Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: "I'd rather have a toxic teammate than a bad one"
I would prefer a toxic players who just curse and try to win and actually have the skills to do something and he just cant stand the stupid ape who dies all the time And i would not want the stupid APE who die again and again in my team cause now i cant win... And guess what a toxic person have a counter its called mute Against an ape who feed you have no counter you just accept that thegame is lost So yeah a toxic person will always be better to be on your team rather than the feeding APE...
Azadethe (NA)
: Evelynn was using for gold generation
> [{quoted}](name=Azadethe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HJurcMNy,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2018-01-24T20:51:45.280+0000) > > Evelynn was using for gold generation exactly...so Riot should just nerf evelynn as the did and leave frost queen alone or seperate it as an item and not being linked to gold generation
: one item breaks an entire class so you nerf the entire class? No, you nerf the item.
> [{quoted}](name=JackMcSnipeyz,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HJurcMNy,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-01-24T20:21:13.721+0000) > > one item breaks an entire class so you nerf the entire class? > No, you nerf the item. No you nerf Evelynn...you dont remove forst queen... And the adcs are broken cause overheal among with targon....the one nerf at targon was enough..the rest of the nerfs was just overkill
Kai Guy (NA)
: Making yourself excessively difficult to kill Is not abuse?
> [{quoted}](name=Kai Guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HJurcMNy,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-01-24T20:11:27.856+0000) > > Making yourself excessively difficult to kill Is not abuse? no its not abuse cause you are wasting gold for items just for a niche if i was going randuim i could have get stronger stats that would actually help me with the demolition rune and help me against ADCs... This build need brain to work...and its not abuse cause the slow part and the slow from the rune was never an issue till Evelynn abuse that item with her Q procking the damage and the gold...that was the problem and that why riot remove it and nerfed frost fang to not work on jungle any more...
: If it is a support item and you are using it on jungle udyr then arent you abusing it as well?
> [{quoted}](name=H1 H0w are Ya,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HJurcMNy,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-01-24T20:01:29.843+0000) > > If it is a support item and you are using it on jungle udyr then arent you abusing it as well? no cause for UDYR you dont care for the extra damage you care for the slow and with the combination of the slow rune that make paths of ice when you slow someone with an active item it was a niche build to help you escape every time you were split pushing... Evelynn was abusing it for the extra damage on her Q and gold generation with her Q... So no udyr wasnt abuse it because it was a niche gameplay
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: When you're playing a real support and the enemy picks a "Support"
you know that brand would easily ignore you and E-W-Q the adc right taking away 80% of his HP and when the passive trigger among with ignite its an easy kill or force the adc to blow all their SS? Taric would just sit there trying to shield and heal the adc but it would be useless... We are in a damage meta and taric dosent have strong shield or heal to negate the damage...and when brand hit 6 you just lost but yeah keep thinking you can do shit with taric lol taric is only good against other tank supports because the damage is low so taric can actually do something but against mage supprots he cant do shit...
: "being able to build a teamcomp without marksmen is one of our goal"
dont be so happy people... The "item" they want to add to the game to replace adc would be a new item for ezreal to abuse and then it would get nerfed cause of ezreal and melee champions would be useless if they try to use it because it would be overnerfed LIKE ALWAYS HAPPENS IF riot dont nerf ADC at the first and if they dont fix ezreal the game would never be balanced or fun
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
kargish (EUW)
: I feel like Grevious Wounds is an unfair mechanic
how its exactly fair to have all the champions you mention being in lane and you being unable to trade with them just because they have a kit that restore them HP? You are FORCED to buy 1000g item that maybe is not even good for your char just so you can do something vs this champions SO ITS COMPLETE FAIR..if you want to play no skill champions and just auto win lanes sorry but you need to revalue your life
: Sounds like if he still didn't you would just bitch him out in chat which is why it's a good thing they don't have voice people are too toxic
> [{quoted}](name=ThatLuxOneShot,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9803BH2g,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-14T13:37:34.211+0000) > > Sounds like if he still didn't you would just bitch him out in chat which is why it's a good thing they don't have voice people are too toxic hmm no? many people dont watch the chat at all special in the middle of a fight.... But everyone lisent so if you tell someone to do something that would benefit the game and he just deny it for what ever reason there he is trolling..so that a whole different story... But if you see that the player is not a troll and you have his responde not after 15 seconds then it would be good gameplay... but the again that me not being afraid of the voicess on a PC...now idk about you...it you are that scared go live in a bubble and never go outside in your life
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
koshkyra (NA)
: PSA: doing bad as an off-meta pick =/= inting/trolling
hmmm when you pick {{champion:16}} jungle and you are dying vs monster and you are 3 lvl at 11 minutes and you are already 0/8 then yeah you deserve to be banned because you just destroy a game for 4 people so gtfo with "oh its just an off meta pick man" no its a troll pick and a troll gameplay because you are a troll and you deserve to be banned
meowwow7 (NA)
: if the ornn is building full armor against a physical champ why isn't sion building mr for the magic champ?
> [{quoted}](name=meowwow7,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Qs4aEFNI,comment-id=00010002,timestamp=2018-01-13T12:16:06.903+0000) > > if the ornn is building full armor against a physical champ why isn't sion building mr for the magic champ? because sion scale with how much AD he build which it would be useless if sion build any AD item because he would die in 0.1 seconds while ornn scale with how much hp the enemy build.. So as you see building armor vs physical damage against a champion who dosent build AD item its easy now try to build against Magic damage equal to your max hp...and see the strugle..and if you build MR to counter ornn which is the stupied thing ever the enemy bot lane would 1 shot you...or the AD mid lane or the KHA jungle while ornn already counter you and bot lane and the ad jungle and the talon mid and if its an AP mid hell he can build abyscal mask and deal more damage to you and counter at the same time that the different
greekvandaL (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Giggling Granny,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Qs4aEFNI,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-01-13T11:31:00.787+0000) > > hahahha....what? this is not definition of skill expression this is just who open the fight first...if ornn can take the damage of sion Q which he can because sion Q deals negative damage to a full armor ornn he would just use his W to cut 20% of sion HP because hurr durr.... > > Any ornn with just 1 brain cell he would use W the moment sion charge his Q...because sion Q is a charge up type of ability...this is not definition of skill expression...wtf.. wtf are you talking about. nobody is that retarded to not dodge the 2sec CC of a sion charge Q if he can
> [{quoted}](name=toxicity creep,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Qs4aEFNI,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-01-13T11:32:40.577+0000) > > wtf are you talking about. nobody is that retarded to not dodge the 2sec CC of a sion charge Q if he can idk ask your friend rubick sama he sayed about sion...
: > [{quoted}](name=Giggling Granny,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Qs4aEFNI,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-01-13T11:31:00.787+0000) > > > Any ornn with just 1 brain cell he would use W the moment sion charge his Q...because sion Q is a charge up type of ability...this is not definition of skill expression...wtf.. and those with 0 brain cell would not use it so you just proved that it's the definition of skill expression {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
> [{quoted}](name=I am Rubick Sama,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Qs4aEFNI,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2018-01-13T11:33:38.787+0000) > > and those with 0 brain cell would not use it > > so you just proved that it's the definition of skill expression > > {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} someone with 0 brain cell can fuction as an organism...so you have no agument here.. you people want ornn to keep his unstoppable part of his W because it would make it easy for bad players who play ornn to escape bad possition and real skill would be to know how to play the game and how to possition even as a tank in lane and team fight and not having an ability for free escape
: About ornn and people who say that the "unstoppable" part of his W is "skill" expresion..
hahahha....what? this is not definition of skill expression this is just who open the fight first...if ornn can take the damage of sion Q which he can because sion Q deals negative damage to a full armor ornn he would just use his W to cut 20% of sion HP because hurr durr.... Any ornn with just 1 brain cell he would use W the moment sion charge his Q...because sion Q is a charge up type of ability...this is not definition of skill expression...wtf..
: I'm actually terrified of Nunu top if these changes go through
Champion that would be able to destroy nunu top lane.. {{champion:164}} combo based champion she dosent need high AS to proc her damage outside of her ult part {{champion:31}} Full tank true damage better wave clear and better free sustain {{champion:36}} ^ minus the true damage {{champion:122}} if nunu goes for E darius can easily E-W-Q-AA nunu and if nunu is AP he is ether dead or 10-20% of his HP so an R and it would solve the remain hp of nunu {{champion:114}} She can easily negative all the ulti of nunu with her W and sustain his damage with her Q {{champion:3}} ... {{champion:41}} both spammers but gp can do more damage and scale better {{champion:126}} range champion with free knock up to stop nunu damage and he is a combo champion {{champion:127}} way stronger that nunu and her Q is bigger range that nunu E so nunu would never be able to damage you and if he flash E-R you can just R him and combo him to death.. {{champion:57}} sustain tank...good luck against that as ap NUNU {{champion:75}} early game only but after a while you can just ignore nunu with the right build... {{champion:516}} tank with enourmous CC and shield..good luck.. {{champion:92}} E max and spam your abilities at no cost after a while ( when you have some CDR..)you can always turret dive nunu {{champion:68}} Combo ulitlity mage..stronger than nunu {{champion:50}} ^+ sustain This is the 80% of the top laners and the ones i didnt put are trynd and yasuo jax and so on AA type champions..and even this champions can scale much better and just build a Hex drinker play it right and farm and just destroy nunu after they buy 1-2 items.. So yeah nunu no matter what they put and how much damage they put he would always be one damage skill champion so yeah you take that but then nunu have nothing else...so if you mitigate that or you have some ressistance and then you unleash your combo if your combo is not AA only nunu is dead... That why his solo lane is bad for seasons now because riot gut the Q and W and his base HP and Regen
Comentários de Rioters
Eedat (NA)
: I miss being able to use my game knowledge to outplay other junglers
yeah your knowledge was so good that you end up gold...its because riot put timers is the reason why you are not challenger huh? yeah i believe you man...
Comentários de Rioters
: They're compensating his passive and R nerfs that are coming. Hell they might even be on the PBE and moobeat missed it (just like how we didn't know skarner was getting a mana buff) Kha will be way healthier if they shift power from his instakill passive to his DPS Q. If his passive is weaker so is his R which refreshes it.
> [{quoted}](name=Tormentula,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1F9EMT7R,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-10T22:10:04.209+0000) > > They're compensating his passive and R nerfs that are coming. Hell they might even be on the PBE and moobeat missed it (just like how we didn't know skarner was getting a mana buff) > > Kha will be way healthier if they shift power from his instakill passive to his DPS Q. If his passive is weaker so is his R which refreshes it. Even if they nerf other abilities of his kit why he need to have other buffs to his kit? this champion have 1200 extra damage with duskblade ALONE as an item that pretty much enough...the only real nerf that would explain why riot would need to buff his Q is if they remove or nerf duskblade so dont tell me its ok to buff kha because he would get a "zoe" type of nerf on his R or Passive...
Comentários de Rioters
Ahris (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Giggling Granny,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=H0kQmztR,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-01-01T00:52:17.442+0000) > > Explain how...pls because i explain how they become stronger now explain how they would become worst when the old runes was giving 12 MR and now they will give 5 and RIGHT NOW they have 0... > > Do you have any logic or you just dont know what to say? and you just spammed something? > > And pls explain how "BAD" are mages when all 20 places of best win ratios belong to mage and the first AD champion is at 23 place with 48% win ratio.. Bro Zoe has one of worst midlane winrate, we need to buff her tol!
> [{quoted}](name=Ahris,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=H0kQmztR,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-01T01:16:36.605+0000) > > Bro Zoe has one of worst midlane winrate, we need to buff her tol! you say that Mages are bad i prove you wrong and now you say about ZOE when zoe is a new champion and people try her out? please accept that you have nothing to say and dont make you self look stupid...
: Im Dont With League Until Its Fixed
No no NO TANKS dont do too much damage this champions do too much damage {{champion:516}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:3}} <(back in his days) and {{champion:57}} because he is just retarded safe pick and riot dosent actually hard nerf him because he is an LCS champion... Because last time i check TANKS in generals are USELESS and resovle TREE IS THE MOST USELESS TREE EVER except aftershock and when this get nerfed resovle tree would have no purpose for the game.. So elarn the difference because TANKS like {{champion:32}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:20}} {{champion:72}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:106}} are in the shitter...Malphite is bad too but he got some help with the new runes and the whole ADC meta favor him that why i dont put him on "weak" spot he is kinda good because the meta favors him So yeah the only tank stuff that needed to be nerfed is ORNN CHO AND MAOKAI that should not have the damage they have....
Comentários de Rioters
Ahris (NA)
: Lets make Mages worse!
> [{quoted}](name=Ahris,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=H0kQmztR,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-01T00:47:50.973+0000) > > Lets make Mages worse! Explain how...pls because i explain how they become stronger now explain how they would become worst when the old runes was giving 12 MR and now they will give 5 and RIGHT NOW they have 0... Do you have any logic or you just dont know what to say? and you just spammed something? And pls explain how "BAD" are mages when all 20 places of best win ratios belong to mage and the first AD champion is at 23 place with 48% win ratio..
Falque (NA)
: I Quit League
i mean a 0/10 zoe can one shot everyone that is not a tank with just {{item:3165}} and riot call that "Balanced" hahahah yeah the game is a mess that why i dont bother playing seriously...only Udyr with yolo Full AD build and what ever happen happen lol
Comentários de Rioters
: My proposed solution: Make surrender votes only require 3 Yes votes after 1 hour 30 min. This would remain consistent with the pre-20 min votes requiring unanimous Yes votes, and would remove all power from duos to hold a game hostage for hours on end. This also sets the upper limit of the 3 Yes votes well beyond most reasonable game times. The vast majority of games are over by 1 hour 30 min, so the likelihood of this affecting real games is very, very low.
> [{quoted}](name=Shlack123,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=04cQAVbY,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2017-12-31T23:47:57.436+0000) > > My proposed solution: > > Make surrender votes only require 3 Yes votes after 1 hour 30 min. This would remain consistent with the pre-20 min votes requiring unanimous Yes votes, and would remove all power from duos to hold a game hostage for hours on end. This also sets the upper limit of the 3 Yes votes well beyond most reasonable game times. The vast majority of games are over by 1 hour 30 min, so the likelihood of this affecting real games is very, very low. 1 hour and 30 minutes? BOI i have better things to do rather than wasting 1 and half hour for a troll game... 3 out of 5 members its TRUE democracy and should make the surrend vote YES or NO But for some reason riot is like "Nope 3 members are not enough" lol
: Support Tickets are available for a reason. That player could have easily left the game and then submitted a support ticket to remedy any punishment or black mark on his account for it. Believe it or not, the support team exists to help players.
> [{quoted}](name=Psychicgammarays,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=04cQAVbY,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-31T17:12:06.676+0000) > > Support Tickets are available for a reason. > > That player could have easily left the game and then submitted a support ticket to remedy any punishment or black mark on his account for it. > > Believe it or not, the support team exists to help players. hahahaha that a good one...nope NOPE just AI bots that responde with spam messages... Yeah that the reality
Comentários de Rioters
: AP Shaco: A Year in Review
The only shaco that was fun for me was the before even season 1 shaco The glorious {{item:3068}} 6 of them and with your clone 12 of them :D Man now that was good stuff after riot removed that i stopped playing shaco...
Comentários de Rioters
: I main {{champion:6}} Soft counters: {{champion:157}} provided he knows how to dodge my Q & windwall my W well. Hard counters imo: {{champion:516}} {{champion:98}} {{champion:420}} Wait, why the fuck are you here.... : {{champion:133}} {{champion:67}}
> [{quoted}](name=BeatzBoyFTW,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=sBdf6JWA,comment-id=0013,timestamp=2017-12-26T05:29:15.273+0000) > > I main {{champion:6}} > > Soft counters: {{champion:157}} provided he knows how to dodge my Q &amp; windwall my W well. > > Hard counters imo: {{champion:516}} {{champion:98}} {{champion:420}} > > Wait, why the fuck are you here.... : {{champion:133}} {{champion:67}} you didnt put jax there? i mean he can literally dodge your whole kit with his E...
: its more like supports making adcs unkillable with shields n shit
> [{quoted}](name=R FLASH EMOTE XD,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xAbTT2Uq,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-12-25T15:15:27.467+0000) > > its more like supports making adcs unkillable with shields n shit that a different story but yeah its pretty much true
Comentários de Rioters
: To Hell With Your Outrageous BE Prices On Masteries
its so high because every lvl you earn champ shard..so you pretty much have a very HIGH % to earn the champ shard you want in order to upgrade your mastery without paying nothing.. Stop crying and see what really going on..i havent pay a single BE since the capsules...why? because when iw anted to upgrade EVE i earn her on capsule so i didnt pay BE when i wanted udyr SAME THING HAPPEN and so on.. That why its so expensive..because you have high % of upgrade it FOR FREE! Ok? cya
: INTeresting game to get chat banned for
lol rito gems... someone feeds? not banned Someone try to win? banned RITOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAH
Kyunsei (EUW)
: I see post about Sona/Yasuo/Graves etc ... but is there is still any Nunu player ?
nunu is just useless...he has no rune to use unless if he goes Ap which it sucks.. His base stats are retarded he have lower armor than adcs nowdays so any jungler can 1vs1 him easily His clear speed is gone done down by far and he cant even counter jungle any more He have only one damage ability on a damage meta This champion is literally Useless right now..there is no point to play him..you could play nautilus and do better i mean nautilus have a rune to use and have some damage abilities and AOE for the jungle clear.. Nunu need rework and riot dosent care because as yous ay nobody talks about nunu so that mean nobody buy skins for nunu
Comentários de Rioters
Salron (NA)
: Teleporting to a ward and getting a kill should give the person who placed it an assist
NO Riot has stated that any kind of vision ability/item/etc dosent not provide assists because of how easy can be to be abused.. If wards now provide assists then TF/NOC/ASHE/ should take assists every time they use their abilities And every time someone use oracles should take an assist for using oracle and allow someone to see where the enemy was and so on.. You see why this cant be happen? Ok thanks!
Comentários de Rioters
Exibir mais

Giggling Granny

Nível 57 (EUNE)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão