: Game is literally unplayable right now
Try updating drivers and disable the last few things you installed on your computer, maybe it can help.
: I am losing my mind playing this game
https://i.imgur.com/rBecN0e.png[/img] https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/470/246/204.jpg_large
: Vayne top literally doesn't have any form of counterplay outside of junglers. You can't itemize against her, you can't outscale her, and you can't trade into her. Literally no counterplay. The only reason she isn't a candidate for a rework or gutting is because her play rate is trash there.
> [{quoted}](name=R0ses R Red,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ApEGbUXh,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-12-05T04:52:27.523+0000) > > Vayne top literally doesn't have any form of counterplay outside of junglers. You can't itemize against her, you can't outscale her, and you can't trade into her. Literally no counterplay. The only reason she isn't a candidate for a rework or gutting is because her play rate is trash there. Can't itemize? {{item:3800}} {{item:3742}}
Rokuroú (EUW)
: Can we get a report button outside of lobby?
Eeeeh. If you forget about reporting them, maybe they did not deserve the report-ban.
: Late night ARAM used to be the best place to find good fun drunk people and chill. Now it’s just bots.
> [{quoted}](name=OtakuBurrito,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xUjoczAE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-04T00:21:37.317+0000) > > Late night ARAM used to be the best place to find good fun drunk people and chill. Now it’s just bots. Whenever I play at night, yeah I do find drunk people, but these "people" are subhuman trash owo gay furries. Maybe bots aren't that bad afterall
: I've been playing League since S2 and legit never had an issue client side ever.
> [{quoted}](name=Valkyrjur,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=69dzT1OM,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-12-03T17:55:57.995+0000) > > I've been playing League since S2 and legit never had an issue client side ever. Playing once a month...
Cõmega (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=HungryAngry2SPP,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xEuu4wKA,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-12-01T23:18:23.542+0000) > > Like, don't you have a life? Crying over a comment deletion (which you deserved IMO) > > Note, COMMENT DELETION, not a ban from the Boards. > > Get over it. This is my life. I've having fun. Wbu?
> [{quoted}](name=Cõmega,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xEuu4wKA,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-12-01T23:29:15.245+0000) > > This is my life. > I've having fun. > Wbu? That's a strange way to have fun, weirdo.
Cõmega (NA)
: Inconsistency with the mod team
Like, don't you have a life? Crying over a comment deletion (which you deserved IMO) Note, COMMENT DELETION, not a ban from the Boards. Get over it.
Mártir (EUW)
: Please... Yuumi is unplayable, she sits ona 39%WR average, for so long.
People are right when they say "GTFO, Yuumi is horrible Champ design". This abomination should not have been released in the first place. Although, I'm OK with a rework. Also Senna will be nerfed soon as EVERY champ released that has 55%WR on release. (Weird, for me she's not even that good, oh wait, I permaban her)
Manxxom (NA)
: Thank you riot.
The guy she tells you not to worry about {{sticker:sg-kiko}}
Cõmega (NA)
: Mods? Are you ok?
Nothing wrong here. Actually one of those "uuugh mods wtf you doing, fuck you mods UGH-can we get 200upvotes so rito see" posts where the OP is actually wrong and the mods did a good job. In which world do "Actually use your brain" & "get better and stop trolling" not sound like insults? Damn, u salty boi
zCyclone (EUW)
: FPS and PING is just a toxicity problem itself
SÎke (NA)
: Hi
https://www.meme-arsenal.com/memes/0ed415faab435959b993c01576c566dd.jpg
FURRY V2 (EUNE)
: The first actual post which is not a whine but a pleasantly fun point of view about the happenings.
> [{quoted}](name=FURRY V2,realm=EUNE,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=qUTEFmc0,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-27T10:00:23.222+0000) > > The first actual post which is not a whine but a pleasantly fun point of view about the happenings. xD? 10 downvotes??? XDDDDD
: is my friend delusional??
Unless he's really toxic, hang with him. It's friendly poking
: > [{quoted}](name=253IQ,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=g9ptEsc7,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-11-18T23:05:56.304+0000) > > Ok, I hate to says it but this is FACTS My post: -4 Your post quoting my post and saying it's right: +3 OK GD.
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=g9ptEsc7,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-11-19T00:41:02.033+0000) > > My post: -4 > > Your post quoting my post and saying it's right: +3 > > OK GD. 1st: you're a mod. Fuck the Police.exe 2nd: He DESTROYED you with FACTS and LOGIC! (search for Ben Shapiro and see how to bait views/likes/upvotes)
: The Bots Have Invaded ARAM
Reading the comments flagged as "below threshold" is hilarious. I think they are Riot bots....
: > [{quoted}](name=HungryAngry2SPP,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=g9ptEsc7,comment-id=0001000100000000,timestamp=2019-11-20T08:16:47.333+0000) > > That's....a usefull tip. Thanks man. Now all you need is a bush under your tower.
> [{quoted}](name=Ðeviruchi,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=g9ptEsc7,comment-id=00010001000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-20T08:22:47.737+0000) > > Now all you need is a bush under your tower. {{champion:427}} "I got you buddy!"
: Do you prefer to put the heal somewhere else? Like on RQ as some suggested? Or would you rather her heal was replaced by something entirely different?
> [{quoted}](name=SilverSquid,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PH72fqba,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-11-18T23:41:04.645+0000) > > Do you prefer to put the heal somewhere else? Like on RQ as some suggested? > Or would you rather her heal was replaced by something entirely different? Replaced, she should get some sort of utility instead so she can support better.
: > [{quoted}](name=HungryAngry2SPP,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=g9ptEsc7,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-11-18T23:19:44.730+0000) > > Getting chased by Shaco's clone, that you can't attack or else he'll explode... > Yeah, I do feel that counterplay. Walk into a bush. It can't be controlled after Shaco dies and its ai is more stupid than a sack of bricks.
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=g9ptEsc7,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-11-18T23:27:20.264+0000) > > Walk into a bush. It can't be controlled after Shaco dies and its ai is more stupid than a sack of bricks. That's....a usefull tip. Thanks man.
: Shaco is honestly probably one of the only assassins that makes me feel like I've been outplayed instead of being instagibbed with zero counterplay. It probably helps me that I main him.
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=g9ptEsc7,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-18T21:14:01.051+0000) > > Shaco is honestly probably one of the only assassins that makes me feel like I've been outplayed instead of being instagibbed with zero counterplay. It probably helps me that I main him. Getting chased by Shaco's clone, that you can't attack or else he'll explode... Yeah, I do feel that counterplay.
: Taming Tank Karma
Karma top would not be so problematic if she didn't have heal on RW at all.
: Who else wants to get more Sultan skins?
They look bad to me, old hairy men with ugly clothes...ugh
SirEnds (NA)
: What is Your Favorite Champion Lore?
Old {{champion:110}} lore. Edit: Lol, 3 people actually downvoted me for stating my opinion. WOW. Guess the kids from Hot section plagued SaS aswell.
Infernape (EUW)
: You spelled Sona and Janna wrong.
> [{quoted}](name=Infernape,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=VXzE2lZ0,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-17T12:49:09.529+0000) > > You spelled Sona and Janna wrong. Funny how while playing Sona and Janna I hada great time trying to poke, position properly and meanwhile watch out CDs
: What the hell is up with Mods lately?
Wrong section m8. Should have posted in M&G as it clearly must be some kind of joke. It's impossible mods can be THAT bad at doing their (non paid) job
: FPS drops since 9.22...
> [{quoted}](name=PinkieFireflyUwU,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9giVg3y0,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-15T20:02:17.669+0000) > >FPS drops in teamfights even to 55-35fps...Game is unplayable in this state =-= [Laughs in 30 FPS]
: also just to justify this thread. ekko's W this ability was not supposed to be tinkered with at all. rito increased the stun duration on successful W's and that obviously made ekko much more reliable and safe. you want to engage on ekko? don't worry he'll walk away from you with his passive in tow while hard stunning you through your merc treads (rofl waste of gold if i have a even half decent adc on the team), so now the champion is more safe. his entire combo can be muddled (yes) through during the stun duration, where as before you had to actually fast hit his dmg combo to trade properly, ergo the champion is now more reliable too. this is before we get to interactions with zhonya's and protobelt and his R on his W. also just for shits and giggles, he was given a flat dmg buff on his E, his most reliable source of combat dmg because it's point and click. another reliability buff. if he needed the dmg (didn't imo) it could have been placed on his q or his passive (3-hit) or heck the ultimate if we must. but nah it's on the E so anyone can do it. and so some of his matchup dynamics have now changed because he out utlities some or has just about more dmg come lvl 12/13 with his ult cdr buff too. so yeah. :/ he gets banned a lot now, was getting banned before teh bans but more sparingly lol.
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aEkdhdVe,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-11-14T11:42:29.634+0000) > > just for shits and giggles, he was given a flat dmg buff on his E, his most reliable source of combat dmg because it's point and click. > another reliability buff. 10 dmg btw > if he needed the dmg (didn't imo) it could have been placed on his q ~~or his passive (3-hit) or heck the ultimate if we must.~~ If you even thought about buffing Ekko's Q, it means you don't even know how we works (mid).
Falrein (EUW)
: What are your biggest fears regarding your favourite champions/regions' future?
Demacia Every story about it will be on "Oh no, they are such meanies for hunties those witches! Boo Hoo!" Garen Something stupid like "he's been secretly allied with Noxus" or "He helped Sylas because he wanted to change his nation in better"
: > [{quoted}](name=HungryAngry2SPP,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=0PEmNrO6,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-11-11T11:56:44.614+0000) > > First of all: Ok Boomer. > > 2nd: Who said it was meant to be a Hip Hop song? Yeah, the lyrics are pretty bland, but it's also because each artist has only a short time to actually sings, since they change really often. > > It's the mash-up that makes the song good (I disliked it btw,). It's actually a really good (sellout) song > No hype? Yeah there isn't much hype there. I think it was not meant to hype. Rise for example is hype-y as fuck cause it was made for that one single reason.. 1.) im under 28. 2.) they literally said they were trying to make a hiphop group. Does that not imply song as well? 3.) if you disliked it, how can you say its good? You, yourself are a contradiction to your own argument. How can you say that the song wasn't made to be hype, yet its a sell out song? Your confusing me. But I expect nothing less from a child who is trying to use meme's to prove a point. Go figure
> [{quoted}](name=TheDangerousTaco,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=0PEmNrO6,comment-id=000c0000,timestamp=2019-11-11T17:06:27.727+0000) > I see you're THAT type of guy, so let me explain myself in a better way, so even someone like you can understand. > 1.) im under 28. Who cares, it's the mentality that makes the Boomers from the meme, Boomers. And if you really took that seriously you're really special. > 2.) they literally said they were trying to make a hiphop group. **Does that not imply song as well? ** Guess they failed, huh? (to an extent) What are you gonna judge? The intention they had creating the band? Or the song itself? > 3.) if you disliked it, how can you say its good? You, yourself are a contradiction to your own argument. How can you say that the song wasn't made to be hype, yet its a sell out song? This is some....(No,I'm not getting banned for YOU)... Simple example: BANANA I don't like Doesn't mean it's a disgusting fruit. How I know it's good? Because I'm not a child that says X thing is bad just because I don't like it. "Hexs Fortune (NA) - a day ago I can't comment on personal taste, but I can share an interesting video on the project. This guy did a nice breakdown of some of techniques used within the song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqEWKEsErHE&feature=youtu.be&t=61 There was alot of effort put into this song that this video helps illuminate" Where did you find something so dumb like Hype song=Sellout song (Quick example: Old Town Road, not hypy but pretty sellout song) You are the contraddiction to basic logic and rational thinking > Your confusing me. But I expect nothing less from a child who is trying to use meme's to prove a point. Go figure "And if you really took that seriously you're really special."
: (Unpopular Opinion) Giants song, has no direction.
First of all: Ok Boomer. 2nd: Who said it was meant to be a Hip Hop song? Yeah, the lyrics are pretty bland, but it's also because each artist has only a short time to actually sings, since they change really often. It's the mash-up that makes the song good (I disliked it btw,). It's actually a really good (sellout) song No hype? Yeah there isn't much hype there. I think it was not meant to hype. Rise for example is hype-y as fuck cause it was made for that one single reason..
: Make urf permanant
You know what should be permanent instead of URF? ODYSSEY.
: > [{quoted}](name=VampiricLlama,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lv4RrPHt,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-07T14:48:06.365+0000) > > If Challenger players were a chemical element, they would make up about the same percentage of the Earth's crust as Chlorine therefore, if you add sodium to a challenger player, you get salt.
"Sodium chloride , that's what I said" INTENSIFIES
: Once Diablo 4 is out I will forget that this game ever existed. Garbage client, matchmaking is stupid, balance is horrible. I will pretend that this game never existed. Cannot wait for that.
: You probably watch slice of life animes and enjoy them.
It actually is garbage. Started well tho. And no, I do not watch slice of life animes.
: make him play these champs their all easy champs for a reason and 1 for each lane advice for hi/her will be stay away from the enemy and kill minions Top: Garen JG: Master Yi Mid: Annie Support: janna adc: ashe
> [{quoted}](name=Chocolate Cake,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5U4gUfzE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-06T16:20:08.524+0000) > > make him play these champs their all easy champs for a reason and 1 for each lane advice for hi/her will be stay away from the enemy and kill minions > JG: Master Yi Stop with it. Yi isn't an easy champ. Make him play WW/ Nunu.
: {{champion:31}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:57}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:154}} dream team
The Meme Dream Team. (Actually it's full AP team, would not work)
Nawk (NA)
: Why the camera cant be zoomed out more in SR!?
1 It gives a slight advantage. 2 Riot GameS is lazy 3 They also hate people with non ultrapanoramic 4k screens
: Victorious Aatrox looks like GARBAGE
I like it. But Riot's skin-tight-suit fetish is annoying
OmarWott (NA)
: Does Victorious aatrox look like a different skin we already have
Nithke (EUW)
: Wait is he not sarcastic ? Do you guys think some few skins and essence is worth a 10 year anniversary ?. Y'all don't need much
> [{quoted}](name=Nithke,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=u1d6aZVw,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-10-19T22:49:51.221+0000) > > Wait is he not sarcastic ? > > Do you guys think some few skins and essence is worth a 10 year anniversary ?. > Y'all don't need much ^ My thoughts. I'd rather have some balance changes than some freebies I won't use.
: > [{quoted}](name=Yenn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YkIh9W7o,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-10-19T22:26:33.593+0000) > > Neither of us have recalled since level 1, and he's just eating my skill shot with no attempt to dodge, feeding me Klepto gold. When we finally both recalled, he was at full health. > > Not taking damage from my auto harass is fine. Face tanking my entire kit on every wave and not losing health, however, is not fine. > > This is completely insane, going far beyond the level of un-interactive that Tahm Kench was. Tahm at least fell off hard during the late game, but Garen's level of damage allows him to delete carries before the silence wears off from mid to late game, while being insanely hard to kill and peel. Whatr is carries ? i got autofilled today as adc went {{champion:81}} with {{item:3025}} and yet he take me down with like one Q, 3 spins of his E and his R. And my god people say {{champion:62}} was toxic, he can't even do that to ezreal as full ad assassin
> [{quoted}](name=ValiantKiller,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YkIh9W7o,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-19T22:51:38.749+0000) > > And my god people say {{champion:62}} was toxic, he can't even do that to ezreal as full ad assassin Wu could appear from anywhere thanks to INVISIBILITY, DASH on you and then KNOCK you UP. You and your champ deserved the hate. (Now he's "fine" btw)
: I don't mean the boobplate, I mean it looks like she lost her boobs entirely. For the record though I don't think there was anything wrong with it.
> [{quoted}](name=yay nibbers,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=6U8sZnzO,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-17T14:31:52.229+0000) > > I don't mean the boobplate, I mean it looks like she lost her boobs entirely. For the record though I don't think there was anything wrong with it. FLAT IS JUSTICE!
Jikker (NA)
: Is no one gonna talk about URF?
(AR)URF was supposed to be released 2 months ago, so I lost all the hype for it.
: Preseason 2020 Gameplay: Rise of the Elements
These are some amazing changes, good job on that. But what bothers is the Targon on ranged champions and Mountain drake not scaling with armor-mr. Mid laners will be opressive toward bot lane, having 1-3 lvl advantage. Also top tribush still exists..
: What ships don't make any sense lore-wise?
{{champion:145}} x {{champion:161}} But I don't complain. The art of these 2 getting along is really good.
: "ugh another useless drake"
Having ocean is like cheating in the laning fase.
Rockman (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Manxxom,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AqRj1fEN,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-10-12T14:42:28.685+0000) > > A mushroom throwing teemos? Mushroom needs a measurement joke since he's using Teemo's. Do people still do that? Measure things in Teemo's?
> [{quoted}](name=Rockman,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AqRj1fEN,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-10-12T15:59:21.726+0000) > > Mushroom needs a measurement joke since he's using Teemo's. Do people still do that? Measure things in Teemo's? My hate toward Teemo: 11Teemos out of 10Teemos
Senamz13 (NA)
: Riots balance team on Blitzcrank
Dead memes come back to life in Spooktober
: You could never sit in his e? Garen has borderline no counterplay now even for ranged champs. You get caught once with his you and you're dead, because of t he assassin level of damage he does now,
> [{quoted}](name=IUsedToPlayJinx,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9rkrwI8G,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-11T11:42:41.803+0000) > > You could never sit in his e? Garen has borderline no counterplay now even for ranged champs. You get caught once with his you and you're dead, because of t he assassin level of damage he does now, Just don't get caught 4head
Exibir mais

HungryAngry2SPP

Nível 249 (EUNE)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão