Hi im 12 (EUNE)
: {{champion:84}} {{champion:246}} {{champion:150}}
actually add every ranged top laner and s8+9 releases to that list
Nithke (EUW)
: Who is the worst designed champion in the game ?
{{champion:84}} {{champion:246}} {{champion:150}}
: Nerfing Jungle Experience... Again
>If your champion is unable to pressure the map early, then the chances are you are going to have lost the game before your champion is able to do anything meaningful. that's a funny way of saying that karthus, ekko and eve are all S tier lmao
: > [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5tszqyVd,comment-id=000000000000000100010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-14T19:09:40.854+0000) > > You have fucking PD a item garen will never build. Your so full of bs. Like I it you don't play lol at all. Going by the fact you have no games played I'm going to say this is true. > > Also garen will never oneshot anyone with that build either showing how little you know about lol. > > Can you stop with this bs. Just say your wrong since so far you had to lie and give bs reasons. He just built it. He literally just built it. I'd build it on Garen too. Gimmick builds are _always_ better than standard builds when the damage is this high.
PD is not a gimmick build though, its literally meta
: You have fucking PD a item garen will never build. Your so full of bs. Like I it you don't play lol at all. Going by the fact you have no games played I'm going to say this is true. Also garen will never oneshot anyone with that build either showing how little you know about lol. Can you stop with this bs. Just say your wrong since so far you had to lie and give bs reasons.
idk wtf you're talking about PD is literally core on garen https://u.gg/lol/champions/garen/build >Going by the fact you have no games played I'm going to say this is true. I have plenty of games played on plenty of accounts, I also have many more games on garen than you do so idk fam
: Get rid of the smurf
so basically you want low mmr to be filled with bots just like 3v3 is? lmao
LeAzir (NA)
: When the enemy lane is pushed up and at half health, generally, it's a good idea to gank that lane
zyra will absolutely fuck you up if you missplay a gank even a little, or if you're playing a jungler that isn't great for early ganks.
: Guy you clearly do play the game at all. Like one I never edited my post so I don't wtf you're talking about. Garen isn't doing that again fucking go and actually play since he isn't. I have friends that played and I have seen it and I went into practice he doesn't even get to 700 ms with q up and I tested how long take takes him to walk with that ms and basically every adc can kit that since it's too short it's a gap closer nothing else.
>I went into practice he doesn't even get to 700 ms with q up okay then https://i.gyazo.com/8f06b1526e6179f3c9f246105019b026.png >basically every adc can kit that since it's too short it's a gap closer nothing else. you literally one shoot the adc when you touch em, all you have to do is close the gap lmao, also if you actually think most adcs can just not let him get near you at all with that you're delusional as fuck buddy
: Are you trolling? Like its not hard. You just do it he isn't fast like all those items do is get them close but that's it. Like garen still isn't fast enough to catch adcs like go and play the fucking game. Also love that you list garen one of the only juggernauts with a ms buff showing you are just cherry picking.
I like how you edited the garen part out of your original comment because you realized how stupid it is :) >all those items do is get them close but that's it if you think the new garen isn't blowing the adc up during his silence you're more delusional than I thought. >Also love that you list garen one of the only juggernauts with a ms buff showing you are just cherry picking. well you said adcs could kite him, which they cannot, you also said they can kite a darius with these items which they can so I have nothing to say about that, telling you're wrong on one thing when 1/3 things you said is wrong isn't cherry picking mate.
: Heres my thing on that: Why would he build it? He gains nothing from the mana in the item, and would be better off running ghost + deadmans.
he wouldn't build it, the argument was about a hypothetical situation that would never happen outside of bronze.
: > [{quoted}](name=Hi im 12,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5tszqyVd,comment-id=0000000000000001,timestamp=2019-10-14T01:10:53.005+0000) > > please tell me how you're gonna kite a garen that has righteous glory as an adc lmao You don’t. This guy is one of those “juggernauts are all perfect champions” people.
I mean if you're a trist or ezreal you can kinda do it but other than that you're fucked
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5tszqyVd,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-14T01:04:06.762+0000) > > How so? If you are running at the speed of fucking sound, how are you immobile? Because if you get hit by a slow by any of the 110 out of the 145 champions in the game that naturally have them in their kit, you are then slowed to a crawl and poked out because of it. Mobility means having flashes and dashes in their kit to break the gap that ranged have over melee and having an MS increase that only stops a slow currently on them isn't mobility.
wait so hecarim is immobile? lmao
: Nope. Everyone building those will still be immobile. A adc can still easily kit a darius or nasus. Mages will just cc them to death anyways. Like have you actually played with those items or done some math with them?
please tell me how you're gonna kite a garen that has righteous glory as an adc lmao
Saezio (EUNE)
: If he is mid, why is your midlaner not 1v1 murdering him? {{champion:84}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:246}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:91}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:61}} Anyone can 1v1 him or make him back like so many times he is extremely behind in CS AND XP
the fact that you think zed and akali beat vlad is hilarious
CHRo0MAX (EUW)
: Garen is blatantly the most overpowered/broken champ in the entire game
the most over powered? did you forget all the shit rito released in s9?
Saezio (EUNE)
: Is Vladimir a pro problem? Aatrox was too much of a safe lane bully, that's why he got gutted. Vladimir can be destroyed in lane, and takes at least 2 items to be somewhat threatening. If you pick any champion with decent early lane phase vlad can't even farm. And if your jungler is not pisspoor trash, vlad will be focus ganked and enemy team will be playing 4v5 essentially
I mean I haven't watched any pro play for a very long time but I feel like vlad is probably played a shitload in pro
: I remember the days when a tank had a lifespan longer than three seconds like now. That's three seconds longer than a carry, though.
something like vlad or ekko will live longer than any tank does though :)
Anu3isII (EUNE)
: Depends on the champ, rlly. {{champion:103}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:92}} to name a few.
I'm still pretty sure new champion skins sell better, when you already have skins for your champion you're less likely to buy new ones compared to a champion you don't have any on.
Saezio (EUNE)
: Not really. It's a game. Only people that are super involved with the game read patch notes I think. Did you read patch notes back in 2011-2012? I sure as hell didn't.
I sure as hell did and I sure as fuck don't now so I guess you might be right
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hi im 12,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=J5Q7q6YX,comment-id=000000000000000200000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-12T08:35:48.693+0000) > > oh for sure his overall 50% ish winrate shows us that his destroying games in challenger with his 0.5% pick rate, It was 53 and 60% actually, and with how few games get played comparatively in challenger, I mean...yeah? > because you're claiming that every champion is broken when you know how to play em lmao Because they are, mastery and personal skill can get you all the way up to the highest points in this game. It's why Trick2g can hit Grandmaster with Udyr, Nasus, and Volibear. It's why Sirchez can hit Grandmaster with Singed. Why Anniebot can hit challenger with Annie. Are there OP champions in the game, of course there are, but if you are willing to put in the work, you can get up there, it will be easier with certain champions of course, but we have plenty of people showing that you can make it with just about anyone.
>however about Anniebot who bounces in and out of Challenger. doesn't bounce "in and out" of challenger, he hit challenger when rito fucked up the ladder to the point where d5 players with 30% wr were hitting challenger, now he dropped out of it though and isn't making it back in any time soon. I don't think trick has ever been challenger either lmao >Ok, my point remains valid though, you can get to high elo with just about any champion. your point was champions having no counterplay when played properly which is just utter shit on a plate mate
datfatguy (OCE)
: How about instead of adding more champions you balance the ones that are in the game
I'd imagine new champion skins sell a lot better than old champion skins so ...
Kabraxis (NA)
: That's irrelevant. Their point is don't be a douche to people. They want to create a welcoming community not a toxic one.
>They want to create a welcoming community not a toxic one. they keep promoting toxic behavior since it makes them money, they will drop the sjw shit eventually just you wait missy
Kabraxis (NA)
: No you only go and make a new account if you're addicted to the game. Chances are as well if you're that impulsive to get banned you're just going to do it again. It isn't rocket science my dude.
>No you only go and make a new account if you're addicted to the game. do you think anyone has ever been playing a f2p game and gone "huh, I got banned, I better just quit and not make a new account in 5 seconds" lmao >Chances are as well if you're that impulsive to get banned you're just going to do it again. really don't have to be "that impulsive" but sure my guy
Kabraxis (NA)
: No counter argument? Maybe Riot wouldn't ban people for calling people bad if they weren't toxic?
maybe if people learned to use the mute button instead of getting their panties in a twist
Keiaga (NA)
: Would your mains for each role make a decent team?
{{champion:54}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:29}} {{champion:555}} yeah seems like a pretty alright comp if you ask me
lluxxdot (EUW)
: How are you meant to climb when everyone feeds
if you can't make it to dia with 70% wr as a jungler you're just bad man, its time to face the facts and git gud :)
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hi im 12,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=J5Q7q6YX,comment-id=000000000000000200000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-12T08:35:48.693+0000) > > oh for sure his overall 50% ish winrate shows us that his destroying games in challenger with his 0.5% pick rate, It was 53 and 60% actually, and with how few games get played comparatively in challenger, I mean...yeah? > because you're claiming that every champion is broken when you know how to play em lmao Because they are, mastery and personal skill can get you all the way up to the highest points in this game. It's why Trick2g can hit Grandmaster with Udyr, Nasus, and Volibear. It's why Sirchez can hit Grandmaster with Singed. Why Anniebot can hit challenger with Annie. Are there OP champions in the game, of course there are, but if you are willing to put in the work, you can get up there, it will be easier with certain champions of course, but we have plenty of people showing that you can make it with just about anyone.
aren't all the players you listed hardstuck diamonds now? not that anyone could hit GM on NA this season playing with their feet anyways but ya know. >It was 53 and 60% actually, and with how few games get played comparatively in challenger, I mean...yeah? you don't look at a single patch of a champion being picked 0,5% of games for stats, you look at the patches since their last change :)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hi im 12,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=J5Q7q6YX,comment-id=000000000000000200000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-12T08:35:48.693+0000) > > oh for sure his overall 50% ish winrate shows us that his destroying games in challenger with his 0.5% pick rate, you just can't go into a game and not be destroyed by a competent volibear player, challenger is also filled with volibear players because his just so good when mastered. > > because you're claiming that every champion is broken when you know how to play em lmao He literally said in which patches he was OP when mastered, are you even reading? There are plenty of games stomped by non-OP champs because good players are playing them, take for example Asol before they changed him (not when he was strong with GLP), Viktor, Orianna, Jhin, etc. Ofc if a champ is dumpstered it's a bit harder, but tell me if you haven't seen Kalista or Azir pop off in some of your games even with all the nerfs they got.
>He literally said in which patches he was OP when mastered, are you even reading? he wasn't changed in any of the patches, the only reason he was winning games was that the sample size was 20 games and rng lmao > Asol before they changed him asol hasn't been weak at a single point since release. >tell me if you haven't seen Kalista or Azir pop off in some of your games even with all the nerfs they got. well considering 20 games sample size made volibear destroy challenger https://u.gg/lol/champions/kalista/build?rank=challenger your "weak" kalista has a 80% wr :)
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hi im 12,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=J5Q7q6YX,comment-id=0000000000000002000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-12T02:14:39.165+0000) > > ah yes please tell me how people that are competent at volibear destroy challenger players with no counterplay Well back in 9.16 and 9.18 where his win rate was respectively 53% and 60%, I would say he did it fairly easily, that said, why does challenger even matter for you?
oh for sure his overall 50% ish winrate shows us that his destroying games in challenger with his 0.5% pick rate, you just can't go into a game and not be destroyed by a competent volibear player, challenger is also filled with volibear players because his just so good when mastered. >why does challenger even matter for you? because you're claiming that every champion is broken when you know how to play em lmao
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hi im 12,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=J5Q7q6YX,comment-id=00000000000000020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-12T01:26:07.622+0000) > > was broken in the hands of anyone that could play him* That is every champion though.
ah yes please tell me how people that are competent at volibear destroy challenger players with no counterplay
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hi im 12,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=J5Q7q6YX,comment-id=000000000000000200000000,timestamp=2019-10-12T00:18:25.541+0000) > > azir was also low wr when he was the most broken shit in the game with 0 counterplay, most people not being able to pilot something doesn't mean it ain't strong. Was broken in higher elos though
was broken in the hands of anyone that could play him*
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hi im 12,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=J5Q7q6YX,comment-id=0000000000000002,timestamp=2019-10-11T14:04:15.413+0000) > > qiyana and akali :) Couldn’t tell you, haven’t played them, that said, Akali is one of the lowest win rate champions in the game at the moment so Shen clearly isn’t as strong as people make her out to be.
azir was also low wr when he was the most broken shit in the game with 0 counterplay, most people not being able to pilot something doesn't mean it ain't strong.
: New LoL Launcher...It's not bad!
>The ability to stay logged in yeah this was actually good, the only thing on my shit list for the new client is that they moved the login bar from right to left
: Can we talk about new can..I mean, Garen?
tryndamere, fiora and pantheon shit on him but he is broken as fuck so.
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Blue Shift,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=J5Q7q6YX,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-11T06:38:55.818+0000) > > Can you give a few examples? Sure, what champion?
: And yet, all of the aforementioned champs have all seen play at play-ins at worlds
and shit like ryze tahm and azir are probably still played at worlds despite being fucking awful in soloQ
Ahri Baka (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Master2139,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Wvln5QLO,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-10-11T04:57:56.879+0000) > > almost every shaco main said he need his numbers turned down when they saw this lol I actually saw a lot of Shaco mains calling them Nerfs
this dude acting like ahri mains don't do the exact same shit tho lmao
Moody P (NA)
: Fighters have always been a counter to tanks and I don't know why we're trying to act like it was ever something different Conqueror is such a massively overrated key stone too
there was somewhat of a powercurve in the past, fighters won levels 1-6, tanks won 6-10 and started getting their asses kicked again afterwards, now tanks just lose pretty much all the time.
QancerClown (EUNE)
: Shaco rework is actually good
you mean shaco is busted as fuck now?
: They really should make soft inting punishable then. Having my AFK jungler farming bot lane while we are trying to steal Baron is beyond stupid because "this Riven took my kill at level 2 so I want her to lose the game." I've had a few games where this has happened and it's really obvious to a person what is going on, so why can't be file a report to have a person actually remove these people. It would also quickly remove these smurfs as well so win win.
if soft inting was bannable league would lose 99% of its players lmao
: Honestly I don't think smurfs should be bannable, but players who are toxic or play above their level need to be aggressively dealt with. I know there's a "smurf queue" that exists but its absolutely trash, new players who try to play solo still deal with a majority of smurfs rather than a majority of new players. It doesn't work at all. That and people who get a perma for being toxic, inting, ect just get to make a new account unpunished and there isn't much effort to deal with them. Frankly, if you're in the new player experience all penalties should be harsher. If you're a new player and you are flaming frame 1 you should be aggressively punished since that shouldn't be the promoted attitude in the game. Same as if you're a perma'd player who can't show any restraint. New accounts are disposable so Riot shouldn't even hesitate to ban at that range, its crucial to make sure there's an environment where inexperienced players can learn without getting stomped on and flamed.
>if you're in the new player experience all penalties should be harsher. I'm pretty sure this is actually the case, one of my accounts got perma banned without any warnings or previous offenses, it wasn't anything crazy either just some standard shit talk.
Kendren1 (NA)
: Ya this is somethin I've never gotten. Why ban players in a free to play game? What sense does it make at all? I could understand for cheating, or excessive things. But league will ban you for basically anything outside of the occasional GG at end of game. And then all those banned players turn right around and start a new account... the only conceivable accomplishment is a few snowflakes misplaced feeling of justice and possibly a few extra bucks to riot for rebuying skins.
I feel like people are less likely to keep spending money on the game after being banned, I had dropped around 3k on the game before I got my first one and I can tell you that I've only gained money from playing this afterwards.
: that sounds a bit risky tbh.
wouldn't be the first time someone gets banned for fucking with ritos client
HeeroTX (NA)
: mb, I misread that as "punish" not "permaban" (skimming too much stuff). I agree that that system leaves a LOT to be desired. I appreciate that they intended to reduce toxicity, but that was a completely ineffective method. The problem with that (like MANY of Riot's solutions) is it is frankly the laziest/least effort solution, so of course, it doesn't solve anything at all. So yes, banning someone's account (especially if you do nothing else) contributes to the problem. But, how toxic are you if you're consistently climbing through low elo (so you see how bad people are) and then relentlessly flaming upper elo players?
>how toxic are you honestly not that toxic, I'd say calling someone bad or silver is pretty tame when it comes to online chatter. > you're consistently climbing through low elo (so you see how bad people are) and then relentlessly flaming upper elo players? well you expect people at a decent elo to play like human beings, when you see some dude rushing thornmail as a teemo adc in gold you don't want to flame him, he has no idea what his doing his just an innocent boy. when it comes to the kha that has 6k games at d2 and keeps inting its a different story though.
HeeroTX (NA)
: I'd understand the argument that this would raise the level of play, and possibly even reduce trolling or something. But I don't see how this is in any way related to smurfing. Being able to call someone bad without reprisal isn't gonna stop high elo players from getting in low elo games. {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
when your main gets banned you go and get a new account hence you'll be smurfing, this isn't rocket science my dude.
: Tell that to my 80% Win rate with my bot duo, and my struggling climb when I play the exact same champion I support with as Mid or Jungle (I mid/jungle/support Morgana, and while I generally pull 10+ KDA as Mid or Jungle Morgana, there is a visible win rate descrepancy, even when I'm hypercarrying). Bot impacts drakes more than mid. Bot impacts drakes more than jungler.
because mid and jungle morg is terrible? I don't think you've still ever provided proof on your 80% wr climb though.
Akrid415 (NA)
: Can anything be done about smurfing?
maybe if rito didn't permaban people for calling someone bad there wouldn't be so many smurfs huh, I'll be ready for the 100 downvotes from social justice boards with no counter arguments though
: It's not. A solid bot lane wins games more than a solid jungler.
bot lane is 2 roles now ain't it, a solid mid + jungle will win more games than a solid bot lane.
: While that is true, I did mean to say the META is dominated by those picks, in both soloq and comp.
meta literally stands for "most effective tactic available", its what's best for winning games, nobody can pretend like ezreal is one of the best adcs for winning games in soloQ
iMidg3t (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hi im 12,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2MbqdMOV,comment-id=0000000000020000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-09T18:01:15.628+0000) > you want me to go and get challenger players to argue with you on boards on r%%%%%ed shit? Sure, why not? it would be refreshing. > just go on twitch, look up any high elo player, ask them what they think about pyke, come back after you find out "his the most busted shit in the game" Legit question, can you think on your own or you can only respond to every argument with "ask good players"? As I said, if thats all you can say I aint bothering with ya anymore. Dont want to talk with some1 who cant think on his own.
>Sure, why not? it would be refreshing. because you have to be pretty fucking deranged to use these boards >Legit question, can you think on your own or you can only respond to every argument with "ask good players"? well to me 99% of people that are good on agreeing something is enough to make me think about my opinions and consider them being wrong so I figured it might work for you too. also its easier than writing a 10 page essay breaking down why a champion is broken.
Exibir mais

Hi im 12

Nível 46 (EUNE)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão