&tbnid=ZWtsZUWzRN8JYM:&vet=1&tbnh=150&tbnw=200&docid=BD0vPdwVteBD9M&itg=1&usg=__SxMKifwMflxnL--MIYXnlnw0QK8=&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjYwb_Vy9nQAhUDeSYKHeb4Dq8Q_B0IdTAM https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fcdn.silodrome.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2016%2F01%2FCopper-Moonshine-Still-3.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fsilodrome.com%2Fcopper-moonshine-still%2F&docid=s5-JxgSng7C8TM&tbnid=OZ4FYcm9Cbb99M%3A&vet=1&w=1920&h=1440&bih=950&biw=1920&ved=0ahUKEwi47_3oy9nQAhVo6YMKHRarBSUQMwg-KAAwAA&iact=mrc&uact=8 cant https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2F344apz3bh6di1m0sag1etg3fxyz.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2011%2F09%2Fhow-to-halve-a-peach-2.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.5dollardinners.com%2Fhow-to-halve-a-peach-kitchen-shortcut%2F&docid=2m4FmicXMbfIVM&tbnid=tDGv7B9i5rvjBM%3A&vet=1&w=300&h=449&bih=950&biw=1920&ved=0ahUKEwjXs5T0y9nQAhUnzoMKHbO7AnEQMwgpKAEwAQ&iact=mrc&uact=8 a https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.agapepress.org%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2016%2F08%2FCigar.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.agapepress.org%2Freasons-why-you-should-purchase-cigars-online%2F&docid=l8ZSLDu9OwfEUM&tbnid=zJW2TV62Sq1vwM%3A&vet=1&w=1600&h=910&bih=950&biw=1920&ved=0ahUKEwjot538y9nQAhUG7SYKHYEqDKAQMwhRKAAwAA&iact=mrc&uact=8
I know what you voted {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Cocho (NA)
: {{champion:84}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:60}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:38}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:127}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:98}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:4}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:19}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:238}}
Akali can't W over his wall (at least i miserably failed 10 times already)
: I get front page on the forum and i get noticed by riot. http://imgur.com/Af0B5n6?NoDirect
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/KzMpNsLqGD8/maxresdefault.jpg He does look like he worked in an office for a company right before getting bitten...
: Divers Update is next on the list. Along with champions like {{champion:19}} {{champion:3}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:6}} are going to get reworked.
> [{quoted}](name=NightmareAmazoX,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FIEMllpc,comment-id=000b00000000,timestamp=2016-12-03T07:42:47.419+0000) > > Divers Update is next on the list. Along with champions like {{champion:19}} {{champion:3}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:6}} are going to get reworked. Thing is Morderkaiser and Evelyn will get reworks before Akali (she is 5+ reworks away so 2018)
: I wasn't refuting any single point, I was trying to point out that just because you're using vocabulary that shows intelligence, your argument isn't necessarily valid. If you want me to address your arguments instead, then I can certainly do so. Half of what you said is flat out false (i.e. 8-12 minute queues in Bronze, I played in Bronze this season and had 2-5 minutes q times), and the other half is very much opinion based (whether role selection should be part of a matchmaking system). Furthermore, you show signs of toxicity and bias when you're talking about all the Yasuo OTPs. Most people are better at one specific role than all their off-roles. The fairest matches will always be when people play the role that most accurately reflects their rating, and getting in an off-role will never lead to good games. Is there anything else you would like me to clarify?
Damn son you {{summoner:11}} & {{summoner:14}} him
: Yasuo Passive- no mana and gives a shield every couple of seconds Q- Short range skillshot that applies on hit effects and on third cast throws a long range skill shot that knock all enemies up W- blocks any projectile from opposing teams E- short dash on a 0.4 sec cd can only dash on enemy minions and champions R- After enemy gets knocked up holds them their for another second dealing ridiculous damage and ignoring 50% of their armour
He said make em broken dude... You didn't go far enough! Passive = no mana and gives a shield every couple of seconds + Doubles your crit chance {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: Use infernal nasus 24/7
Why not ? http://media-titanium.cursecdn.com/attachments/56/158/renekton.jpg
: The kit itself is fine. The passive is just a more conditional version of her boring old passive. But with Shyvana's passive the problem is, every passive you could give to Shyvana belongs to somebody else already. Bleed! She is a savage Dragon! Oh... Darius... HP Regen! She is a half Dragon! Oh... Garen and Mundo... Burning! She is a Dragon! Oh... Brand... Lifesteal! Because she gains power by savagely devouring her foes! Oh... Nasus... Attack speed from taking damage! Because she is swift and savage! Oh... Olaf and Jax... Hybrid Shred! Since she deals hybrid damage! Oh... Kayle... HP regen from killing things! Because Dragon! Oh... Cho'Gath... Conditional Tenacity! To help her be an unstoppable Dragon! Oh... Irelia... Gains defensive stats that stack by dealing damage! Oh... Sejauni... A last breath type HP regen effect! Oh... Volibear... An epic cheat death because of bloodlust and fury effect! Oh... Aatrox... Like, what do you give a furious, mighty, swift and savage half dragon, that isn't already taken...
> [{quoted}](name=Mira Arya Enthe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VontLEIF,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2016-11-25T04:38:44.136+0000) > > The kit itself is fine. The passive is just a more conditional version of her boring old passive. But with Shyvana's passive the problem is, every passive you could give to Shyvana belongs to somebody else already. > > Bleed! She is a savage Dragon! Oh... Darius... > HP Regen! She is a half Dragon! Oh... Garen and Mundo... > Burning! She is a Dragon! Oh... Brand... > Lifesteal! Because she gains power by savagely devouring her foes! Oh... Nasus... > Attack speed from taking damage! Because she is swift and savage! Oh... Olaf and Jax... > Hybrid Shred! Since she deals hybrid damage! Oh... Kayle... > HP regen from killing things! Because Dragon! Oh... Cho'Gath... > Conditional Tenacity! To help her be an unstoppable Dragon! Oh... Irelia... > Gains defensive stats that stack by dealing damage! Oh... Sejauni... > A last breath type HP regen effect! Oh... Volibear... > An epic cheat death because of bloodlust and fury effect! Oh... Aatrox... > > Like, what do you give a furious, mighty, swift and savage half dragon, that isn't already taken... {{champion:102}} http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/7/77/Fury_of_the_Dragonborn.png/revision/latest?cb=20130929123244 #Fury of the Dragonborn: _**Effects:**_ * When at full rage bar Shyvana gets 25% slow reduction and 1/1.25/1.5% of her **MISSING** HP as TRUE DMG on hit * When Shyvana enters dragon form the slow reduction is increased to 50% and the bonus missing HP TRUE DMG is 2/2.5/3% * When Shyvana leaves dragon form she loses her passive until her rage bar is full again. * When Shyvana slays a dragon she will bathe in their blood and absorb their power to harden her own scales => +5 Armor & MR bonus when entering her **dragon ** form for each dragon slain. # Now before you start shouting "Omg this is OP/UP" look at the math: >Passive notes: > * Shyvana now has rage bar from level 1 (so she has passive access pre 6) * After leaving combat for 10sec Shyvanas rage bar starts deteriorating by 2 fury per sec. (60 sec to go empty after not doing/taking damage) * Example for on hit TRUE DMG: Shyvana has 3000 max HP she is missing 1500 HP => passive does 0.03x1500=45 True DMG on hit (in dragon form for being 50% HP with 3000 max HP) * slow reduction functions like {{item:3009}} [swift boots](http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Boots_of_Swiftness) and http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/7/7b/Swiftness_mastery_s4.png/revision/latest?cb=20131122000449 [Swiftness mastery](http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Swiftness_(Season_2016_Mastery) ) but if she gets this item/mastery the bonus is added [multiplicatively](http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Stacking) and not additively **Example** Shyvana has 400 MS she gets hit by a 50% slow which leads to losing 200 MS but thanks to slow resist she gains back: [50% of 200 Dragon Passive= 100MS back) + [25% of that **remaining ** 50% = 0.25 x 100=25 MS (12.5%) multiplicative increase from Swifties] + [15% of the remaining 37.5% of the slow with swiftness mastery => 0.15 x 75 = 11.25MS (5.625%) =>Total of 68.125% (Dragon passive + boots + mastery) => 0.68125 x 200MS (MS lost to slow) = 136.25 MS back (has 336 MS instead of 200 MS when hit with 50% slow at 400 MS so she lost only 64 MS.) In human form it would be....... f*ck that you can calculate it. _** #Now, OP: https://i.imgflip.com/1f9r0d.jpg
: Whoever downvoted max morde...morde is correct, and so are the others. a question was asked, and thats the obvious answer. 106 cs / 34 minutes = 3 cs per minute thats pretty garbage, if you cant manage 5-6 cs per minute something is terribly wrong. Yes you had a ton of kills..but how on earth can you have a 22/0/12 game that actually lasts 34 minutes??? the game should have been over long before that.
notice that he has 5000+ unspent gold. My theory enemy team inted around 20 min. Repeatedly killing the same people doesn't boost your score if their kda is dogshiet crap. Also a tip if you all want more S ranks. Towers/inhibitors/dragons/barons/heralds **you ** last hit **GREATLY ** increase your chances of S (I split push on akali and last hit atleast 3 towers per game) even when i lose I usually get an S {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: I am not a punching bag! #I'm **THE** punching bag!
: Meh, some ADCs are OP, that enough is true, but I kind of played Tristana and Draven back when I did play ADC and they're a bit weak right now. Also, I just find I like tanks better.
> [{quoted}](name=AbsorbantTNT,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=6cmJcYHs,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-12-03T04:00:01.125+0000) > > > Also, I just find I like tanks better. #Ohh, I get you: https://i.imgflip.com/1f9hf2.jpg
: Oh yeah, I remember assassins freely oneshotting people. Kinda why I quit ADC.
{{champion:35}} ["The joke's on you!"](http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/9/90/Shaco.attack3.ogg/revision/latest?cb=20121126233708) If you still mained ADC right now you would be in that sweet spot of best role that can 1vs1 their counters (assassins) I mean as long as your support was not autofilled and damn terrible at supporting...
: Not even Brand mains do that...
A long time ago In a rift far away I used to be a good summoner boy... _** Game balance, my fun, counterplay and my main lived in harmony But then everything changed when the 6.22 attacked.... My Akali master of all the oneshots disappeared.... https://i.imgflip.com/1f9f9m.jpg The endo
Comentários de Rioters
: {{champion:17}}: "Actually, I have 2.5 seconds, since my Q is at max rank, but thanks for the offer." *Outsustains the Yi and manages to kill him anyways.*
{{item:3139}} {{champion:11}} " I changed my mind you die now. "
: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/QzqYaWwAf1E/hqdefault.jpg
http://oi67.tinypic.com/x1wqb4.jpg?noredirect Yasuo is definitely not the most hated thing in league :)
: A few things, you did a good job but Na flash is EU flash as of worlds and MSI, Nobody expects the banana could also be to 4 chan pedobear memer, and i dont see a single teemo joke
Hmm tell me a teemo joke you demon.
Comentários de Rioters
: So true it hurts. Just like suffering from 5 stacks of hemorrhage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6mIqeuoKdM&index=27&list=RDmbEZJVa75MM (Probably not metal enough but I hope you enjoy it) P.S. https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/61787259.jpg {{item:3070}} {{champion:82}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3116}} As a fellow user of it I share your pain. {{item:3070}} {{champion:84}} {{item:3070}}
Zacster (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=AgeOfTheMage,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=0eAq8YR0,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-11-30T20:01:07.038+0000) > > "and yet graves can't have a cigar" HE VAPES!
http://www.strawpoll.me/11784568 I believe I have em covered
Sraeg2013 (EUNE)
: Except in 99% of cases it's former LoL players who say that. You'd be surprised how much of LoL slang is used in, for example, Smite solely because there's a lot of LoL players.
Mid or feed started back in dota bro {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} (Played dota 2006-2013)
: GRAB THE LANTERN!
In my heart this is the winner https://www.unrankedsmurfs.com/images/upload/blog/2016/07/13502049_730003307140249_2618821584066659192_n.jpg
: Over 100 comments and not even the slightest acknowledgement from a Rioter :/
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/353/095/6ee.jpg To be fair half the comments are mine.... I gave up on riot... at this point i will probably just quit league after new years.
: Petition to change the name of the buff "Glimpse of the Void"
: I created a new club called Fat Chicks Cant Say No. I need members
What is your intended tag (have NA account so curious) {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: What do you call it when the enemy Veigar gets fed?
> [{quoted}](name=AbsorbantTNT,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=7ijBtE53,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-11-27T01:29:31.699+0000) > > A short game. > > ######I don't regret this pun and you can't make me. https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s---79YGLBZ--/1452745266984340553.gif?noredirect The Heretic apprentice....
: > [{quoted}](name=DeathTheHorseman,realm=EUNE,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=BUhj8F5A,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-11-26T17:08:42.829+0000) > > Simply gave him the utter disrespect he gave me. > > You can't simply not read the entire thing then call it all BS. > > But it's fine enjoy Akali being trash for a year or two it's K. I never said the entire thing was BS, in fact I said I agreed with some of what you wrote. I couldn't stand to read anymore of what I had already read because it was, like I said earlier; biased, whiney, and drawn out (what someone could have said in 1 sentence, took you a whole paragraph :P). I know you worked hard on your other post & I'm sorry if you felt disrespected I was just throwing in my 2 cents. Akali is weak and needs changes other than straight up number/ratio buffs but posts like THIS one aren't the way to go about doing things. We are on the same team and we both want what's best for Akali but you also have to keep players who are playing against Akali in mind. 1st step is to acknowledge that pre 6.21 Akali was OP (but unpopular mainly due to players not wanting to learn how to work around pink wards and other small misc reasons). Once you admit and come to this conclusion then you can start to look at the changes more objectively, rather than saying; "my champion actually gives people a chance to react now, shes so bad waah".
> [{quoted}](name=Trash Akali Main,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=BUhj8F5A,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2016-11-26T20:33:17.480+0000) > > I never said the entire thing was BS, in fact I said I agreed with some of what you wrote. I couldn't stand to read anymore of what I had already read because it was, like I said earlier; biased, whiney, and drawn out (what someone could have said in 1 sentence, took you a whole paragraph :P). > > I know you worked hard on your other post & I'm sorry if you felt disrespected I was just throwing in my 2 cents. Akali is weak and needs changes other than straight up number/ratio buffs but posts like THIS one aren't the way to go about doing things. We are on the same team and we both want what's best for Akali but you also have to keep players who are playing against Akali in mind. > > 1st step is to acknowledge that pre 6.21 Akali was OP (but unpopular mainly due to players not wanting to learn how to work around pink wards and other small misc reasons). Once you admit and come to this conclusion then you can start to look at the changes more objectively, rather than saying; "my champion actually gives people a chance to react now, shes so bad waah". # #Time given to react = 4 sec / Time needed to kill Akali = 3 sec You have got to admit that 44% win rate means she is plainly bad. I am asking for buffs but they are justified. I sincerely believe smaller numbers passive BUT triggered by her Q and E would be much better to play with and not opressive like her old passive.
: > [{quoted}](name=DeathTheHorseman,realm=EUNE,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=BUhj8F5A,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-11-26T05:17:33.779+0000) > > TL DR > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} Unfortunate because it's shorter than most of your posts and also much more useful.
> [{quoted}](name=Sâber,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=BUhj8F5A,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-11-26T05:59:07.067+0000) > > Unfortunate because it's shorter than most of your posts and also much more useful. Simply gave him the utter disrespect he gave me. You can't simply not read the entire thing then call it all BS. But it's fine enjoy Akali being trash for a year or two it's K.
: > [{quoted}](name=DeathTheHorseman,realm=EUNE,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=BUhj8F5A,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2016-11-25T21:53:04.038+0000) > > http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/ju6jL8n1-2000-games-as-akali-riot-community-can-you-read-what-i-have-to-say-about-her-update > > Did Riot listen? > > Nope. Meh I didn't read all of it and I doubt most people did because you took way too long getting to the point. It's ok to have a long post but you milked some of your topics way too much. I agree with some of what you say (especially about her split pushing getting basically ruined) but some of what you say makes little to no sense and maybe you explained it later down the post but again I didn't read the entire thing. I disagree with Akali being classified as anything but an assassin, I disagree with your proposed passive changes, and I disagree with your views on stealth and the direction you want to take her shroud. This post had bias written all over it and you tired to justify it with some lame doctor analogy but even that didn't make much sense. Judges sometimes excuse themselves from cases if they know they have bias towards w/e it is that is being judged. So maybe you should just sit this one out. As for her split pushing you could've offered solutions for riot as to how they could fix it and explain to them how important it is for her to be able to split push. You generalized and said that assassins spilt push to create pressure when they cannot teamfight but I disagree. MOST ap mids (even the assassins like Ahri, Fizz, Kata, LeBlanc) DO NOT split push when they are behind because either they simply cannot (mages) or they still have a meaningful way to contribute to a team fight when behind (Ahri true dmg + charm, fizz aoe slow + knock up, new LB is ranged and has decent wave clear now to help stop a siege + she has THREE chains now). What does Akali bring to the table in a teamfight when behind? Nothing. Split pushing when behind as an AP midlaner is something that's unique to Akali and maybe Ekko (even tho he has plenty to offer his team in the form of cc if he falls behind) because of how slippery he is. Rather or not you brought any of that up in your post idk but what I DO know is that the overall tone of your post was cry babyish mixed in with a little bit of resentment. You don't want what's best for the community you only want what's best for YOU. I wouldn't listen to you either if I were Riot.
> [{quoted}](name=Trash Akali Main,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=BUhj8F5A,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2016-11-26T01:46:22.316+0000) > > Meh I didn't read all of it and I doubt most people did because you took way too long getting to the point. It's ok to have a long post but you milked some of your topics way too much. I agree with some of what you say (especially about her split pushing getting basically ruined) but some of what you say makes little to no sense and maybe you explained it later down the post but again I didn't read the entire thing. > > I disagree with Akali being classified as anything but an assassin, I disagree with your proposed passive changes, and I disagree with your views on stealth and the direction you want to take her shroud. This post had bias written all over it and you tired to justify it with some lame doctor analogy but even that didn't make much sense. Judges sometimes excuse themselves from cases if they know they have bias towards w/e it is that is being judged. So maybe you should just sit this one out. > > As for her split pushing you could've offered solutions for riot as to how they could fix it and explain to them how important it is for her to be able to split push. You generalized and said that assassins spilt push to create pressure when they cannot teamfight but I disagree. MOST ap mids (even the assassins like Ahri, Fizz, Kata, LeBlanc) DO NOT split push when they are behind because either they simply cannot (mages) or they still have a meaningful way to contribute to a team fight when behind (Ahri true dmg + charm, fizz aoe slow + knock up, new LB is ranged and has decent wave clear now to help stop a siege + she has THREE chains now). > > What does Akali bring to the table in a teamfight when behind? Nothing. Split pushing when behind as an AP midlaner is something that's unique to Akali and maybe Ekko (even tho he has plenty to offer his team in the form of cc if he falls behind) because of how slippery he is. Rather or not you brought any of that up in your post idk but what I DO know is that the overall tone of your post was cry babyish mixed in with a little bit of resentment. You don't want what's best for the community you only want what's best for YOU. I wouldn't listen to you either if I were Riot. TL DR {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: Yep I read the entire post. "Oh god does she suck, oh god is she trash, oh god is she so fcking gutted". And then later on you mentioned she was "stupifyed" accompanied by a quite little video. In the future if you want to be taken seriously I would suggest making a post that is well thought out and a little less cry babyish. Custom Formula made a great post about the changes awhile ago, you should go check it out. Although when he made his post it was the very first time the Akali changes were on PBE so some of it is outdated but most of it is still relevant. If the purpose of this post was to be a pure rant blinded by a bias opinion for funzies then ignore this comment completely. :)
> [{quoted}](name=Trash Akali Main,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=BUhj8F5A,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2016-11-25T21:16:57.269+0000) >In the future if you want to be taken seriously I would suggest making a post that is well thought out and a little less cry babyish. > http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/ju6jL8n1-2000-games-as-akali-riot-community-can-you-read-what-i-have-to-say-about-her-update Did Riot listen? Nope.
Exibir mais

DeathTheHorseman

Nível 167 (EUNE)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão