: Source?
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sHmj0oFb,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-22T15:28:29.318+0000) > > Source? I've done it countless times
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=HeavenlyThunder,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Znq3F1hG,comment-id=000400000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-21T21:00:16.600+0000) > > You hope to play 4v5 games? > Now I see why you don't like me wanting fair and balanced teams. I'd have a 5v4 and free LP gain, yes. Super fun for me when jungler has free time and ganks top, and I get a free AFK'ing enemy ADC out of it. It won't happen often, but I appreciate the free LP you so generously donate to the opponents.
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Dusteon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Znq3F1hG,comment-id=0004000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-21T21:03:51.311+0000) > > I'd have a 5v4 and free LP gain, yes. Super fun for me when jungler has free time and ganks top, and I get a free AFK'ing enemy ADC out of it. It won't happen often, but I appreciate the free LP you so generously donate to the opponents. Wow you actually WANT your jungler to gank you? We are not playing the same game at all.
: > [{quoted}](name=HeavenlyThunder,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Znq3F1hG,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-21T20:50:15.739+0000) > > lol I don't ragequit when I die, I quit when my other lanes start losing and I give up a kill before I go. I hope I get games vs people like you when I do ranked again. Jungler does a normal 3:00 gank and you just quit because they got 1 kill + 1 assist while your team got 2 kills and 4 assists.
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Dusteon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Znq3F1hG,comment-id=00040000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-21T20:57:15.068+0000) > > I hope I get games vs people like you when I do ranked again. Jungler does a normal 3:00 gank and you just quit because they got 1 kill + 1 assist while your team got 2 kills and 4 assists. You hope to play 4v5 games? Now I see why you don't like me wanting fair and balanced teams.
: > [{quoted}](name=HeavenlyThunder,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Znq3F1hG,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-11-21T20:42:03.939+0000) > > Ah yes, those Shaco games are fun. Best thing to do when I get a Yasuo Most of your Shaco games everyone else on your team is doing far better than you (and actually playing the game, not trolling like your OP suggests). And half your MF games you ragequit at level 2-3 if you die. So...the only constant is you are a shit player who consistently sabotages your own games and winrate.
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Dusteon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Znq3F1hG,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-11-21T20:47:30.476+0000) > > Most of your Shaco games everyone else on your team is doing far better than you (and actually playing the game, not trolling like your OP suggests). And half your MF games you ragequit at level 2-3 if you die. > > So...the only constant is you are a shit player who consistently sabotages your own games and winrate. lol I don't ragequit when I die, I quit when my other lanes start losing and I give up a kill before I go.
Kyaza (NA)
: Just played my first ever game in Gold
No not at all. *jungler ganks your lane just to give your opponent a free kill* Now it's perfect.
: How would somebody tell the difference between your trolling and your normal play? Not like AFK'ing at level 3 or going smite support Shaco (with no support item, and no warding) is helping your winrate any. Also at 500+ games in the same elo, your team and those filthy Yasuo players aren't holding you back. It's you. You are where you belong.
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Dusteon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Znq3F1hG,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-11-21T20:34:50.294+0000) > > How would somebody tell the difference between your trolling and your normal play? Not like AFK'ing at level 3 or going smite support Shaco (with no support item, and no warding) is helping your winrate any. > > Also at 500+ games in the same elo, your team and those filthy Yasuo players aren't holding you back. It's you. You are where you belong. Ah yes, those Shaco games are fun. Best thing to do when I get a Yasuo
: You could always look up the player. If they tend to feed a lot, just dodge. If they generally have more kills than deaths, just let them play their damn champion.
> [{quoted}](name=Leaf of the lake,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Znq3F1hG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-21T19:22:16.570+0000) > > You could always look up the player. If they tend to feed a lot, just dodge. If they generally have more kills than deaths, just let them play their damn champion. It's a Yasuo player.
: > [{quoted}](name=HeavenlyThunder,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=o822vxXp,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-11-21T19:14:04.364+0000) > > I did, adc is actually my worst and least played role. > But my bot lanes lost every single game so I decided I'll do it myself. Turns out I'm so above everyone else I could still win every single lane, but little does it matter if now my other 2 lanes +jungle are losing. > I don't know what else I could say for you people to believe there is literally nothing I can do to win my games. they are UNWINNABLE Then I hope your luck finally turns next season because, apparently, you're entirely dependant on external factors.
> [{quoted}](name=HommeGoujon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=o822vxXp,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-11-21T19:23:59.457+0000) > > Then I hope your luck finally turns next season because, apparently, you're entirely dependant on external factors. Really, that's how you're gonna put it? wow.
Comentários de Rioters
: > I'm at the point where I'm so much better than everyone else in the game that I can easily win a 1v2 lane. Pretty sure you're not and you can't. You could just play top/mid lane and see what happens?
> [{quoted}](name=HommeGoujon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=o822vxXp,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-21T19:07:38.922+0000) > > Pretty sure you're not and you can't. You could just play top/mid lane and see what happens? I did, adc is actually my worst and least played role. But my bot lanes lost every single game so I decided I'll do it myself. Turns out I'm so above everyone else I could still win every single lane, but little does it matter if now my other 2 lanes +jungle are losing. I don't know what else I could say for you people to believe there is literally nothing I can do to win my games. they are UNWINNABLE
BBKong (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=HeavenlyThunder,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8h3fgJA5,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-21T12:11:10.540+0000) > > Ah, so it all comes down to probability. Tell me, why do you think that it's impossible that out of millions of people who play this game some just get really unlucky with this? > Yes I get that this doesn't happen to you and therefore you are unable to even imagine that others might experience it. But still, think about it. This is the first mostly correct thing you've said in this thread. Yes, some people will get far less lucky with teammates. Yes, for someone who isn't as unlucky with teams, it'll be harder to validate. BUT, it's right for them to be skeptical. There are 10 people in every match of SR. 5 per team. Unless someone's smurfing, most of the time there's good reason for people to be in the rank they're in. It's unlikely that after 500 games this season, over 40% of those games were lost because you got unlucky with teammates. That's such an astronomically low chance, and people who believe that they've been hit with that astronomically low chance are going to validate themselves on it unjustly. It's a common excuse that people make, and we have no reason to believe that you're a secret grandmaster player whose team holds you back in almost every lost game. The fact that sometimes you do well isn't a reason. That's not even close to probable and you've given us nothing in your favor, in fact everything against it, admitting you lose games for your team by AFKing at any inconvenience. We cannot believe that it's your teams mostly and be considered sane. The people you play with might not seem like it sometimes, but they are HUMAN. You're in low elo with them, they want to improve. There's an equal chance you get dogs on your team that the enemy team will get dogs on their team, but if we go by this thinking, you might not be a good player at all and a large portion of your wins are just the majority of the enemy team being bad, right? So what if you make many mistakes and are a gold level player that could improve, who is very unlucky with his teammates, but often only wins because the enemy team has that bad luck? That's more probable than you're extremely unlucky and it's the only reason you're held back. We can't believe your assessment because there's always something to improve upon and you seem to be denying that. I don't dispute that you probably get bad teammates often, I do too. But it's not why you're hardstuck, I guarantee.
> [{quoted}](name=BBKong,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8h3fgJA5,comment-id=00040000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-21T12:48:32.423+0000) > > This is the first mostly correct thing you've said in this thread. Yes, some people will get far less lucky with teammates. Yes, for someone who isn't as unlucky with teams, it'll be harder to validate. BUT, it's right for them to be skeptical. > > There are 10 people in every match of SR. 5 per team. Unless someone's smurfing, most of the time there's good reason for people to be in the rank they're in. It's unlikely that after 500 games this season, over 40% of those games were lost because you got unlucky with teammates. That's such an astronomically low chance, and people who believe that they've been hit with that astronomically low chance are going to validate themselves on it unjustly. It's a common excuse that people make, and we have no reason to believe that you're a secret grandmaster player whose team holds you back in almost every lost game. The fact that sometimes you do well isn't a reason. That's not even close to probable and you've given us nothing in your favor, in fact everything against it, admitting you lose games for your team by AFKing at any inconvenience. We cannot believe that it's your teams mostly and be considered sane. > > The people you play with might not seem like it sometimes, but they are HUMAN. You're in low elo with them, they want to improve. There's an equal chance you get dogs on your team that the enemy team will get dogs on their team, but if we go by this thinking, you might not be a good player at all and a large portion of your wins are just the majority of the enemy team being bad, right? So what if you make many mistakes and are a gold level player that could improve, who is very unlucky with his teammates, but often only wins because the enemy team has that bad luck? That's more probable than you're extremely unlucky and it's the only reason you're held back. > > We can't believe your assessment because there's always something to improve upon and you seem to be denying that. I don't dispute that you probably get bad teammates often, I do too. But it's not why you're hardstuck, I guarantee. "astronomically low chance" Don't just throw such grand words around, do the math.
floo (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=HeavenlyThunder,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8h3fgJA5,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-11-21T10:03:17.117+0000) > > Still no reply to my question. You just keep jumping from one thing to another without actually discussing anything Okay if you want to go back to your horrible assessment of the situation: You aren't climbing because you've reached the peak of your mmr and perhaps your own skillcap. Bad teammates or afks (like yourself) can influence some games, not doubt. But they are exceptions, not the norm and certainly not 500+. Unless you willingly afk yourself because to your judgement the game is lost anyway. That's how you get a negative winrate, bad attitude, not because of singular incidents like the game you posted in the op.
> [{quoted}](name=floo,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8h3fgJA5,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-11-21T11:47:44.676+0000) > > Okay if you want to go back to your horrible assessment of the situation: > > You aren't climbing because you've reached the peak of your mmr and perhaps your own skillcap. > Bad teammates or afks (like yourself) can influence some games, not doubt. But they are exceptions, not the norm and certainly not 500+. Unless you willingly afk yourself because to your judgement the game is lost anyway. That's how you get a negative winrate, bad attitude, not because of singular incidents like the game you posted in the op. Ah, so it all comes down to probability. Tell me, why do you think that it's impossible that out of millions of people who play this game some just get really unlucky with this? Yes I get that this doesn't happen to you and therefore you are unable to even imagine that others might experience it. But still, think about it.
Comentários de Rioters
floo (EUW)
: Lol You have no clue what you're talking about. If you knew what games were winnable and which aren't you wouldn't be gold 4. Nobody wants a teammate like you who leaves because they think it's over. Nothing to add..
> [{quoted}](name=floo,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8h3fgJA5,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-11-21T09:57:18.758+0000) > > Lol > You have no clue what you're talking about. If you knew what games were winnable and which aren't you wouldn't be gold 4. > Nobody wants a teammate like you who leaves because they think it's over. > > Nothing to add.. Still no reply to my question. You just keep jumping from one thing to another without actually discussing anything
BBKong (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=HeavenlyThunder,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8h3fgJA5,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-11-21T09:28:01.358+0000) > > Okay, let me simplify this already simple short conversation so even the average LOL player can understand how ridiculous you sound. > Me: I'm losing games because X > You: You can't be losing games because X, because you're losing games > > Do you really not understand how bad your argument is? It's not logical that the only reason you're losing games is because of other people, when people can hit challenger in 100 games. I know you're not saying you're as good as *those* people, but it's still relevant. You can always 1v9 harder or make better calls for your team. Just in a short scroll through your account, it's looking like you've AFKd quite a few games. Tens of games where you're level 3, 4, etc. when the rest of your team is 10+ and just wait until the 20 minute mark to lose or FF. There are even games that you're level 4 at 38 minutes 58 seconds (Shaco game). I know some people have spotty internet, but these games are littered all over your match history in the last month or so and it's glaringly obvious. You're keeping something from the boards. Edit: When I went to close the tab with your history on it there's another 40 minute game where you're playing a carry role and under level 10 AFK when your whole team hit level 18. This is ALL OVER your match history.
> [{quoted}](name=BBKong,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8h3fgJA5,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-11-21T09:41:48.714+0000) > > It's not logical that the only reason you're losing games is because of other people, when people can hit challenger in 100 games. I know you're not saying you're as good as *those* people, but it's still relevant. You can always 1v9 harder or make better calls for your team. > > Just in a short scroll through your account, it's looking like you've AFKd quite a few games. Tens of games where you're level 3, 4, etc. when the rest of your team is 10+ and just wait until the 20 minute mark to lose or FF. There are even games that you're level 4 at 38 minutes 58 seconds (Shaco game). I know some people have spotty internet, but these games are littered all over your match history in the last month or so and it's glaringly obvious. You're keeping something from the boards. > > Edit: When I went to close the tab with your history on it there's another 40 minute game where you're playing a carry role and under level 10 AFK when your whole team hit level 18. This is ALL OVER your match history. Yes, I quit unwinnable games instead of wasting 20-30 minutes. Now please tell me why that argument I brought up is valid, I'd honestly love to know, because that's what everyone here says.
floo (EUW)
: 47% winrate in 500+ games It's not "My TeAmMaTeS aRe BaD"
> [{quoted}](name=floo,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8h3fgJA5,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-11-21T09:22:31.266+0000) > > 47% winrate in 500+ games > It's not "My TeAmMaTeS aRe BaD" Okay, let me simplify this already simple short conversation so even the average LOL player can understand how ridiculous you sound. Me: I'm losing games because X You: You can't be losing games because X, because you're losing games Do you really not understand how bad your argument is?
: > [{quoted}](name=HeavenlyThunder,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8h3fgJA5,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-11-21T09:02:10.581+0000) > > They don't belong in ranked. Funny, that's what I'd say about anyone who doesn't see the value in tanking, CC, shields, teamwork, or courtesy.
> [{quoted}](name=KFCeytron,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8h3fgJA5,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-11-21T09:09:29.444+0000) > > Funny, that's what I'd say about anyone who doesn't see the value in tanking, CC, shields, teamwork, or courtesy. What a nonargument.
: I like how they Honored you for carrying and then you waited until post-game to flame them. That'll teach them to ever Honor anyone again. You're doing God's work. Well, someone's work, anyhow.
> [{quoted}](name=KFCeytron,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8h3fgJA5,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-21T09:00:04.931+0000) > > I like how they Honored you for carrying and then you waited until post-game to flame them. That'll teach them to ever Honor anyone again. You're doing God's work. > > Well, someone's work, anyhow. They don't belong in ranked.
: 500 games gold 4. Yah it's you.
> [{quoted}](name=Support Evelynn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8h3fgJA5,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-21T08:40:16.331+0000) > > 500 games gold 4. Yah it's you. sigh
: I get brand new level 30s on my team and I get brand new diamond smurfs on the enemy team, where is your god now?
> [{quoted}](name=Jigglypuff,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8h3fgJA5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-21T08:36:56.226+0000) > > I get brand new level 30s on my team and I get brand new diamond smurfs on the enemy team, where is your god now? Exactly, it's all about who gets lucky with their teammates.
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=HeavenlyThunder,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=o822vxXp,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-21T08:02:17.801+0000) > > How is this in any way relevant to my post? idk what else you mean by 1v3 lanes besides ganks under tower literally walking up
> [{quoted}](name=Jigglypuff,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=o822vxXp,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-21T08:06:05.907+0000) > > idk what else you mean by 1v3 lanes besides ganks under tower literally walking up I was clearly talking about my supports being so bad I'd rather have no supp at all.
: Nah I like whenever I'm in my solo lane in top and the enemy can only kill me by tower diving, which is the easiest thing to do with op tanky junglers that can easily survive 4 tower shots which take way too long... I think they should bring out slowing lazers on towers and have everyone that is under the tower take split damage... Like the first person takes 60% of the damage and the second takes 40% of the damage that way it makes tower diving even easier since that's all the game is about pretty much anymore and not laning
> [{quoted}](name=Jigglypuff,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=o822vxXp,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-21T07:55:17.141+0000) > > Nah I like whenever I'm in my solo lane in top and the enemy can only kill me by tower diving, which is the easiest thing to do with op tanky junglers that can easily survive 4 tower shots which take way too long... I think they should bring out slowing lazers on towers and have everyone that is under the tower take split damage... Like the first person takes 60% of the damage and the second takes 40% of the damage that way it makes tower diving even easier since that's all the game is about pretty much anymore and not laning How is this in any way relevant to my post?
Comentários de Rioters
nikLTU (NA)
: Hide and Seek !
This was a fun minigame on the dominion map, I doubt it works on SR
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=HeavenlyThunder,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mPMRLEG8,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-16T17:05:13.857+0000) > > Why can't any of you say anything real? What do you want me to say? That Riot purposely puts bad players on your team? That you are the best player in the world but people hold you back? That anytime your allies do poorly it isn’t that the opponent is good, it is because they are inting you?
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mPMRLEG8,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-16T17:16:23.080+0000) > > What do you want me to say? That Riot purposely puts bad players on your team? That you are the best player in the world but people hold you back? That anytime your allies do poorly it isn’t that the opponent is good, it is because they are inting you? Only if you want to say the truth.
GreenKnight (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=HeavenlyThunder,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mPMRLEG8,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-16T16:47:17.597+0000) > > What's with the "If you can't solo carry a game you don't deserve to win it" mentality everyone has? Nobody expects nor needs you to carry every time. > Why is it not enough that I'm better than everyone on both teams? You are not always the best player in the match.
> [{quoted}](name=GreenKnight,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mPMRLEG8,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-16T17:05:21.080+0000) > > Nobody expects nor needs you to carry every time. > > You are not always the best player in the match. Literally everyone expects it. Look at any post where someone complains, they will be told that if they can't carry they don't deserve to win.
Jamaree (NA)
: Because if you actually were better then everyone on both teams, you would be carrying anyway.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mPMRLEG8,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-16T17:03:56.002+0000) > > Because if you actually were better then everyone on both teams, you would be carrying anyway. Why can't any of you say anything real?
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Kazekiba (NA)
: Oh E works with it too? I rarely get to last hit more than 1 minion with E and its not like im building targons when I do lol And tbh I thought the Nimbus animation was just 2 Wukong-shaped projectiles, but then that would mean Yasuo could delete them
No you got it wrong, you don't need to last hit with E. You execute the minion with an AA after the E.
: I think it's fine, but you may want to elaborate on exactly how it works, then. I'm not clear on how the bug works, which means any Rioter that sees your thread may feel the same way.
You just E into a minion and attack it. There must be at least 1 other enemy minion hit by the E, so I'm guessing it's the "clones" summoned by the E that cause this.
Kazekiba (NA)
: Champion clones count as champions. Illaoi's spirit obviously cannot attack, but Morde's ghosts and Shaco's Hallucinate can proc the Relic charges as well. And yes, you DO get double gold for it. However, Wukong has to get the last hit with his W which has a long cd and isn't basic attacking, thus doesn't get the execute. I've tried full AP Wukong with Targons and it just wont work. This is more Gameplay than report a bug though. RAB is for filing reports and listing them/reproduction steps etc.
Thing is, I'm doing it with his E not W, and I tested it a few times and definitely does not give double gold. Sorry about the wrong board, I thought for sure it belongs here.
Comentários de Rioters
: Because they add several things: * They add another source of income to the team. * They add strategic objective play. * They increase the importance of vision and macro-game awareness. * They allow for earlier team skirmishes and engagements. * They help reduce the dominance of counterpicking and stalled lanes. * They make the game more of a team game from the start, rather than having isolated laning phases. * And more, but that's enough for now.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kwTnpE6H,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-27T18:00:08.502+0000) > > Because they add several things: > > * They add another source of income to the team. > * They add strategic objective play. > * They increase the importance of vision and macro-game awareness. > * They allow for earlier team skirmishes and engagements. > * They help reduce the dominance of counterpicking and stalled lanes. > * They make the game more of a team game from the start, rather than having isolated laning phases. > * And more, but that's enough for now. None of these are actually good points. You listed a bunch of nonsense I don't even know how to begin addressing. People don't enjoy any of these things.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Is it possible to change champions ability icons?
I know you can change item names (or at least you could) so I'm sure there's a way to change icons too. Dig around in the files
1 Wing (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=HeavenlyThunder,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=naagxMax,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-16T17:58:31.480+0000) > > But adding armor to that item would only limit it's use by adding cost to it for a stat you might not need. I don't see how this could be better than just buying some armor separately. right, adding armour would diminish the usefulness of those items to champions who do not need armour. Not every champion needs lifesteal, or a "burn + healing effect." So, the current jungle items are diminished in usefullness for those types of champions. Having a "jungle item" as your first item, is a very powerful item to have in your inventory. So the "meta-correct" choice, is to pick a champion who benefits a lot from purchasing a "jungle item" at the start of the game.
Some champions will always benefit from items more than others, but these two items do a good job at covering just about every champion's needs to survive early in the jungle. All I can think of is maybe something to help AP non-tank junglers? What group of jungler champions do you believe are held back because of this, and what item could help them?
: > [{quoted}](name=HeavenlyThunder,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=naagxMax,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-16T17:34:13.572+0000) > > I don't see this post making sense in any way. Tldr "i want to buy armor in my {{item:3715}}" Fun fact: Boots and jungle items combine takes care of just about any base stats except armor pen. And two aspd items.
But adding armor to that item would only limit it's use by adding cost to it for a stat you might not need. I don't see how this could be better than just buying some armor separately.
: There's a weird coding in animations and actions and it seems like some abilities take priority over others, I once ulted a Tristana casting her rocket jump and she continued to jump while in stasis glowing gold and everything. It's the same if you hook Ez with Blitzcrank, he can still cast his e mid hook. This is the same with Amumu and Leona, his q and her e latches on the the previous walking animation of where champions were and it still hit detects.
These are actually intended and how they should stay. You should learn them and take advantage if these features, they are very useful. They don't START casting spells while being pulled, they FINISH casting them during it. Channeling can be interrupted, but casting can not. Also, dashes and jump can only be cancelled by displacing CC and knock up.
1 Wing (NA)
: I think "cloth armor" should be a jungle build path.
I don't see this post making sense in any way.
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=HeavenlyThunder,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oWEO44zH,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-03-02T12:53:33.914+0000) > > What a dumb thing to say. he's absolutely right though, if you kite properly you only burn 1 extra pot by your 4th - 5th camp. the only reason high elo even leashes is because it just makes the clear a bit more tidy and efficient, nothing more. you can also start at a different camp instead of a buff if they refuse to as well, I.E chickens if you want an early red, or wolves for early blue. because both give level 2.
> [{quoted}](name=FOR JUSTICE,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oWEO44zH,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-03-02T16:26:41.406+0000) > > he's absolutely right though, if you kite properly you only burn 1 extra pot by your 4th - 5th camp. the only reason high elo even leashes is because it just makes the clear a bit more tidy and efficient, nothing more. > > you can also start at a different camp instead of a buff if they refuse to, I.E chickens if you want an early red, or wolves for early blue. Of course it can be done without it, why even bring up such an irrelevant info? They lose literally nothing while the jungler gains a lot. There is absolutely no reason not to do it, except if you're a complete idiot.
Ilovemobas (EUNE)
: Not sure what you are getting at. Leashes and invades are extremely common. What elo are you talking about?
> [{quoted}](name=Ilovemobas,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oWEO44zH,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-02T10:31:52.256+0000) > > Not sure what you are getting at. Leashes and invades are extremely common. What elo are you talking about? Everything below diamond.
: Good junglers can do without leashes anyways
> [{quoted}](name=Calamitosus Cini,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oWEO44zH,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-02T11:41:41.923+0000) > > Good junglers can do without leashes anyways What a dumb thing to say.
Exibir mais

HeavenlyThunder

Nível 64 (EUNE)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão