: A version of Phase Rush that would actually make sense....
Imo it should be changed only like that: MS for 4 sec - buff 1 sec MS 25%-40% and slow res. 75% but for range it nerfed to 10%-25% Thats it.
Dominoo (NA)
: Soraka Q
Nerf ADC+ items and Mages + items and Soraka will be no more played top.Moment when ADC cant kill bruiser or tank before he reach him made healer more useless than now when adc+ healer can kill tank in 5 sec.Its not enought time do anything vs that overbuffed items. Imagine Cait dealing current dmg,Darius press ghost and rush her.How its end now? Cait + Soraka slow him and kill in maybe 5 sec,now nerf her all dmg (base + from items) to for example 70%.What happend? Darius is still up after slow end he has a chance of reaching her and propably kill. What this change.People gonna swap from "support" top to tank or something with hard cc to stop him. + the toxic mata change.I never seen so many frustrated peoples playing this game,but I'm not even surprised to see this meta where you die from 3 auto attacks or from one skill. but of course Soraka will be hard nerfed even for support because Riot instead of reducing the overall damage of runes,items,ect prefers to give a patch where narf champ A and in his place puts champ B buffing his above normal level
: PBE Soraka change feedback and proposed change
I think that changes its nothing,she will be clearing top slower but who cares?Global heal is same and W heal is even buffed so w/e maybe this change her winratio -5%. I never pick Soraka top to dominate that lane but for mid/late game help to my carry.
HideSide (EUNE)
: What does everyone have against Fiora? In early she isnt overpowered, not even little bit. She has trade off so her 1v1 is somewhat deserved. Has windowed power and weaknesses. Has it hard in skill cap match ups as every other skill cap champ. Has to be played as skill cap champ. Can be easily punished and then crushed for even small mistakes.( I am still talking about "against melee" match ups) Has hard time carrying her team. Has lower snowball potential than majority of bruisers. Has expensive itemization. Scale quite slowly. Execute of her kit isnt that reliable, especially when opponent knows how to play against you and know what he should avoid and force you to do or not to do. Maybe is annoying, thats all. In experienced hands she is OP but those hands deserve victory...
> [{quoted}](name=HideSide,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=R4zefWAx,comment-id=001e,timestamp=2020-02-12T19:26:33.781+0000) > > What does everyone have against Fiora? In early she isnt overpowered, not even little bit. She has trade off so her 1v1 is somewhat deserved. Has windowed power and weaknesses. Has it hard in skill cap match ups as every other skill cap champ. Has to be played as skill cap champ. Can be easily punished and then crushed for even small mistakes.( I am still talking about "against melee" match ups) Has hard time carrying her team. Has lower snowball potential than majority of bruisers. Has expensive itemization. Scale quite slowly. Execute of her kit isnt that reliable, especially when opponent knows how to play against you and know what he should avoid and force you to do or not to do. Maybe is annoying, thats all. In experienced hands she is OP but those hands deserve victory... KEKW
MrEnds (NA)
: What are your top 3 least favorite champions to fight in lane?
{{champion:84}} -Cancer no matter how they nerf her . {{champion:420}} - With her bugged tentacles (hitbox and dealing dmg even after destroying them) {{champion:114}} {{champion:69}} {{champion:8}} -auto win vs 90%of mele
: Ranked games are literally decided by premades
I hate playing with duo premade,worst is jungle+ any solo lane where premade jungler only want help his duo. + for example gold + plat ect should not be able to play together i dont care its just like "legal boosting"
: Is it just me or is adc really weak in the meta?
myamia (EUW)
: soraka and sona top just goes to show how dishonorable the community are. most of those playing the she's are people who would in the same breath lament playing support for a game. so really, i wish riot would leave it like this so we could see who the metahumpers are.
> [{quoted}](name=myamia,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zRtiFtsZ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-02-10T16:25:27.032+0000) > > soraka and sona top just goes to show how dishonorable the community are. > most of those playing the she's are people who would in the same breath lament playing support for a game. > so really, i wish riot would leave it like this so we could see who the metahumpers are. Maybe you watched the Game of Thrones where Bronn fight vs Ser Vardis Egan. There was a very interesting response after the fight: - "You didn't fight with honor" - "No, he did" watching the knight fall into the abyss of Moon Door I'm going to abuse Soraka and Sona picks until Riot repairs Top lane and it's not my business that my "honorable" opponent has 0 impact to the game because he selected "standard" pick. The same applies when opponent chooses a mage on top or adc while i took mele. I have enough of it and I will play this "dishonorable" characters until riot does something to stop mages and range abusers. Atm top have 50/50 to win the game,completely independent of how he plays unless he does 0:20:0.So coin flip fiesta all time
Mihalikb (EUW)
: Akali has hit 100% ban rate in pro games
Can someone explain me why akali got buffs in hotfix patch.I was thinking they gonna nerf her but no? 60s on 3lvl ult with no cd ekhem i guess that is a joke
: Gold is easier than Silver, change my mind
For me, playing at the platinum / diamond level is less tiring than at the levels below the platinum level where there are remarkably weak individuals either mechanically or mentally. The second thing is that people in silver etc are completely unpredictable to play with or against and sometimes there are frustrating situations. To this I will add that they are NOT very weak mechanically but they choose strange characters and it makes the game difficult. And there is the "youtube montage" players case. Trying Vayne for the first time: D
: So bruisers lose lanes to ADC , mages and now enchanters?
Or for Soraka make her Ult not infinte range? Or like said @ProphetOfDraven give juggernauts more mobility but they will be not juggernauts anymore. Or hard coded to game "all range lose 25-35 movement speed when they are on top" "debuff disappears after 15 min. Does not apply to heroes with a jungle item."
: So bruisers lose lanes to ADC , mages and now enchanters?
No,no buff bruisers but nerf all mages and adc or theirs items . This DMG META is so bad that picks like Soraka top is a better option than taking a tank that can live 4 seconds in a team fight.Supports like Soraka can help even from top ... what can Renekton do compare to this? KEKW. I will say it again. Nerf all dmg and everything will return to normal and taking Sorak top will stop be worth it.
Tentaku (EUNE)
: Here's an idea: instead of nerfing Soraka Top give people reason to NOT play Soraka Top
So PBE they nerf her "Starcall (Q) now deals 60% damage to minions" . XD and still i dont give a f about this change. Why? I many times end lane with 3x less cs than my enemy and won game. But im happy she is top now.We have DMG META so Soraka is answer for this bullshiet. Nerf Dmg, then "support" will not be worth picking
: More DMG!
YY for sure that a normal people...we all know its riot want just hide it
: [Question]About carrying
ATM I think it will be (from best to worst) 1 Mid -can roam a lot and help team controll everything on the map 2 Jungle -ganks are op but if your team dont want to play with you...then you ending as a crap 3 ADC/Support - Good winning bot = drake controll that = win in most scenario 4 Top -dont pick something to win lane 1vs1 take champ with global ult GP Shen or very good teamfighter like rumble or you can try Khartus or second support like Soraka Sona Karma
: id like to play vs a raka top.... {{champion:75}} free farm for days boiiii
> [{quoted}](name=3ternalkarma,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0cewEys2,comment-id=0014,timestamp=2020-02-04T01:20:27.587+0000) > > id like to play vs a raka top.... {{champion:75}} free farm for days boiiii And what? are you going to kill enemy adc with 2 supports helping him?No you gonna be destroyed.Even full ap maplh have problems to one shot when there is soraka close to him (enought cast this silence under adc and you are gone) i tell it again this is not Soraka problem but TOP LANE have no impact to the game.
Tentaku (EUNE)
: Here's an idea: instead of nerfing Soraka Top give people reason to NOT play Soraka Top
So even if they nerf {{champion:16}} {{champion:37}} ppls still going to pick another support {{champion:43}} {{champion:25}} {{champion:44}} {{champion:497}} . This is a top problem itself. This line just doesn't have any effect on the game unless you feed extremely much ... The Herald buff won't do anything unless it destroys the turret for one hit, but that's not a good idea A better solution would be to the Nerf Herald and swap Dragon and Herald places so that the dragon would be on top. But that could change top to lane full of mages or something that could totally dominate lines like Heimer ect. A winning bot could forcing herald and take more towers hp and in same time snowball and then for example support move to help do drake on top.
: Soraka: I just want to be viable top again... Riot August: Back to support Support, you devilish!
Next skin "prestige" comming soon so they are not going to nerf Senna like she deserved sad but true.
: Soraka: I just want to be viable top again... Riot August: Back to support Support, you devilish!
Soraka wil be nerfed because toplaner cant be usefull... I played her twice with very good score and KDA and only good about her at top is global heal so i can keep my bot alive. I end both games with terrible cs but perfect KDA. The weak point is: I put everything on one card: Is my carry good and lets be fair,its solo Q And if you think this Soraka is toxic you never played vs old one :D I will never forget this 80% winratio after over 50 games.
: This game is fucking trash
All 4 are so cancer to play vs and unfun...there is even more of them but w/e.
: Every Season has had different issues. i can only speak on the seasons i have played. Season 3? the assassin meta with DFG. Season 4? more of the same until DFG got removed. Then came Kalista... Season 5 had the kalista meta and juggernaut meta. Do you know what people were complaining about then? There wasn't enough dmg to get through the tanks. Season 6? The vision meta where games would go until 40-50 min because everyone would ward and power farm until 1 team fight at baron decided the game. Season 7? The ardent meta. Season 8? Runes and full power Akali and Irelia fresh off of reworks. Not to mention the Crit changes which made ADC unplayable.
> [{quoted}](name=TheRunicBlade,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=O3rxb7oi,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2020-02-03T06:40:42.275+0000) > > Every Season has had different issues. i can only speak on the seasons i have played. Season 3? the assassin meta with DFG. Season 4? more of the same until DFG got removed. Then came Kalista... Season 5 had the kalista meta and juggernaut meta. Do you know what people were complaining about then? There wasn't enough dmg to get through the tanks. Season 6? The vision meta where games would go until 40-50 min because everyone would ward and power farm until 1 team fight at baron decided the game. Season 7? The ardent meta. Season 8? Runes and full power Akali and Irelia fresh off of reworks. Not to mention the Crit changes which made ADC unplayable. Yup you have right.I want only said there is better solution for "Tank meta" than buffing DMG on all class. Guys you know what? Nerf Tank % dmg and base DMG. All of them with no exception.So the tank will be tank and it will stop doing such big damage at the same time. I remember TANK META and I remember that the tank itself was not a problem but the amount of Dmg dealing by the tanks at the time. It was possible to "break through" the tank but there was not enough time because it inflicted huge DMG. . Let's give Malphite as an example: Why does his dmg scale with armor or something similar? Let him have an alternative scaling with Ap so that it can be played as a funny pick or an alternative to hopeless situations such as Darius where Malphite cant come closer to creep. In the current league, Malphite full Tank deals to ADC 80% -100% hp for the whole combo. What? Such a thing should not take place. Tank is supposed to take damage instead of dealing it, and for example provide some kind of CC and all that. Such a Malphite combo should do max 40% hp and the rest should be from another source like "my magician" or "my ADC". or from items like thornmail or sunfire. I would honestly prefer situations where as a tank in TF I stand at the front and stop my opponents by using cc or Hp before killing my "Carry" instead of shooting 1 enemy adc as Ornn like now ... There is also a matter of the number of heroes in the game. In my opinion, there are too many of them. There will always be some OP. About "solo carry": is no longer there because the number of heroes with self healing self shield and cc is too large
: That’s literally just max/mining stats though. That extra 3% spell vamp hardly made a difference, or getting gold per seconds- it hardly added any flexibility, it just you slightly better at certain things. If you want armor pen or magic pen as an assassin, there’s a rune for that. If you want to poke a lot, take scorch. If you want cooldown reduction? Transcendence More movespeed? Celerity, magical footwear, or relentless hunter. Want to split push? Take the tower destroying rune. These are examples of being able to get the exact same stat **and** be able play to whatever strategy you want. Yeah there are champions who always take the same stuff- but the old rune system literally had the same issue. The old runes didn’t give more flexibility man.
> [{quoted}](name=ShadowParker,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=O3rxb7oi,comment-id=00060000000000000000,timestamp=2020-02-03T00:58:01.402+0000) > > That’s literally just max/mining stats though. That extra 3% spell vamp hardly made a difference, or getting gold per seconds- it hardly added any flexibility, it just you slightly better at certain things. > > If you want armor pen or magic pen as an assassin, there’s a rune for that. > > If you want to poke a lot, take scorch. > > If you want cooldown reduction? Transcendence > > More movespeed? Celerity, magical footwear, or relentless hunter. > > Want to split push? Take the tower destroying rune. > > These are examples of being able to get the exact same stat **and** be able play to whatever strategy you want. Yeah there are champions who always take the same stuff- but the old rune system literally had the same issue. > > The old runes didn’t give more flexibility man. There was as well masteries to do it. Runes+Masteries
: Idk what you guys are complaining about. Yes i was placed in silver but i easily got back to gold. U know why? Cause thats the rank im supposed to be.
> [{quoted}](name=Mordechaiser,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PsiYbZIJ,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2020-02-02T13:16:49.547+0000) > > Idk what you guys are complaining about. Yes i was placed in silver but i easily got back to gold. U know why? Cause thats the rank im supposed to be. XD after reset you are still playing with old mmr. You are silver but still everyone are golds so you play a coin flip game,climb or not.I propably gonna climb as well when this first wave of tryhards and raging kids will be tired
: Assassins have been dumped down to the point where they no longer require thinking to pilot.
Yup old days assasin, he had to bite his victim and bite before he could go all-in around 40% enemy hp, unfortunately now every assassin can kill from 100% hp to zero in less than 3 seconds... huh even tanks can do same shit so something stinks here,what im talking about...all can do it because the dmg in this game is ridiculously huge in every aspect: runes or items everything
: There is way too much damage in League... totally ruins the game
And it's funny because the game began to be extremely popular in seasons where Dmg was reduced and the games were a bit longer/slower than now and at the same time there was still something like "solo carry". Riot does not give (or at least I have not found) any information about the influx of new players and the current popularity of the game.But by checking google trends (League of Legends) you can see that the game is losing popularity despite the influx of "players" from China.
: Ranked system, Dragons, Dragon Souls, Junglers, an the toxic state of the game
Tbh ranks have never been as toxic as now,i think last 30 games there has always been at least one toxic person in my team or opponents its just sad. But this is not a surprise to me because the game generates it by itself forcing people to play this DMG META or STOMP META
Jbels (NA)
: Suggestions for Grasp and Aftershock
If that going to be only healing and not max hp + like now it can be for everyone w/e.
Jbels (NA)
: Suggestions for Grasp and Aftershock
Ok but only for mele or all range champs will abuse it.
: It's not normal
With no voice chat?Its imposible. League is no more this strategic slow game whien you have time to post anything on chat.Now you have to reacting so fast and there is no time to coordinate anything without voice comunication.
: I’m tired of people pretending Sett is just overtuned
He is op but compare to mages he is balanced and his items cost real gold while mages... they laugh at bruisers tanks and all mele champs. It may be something unusual, but I wouldn't touch Sett or any tank or melee until all the itemization of the magicians was reworked
: League is basically unplayable in its current form.
There is so many things that give DMG. Look at runes,DMG DMG DMG Why grasp doing dmg? Why aftershock doing dmg? 80% items add so much AD CDR and AP that is just insane,compare to MR and ARMOR option is just busted.
: League is basically unplayable in its current form.
Tbh I've never felt so hopeless and frustrated like in current season.I played top and i rly want still play it but atm i have 41% winratio and im just tired of fliping coins. Past season I could easily climb to Diamond but now im stuck,propably coz i dont want play mage or something untra agressive... Amount of toxic in that game now is higher than ever,im not even suprised when i see this "STOMP DMG META" people just can't stand it anymore and start game on tilt and leaving inting and griefing. Sad but what can i do.... Ye ye I must adapt... I can adapt as well to another MOBA
: why was edge of night spell shield turned into a passive?
Soon League of legends MANAGER 2021. simillar to football . You complete team then join lobby and instantly result without waisting 20+ min ,its very much like now but now you have this pleasure of tilting when playing with trolls and griefiers
: I've returned to jungling, not because it's a good role.
I dont like jungle now not because its super bad (still have moste impact to the game) but because the amount of toxic and hate around it,doesnt matter what side i play,every time i see on the chat flame on that "jungler" + a lot of ppls rage and quit game or start trolling "because jungler doesnt gank". Like that happend all time and noone can do anything with this. Ps:worst are premades silver jungler and for example huge ego mid with plat XDDD.Put every thing on one lane and forgeting that is 5vs 5
: Nerf Ekko Already
Tbh first off nerf his jungle , W stun (not working vs monsters in jungle) and nerf shield ratio.
: What that should really do is make Riot finally realize that CertainlyT should not be designing or reworking champions.
> [{quoted}](name=KVbqbFsC8e,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AzRuQY5s,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-31T03:58:45.678+0000) > > What that should really do is make Riot finally realize that CertainlyT should not be designing or reworking champions. I think he is no longer in riot but his abominations still here
: Hashinshin said jungle is the most overpowered role and I think he is right, jungle should be underleveled just like supports. They should not impact games like crazy, even if they are underlevel junglers are always useful because of smite.
> [{quoted}](name=taleofsonata,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9qE56KGq,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2020-01-29T20:03:43.928+0000) > > Hashinshin said jungle is the most overpowered role and I think he is right, jungle should be underleveled just like supports. They should not impact games like crazy, even if they are underlevel junglers are always useful because of smite. I can only said, ALL should be equal.I played this game s2 and i remember times where every one can carry solo.Atm.. no no you have so small % chance to carry games and you prey that your team have hands to play with you.
: YOU SHOULD NEVER BALANCE AROUND PEOPLE PLAYING LIKE SHIT THAT MAKES NO SENSE. Jungle needs a rework that is all this proves, like I'm getting pretty annoyed with all the xp changes since it makes xp feel inconsistent though out the season. Also jg xp isn't that bad you're equal to a bit ahead of bot lane. Jungle is already the most impactful role and giving them more xp isn't a good thing, camps die WAY to fast and junglers take so little damage that xp has to be this low. League isn't fun when you have a jungle ganking a a lot without any risk.
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9qE56KGq,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2020-01-29T19:35:51.447+0000) > > YOU SHOULD NEVER BALANCE AROUND PEOPLE PLAYING LIKE SHIT THAT MAKES NO SENSE. > > Jungle needs a rework that is all this proves, like I'm getting pretty annoyed with all the xp changes since it makes xp feel inconsistent though out the season. > > Also jg xp isn't that bad you're equal to a bit ahead of bot lane. > > Jungle is already the most impactful role and giving them more xp isn't a good thing, camps die WAY to fast and junglers take so little damage that xp has to be this low. > > League isn't fun when you have a jungle ganking a a lot without any risk. Yes yes balance around 0.001 % pro players they will buy enought skins to keep game free to play. Casuals are $$$ balance for them and pro playrs will find best way to play efficient anyway but in same time noobs will have fun playing it unless like now.
Cael (NA)
: I don't know what to do...
I guess you play top? Dont do it its coin flip atm
: I seem to remember that quite a few top lanes complained that jungle pressure top was too much for so long time and then they changed that and now top lane is complaining about jungler only worrying about bot lane?
> [{quoted}](name=RekSai CoffeeCo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mKZ5AzmK,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2020-01-30T11:18:37.518+0000) > > I seem to remember that quite a few top lanes complained that jungle pressure top was too much for so long time and then they changed that and now top lane is complaining about jungler only worrying about bot lane? No, jungle is now farming top for killsand tax xp,but only when drakes are not up nothing change top if we talk about ganking. But still i feel like plaing top is pointless now if you dont want to coin flip every time.
: Remember when the majority of boards users were gushing about how balanced Sett was?
They need more DATA! Sorry but we have to wait much more time for real nerfs.... 200 years...
: Mana less champs?
There should not be energy champions at all,or you pay for skills with mana or Hp OVER. I wish one day all this Vlad Riven abusers will have to think how to manage resources and not only spamm skills on CD
: Honestly, this game is a fucking joke
Im not even suprised that game is now so toxic. This "stomp or get stomped" games are creating a lot new frustrated players so we ends with trolls and rage quit. Game is super bad now i dont even have 10% of fun that i had in season 3-7.
: {{item:3155}} is the MR counterpart to seekers
> [{quoted}](name=ProphetOfDraven,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VA0N0AZh,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-29T18:20:28.535+0000) > > {{item:3155}} is the MR counterpart to seekers What ? hahahahahahahahhahahaha you compare {{item:3191}} to {{item:3155}} XD
Ãkâli (NA)
: Akali Balance suggestion
I have suggestion as well : 1 Delete this abomination Thank you
: 39% winrate in ranked
I have 39% now but w/e i played with low diamonds and plats all time soo... Riot placement and "new season" ranked system are just pointless and stupid. That all new season stuff is just tilt me. Maybe if they will restet hidden mmr to for example gold level so it can result fast climb in later date but atm i play with same ppls all time
: yeah people cry for a morde nerf but defend sett like what?
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VA0N0AZh,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2020-01-29T02:56:12.265+0000) > > yeah people cry for a morde nerf but defend sett > > like what? Sett using Ad items and Morde can buy this cheap af ap items an that make him strong. Set is too strong now but still i wish for {{item:3191}} but with mr and REAL MR items to counter mages and ap abusers. Sett for me i Darius V2. Playing as a mele vs Darius is so hard,that not even fun. Only way to play vs them is picking range mage or even adc type of champ but that not made hame balanced and healty for game. Counter meta suck balls.
: The 4-feeder one-way stomp meta is kind of garbage
They have now h1z1 IRL so who knows, maybe they will start balance game for other regions soon.
Saezio (EUNE)
: how is it impossible if elder only spawns after you take 4 drakess that are not the first 2 drakes?
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nU3izOol,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2020-01-26T23:04:46.501+0000) > > how is it impossible if elder only spawns after you take 4 drakess that are not the first 2 drakes? First it need nerf due to number of dragons .Worst late game scenario is 9 dragons(first 2 and 7 "souls") then elder spawn in super late game ATM its all about bot controll,that change propably will make that lane less impactfull.And give chance to top help controlling it. Top "island" atm have no controll about first 2 or 3 drakes at all and that is bad.
: Why should opinion of casuals(especially about balance) matter?
> [{quoted}](name=Jng Account,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OY8dvTH7,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2020-01-26T22:55:59.627+0000) > > Why should opinion of casuals(especially about balance) matter? Because they are worth $$$. No matter what pro will find way to abuse OP and play most effective.
Exibir mais

Garson211

Nível 201 (EUNE)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão