Tomoe Gozen (EUNE)
: How can you mention anything else besides Kayle in any of your comments and then complain how people aren't specifically discussing Kayle? Why talk about anything else besides Kayle in the first place? Or are you telling me that you can make a reference to something else but still feel like you yourself can lock the topic of discussion to just Kayle? I SPECIFICALLY REPLIED TO your Kai'Sa comment, not your Kayle OP. You changed the topic, i replied to that particular topic. And as it turns out, you don't want to talk about Kai'Sa, you want to talk about Kayle. So why even mention Kai'Sa in the first place? And i've also made a reference to the problem some people have with Kayle's armor, to which i was overly sarcastic about but you clearly didn't understand. And i don't feel like i need to explain myself any better nor do i care to.
> [{quoted}](name=Tomoe Gozen,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FhZX9zFJ,comment-id=0000000000020001000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-06T22:44:19.620+0000) > > How can you mention anything else besides Kayle in any of your comments and then complain how people aren't specifically discussing Kayle? Why talk about anything else besides Kayle in the first place? Or are you telling me that you can make a reference to something else but still feel like you yourself can lock the topic of discussion to just Kayle? > > I SPECIFICALLY REPLIED TO your Kai'Sa comment, not your Kayle OP. > You changed the topic, i replied to that particular topic. And as it turns out, you don't want to talk about Kai'Sa, you want to talk about Kayle. So why even mention Kai'Sa in the first place? > > And i've also made a reference to the problem some people have with Kayle's armor, to which i was overly sarcastic about but you clearly didn't understand. And i don't feel like i need to explain myself any better nor do i care to. I used Kai'Sa as an example to get a point across. If you're here, then I'm hoping you're here to discuss about what the original topic was, not nitpick a certain phrase or word that I used on a reply to another person, just so you can barge in to start a whole new argument. Imagine if everyone here ignored the original post and started nitpicking from eachother's comments and suddenly everyone has a different dispute to solve? Keep it out, please. Now, if you have nothing else to add about **Kayle**, then I think there's nothing more for us to discuss.
Tomoe Gozen (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Grimmrok,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FhZX9zFJ,comment-id=0000000000020001,timestamp=2019-03-05T17:16:35.705+0000) > > Would you like to stay on topic? Which is KAYLE? The topic of the specific argument you provided was Kai'Sa and how she's "conventionally attractive" for a Void survivor. To which i provided a counter argument. I'm honestly fed up by people just blatantly mentioning this in passing as if they actually gave a lick and read her lore for once. Instead, people are just parroting what others have said by taking a look at her in just a glance, which already makes their point an ignorant one. The comment i've answered to, that you've made, mentioned no Kayle and i'm not obligated to talk about the OP at all. T. B. Skyen to me doesn't look like he's even giving critique on champion designs, he looks to me as if he's hating on everything that comes out. In fact, he "liked" Irelia's rework and yet he still took issue on her "boob armor". Excuse me, when did we start hiding the fact that champions are female? #EDIT: I want to give some examples from our own history where male physique was certainly an adornment or ornamental on armors of various cultures or civilizations. Greeks were celebrating human form, in all its naked glory. Romans (and likely other civilizations) have had armor plates clearly defining perfect male physique with symmetrical and well defined pectoral and abdominal muscles. It never symbolized that these leaders or soldiers were actually this well defined underneath but it was a symbol of that person's (general's or leader's) status in that society or in that particular situation. They were in charge, their word was law. It was common for leaders to be depicted or adorned in such symbolism, whether through what they wore or what statues or art (symbols) of themselves they left behind when they died. --- ##Fast forward to today: "Boob armor? Fucking Riot and their damn monetization on the PURE SEX APPEAL of female characters... How dare they give a woman form fitting clothes or armor! Do they want me looking at Kayle's tits??? I can practically see her nipples poking out and poking my eyes out at the same time!!!" Or "Why is this female character attractive?? How dare Riot monetize their game off female beauty??" We only have a few examples of champions breaking the norm (like Zac, Vel'Koz, etc) and the majority of the roster, male or female is very attractive or handsome. Why am i not seeing the same kind of backlash for the likes of Varus or Braum? Give me a break already...
> [{quoted}](name=Tomoe Gozen,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FhZX9zFJ,comment-id=00000000000200010000,timestamp=2019-03-06T12:41:11.009+0000) > > The topic of the specific argument you provided was Kai'Sa and how she's "conventionally attractive" for a Void survivor. To which i provided a counter argument. I'm honestly fed up by people just blatantly mentioning this in passing as if they actually gave a lick and read her lore for once. Instead, people are just parroting what others have said by taking a look at her in just a glance, which already makes their point an ignorant one. > > The comment i've answered to, that you've made, mentioned no Kayle and i'm not obligated to talk about the OP at all. Yeah, but I don't want the comments to detract from the original post, so can we just stay on topic or else just move on? Create a new post about your rant with Kai'Sa or something else if you want, I can't be bothered with her too much here. So please. Move on. >T. B. Skyen to me doesn't look like he's even giving critique on champion designs, he looks to me as if he's hating on everything that comes out. In fact, he "liked" Irelia's rework and yet he still took issue on her "boob armor". Excuse me, when did we start hiding the fact that champions are female? He gives good critique on character design and lore, mainly because he looks for practicality and for characters to fit their lore. "Boob armor", or "boob plate", is absolutely stupid and its only purpose is to make a female armored character look more feminime and sexy. But, in fact, in a real scenario it's not only stupid, but dangerous, because if a blade hits on it, it will just slide up and decapitate you. Rather counter-intuitive, if you ask me. > #EDIT: > I want to give some examples from our own history where male physique was certainly an adornment or ornamental on armors of various cultures or civilizations. > > Greeks were celebrating human form, in all its naked glory. > > Romans (and likely other civilizations) have had armor plates clearly defining perfect male physique with symmetrical and well defined pectoral and abdominal muscles. It never symbolized that these leaders or soldiers were actually this well defined underneath but it was a symbol of that person's (general's or leader's) status in that society or in that particular situation. > > They were in charge, their word was law. It was common for leaders to be depicted or adorned in such symbolism, whether through what they wore or what statues or art (symbols) of themselves they left behind when they died. Your point being? Actually nevermind, it probably has nothing to do with Kayle and thus I'm not interested in hearing it. Moving on. > ##Fast forward to today: > > "Boob armor? > Fucking Riot and their damn monetization on the PURE SEX APPEAL of female characters... How dare they give a woman form fitting clothes or armor! Do they want me looking at Kayle's tits??? I can practically see her nipples poking out and poking my eyes out at the same time!!!" I have no idea what you're ranting on. > Or > > "Why is this female character attractive?? > How dare Riot monetize their game off female beauty??" > > We only have a few examples of champions breaking the norm (like Zac, Vel'Koz, etc) and the majority of the roster, male or female is very attractive or handsome. Why am i not seeing the same kind of backlash for the likes of Varus or Braum? > > Give me a break already... Yeah, basically you typed a whole lot of nothing of value. You just kept ranting on about irrelevant things. This is why I asked you to stay on topic.
: I agree that base Kayle is kinda ugly but most of her skins look way better now.
> [{quoted}](name=Berel Hawdos,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FhZX9zFJ,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2019-03-06T11:41:16.178+0000) > > I agree that base Kayle is kinda ugly but most of her skins look way better now. Aether Wing sure doesn't.
Comentários de Rioters
: you know she takes her helmet off after your level her up right?
> [{quoted}](name=rabirinsu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FhZX9zFJ,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2019-03-05T23:39:41.552+0000) > > you know she takes her helmet off after your level her up right? Yes, what is your point? Her face and hair are **bad**, I think I made that very clear. How would I know about that if I didn't know that she takes her helmet off?
: Cats vs Dogs skins event only for male champions??? Seriously?
God forbid there's something that females aren't included in! What will we ever do now? Oh no! . . . Are you serious? Get over yourself.
Comentários de Rioters
Leetri (EUW)
: People ranted for days about how Kayle never was attractive and how Riot is making her too sexy, now suddenly she's too ugly?
> [{quoted}](name=Leetri,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FhZX9zFJ,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-03-05T17:14:17.019+0000) > > People ranted for days about how Kayle never was attractive and how Riot is making her too sexy, now suddenly she's too ugly? Refer to my reply to TwinkiePro: > [{quoted}](name=Grimmrok,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FhZX9zFJ,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2019-03-05T17:14:16.593+0000) > > She is ugly. Her face is ugly and her hair is... A bloody mess. > Her armor is sexy, though stupid and impractical by design.
Tomoe Gozen (EUNE)
: >who's supposedly been surviving in the Void since childhood. You don't seem to have read her lore because she has certainly found a way out of the Void Caverns. How can she even enjoy peaches (her favorite food) or even be a part of the Summoner's Rift and Shurima if she was still considered dead when her village was consumed by the Void years ago? There are also tales of the "corrupted one" and that's her. If she has had access to the Overworld, you can safely assume she at least had the time to wash herself once in a while. I don't know what you expect, some neanderthal woman who's more feral than human, only surviving from kill to kill? If that's the case, consider picking up Rek'Sai. She's a true Voidborn that does not conform to human standards, because she isn't human.
> [{quoted}](name=Tomoe Gozen,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FhZX9zFJ,comment-id=000000000002,timestamp=2019-03-05T10:26:52.080+0000) > > You don't seem to have read her lore because she has certainly found a way out of the Void Caverns. How can she even enjoy peaches (her favorite food) or even be a part of the Summoner's Rift and Shurima if she was still considered dead when her village was consumed by the Void years ago? > > There are also tales of the "corrupted one" and that's her. > If she has had access to the Overworld, you can safely assume she at least had the time to wash herself once in a while. I don't know what you expect, some neanderthal woman who's more feral than human, only surviving from kill to kill? If that's the case, consider picking up Rek'Sai. She's a true Voidborn that does not conform to human standards, because she isn't human. Would you like to stay on topic? Which is KAYLE?
: Wait, first she was too conventionally attractive and now she's not conventionally attractive enough? I'm lost...
> [{quoted}](name=TwinkiePro,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FhZX9zFJ,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-03-05T11:41:37.940+0000) > > Wait, first she was too conventionally attractive and now she's not conventionally attractive enough? > > I'm lost... She is ugly. Her face is ugly and her hair is... A bloody mess. Her armor is sexy, though stupid and impractical by design.
: > [{quoted}](name=Grimmrok,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FhZX9zFJ,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-03-05T00:13:40.061+0000) > > I didn't once say that her old design was actually good. > But her new design instead of being an upgrade is just another bad design. > > But the things that I liked in the old skin are the armor is actually more practical, something that means reducing the sexy factor in order to give her a more "realistic" armor, which is something that they did the opposite on her new armor. > Check the image below for reference: > > https://image.prntscr.com/image/uXYdX6lqSdqaam3NXbTF9Q.png > See how the solid steel is bending and twisting with her body? That's the problem when you make skintight **armor**. Leona, for example, has a similar problem with hers. > > https://image.prntscr.com/image/Fh64VYNqQZay_KCXmfA4Hg.png > Look at her old design. Layer upon layer of armor, allowing for each layer sliding and moving as the body moves. And for the sex appeal? I, as probably many others, thought she was a dude the first time that I saw her. An angelic knight that has come to deliver judgement instead of flaunt her body. > Of course her ingame model doesn't do much justice to this splash art, though. > > Look at a couple of fanmade improvements on the design: > https://image.prntscr.com/image/-j5XcLEzR6CUeCCkWDqM_g.png > https://image.prntscr.com/image/NYmWfhHkSw2Rm_1hBEKRwQ.png > The armor looks so much better. If we want classic/Traditional Kayle as a skin we need only make 100 posts on it and get a reddit going.
> [{quoted}](name=ı Sona ı,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FhZX9zFJ,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-03-05T08:42:57.785+0000) > > If we want classic/Traditional Kayle as a skin we need only make 100 posts on it and get a reddit going. I have reasons to suspect that you missed my point.
: Not. All. Woman. Characters. Are. There. For. Your. Attractions.
> [{quoted}](name=KingBlackthorn1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FhZX9zFJ,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-03-05T07:33:15.418+0000) > > Not. All. Woman. Characters. Are. There. For. Your. Attractions. Then how can you explain Rek'Sai? {{champion:421}}{{champion:421}}{{champion:421}}{{champion:421}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Grimmrok,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FhZX9zFJ,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-03-04T23:02:56.507+0000) > > You don't need to be a game developer to be able to give good critique about design choices, especially regarding the artwork used. > > For example I don't need to be a game developer to be able to acknowledge and point out that Kai'Sa looks too good for someone who's supposedly been surviving in the Void since childhood. > Why? Because we are humans that can observe and can think for ourselves. > > And if that's not enough for you then perhaps as an artist you will see him more "fit" to criticize the art/character model design? A few problems with what you have said is that while yes we do have the ability to think and observer for ourselves alot of these people that follow these big twitch streamers or youtubers will go and adopt ideals of the streamer to passively curry favor without even realising it ( see Imaqtpie and the Tango Evelynn skin issue where there was little to no dislike of the skin and people where generally ok with her having blue skin like she used to then Imaqtpie said her skin looked like trash with blue hair and all of a sudden mass posts of Tango Evelynn looks like trash please change her skin color started appearing.) these youtuber's/streamer's basically have a hive mind at there beck and call whether they realise it or not, and there influence can be very harming, Just like there influence can be very beneficial it's all upon how you look at it.
> [{quoted}](name=kagepaladin,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FhZX9zFJ,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-03-05T06:58:54.557+0000) > > A few problems with what you have said is that while yes we do have the ability to think and observer for ourselves alot of these people that follow these big twitch streamers or youtubers will go and adopt ideals of the streamer to passively curry favor without even realising it ( see Imaqtpie and the Tango Evelynn skin issue where there was little to no dislike of the skin and people where generally ok with her having blue skin like she used to then Imaqtpie said her skin looked like trash with blue hair and all of a sudden mass posts of Tango Evelynn looks like trash please change her skin color started appearing.) these youtuber's/streamer's basically have a hive mind at there beck and call whether they realise it or not, and there influence can be very harming, Just like there influence can be very beneficial it's all upon how you look at it. Sure YouTubers, just like any celebrity, can have influence, but that's usually because people can agree with the things that they say. Regardless of that, I disliked the new model the moment that I saw it myself.
: Also to you she is ugly which her in-game model most likely is, as a player for both of them ( morgana level 6 two tokens for level 7 and kayle level 5, kayle is more for fun messing with friends.) but most champion in game modes are just bad and need some serious work, I've just tended to instead admire the splash arts instead, aside from that first two minutes of waiting for minions to spawn I just get to busy to really focus on how good a skin actually does look in game, unless im dead and even then it's not a great representation since it has no animations or anything. So this rant just seems kinda pointless in that most people in game won't notice alot of these small details you are only noticing them atm cause it is just a bunch of still images and you have time to actually look for the flaws, in the laning phase while trying to CS, watch the map, zone the enemy off, keep jungle warded and keep track of where enemy jungler is, keep an eye on bot lane or mid lane for potential tp ganks and that's just early game you would be way too busy to notice something as insignificant as a chest spike especially if you are on blue side since you wouldn't see the chest spike while CS'ing and would only see it when falling back to tower or walking down river, cause of how the camera is angled.
> [{quoted}](name=kagepaladin,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FhZX9zFJ,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-03-05T07:07:42.874+0000) > > Also to you she is ugly which her in-game model most likely is, as a player for both of them ( morgana level 6 two tokens for level 7 and kayle level 5, kayle is more for fun messing with friends.) but most champion in game modes are just bad and need some serious work, I've just tended to instead admire the splash arts instead, aside from that first two minutes of waiting for minions to spawn I just get to busy to really focus on how good a skin actually does look in game, unless im dead and even then it's not a great representation since it has no animations or anything. So this rant just seems kinda pointless in that most people in game won't notice alot of these small details you are only noticing them atm cause it is just a bunch of still images and you have time to actually look for the flaws, in the laning phase while trying to CS, watch the map, zone the enemy off, keep jungle warded and keep track of where enemy jungler is, keep an eye on bot lane or mid lane for potential tp ganks and that's just early game you would be way too busy to notice something as insignificant as a chest spike especially if you are on blue side since you wouldn't see the chest spike while CS'ing and would only see it when falling back to tower or walking down river, cause of how the camera is angled. So pretty much give us a monochrome character with 0 details because the aesthetics don't matter. It's there, and I know it's there, and I don't like that it's there. It's not about noticing it 100% of the time that I play as or against her, it's about knowing that it's there and that the design is flawed.
: I think new Kayle is pretty and complaints about the removal of her torso drapes is silly. She always wore a body suit the drape merely covered it in the front. It was merely an aesthetic piece and completely impractical; it could we used to drag her down. A good combat uniform affords minimal handholds, like her upgraded suit.
> [{quoted}](name=ı Sona ı,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FhZX9zFJ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-03-04T23:38:36.279+0000) > > I think new Kayle is pretty and complaints about the removal of her torso drapes is silly. She always wore a body suit the drape merely covered it in the front. It was merely an aesthetic piece and completely impractical; it could we used to drag her down. A good combat uniform affords minimal handholds, like her upgraded suit. I didn't once say that her old design was actually good. But her new design instead of being an upgrade is just another bad design. But the things that I liked in the old skin are the armor is actually more practical, something that means reducing the sexy factor in order to give her a more "realistic" armor, which is something that they did the opposite on her new armor. Check the image below for reference: https://image.prntscr.com/image/uXYdX6lqSdqaam3NXbTF9Q.png See how the solid steel is bending and twisting with her body? That's the problem when you make skintight **armor**. Leona, for example, has a similar problem with hers. https://image.prntscr.com/image/Fh64VYNqQZay_KCXmfA4Hg.png Look at her old design. Layer upon layer of armor, allowing for each layer sliding and moving as the body moves. And for the sex appeal? I, as probably many others, thought she was a dude the first time that I saw her. An angelic knight that has come to deliver judgement instead of flaunt her body. Of course her ingame model doesn't do much justice to this splash art, though. Look at a couple of fanmade improvements on the design: https://image.prntscr.com/image/-j5XcLEzR6CUeCCkWDqM_g.png https://image.prntscr.com/image/NYmWfhHkSw2Rm_1hBEKRwQ.png The armor looks so much better.
: > [{quoted}](name=Grimmrok,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FhZX9zFJ,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-03-04T23:02:56.507+0000) > > You don't need to be a game developer to be able to give good critique about design choices, especially regarding the artwork used. Anyone with a channel on YouTube think they can criticize a game design. Few can offer a healthy alternative or at least draw one. And criticizing practicality in a game which never cared about practicality makes little sense. > For example I don't need to be a game developer to be able to acknowledge and point out that Kai'Sa looks too good for someone who's supposedly been surviving in the Void since childhood. And Kassadin is way to beefy for someone whose body is "weakened by the Void". Almost everyone in the League looks too good for the lives they live because this MOBA is not Dark Souls. But it takes a game developer to understand this. > Why? Because we are humans that can observe and can think for ourselves. You know, given the affinity to jumping to conclusions and hopping on bandwagons...I don't really see that. > And if that's not enough for you then perhaps, as an artist, you will see him more "fit" to criticize the art/character model design? Well...speaking of his art, it's not really the pinnacle of character design.
> [{quoted}](name=BoringLittleF,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FhZX9zFJ,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-04T23:29:14.454+0000) > > Anyone with a channel on YouTube think they can criticize a game design. Few can offer a healthy alternative or at least draw one. And criticizing practicality in a game which never cared about practicality makes little sense. Good thing that he actually _can_ criticize it, and does offer healthy alternatives and suggestions. > And Kassadin is way to beefy for someone whose body is "weakened by the Void". Almost everyone in the League looks too good for the lives they live because this MOBA is not Dark Souls. But it takes a game developer to understand this. No, no it doesn't take a game developer to understand this. There are champions that absolutely nail their character design, while others fall flat on their face. That's a fact, and thus we are allowed to criticize those that fail just as much as we are allowed to praise those that succeed. A coin has two sides. > You know, given the affinity to jumping to conclusions and hopping on bandwagons...I don't really see that. Oh, you mean such as the assumption of "he's a youtuber = argument invalid"? > Well...speaking of his art, it's not really the pinnacle of character design. "But you're not an artist so how can you criticize his art", see how stupid your argument is now? ______________ You're full of hypocrisy and you've completely avoided the point of my post just to talk smack about a youtuber that I mentioned. This post is filled with my thoughts and opinions about the new Kayle design, but you ignored all that just to focus on the part where I mention a youtuber? How about you try to stay on topic, which is Kayle's new design and not TBSkyen?
: when riot set the waifu bar so high, a justicar war angel is called ugly. Y I K E S.
> [{quoted}](name=KaibaNotAFriend,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FhZX9zFJ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-04T23:05:32.194+0000) > > when riot set the waifu bar so high, a justicar war angel is called ugly. > > Y I K E S. I do not like this: https://image.prntscr.com/image/otZtvi2AQR6K40oG-gj1Mw.png I do not like this: https://image.prntscr.com/image/p5dxUbEMT9uHELnEMtKC_g.png I do not like this: https://image.prntscr.com/image/BArre0auTz_1vutOLoxRSQ.png And I **_especially_** do not like this: https://image.prntscr.com/image/rpCjzzUWRtu7qo8OSGu5JA.png It's not about the bar having been set too high, it's about her design being simply stupid and ugly. _She is ugly_.
: > @Riot have you seen a youtuber called T B Skyen? He is just a YouTuber, not a game developer -__-
> [{quoted}](name=BoringLittleF,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FhZX9zFJ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-04T22:48:11.675+0000) > > He is just a YouTuber, not a game developer -__- You don't need to be a game developer to be able to give good critique about design choices, especially regarding the artwork used. For example I don't need to be a game developer to be able to acknowledge and point out that Kai'Sa looks too good for someone who's supposedly been surviving in the Void since childhood. Why? Because we are humans that can observe and can think for ourselves. And if that's not enough for you then perhaps as an artist you will see him more "fit" to criticize the art/character model design?
Comentários de Rioters
Rewt (NA)
: My problem with this system is that all our eggs are in 1 basket. Wanna Get Rune pages? BE. Champs? BE. Mastery? BE. Everything is on one currency now which is kind of annoying.
> [{quoted}](name=rewt127,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=Jh3Mtzu6,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-11-08T20:23:24.971+0000) > > My problem with this system is that all our eggs are in 1 basket. Wanna Get Rune pages? BE. Champs? BE. Mastery? BE. > > Everything is on one currency now which is kind of annoying. Yeah, before the change it was: Champion: IP Rune pages: IP Runes: IP Wait a minute... So it's always been one currency, well, besides RP. The only thing that was exclusive to BE was champion mastery, but that was a fairly resent thing in League of Legends. Before that it was all in just IP and RP. So, briefly put, I don't know what your point is.
: > [{quoted}](name=Grimmrok,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=h3EqxEq9,comment-id=00010002000000000002000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-05T09:37:07.127+0000) > > I'm aware who I'm talking to, thank you very much. Not nice of you to make such assumptions with no basis. ;) > > No, I called all of you entitled that think that you _should_ have a complete refund. > Did I word that out improperly, or was there an error in your comprehension? You worded it correctly. You simply haven't given it proper justification. > _"I didn't comment to make him look like an ass, I was pointing out a complaint he was having about the change, and thus decided to use that as an example of the argument that pretty much all of you complaining have: "they are taking away our stat advantage that we worked hard for so many years ago"."_ > > Why do we go over the same things? Because you suggested that he wanted to keep his stat advantage. Regardless of whether that was your intent, that was how you came off. > Yes, because that's what you do. What would the internet do without you, hm? It would send someone else to poke the hole in your logic. > And where have I attempted to dodge you? What was that? > _"All you're doing is making yourself look like a complete idiot and even now you're STILL touting this "holier than thou" attitude."_ > So you disagree with me, and thus you make yourself believe that I'm dodging you? Because I subconsciously know that I'm "wrong"? In an opinion against an opinion? > Boy! > "Holier than thou attitude". > > Insecurities much? Because you have yet, until this next part, to justify older players getting fucked over. > Because Jimmy didn't have a chance to grind for them back in the day. > Because if Jimmy was told that the runes are going away, and if Jimmy knew that he would only be partially refunded, Jimmy would not invest in runes, and thus Jimmy would end up playing this entire season with no runes, while you would have your runes that you farmed 3 or 4 seasons before Jimmy. Jimmy would have to choose to play severely handicapped with no runes, or he would have to choose to spend hours upon hours to farm for runes that he wouldn't get to use even for an entire season. This is where the problem is. No, Jimmy didn't have the chance to grind for runes then because he wasn't a player at the time. But at the same time, he was not forced to invest in something because they hadn't announced that runes would be leaving. There was no announcement for 8 years. > What would you have done if you were Jimmy? > _______ > I haven't dodged that question, you simply have failed to ask that directly, so I haven't answered it directly. The problem is that you are now using a false equivalent situation. When we invested in runes, there was no guarantee they would be changed, removed or improved. We did not have the knowledge that they would eventually be deleted entirely. Meanwhile, in order to play at the very best of our game, we had to use them. > When you buy a hotdog and eat it, does it pay itself with the currency that you used to buy it, or with the flavors in your mouth and the weight in your belly? > Runes have served you with climbing on ranked and winning games with your top-notch stats, which is why you bought them for in the first place. > If you say that you didn't get their worth from them, then why invest in them? I didn't say I got nothing out of them, which is another place you're mistaking the words I've given. Additionally, that hotdog is consumed and nothing is left. There is no reusing it. Keep up with the failed analogies, you've done excellently so far using irrelevant ones. > Why I'm can't be bothered for is go searching for all and any other comments you may have left to someone else. > If you like to go and read page after page on the comments of people making the same arguments with small iterations, then that's your thing. > For me, I just went through just the first comment page, and replied to one guy that I found suitable, and now I'm just replying to people that reply to me when I have the time to check the boards. > I'm replying because I enjoy it. ;) So you enjoy justifying the terrible treatment of players by using terrible analogies that not only don't fit the situation at hand but also talk down as if you have some moral high ground when it's very fucking obvious these players are being screwed over. Called it a post ago, thanks for the admission. > No, you don't. > > No, you don't. > > No. You are not entitled to getting more. The problem lies with your believe you're entitled for more, when you're not for any reason that you can come up with. > > And I told you why Jimmy gets 100% refund; because he was told that he will be investing in something that goes away in less than a year. He's not dumb to to invest in something like that, he'll just sit back and think to himself "I can go a season being handicapped, no problem". > > Hopefully now you do. I wasn't told runes would be removed for 7 fucking years. With that lack of knowledge and the understanding they wouldn't be removed, can you say I shouldn't be investing in them? This is what you're not understanding. We didn't have anything to foresee this. > Back in the day, I think it was _**DC Universe Online**_? I bought that with €20. > When the game went F2P, do you think I got that €20 back? > Any game that goes from B2P or P2P to F2P, they don't give a full refund. > Sure, they give some free stuff, some rewards, some exclusive gear and whatsoever, but nobody gets paid back in full. > Maybe there is some game out there that has done so, that I haven't heard of it, but more often than not the reality is that you won't get your money back. You got what you paid for, whether you think it was worth it or not. There's a difference between exclusive rewards for supporting a game and literally punishing someone for it. The rune refund is the latter. > I'm shy of admitting that I'm a terrible example of humanity? > Wow, how did you know? Must be some Sherlock Holmes deductive abilities! Considering you admitted it in this post, can't be too shy after I called it out. > ¿Qué? > Maybe you're misunderstanding. I never said that you're getting treated equally, just that you're treated the way that you deserve. So I deserve to be shafted for having supported the game. Got it. > And you bought the runes and you played your very best. > Why you're getting less than Jimmy? We already talked about it. And why do I deserve to be treated worse than Jimmy for having supported the game? > Yes, yes. We've been over this. > > I trust my skills. And whenever they fail, is just try to learn from my mistakes and be better in the next game. > The most optimal stats only get you so far after all. Too bad your judgment is clearly lacking. > No. As I said, you think you're entitled for it, and that's the root of the problem. > You aren't. > And you can't come up with any reason to make me change my mind about it. Oh, okay. So you've played without runes for how many seasons now? Because your OP.GG suggests that you also chose to grind for runes, even though it was literally the bare minimum. > Funny thing that the only time that I ever used 4chan was when I first heard about it, and out of curiosity went to check it out. > It wasn't really my thing, so I didn't really bother returning to it again, even after all these years. > > Making such petty assumptions to seem clever and cunning is pitiful. > "Holier than thou attitude", was it? I mean, you're suggesting that I'm getting fair compensation already when it's rather obvious I'm not. > So you believe there's reason for discussion if there is no more a valid argument? > You think I want to chat with you about birds and the weather? I believe that you are incapable of furthering the discussion because you are incapable of providing valid arguments. > Who are you fooling here? Me or yourself? > > The irony. > _____________ > Do you know what's the best part about this change? > That the people complaining are mostly just thinking about themselves instead of the game. > People bringing up arguments such as _"we went through so much, so we deserve more"_. > "So much" of what? Of playing this game? > If it was such a terrible experience, then why play it? > > Your reward for playing the game back in the old days was getting to play the game back in the old days. To see it grow. To see it change. To see a handful of people put together a game, that was still a baby, to grow into this behemoth that it is today. Because you played it because you wanted to play it. > If you hated the experience that you had with the game, that's only your fault, and Riot doesn't owe you anything for playing their game. The only crime they did was make a game that people wanted to play. That you wanted to play. > > **Your tears are only salt born out of selfishness and entitlement.** And this nonsensical bullshit proves to me that you do not have anything more to offer. You can reply, if you want. I know what I deserve based on the circumstances. If you want to say I'm entitled to a larger refund because I invested in a function with no notice or knowledge that it will be removed later, then I hope you share that mentality when you get scammed.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=h3EqxEq9,comment-id=000100020000000000020002000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-05T10:03:11.965+0000) > > You worded it correctly. You simply haven't given it proper justification. > > Because you suggested that he wanted to keep his stat advantage. Regardless of whether that was your intent, that was how you came off. > > It would send someone else to poke the hole in your logic. > > Because you have yet, until this next part, to justify older players getting fucked over. > > This is where the problem is. > > No, Jimmy didn't have the chance to grind for runes then because he wasn't a player at the time. > > But at the same time, he was not forced to invest in something because they hadn't announced that runes would be leaving. There was no announcement for 8 years. > > The problem is that you are now using a false equivalent situation. When we invested in runes, there was no guarantee they would be changed, removed or improved. We did not have the knowledge that they would eventually be deleted entirely. Meanwhile, in order to play at the very best of our game, we had to use them. > > I didn't say I got nothing out of them, which is another place you're mistaking the words I've given. Additionally, that hotdog is consumed and nothing is left. There is no reusing it. > > Keep up with the failed analogies, you've done excellently so far using irrelevant ones. > > So you enjoy justifying the terrible treatment of players by using terrible analogies that not only don't fit the situation at hand but also talk down as if you have some moral high ground when it's very fucking obvious these players are being screwed over. > > Called it a post ago, thanks for the admission. > > I wasn't told runes would be removed for 7 fucking years. > > With that lack of knowledge and the understanding they wouldn't be removed, can you say I shouldn't be investing in them? > > This is what you're not understanding. We didn't have anything to foresee this. > > There's a difference between exclusive rewards for supporting a game and literally punishing someone for it. > > The rune refund is the latter. > > Considering you admitted it in this post, can't be too shy after I called it out. > > So I deserve to be shafted for having supported the game. Got it. > > And why do I deserve to be treated worse than Jimmy for having supported the game? > > Too bad your judgment is clearly lacking. > > Oh, okay. > > So you've played without runes for how many seasons now? Because your OP.GG suggests that you also chose to grind for runes, even though it was literally the bare minimum. > > I mean, you're suggesting that I'm getting fair compensation already when it's rather obvious I'm not. > > I believe that you are incapable of furthering the discussion because you are incapable of providing valid arguments. > > And this nonsensical bullshit proves to me that you do not have anything more to offer. > > You can reply, if you want. I know what I deserve based on the circumstances. If you want to say I'm entitled to a larger refund because I invested in a function with no notice or knowledge that it will be removed later, then I hope you share that mentality when you get scammed. I can't be bothered repeating myself anymore, so I'll just address some of your key points. _____________ So you weren't told 7 years ago about runes disappearing one day. So, what if the scenario was this: When the game launched, the devs said "7 years from now, we will remove runes and just partially refund you", would you have invested any less? Would you have decided to go through those 7 years without runes? And what's that about not being able to foresee them going away? Are you serious? _**It's an online game.**_ The whole game is just temporal, because sooner or later it'll be gone, or at least changed more than you can imagine, as it has been since its release. Any money and time you dump on it will be gone with it, that's why you do it to enjoy the now in the game, and the foreseeable future. Not about what may be 7 years from now. >I mean, you're suggesting that I'm getting fair compensation already when it's rather obvious I'm not. Guess what: This isn't meant as compensation in the first place. It's not a refund. In the words of Riot Cactopus: >**We're giving rewards to players for buying runes in the past, but it's not a FULL refund for all runes purchased since the beginning. Why?** Read the rest [here](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/x6n9Mb05-my-opinion-regarding-runes-refund?comment=0006). That being one of the many instances that they've said the same thing. You're not being punished. You're being delusional, believing that you deserve more, and thus feel getting hit. That's your problem. _________________ Also last, but not any least amusing: >Because your OP.GG suggests that you also chose to grind for runes, even though it was literally the bare minimum. Gotta go search me up on OP.GG, don't you? You really have nothing better to do? I've said a few times already, perhaps not directly to you though, that I have 3 rune pages, all just the bare minimum, but no, you are wrong. I did not grind for them. I played the game, and just used some excess IP I had to fill them over time. Either way, I don't see how this has anything to do with our conversation, as whether I grinded them or not, it doesn't change the fact that I couldn't care monkeys about it, or if Riot decided to not give me any sort of "compensation" for them.
: > [{quoted}](name=Grimmrok,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=h3EqxEq9,comment-id=000100020000000000020002000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-04T19:15:43.241+0000) > > I did read his whole comment before replying to it. > > I didn't comment to make him look like an ass, I was pointing out a complaint he was having about the change, and thus decided to use that as an example of the argument that pretty much all of you complaining have: "they are taking away our stat advantage that we worked hard for so many years ago". > > Then why bother replying in the first place? Just trying to let out some steam? Or are you so bored that you have nothing better to do than replying to a random "complete idiot" that wasn't even talking to you in the first place? > > How about this for a reward: You've had cutting edge stats for as long as runes were relevant in the game. > Or you could have chose to not buy runes, in which case you'd be playing handicapped, so tell me: Did runes not pay their worth over the years that you've been using them? > I'm not going to read all (or any) points that you've made in other threads, simply because I can't be bothered, but based on what you're telling me right now right here, it seems like you just feel entitled to getting more, which you are not. > > What empathy do you want me to show to a man-baby like yourself? > You're using pretty much the same reasoning as people that get banned and argue that they will sue Riot for taking their money. > What will you do when one day Riot shuts down its servers? > Will you cry that you will sue them because you spent however much money you did spent on their product? An online game, which is guaranteed to go over changes, and one day will eventually close down forever? > > You grinded the game to buy runes to have better stats in the game. That was your choice. > Did that choice pay off over the years? I sure hope so, or else why did you buy them in the first place? > > And before you say the same bs of "I had no choice", yes, you did. Over the 5 or so years that I've been playing, I invested very little into the runes, having only 3 generic rune pages, by focusing more on the game and not on the grind. I was, and I still am, content with my choices. > Are you? > [{quoted}](name=Grimmrok,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=h3EqxEq9,comment-id=00010002000000000002000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-04T19:21:24.884+0000) > > That's the point. You don't _need_ the most optimal, unless you're an LCS player, which I highly doubt. > > Are they part of the game? Yes > Do I exclusively need them to be good at the game? Absolutely not. > > You: Even Riot admitted that they are a grind and so they made them cheaper. > Me: And now they decided to remove them all-together, removing the grind. > > Now you: you're taking things out of context lol > _________ > Who are you trying to kid? > > I'm calling you, and the rest of you self-entitled "veterans" that think they deserve more, man-babies, because that's how you behave. Like taking a candy from a baby. > > You don't get to make that decision. > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} I may as well reply to both since you have crossed your wires and believe you're talking to the same person. You called him "entitled to having a stat advantage" while singling out a line from a post that said he was fine with the rework. He was issuing a complaint about the old system (rightfully so) but was not against the rework itself, which you claimed. This is you being wrong and trying to save face. While I can't take your arguments seriously, that does not mean I will back down and not poke holes into your already flimsy arguments that would be less durable than wet tissue paper. You refuse to accept that you've been wrong and you're actively attempting to dodge me because subconsciously you know you're wrong. Maybe I have a problem with your entitlement to being right. Okay, but why should Jimmy, who bought his runes after I did, get a full refund while I do not? This is where you're dodging. This is where you blind yourself to others being shafted simply because you aren't one of them. Additionally, Runes did not at any point pay for themselves. They did not directly grant me extra IP for having simply purchased them. They simply helped me play my best, which you have just admitted to for their function. And if you're not going to be bothered to read all of my points, why are YOU bothering with replying? All you're doing is making yourself look like a complete idiot and even now you're STILL touting this "holier than thou" attitude. Frankly, as a long time player, I deserve a refund no less than Jimmy's. As someone who dealt with the system for longer, I deserve a larger refund. So I'm not only entitled to getting more, you're sitting there acting like it's unwarranted when there is a clear double standard. There is an arbitrary cutoff date that determines whether you get 100% refund or less than 50%. Do you see the logic in a refund policy like that? Because I don't. Games that go F2P reward those who bought the game originally, not penalize them. I don't expect any empathy from you, child. You have already been a terrible example of humanity and you're only just shy of outright admitting it. You've devolved to using shitty examples where the company treats everyone equally as if this is the same process, and it is not. If I wanted to play my best, I needed to buy runes. This is a fact. I do not deserve less of a refund simply because I used them more. I chose to play my very best for Ranked. So in order to do that, I needed to buy runes. This is a fact that anyone will give you. It doesn't matter if you're LCS or not. If you wanted to play your best, you bought runes. Because while you don't need to be your best, you need to play your best for ranked. Why the hell would you handicap yourself in a ranked match? Are you trying to make it easier to lose? Ranked matches are play to win, which means do everything you can to win the match. How are you playing in a "play to win" mentality if you're handicapping yourself? At a bare minimum, the veterans are entitled to an equal refund. If you want to say that we don't deserve it, then I suggest you crawl back into your hole in 4chan because that's where your mentality belongs. Your argument is over. The discussion, however, is not. And yes, I do make that decision based on the fact you have resorted to insults and have proven that you're completely incapable of generating a suitable reason for this refund policy.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=h3EqxEq9,comment-id=0001000200000000000200020000000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-04T22:06:56.850+0000) > > I may as well reply to both since you have crossed your wires and believe you're talking to the same person. I'm aware who I'm talking to, thank you very much. Not nice of you to make such assumptions with no basis. ;) > You called him "entitled to having a stat advantage" No, I called all of you entitled that think that you _should_ have a complete refund. Did I word that out improperly, or was there an error in your comprehension? >while singling out a line from a post that said he was fine with the rework. He was issuing a complaint about the old system (rightfully so) but was not against the rework itself, which you claimed. This is you being wrong and trying to save face. _"I didn't comment to make him look like an ass, I was pointing out a complaint he was having about the change, and thus decided to use that as an example of the argument that pretty much all of you complaining have: "they are taking away our stat advantage that we worked hard for so many years ago"."_ Why do we go over the same things? > While I can't take your arguments seriously, that does not mean I will back down and not poke holes into your already flimsy arguments that would be less durable than wet tissue paper. Yes, because that's what you do. What would the internet do without you, hm? >You refuse to accept that you've been wrong and you're actively attempting to dodge me because subconsciously you know you're wrong. And where have I attempted to dodge you? What was that? _"All you're doing is making yourself look like a complete idiot and even now you're STILL touting this "holier than thou" attitude."_ So you disagree with me, and thus you make yourself believe that I'm dodging you? Because I subconsciously know that I'm "wrong"? In an opinion against an opinion? Boy! "Holier than thou attitude". >Maybe I have a problem with your entitlement to being right. Insecurities much? > Okay, but why should Jimmy, who bought his runes after I did, get a full refund while I do not? This is where you're dodging. This is where you blind yourself to others being shafted simply because you aren't one of them. Because Jimmy didn't have a chance to grind for them back in the day. Because if Jimmy was told that the runes are going away, and if Jimmy knew that he would only be partially refunded, Jimmy would not invest in runes, and thus Jimmy would end up playing this entire season with no runes, while you would have your runes that you farmed 3 or 4 seasons before Jimmy. Jimmy would have to choose to play severely handicapped with no runes, or he would have to choose to spend hours upon hours to farm for runes that he wouldn't get to use even for an entire season. What would you have done if you were Jimmy? _______ I haven't dodged that question, you simply have failed to ask that directly, so I haven't answered it directly. > Additionally, Runes did not at any point pay for themselves. They did not directly grant me extra IP for having simply purchased them. They simply helped me play my best, which you have just admitted to for their function. When you buy a hotdog and eat it, does it pay itself with the currency that you used to buy it, or with the flavors in your mouth and the weight in your belly? Runes have served you with climbing on ranked and winning games with your top-notch stats, which is why you bought them for in the first place. If you say that you didn't get their worth from them, then why invest in them? > And if you're not going to be bothered to read all of my points, why are YOU bothering with replying? All you're doing is making yourself look like a complete idiot and even now you're STILL touting this "holier than thou" attitude. What I can't be bothered with is go searching for all and any other comments you may have left to someone else. If you like to go and read page after page on the comments of people making the same arguments with small iterations, then that's your thing. For me, I just went through just the first comment page, and replied to one guy that I found suitable, and now I'm just replying to people that reply to me when I have the time to check the boards. I'm replying because I enjoy it. ;) > Frankly, as a long time player, I deserve a refund no less than Jimmy's. No, you don't. >As someone who dealt with the system for longer, I deserve a larger refund. No, you don't. >So I'm not only entitled to getting more, No. You are not entitled to getting more. The problem lies with your believe you're entitled for more, when you're not for any reason that you can come up with. >you're sitting there acting like it's unwarranted when there is a clear double standard. There is an arbitrary cutoff date that determines whether you get 100% refund or less than 50%. And I told you why Jimmy gets 100% refund; because he was told that he will be investing in something that goes away in less than a year. He's not dumb to to invest in something like that, he'll just sit back and think to himself "I can go a season being handicapped, no problem". >Do you see the logic in a refund policy like that? Because I don't. Hopefully now you do. >Games that go F2P reward those who bought the game originally, not penalize them. Back in the day, I think it was _**DC Universe Online**_? I bought that with €20. When the game went F2P, do you think I got that €20 back? Any game that goes from B2P or P2P to F2P, they don't give a full refund. Sure, they give some free stuff, some rewards, some exclusive gear and whatsoever, but nobody gets paid back in full. Maybe there is some game out there that has done so, that I haven't heard of it, but more often than not the reality is that you won't get your money back. You got what you paid for, whether you think it was worth it or not. > I don't expect any empathy from you, child. You have already been a terrible example of humanity and you're only just shy of outright admitting it. I'm shy of admitting that I'm a terrible example of humanity? Wow, how did you know? Must be some Sherlock Holmes deductive abilities! >You've devolved to using shitty examples where the company treats everyone equally as if this is the same process, and it is not. ¿Qué? Maybe you're misunderstanding. I never said that you're getting treated equally, just that you're treated the way that you deserve. > If I wanted to play my best, I needed to buy runes. This is a fact. I do not deserve less of a refund simply because I used them more. And you bought the runes and you played your very best. Why you're getting less than Jimmy? We already talked about it. > I chose to play my very best for Ranked. So in order to do that, I needed to buy runes. This is a fact that anyone will give you. It doesn't matter if you're LCS or not. If you wanted to play your best, you bought runes. > > Because while you don't need to be your best, you need to play your best for ranked. Why the hell would you handicap yourself in a ranked match? Are you trying to make it easier to lose? Ranked matches are play to win, which means do everything you can to win the match. Yes, yes. We've been over this. >How are you playing in a "play to win" mentality if you're handicapping yourself? I trust my skills. And whenever they fail, is just try to learn from my mistakes and be better in the next game. The most optimal stats only get you so far after all. > At a bare minimum, the veterans are entitled to an equal refund. No. As I said, you think you're entitled for it, and that's the root of the problem. You aren't. And you can't come up with any reason to make me change my mind about it. >If you want to say that we don't deserve it, then I suggest you crawl back into your hole in 4chan because that's where your mentality belongs. Funny thing that the only time that I ever used 4chan was when I first heard about it, and out of curiosity went to check it out. It wasn't really my thing, so I didn't really bother returning to it again, even after all these years. Making such petty assumptions to seem clever and cunning is pitiful. "Holier than thou attitude", was it? >Your argument is over. The discussion, however, is not. So you believe there's reason for discussion if there is no more a valid argument? You think I want to chat with you about birds and the weather? Who are you fooling here? Me or yourself? > And yes, I do make that decision based on the fact you have resorted to insults and have proven that you're completely incapable of generating a suitable reason for this refund policy. The irony. _____________ Do you know what's the best part about this change? That the people complaining are mostly just thinking about themselves instead of the game. People bringing up arguments such as _"we went through so much, so we deserve more"_. "So much" of what? Of playing this game? If it was such a terrible experience, then why play it? Your reward for playing the game back in the old days was getting to play the game back in the old days. To see it grow. To see it change. To see a handful of people put together a game, that was still a baby, to grow into this behemoth that it is today. Because you played it because you wanted to play it. If you hated the experience that you had with the game, that's only your fault, and Riot doesn't owe you anything for playing their game. The only crime they did was make a game that people wanted to play. That you wanted to play. **Your tears are only salt born out of selfishness and entitlement.**
: > [{quoted}](name=Grimmrok,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=h3EqxEq9,comment-id=00010002000000000002000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-04T19:21:24.884+0000) > > That's the point. You don't _need_ the most optimal, unless you're an LCS player, which I highly doubt. > > Are they part of the game? Yes > Do I exclusively need them to be good at the game? Absolutely not. > > You: Even Riot admitted that they are a grind and so they made them cheaper. > Me: And now they decided to remove them all-together, removing the grind. > > Now you: you're taking things out of context lol > _________ > Who are you trying to kid? > > I'm calling you, and the rest of you self-entitled "veterans" that think they deserve more, man-babies, because that's how you behave. Like taking a candy from a baby. > > You don't get to make that decision. > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} 1-you need runes to be good at the game:)... this is a fact, not an argument..it's like me telling you the sky is blue:)..you just don't believe me 2-again, you respond out of context..we grinded, new players won't grind for runes.. which means we should get what we grinded for back;) 3-again, you have no argument and proceed to insult:) maybe this is your level of understanding..low
> [{quoted}](name=GamblerOfLives,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=h3EqxEq9,comment-id=000100020000000000020001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-04T19:31:11.775+0000) > > 1-you need runes to be good at the game:)... this is a fact, not an argument..it's like me telling you the sky is blue:)..you just don't believe me No, you need experience to be good at the game. Runes don't teach you map awareness. Runes don't teach you decision making. Runes don't teach you the champions in your team and in the enemy team. Runes are just a bonus. > 2-again, you respond out of context..we grinded, new players won't grind for runes.. which means we should get what we grinded for back;) You saying that doesn't make that true, since I am responding to exactly what you say. No, you should not get what you grinded for back. You grinded for runes, to have the most optimal stats that you can have, and that's what you got. You don't buy a playstation 3, and go ask for a refund once sony stops releasing games for that platform. > 3-again, you have no argument and proceed to insult:) If that's all you get, then that's your problem. > maybe this is your level of understanding..low The irony. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Grimmrok,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=h3EqxEq9,comment-id=000100020000000000020001000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-04T16:51:17.617+0000) > > Yes, I can. Just watch me. > Only 3 rune pages, mostly just use 2 of them, been playing since end of season 2, and I've been playing just fine. > > And now they decided to abolish that archaic system by bringing another system; one that they find better. > > I already said what I think: stop being such a man-baby and suck it up. > You decided how to spend your time and IP, and if that didn't pay off then you simply made the wrong choices. 1-but those runes are not the most optimat:)..as i said, runes are part of the game, you need them:) 2-you are just taking things out of context, lol 3-when you can't find an argument, you call me a man baby:))..lol..ok..i see i don't have someone to talk to. end of conversation
> [{quoted}](name=GamblerOfLives,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=h3EqxEq9,comment-id=0001000200000000000200010000000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-04T17:07:15.580+0000) > > 1-but those runes are not the most optimat:).. That's the point. You don't _need_ the most optimal, unless you're an LCS player, which I highly doubt. >as i said, runes are part of the game, you need them:) Are they part of the game? Yes Do I exclusively need them to be good at the game? Absolutely not. > 2-you are just taking things out of context, lol You: Even Riot admitted that they are a grind and so they made them cheaper. Me: And now they decided to remove them all-together, removing the grind. Now you: you're taking things out of context lol _________ Who are you trying to kid? > 3-when you can't find an argument, you call me a man baby:))..lol..ok..i see i don't have someone to talk to. I'm calling you, and the rest of you self-entitled "veterans" that think they deserve more, man-babies, because that's how you behave. Like taking a candy from a baby. > end of conversation You don't get to make that decision. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Grimmrok,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=h3EqxEq9,comment-id=0001000200000000000200020000,timestamp=2017-09-04T16:28:34.060+0000) > > Good job with presenting no argument right there. Then let's review. > [{quoted}](name=GamblerOfLives,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=h3EqxEq9,comment-id=0001000200000000,timestamp=2017-09-03T17:13:09.740+0000) > > bro, people who invested in runes are taking a hit, not Riot..we are taking a hit..this whole new reforged system, from an economic point of view, affects older players.. **Because we don't benefit from this..we already had runes to play, we already grinded the runes to play the game..and now, new players can start and play the game, being equal to me.** > It's not fair from an economic point of view to the older players..but, i accept the new addition..i am not against it > > However, not taking care of the older players, who invested alot in the game..a big fuck you from Riot > > Edit. also, they are not losing money on this..because of new players;) This was the post you took the line from, said line in bold. If you had simply read the next two lines, you would see that he is supporting the rework. > [{quoted}](name=Grimmrok,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=h3EqxEq9,comment-id=00010002000000000002,timestamp=2017-09-04T11:23:41.975+0000) > > You see? This mentality here is the problem. > The grind for runes is a toxic system. > Feeling threatened by new players because you won't have some stat advantages over them? You say they will stand equal to you, but how about you use the years of experience that you've gathered and win the game with that instead? > Feeling threatened by players that haven't had the chance yet, or are just are unable, to invest time in an endless grind for runes just to stay competitive? How about "may the better player win"? Or "the better team"? You know, instead of the "the better grinder"? > Or is it entitlement that you feel? That you slaved yourself for the runes, so others should go through that as well, instead of abolishing the system? Making a change that will be better for the game on the long run, instead of "we older players deserve more"? > > That's pretty much what the cries are about. Just some veterans that think about themselves before the health and future of the game. Some man babies you are. Then you make this post because you chose to not read the next two lines after the one you singled out to make him look like an ass. You are a complete idiot if you think I should take you seriously after you pull a stunt like this. Additionally, I've made my point repeatedly over several threads. The complaint is on the basis that refunds are not treated equally as those players who DID deal with the terrible system are literally getting LESS rewards. I am getting shafted due to this refund deal, not because of the rune rework. Riot has managed to not only drop the ball, but also attempt to pick it up with hands that are slathered in lube. In other words, they took a bad deal and made it worse. They are OPENLY fucking over veteran players and I keep seeing new players using arguments that either don't apply or show a massive amount of ignorance that shows a complete lack of empathy or care because they're not the ones getting screwed over.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=h3EqxEq9,comment-id=00010002000000000002000200000000,timestamp=2017-09-04T17:16:36.166+0000) > > Then let's review. > > This was the post you took the line from, said line in bold. If you had simply read the next two lines, you would see that he is supporting the rework. I did read his whole comment before replying to it. > Then you make this post because you chose to not read the next two lines after the one you singled out to make him look like an ass. I didn't comment to make him look like an ass, I was pointing out a complaint he was having about the change, and thus decided to use that as an example of the argument that pretty much all of you complaining have: "they are taking away our stat advantage that we worked hard for so many years ago". > You are a complete idiot if you think I should take you seriously after you pull a stunt like this. Then why bother replying in the first place? Just trying to let out some steam? Or are you so bored that you have nothing better to do than replying to a random "complete idiot" that wasn't even talking to you in the first place? >Additionally, I've made my point repeatedly over several threads. The complaint is on the basis that refunds are not treated equally as those players who DID deal with the terrible system are literally getting LESS rewards. > I am getting shafted due to this refund deal, not because of the rune rework. Riot has managed to not only drop the ball, but also attempt to pick it up with hands that are slathered in lube. In other words, they took a bad deal and made it worse. They are OPENLY fucking over veteran players How about this for a reward: You've had cutting edge stats for as long as runes were relevant in the game. Or you could have chose to not buy runes, in which case you'd be playing handicapped, so tell me: Did runes not pay their worth over the years that you've been using them? I'm not going to read all (or any) points that you've made in other threads, simply because I can't be bothered, but based on what you're telling me right now right here, it seems like you just feel entitled to getting more, which you are not. >and I keep seeing new players using arguments that either don't apply or show a massive amount of ignorance that shows a complete lack of empathy or care because they're not the ones getting screwed over. What empathy do you want me to show to a man-baby like yourself? You're using pretty much the same reasoning as people that get banned and argue that they will sue Riot for taking their money. What will you do when one day Riot shuts down its servers? Will you cry that you will sue them because you spent however much money you did spent on their product? An online game, which is guaranteed to go over changes, and one day will eventually close down forever? You grinded the game to buy runes to have better stats in the game. That was your choice. Did that choice pay off over the years? I sure hope so, or else why did you buy them in the first place? And before you say the same bs of "I had no choice", yes, you did. Over the 5 or so years that I've been playing, I invested very little into the runes, having only 3 generic rune pages, by focusing more on the game and not on the grind. I was, and I still am, content with my choices. Are you?
: > [{quoted}](name=Grimmrok,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=h3EqxEq9,comment-id=0001000200000000000200010000,timestamp=2017-09-04T16:26:15.368+0000) > > How about this: you bough runes to stay on the top of the game stat-wide, and that's what you got. A person that didn't bother doing so was pretty much playing handicapped compared to those that did. > > No, it's nothing like this. i tought u wanted to have an argument..runes are part of the game..you just can't play the game withouht them:)..even Riot stated that it was a grind to get runes, and they even made some of those runes cheaper:) and secondly, what do you call this i have 10 runes of 820 ip you have 20 runes of 410 ip yet, you gain 2 times more ip:) you think this is fair?
> [{quoted}](name=GamblerOfLives,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=h3EqxEq9,comment-id=00010002000000000002000100000000,timestamp=2017-09-04T16:40:22.772+0000) > > you just can't play the game withouht them:) Yes, I can. Just watch me. Only 3 rune pages, mostly just use 2 of them, been playing since end of season 2, and I've been playing just fine. >even Riot stated that it was a grind to get runes, and they even made some of those runes cheaper:) And now they decided to abolish that archaic system by bringing another system; one that they find better. > and secondly, what do you call this > > i have 10 runes of 820 ip > you have 20 runes of 410 ip > > yet, you gain 2 times more ip:) > > you think this is fair? I already said what I think: stop being such a man-baby and suck it up. You decided how to spend your time and IP, and if that didn't pay off then you simply made the wrong choices.
: > [{quoted}](name=Grimmrok,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=h3EqxEq9,comment-id=00010002000000000002,timestamp=2017-09-04T11:23:41.975+0000) > > You see? This mentality here is the problem. > The grind for runes is a toxic system. > Feeling threatened by new players because you won't have some stat advantages over them? You say they will stand equal to you, but how about you use the years of experience that you've gathered and win the game with that instead? > Feeling threatened by players that haven't had the chance yet, or are just are unable, to invest time in an endless grind for runes just to stay competitive? How about "may the better player win"? Or "the better team"? You know, instead of the "the better grinder"? > Or is it entitlement that you feel? That you slaved yourself for the runes, so others should go through that as well, instead of abolishing the system? Making a change that will be better for the game on the long run, instead of "we older players deserve more"? > > That's pretty much what the cries are about. Just some veterans that think about themselves before the health and future of the game. Some man babies you are. Good job taking something out of context.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=h3EqxEq9,comment-id=000100020000000000020002,timestamp=2017-09-04T16:19:51.853+0000) > > Good job taking something out of context. Good job with presenting no argument right there.
: > [{quoted}](name=Grimmrok,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=h3EqxEq9,comment-id=00010002000000000002,timestamp=2017-09-04T11:23:41.975+0000) > > You see? This mentality here is the problem. > The grind for runes is a toxic system. > Feeling threatened by new players because you won't have some stat advantages over them? You say they will stand equal to you, but how about you use the years of experience that you've gathered and win the game with that instead? > Feeling threatened by players that haven't had the chance yet, or are just are unable, to invest time in an endless grind for runes just to stay competitive? How about "may the better player win"? Or "the better team"? You know, instead of the "the better grinder"? > Or is it entitlement that you feel? That you slaved yourself for the runes, so others should go through that as well, instead of abolishing the system? Making a change that will be better for the game on the long run, instead of "we older players deserve more"? > > That's pretty much what the cries are about. Just some veterans that think about themselves before the health and future of the game. Some man babies you are. I was stating a fact..the new system comes at the expense of old players..we had to grind to get runes in order to play the game properly..this is a fact . I also mentioned in my post that i welcome the new addition, that i am not against it, that the old rune system was bad.But, this does not mean, what i said abou old players, not true..we had to grind them:)..new players won;t have to grind. What i do not like, is the fact that they don't compensate my time invested in runes..this is a slap in the face for old players..again, this is true 100ip/rune, considering runes have different prices..they give back based on the number of runes you have, not how much ip you invested. It's like this..you and your buddy work for me,you both do the same thing, and when payday comes, i gve you half and your buddy receives 2 times your pay. Another fact..this is BS
> [{quoted}](name=GamblerOfLives,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=h3EqxEq9,comment-id=000100020000000000020001,timestamp=2017-09-04T14:11:31.730+0000) > > What i do not like, is the fact that they don't compensate my time invested in runes..this is a slap in the face for old players..again, this is true > 100ip/rune, considering runes have different prices..they give back based on the number of runes you have, not how much ip you invested. How about this: you bough runes to stay on the top of the game stat-wide, and that's what you got. A person that didn't bother doing so was pretty much playing handicapped compared to those that did. > It's like this..you and your buddy work for me,you both do the same thing, and when payday comes, i gve you half and your buddy receives 2 times your pay. Another fact..this is BS No, it's nothing like this.
: > [{quoted}](name=Grimmrok,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=h3EqxEq9,comment-id=00010002000000000002,timestamp=2017-09-04T11:23:41.975+0000) > > You see? This mentality here is the problem. > The grind for runes is a toxic system. > Feeling threatened by new players because you won't have some stat advantages over them? You say they will stand equal to you, but how about you use the years of experience that you've gathered and win the game with that instead? > Feeling threatened by players that haven't had the chance yet, or are just are unable, to invest time in an endless grind for runes just to stay competitive? How about "may the better player win"? Or "the better team"? You know, instead of the "the better grinder"? > Or is it entitlement that you feel? That you slaved yourself for the runes, so others should go through that as well, instead of abolishing the system? Making a change that will be better for the game on the long run, instead of "we older players deserve more"? > > That's pretty much what the cries are about. Just some veterans that think about themselves before the health and future of the game. Some man babies you are. I am a veteran that has spent over a couple of thousands $. Getting scammed by Riot on the IP/RP spent on the reworked system is not for the "health and future of the game". Those of us who complain are paying customers. We are not freebies who could just quit he game and ignore this company forever. WE support the game.
> [{quoted}](name=DimitrisTheGreat,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=h3EqxEq9,comment-id=000100020000000000020000,timestamp=2017-09-04T12:37:36.818+0000) > > I am a veteran that has spent over a couple of thousands $. Getting scammed by Riot on the IP/RP spent on the reworked system is not for the "health and future of the game". Those of us who complain are paying customers. We are not freebies who could just quit he game and ignore this company forever. WE support the game. You talk about "we" as if I'm not a paying customer, but how about you get off your high horse? No, I haven't put thousands in the game, probably closer to a hundred or two over the ~5 years that I've been playing this game, but saying you've been ripped off is as dumb as buying Pepsi and then complaining that it's not coke. You put money in an online game, a game that will not be around forever in the first place, so you knowingly put thousands of $ in a temporary enjoyment, and when a change happens you have the audacity to call it a ripoff? Get over yourself.
: > [{quoted}](name=jwebb0113,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=h3EqxEq9,comment-id=000100020000,timestamp=2017-09-03T17:07:48.597+0000) > > yet people dont want to realize the hit riot is taking by changing the rune system and refunding IP and giving you shit for your time and IP but we all know how horrible of a game league is and how evil riot is as company bro, people who invested in runes are taking a hit, not Riot..we are taking a hit..this whole new reforged system, from an economic point of view, affects older players.. Because we don't benefit from this..we already had runes to play, we already grinded the runes to play the game..and now, new players can start and play the game, being equal to me. It's not fair from an economic point of view to the older players..but, i accept the new addition..i am not against it However, not taking care of the older players, who invested alot in the game..a big fuck you from Riot Edit. also, they are not losing money on this..because of new players;)
> [{quoted}](name=GamblerOfLives,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=h3EqxEq9,comment-id=0001000200000000,timestamp=2017-09-03T17:13:09.740+0000) > >we already had runes to play, we already grinded the runes to play the game..and now, new players can start and play the game, being equal to me. You see? This mentality here is the problem. The grind for runes is a toxic system. Feeling threatened by new players because you won't have some stat advantages over them? You say they will stand equal to you, but how about you use the years of experience that you've gathered and win the game with that instead? Feeling threatened by players that haven't had the chance yet, or are just are unable, to invest time in an endless grind for runes just to stay competitive? How about "may the better player win"? Or "the better team"? You know, instead of the "the better grinder"? Or is it entitlement that you feel? That you slaved yourself for the runes, so others should go through that as well, instead of abolishing the system? Making a change that will be better for the game on the long run, instead of "we older players deserve more"? That's pretty much what the cries are about. Just some veterans that think about themselves before the health and future of the game. Some man babies you are.
Comentários de Rioters
Kabelkun (EUNE)
: What happened to the referrals ?
Yes, referrals have been removed quite a while ago.
: Friend showed me this and i thought it was hilarious so enjoy!
Toso Tea (NA)
: Would you say Kindred is League's " Grim Reaper / Dullahan " ? An Entity that brings people to the afterlife. If so that's really cool that you managed to portray such a figure without the conventional use of a Scythe ( still waiting on a Scythe wielder >_> oh and a Harpy )
: {{item:3070}} You've shattered my hopes and dreams :( {{item:3070}}
[You raised my hopes and dashed them quite expertly, sir. Bravo!](http://static2.fjcdn.com/comments/At+least+there+was+no+fresh+prince+dinosaur+_1dc00acea49a216c89b0887c36b75a78.jpg)

Grimmrok

Nível 95 (EUNE)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão