: You really telling me Camille doesn't have "normal day" legs?
I doubt she even sleeps since she got so much machines slapped in her from head to...blade edge...ah blade toes? Actually, let me be the idiot here: Does Camille even have any humanity in her or any human organs (like a heart or lungs) after she turned into a cyborg?
Hotarµ (NA)
: > Him removing comment and being a knight and shining armor to certainlyt. The big flaw and god knows what is even a harassment or disrespect even is. I know enough about the Boards, CertainlyT, and [your comment history](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/2TuEEgPk-racism-is-cool-if-its-against-the-chinese) to assume what you said wasn't acceptable. I'm confident in that, and I'd most likely stand by Periscope's decision. If you think it was bogus, screenshot your punishment notification and/or send it to me on something like Discord. >Hell, there are post meming about how rioters be like about Riven and other shit like that yet not removed. When an employee of a company is doing something that's causing chaos, problems and even toxicity to this game, shouldn't he be held accountable? Continuing to do so for almost a decade, it's clear riot won't take action, and therefore doesn't belong to work in a game. Not to mention his toxic mindset and philosophy. Should they be held accountable? Yes, of course. They shouldn't be relentlessly ragged on by everyone who disagrees with their choices and insulted on a daily basis. Even if that wasn't my outlook and I did agree with you, your comment still probably broke the rules. > Hell, if i designed toxic champions, and stayed and continued to do so and caused so much anger and frustration and champions going through a shit load of changes for a long time. Then there is clearly a problem which i'm the root of and i should get a boot to my ass. > > Reality of life. If a McDonald's employee was shit, rude, not good, he should be fired (if customer reported it or not). Same goes to Riot and other companies. CertainlyT has made some of the most unique and popular champions in the game. Riot Games is a business. People disliking his creations doesn't automatically make them bad. But I digress because you've probably already got a "white knight" or two in your response. File a complaint in the Boards Discord if you have a problem with the removal or post it in Discuss the Boards to have the community give you feedback, I'm out.
> I know enough about the Boards, CertainlyT, and your comment history to assume what you said wasn't acceptable. > I'm confident in that, and I'd most likely stand by Periscope's decision. If you think it was bogus, screenshot your punishment notification and/or send it to me on something like Discord. Yeah, CT and Chinese servers aren't the same. And it's no myth that since league and riot aren't owned by tencent, they won't do anything to fuck it up. Hell, if there was a big game company from my country, and bought riot games, they'd probably add political stuff into champions, runes and even items. I don't know what stereotypical shit they will add similar to what i said about the Chinese accent but whatever. Yeah saying that CT should be fired is so not allowed. If someone is doing a hell of a problematic job, what you expect me to say? "wow! ct is an Einstein! give him a raise!" Yeah that would be lie, and lying would be disrespectful. > Should they be held accountable? Yes, of course. They shouldn't be relentlessly ragged on by everyone who disagrees with their choices and insulted on a daily basis. > Even if that wasn't my outlook and I did agree with you, your comment still probably broke the rules. Yeah, it's not exactly a witch hunt to the point to hunt down someone and put a bullet to the head. But when a certain complaint is constantly ignored, the angrier the people become that they begin to bash and become "disrespectful" which honestly you can't blame them. You can try with being constructive and stable, but given time, you'll lash out to the point because you're sick of being ignored and suffering. A government ignoring its people will cause a chaos. Doesn't mean Riot Games will be immune to that EVEN if it's a game company. > CertainlyT has made some of the most unique and popular champions in the game. Riot Games is a business. > People disliking his creations doesn't automatically make them bad. But I digress because you've probably already got a "white knight" or two in your response. > File a complaint in the Boards Discord if you have a problem with the removal or post it in Discuss the Boards to have the community give you feedback, I'm out. Unique and popular aren't an excuse for a successful champion. Fun to play but an expense of others own fun is a piss poor design, not to mention going through a load of changes and a long period of time while at the same time loaded with so much shit in their kit that are just unnecessary and overkill. I mean, why on earth does Akali's Q slow? Why does Zoe have a cheap failsafe of a w and summoner spells passive that she can use in case she misses an E Q combo? In other words? Some of his champions have the tools to counter the counter even which is a middle finger to fairness and if you ask me, it's popular by those who hate fairness and counterplay. I guess everybody wants to be One Punch Man now.
: I don't care that riot changed their logo. It looks fine
People will get use to it. I mean, i didn't like the new cursor. But soon enough i barely even notice it because hey as long as i can move around and aim my abilities. However, you can get use to the change and adapt, but doesn't mean you should like it.
: Much respect to Riot for nerfing Zed in the same patch they release his new skin
Had a game with ally Zed. Still strong af with his combo. Gotta say, the enemy mid was flaming the shit out of us/him. Can't blame him though.
Hotarµ (NA)
: > Voicing an opinion about something or even someone is not disrespectful as long as you're being honest. That's actually very incorrect. Maybe it's honest but opinions/comments can be disrespectful no matter how you spin it. If I say "Hey, I think you're an idiot. I'm just being honest", most people would consider that disrespectful. I still don't understand what you're getting at. Did Periscope wish death on you or something? It sounds like you just dislike them on a very basic level and you want them to leave you alone because of it? Then it's just back to square one with my original comment.
> [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EpN7zjxL,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-18T22:21:12.546+0000) > > That's actually very incorrect. Maybe it's honest but opinions/comments can be disrespectful no matter how you spin it. > > If I say "Hey, I think you're an idiot. I'm just being honest", most people would consider that disrespectful. > > I still don't understand what you're getting at. Did Periscope wish death on you or something? It sounds like you just dislike them on a very basic level and you want them to leave you alone because of it? > > Then it's just back to square one with my original comment. Calling someone an idiot is something else. Saying "what you said is idiotic man...i mean come on..." is something else instead of saying "you're an idiot". What's funny is nobody is stupid or an idiot (not at least here) but none of us are innocent from doing something stupid anyway. Him removing comment and being a knight and shining armor to certainlyt. The big flaw and god knows what is even a harassment or disrespect even is. Hell, there are post meming about how rioters be like about Riven and other shit like that yet not removed. When an employee of a company is doing something that's causing chaos, problems and even toxicity to this game, shouldn't he be held accountable? Continuing to do so for almost a decade, it's clear riot won't take action, and therefore doesn't belong to work in a game. Not to mention his toxic mindset and philosophy. Hell, if i designed toxic champions, and stayed and continued to do so and caused so much anger and frustration and champions going through a shit load of changes for a long time. Then there is clearly a problem which i'm the root of and i should get a boot to my ass. Reality of life. If a McDonald's employee was shit, rude, not good, he should be fired (if customer reported it or not). Same goes to Riot and other companies.
Hotarµ (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=IAmTheLego,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EpN7zjxL,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-18T20:48:01.515+0000) > > Here's the funny part. > I wasn't being disrespectful or anything. That doesn't really change what I said. If you weren't being disrespectful but you think Periscope was in a reply to you, file a complaint in the Boards Discord. Your post (in it's current form) doesn't really do much for anyone.
> [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EpN7zjxL,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-18T21:22:36.380+0000) > > That doesn't really change what I said. > > If you weren't being disrespectful but you think Periscope was in a reply to you, file a complaint in the Boards Discord. > > Your post (in it's current form) doesn't really do much for anyone. Voicing an opinion about something or even someone is not disrespectful as long as you're being honest. Wishing someone cancer and death is disrespectful because that's some serious shit right there. Hell, even lying about someone or to someone is disrespectful.
Hotarµ (NA)
: If you post on a public forum, expect people to respond to you. You don't control who does or doesn't respond to your messages. You're also subject to the same rules as everyone else.
> [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EpN7zjxL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-18T20:41:11.351+0000) > > If you post on a public forum, expect people to respond to you. You don't control who does or doesn't respond to your messages. > > You're also subject to the same rules as everyone else. Here's the funny part. I wasn't being disrespectful or anything.
Comentários de Rioters
: We all know that riot doesnt respond to negative feedback the way people want {{champion:142}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:92}}
> [{quoted}](name=DontLewdOrianna,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1bWuOrmE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-17T21:53:42.004+0000) > > We all know that riot doesnt respond to negative feedback the way people want {{champion:142}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:92}} Thanks for reminding me. Great customer service though they got. Not. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
: If someone dies because their vape exploded in their face
iiGazeii (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=IAmTheLego,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2gAEI2bt,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-04-17T20:15:30.587+0000) > > Yeah well...missing an e + q combo can be punishing for Zoe except it's not (or rarely at least) thanks to her W. > Oh I miss my e q combo? It's ok! I'll use my w and summoner spells to kill you or escape! > > That's a cheap failsafe and a poor design if you ask me. > Literally the weakness of Zoe'z e and q can be covered by her W and the only counterplay is if our cooldown of our spells are down but that won't be enough much because minions can drop summoner spells because why not? Screw the logic of this shit champion. You can see the balloons and shards, too. Don't want her to get those? Zone her away from the minion wave, don't let her CS, just like you would against any other mage. Unless you are hard-pushed into enemy territory, those bubbles will land on your side of the map. Punish her for stepping forward to grab them, or punish her for using her R to pick them up. If you go up against a Zoe, bring Cleanse, not Ignite. You can use it to stop her sleep, and if she picks it up, she can't use it to kill you.
> [{quoted}](name=iiGazeii,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2gAEI2bt,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-17T20:21:41.902+0000) > > You can see the balloons and shards, too. Don't want her to get those? Zone her away from the minion wave, don't let her CS, just like you would against any other mage. Unless you are hard-pushed into enemy territory, those bubbles will land on your side of the map. Punish her for stepping forward to grab them, or punish her for using her R to pick them up. > > If you go up against a Zoe, bring Cleanse, not Ignite. You can use it to stop her sleep, and if she picks it up, she can't use it to kill you. I'm talking about her piss poor failsafe. Now how to lane against her. I've stomped plenty of Zoes before. But there isn't a single day where i wanted to punch the wall because of how tilting she was despite making her go 0/10.
iiGazeii (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Quáx,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2gAEI2bt,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-04-17T19:00:58.178+0000) > > Yes. Land and E and then Q and deal half their health. WHAT AN OUTPLAY. Her E is on a long AF cooldown, is an avoidable projectile, and can be blocked by minions. Her Q is telegraphed, is an avoidable projectile, and can be blocked by minions. If you get hit, she outplayed you, because you either pushed up without minions to block or she cleared all of the minions while still having the health/mana to go for aggressive plays.
> [{quoted}](name=iiGazeii,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2gAEI2bt,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-04-17T19:27:40.989+0000) > > Her E is on a long AF cooldown, is an avoidable projectile, and can be blocked by minions. > > Her Q is telegraphed, is an avoidable projectile, and can be blocked by minions. > > If you get hit, she outplayed you, because you either pushed up without minions to block or she cleared all of the minions while still having the health/mana to go for aggressive plays. Yeah well...missing an e + q combo can be punishing for Zoe except it's not (or rarely at least) thanks to her W. Oh I miss my e q combo? It's ok! I'll use my w and summoner spells to kill you or escape! That's a cheap failsafe and a poor design if you ask me. Literally the weakness of Zoe'z e and q can be covered by her W and the only counterplay is if our cooldown of our spells are down but that won't be enough much because minions can drop summoner spells because why not? Screw the logic of this shit champion.
: Seriously. The only people who were complaining about ARAM bans were people with ARAM accounts.
Strange...shouldn't there be enough negative feedbacks to an extent that riot would remove it? Who in their right minds would say that this was a bad idea? Okay besides those who like playing champions that are broken in a tight ass corridor but still.
: Zoe is a Good Champion
Memes are that way --------> {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
Sydelle (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=IAmTheLego,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=R8eRETEm,comment-id=00110000,timestamp=2019-04-16T20:17:35.317+0000) > > He designs champions with toxic kits that the balance team has no clue how to fix or balance. > > He's not a part of the balance team. Not even a little. He just designs champions abilities and nothing else. I know. He seems to understand Certain Things about the coding of the game and use it to his advantage in design. It would be a GOOD thing if he worked WITHIN a rigid, well-defined STRUCTURE with clear BOUNDARIES protecting Balance, like a Power Points system. Then you call it "creativity." But his champs come up with mechanics that are ALWAYS outside of what has been created before so even if the PP system existed, how would anyone assign it a proper power level? By testing. And somehow, that testing environment is rotten, missing something, fun/hype-biased instead of balanced-biased. So CT just comes across like loophole after loophole of abuses to balance to any even-keeled old timer. Focus on some rare diamond thing allowed by the code that's already going on, powerful yet non-shiny, maybe Urgot's untargetability during his ult, slap it on Fizz during a basic move. Shaco has a controllable clone during ult, slap it on Zed as a basic ability. Katarina has reset during ult and Garen a powerful execute. Combine 2 ults into one = Darius. Sometimes there's not a lot of creativity, just a repackaging of a huge buff to an old champ. Zyra is an empowered Heimer. Thresh is an empowered Jarvan support. I'd go into Yasuo and Kalista but I'm running out of cell phone battery. We all know about these two though. I'll get into them later.
> [{quoted}](name=Sydelle,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=R8eRETEm,comment-id=001100000000,timestamp=2019-04-17T04:54:51.362+0000) > > I know. He seems to understand Certain Things about the coding of the game and use it to his advantage in design. It would be a GOOD thing if he worked WITHIN a rigid, well-defined STRUCTURE with clear BOUNDARIES protecting Balance, like a Power Points system. Then you call it "creativity." But his champs come up with mechanics that are ALWAYS outside of what has been created before so even if the PP system existed, how would anyone assign it a proper power level? By testing. And somehow, that testing environment is rotten, missing something, fun/hype-biased instead of balanced-biased. So CT just comes across like loophole after loophole of abuses to balance to any even-keeled old timer. > > Focus on some rare diamond thing allowed by the code that's already going on, powerful yet non-shiny, maybe Urgot's untargetability during his ult, slap it on Fizz during a basic move. Shaco has a controllable clone during ult, slap it on Zed as a basic ability. Katarina has reset during ult and Garen a powerful execute. Combine 2 ults into one = Darius. Sometimes there's not a lot of creativity, just a repackaging of a huge buff to an old champ. Zyra is an empowered Heimer. Thresh is an empowered Jarvan support. I'd go into Yasuo and Kalista but I'm running out of cell phone battery. We all know about these two though. I'll get into them later. The guy doesn't even know how games works. All he does is design champions and say he hates playing against them. There's an interview with him not so long ago. Search it up and watch it.
: > [{quoted}](name=IAmTheLego,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gGjph96E,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-04-16T20:26:31.036+0000) > > As someone who use to major in Graphic Design... > > Whoever Graphic Designer did this shit needs to be fired and should major in something else. What they did is what every good teacher in graphic design suggests not to do. it's too static, uses only two colours and angular like it was cut from construction paper.
> [{quoted}](name=Angry Old Man,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gGjph96E,comment-id=000b0000,timestamp=2019-04-16T23:11:51.361+0000) > > What they did is what every good teacher in graphic design suggests not to do. it's too static, uses only two colours and angular like it was cut from construction paper. From what i was taught, usually less is more. But this one is no exception. It's not wrong to use 2-3 color schemes but at least do so creatively and carefully.
iChains (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=IAmTheLego,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=M7GwpQhr,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-16T08:40:28.586+0000) > > Being good at the game doesn't mean you'll be good at balancing it. > > Even Faker would probably not have a clue on how to balance. > > It's like a race car. There's someone who drives it to get trophies (aka the player) and there's someone who repairs the car's engine, wheels, etc (aka balance team). > > The balance may be questionable, but wanting a balance team from actual players is a very bad idea. I mean imagine, the balance in your control...you can buff and nerf whatever you like and hate and say "fuck you" to the rest of the playerbase. In other words? The game will be a giant train wreck. legit anything would be better then the current balance team, you are legit stupid
> [{quoted}](name=iChains,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=M7GwpQhr,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-04-16T23:09:33.109+0000) > > legit anything would be better then the current balance team, you are legit stupid Good counterargument. I want to learn your amazing debate skills, you're clearly a professional. Nah, i'm just kidding.
: > [{quoted}](name=IAmTheLego,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ilGXI5If,comment-id=00040000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-04-16T22:09:33.148+0000) The color red is also often used in advertising for food because it apparently encourages appetite and enhances metabolism. For example, McDonald's, which uses yellow/red for its brand. I could see this level of red being used for that purpose. However, for a game company, its just jarring and painful to look at. I get that red is Riot's color and all, but really? This much?
> [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ilGXI5If,comment-id=000400000000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-04-16T22:15:45.625+0000) > > The color red is also often used in advertising for food because it apparently encourages appetite and enhances metabolism. For example, McDonald's, which uses yellow/red for its brand. I could see this level of red being used for that purpose. However, for a game company, its just jarring and painful to look at. > > I get that red is Riot's color and all, but really? This much? Maybe Riot is changing from a gaming company to a food company? XD I wouldn't try their food anyway. Last thing i need is food poisoning.
: > [{quoted}](name=IAmTheLego,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ilGXI5If,comment-id=000400000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-16T21:48:49.627+0000) > > At least change the spacing between the fist and the name and the level of colors. > The amount of red is unbelievable that a communist joke can be made for it. Logos tend to not have background colors. I don't think the red is going to stick, the background color is likely going to be whatever the logo is placed on (with the logo color reversed to black when the background color is too light). Here's an example I found of the logo with the animation to go with it; https://mmoculture.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Riot-Games-new-logo.gif So just white on black.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ilGXI5If,comment-id=0004000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-16T21:58:11.101+0000) > > Logos tend to not have background colors. I don't think the red is going to stick, the background color is likely going to be whatever the logo is placed on (with the logo color reversed to black when the background color is too light). > > Here's an example I found of the logo with the animation to go with it; > > https://mmoculture.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Riot-Games-new-logo.gif > > So just white on black. At least the font needs some adjustment as well as the spacing.
: > [{quoted}](name=IAmTheLego,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ilGXI5If,comment-id=000400000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-16T21:48:49.627+0000) The red is actually hurting my eyes because there is so much of it.
> [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ilGXI5If,comment-id=0004000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-04-16T21:58:16.577+0000) > > The red is actually hurting my eyes because there is so much of it. Yeah...even with little, some element can be used too much. Now to think of it, i don't think a graphic designer even made this because one thing we learn is colors and how we use it and how much even.
: > [{quoted}](name=IAmTheLego,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ilGXI5If,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-16T21:28:37.332+0000) > > From what i understand, these logos are for companies with multiple games. Steam is like a store for many games, Bethesda makes games and EA...it's logo suits alot of its genre from fifa to command and conquer. > > Riot only has 1 game. ONLY 1. And it's a game that's fighting, violence, destruction etc. and given how the company's name is even a word used for violence, a font that's not stable much as well as the fist fits it well. The font here looks like a construction and organized and the fist looks like it wants to give you a brofist or something. We already have Pewdiepie for this. The fist exists in the old logo as well. I guess you think it symbolizes a "brofist" there as well? An unstable font to symbolize the term "Riot" sounds nice, but a logo needs to have the company name to be legible more than stylized. It needs to work and be legible even when extremely small. They can keep all of the "style" in openings (like how valve has the valve head for openings but uses the much more tame valve logo as a logo) or when they can afford to have the logo take up large spaces.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ilGXI5If,comment-id=00040000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-16T21:37:32.042+0000) > > The fist exists in the old logo as well. I guess you think it symbolizes a "brofist" there as well? > > An unstable font to symbolize the term "Riot" sounds nice, but a logo needs to have the company name to be legible more than stylized. It needs to work and be legible even when extremely small. They can keep all of the "style" in openings (like how valve has the valve head for openings but uses the much more tame valve logo as a logo) or when they can afford to have the logo take up large spaces. At least change the spacing between the fist and the name and the level of colors. The amount of red is unbelievable that a communist joke can be made for it.
: Just saying, you'd probably not get a downvote bomb if you weren't demanding people be fired The logo isn't good but it's not offensive or bad either. Its just bland/soulless.
> [{quoted}](name=TwitchInMyPants,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ilGXI5If,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-04-16T21:26:46.404+0000) > > Just saying, you'd probably not get a downvote bomb if you weren't demanding people be fired > > The logo isn't good but it's not offensive or bad either. Its just bland/soulless. Idk if a graphic designer is an actual rioter or not, either riot has one or hired an agency. "if you weren't demanding people be fired" Umm what? Where did i demand people to be fired in this post? {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
: > [{quoted}](name=IAmTheLego,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ilGXI5If,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-04-16T21:18:26.013+0000) > > These logos suit them just fine. > Just because that's how their logos are, doesn't mean Riot's logo should be too and will automatically work. > > Less is more. Sure. But at least make use of what you got creatively and this is something like what i would do at the last minute. > > Tomorrow i'm going to show this to my peeps and see how they will react. Even to instructors and see what they would say. Why do those logos suit them and this one does not suit Riot?
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ilGXI5If,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-04-16T21:20:22.449+0000) > > Why do those logos suit them and this one does not suit Riot? From what i understand, these logos are for companies with multiple games. Steam is like a store for many games, Bethesda makes games and EA...it's logo suits alot of its genre from fifa to command and conquer. Riot only has 1 game. ONLY 1. And it's a game that's fighting, violence, destruction etc. and given how the company's name is even a word used for violence, a font that's not stable much as well as the fist fits it well. The font here looks like a construction and organized and the fist looks like it wants to give you a brofist or something. We already have Pewdiepie for this.
: > [{quoted}](name=IAmTheLego,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ilGXI5If,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-16T21:08:04.978+0000) Not sure what level/school/grade you're in, but this was actually a high school class/assignment. The class is actually Media Arts 2, which is the next step up from normal Media Arts, which is pretty much just an introduction to the entire subject as a whole and then you can go to like Media 2, Photography, ect. However, the Media 2 class actually counted for college credit the first half of the year, so technically, the logo design assignment was a college-level assignment. Sorry if that's confusing. Trust me, I barely understand it and I experienced it.
> [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ilGXI5If,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-16T21:17:07.099+0000) > > Not sure what level/school/grade you're in, but this was actually a high school class/assignment. The class is actually Media Arts 2, which is the next step up from normal Media Arts, which is pretty much just an introduction to the entire subject as a whole and then you can go to like Media 2, Photography, ect. However, the Media 2 class actually counted for college credit the first half of the year, so technically, the logo design assignment was a college-level assignment. > > Sorry if that's confusing. Trust me, I barely understand it and I experienced it. University actually. Not school. I don't even know how the school systems work here so i don't have much to say. Level of education is fine because apparently Lebanon has the best unis in all of middle east and Arab countries. Not sure if it's a fact or my country is being an egotistic maniac given how Lebanon is a literal stone age country. However, as far as education of the major goes, the design faculty is not all that much motivating. Instead of explaining how things can be done, you can be discouraged to the point of getting screwed up. People unfairly low grades that it's not even funny and makes you wonder how the instructors even got the jobs.
: Steam logo is just as minimalist as this one. It seemed to work out for them. Look at EA's logo. Even Bethesda's. Just because something is minimalist doesn't make it bad.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ilGXI5If,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-04-16T21:11:21.638+0000) > > Steam logo is just as minimalist as this one. It seemed to work out for them. > Look at EA's logo. > Even Bethesda's. > > Just because something is minimalist doesn't make it bad. These logos suit them just fine. Just because that's how their logos are, doesn't mean Riot's logo should be too and will automatically work. Less is more. Sure. But at least make use of what you got creatively and this is something like what i would do at the last minute. Tomorrow i'm going to show this to my peeps and see how they will react. Even to instructors and see what they would say.
: > [{quoted}](name=IAmTheLego,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ilGXI5If,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-04-16T20:49:50.593+0000) One of our projects was actually to design a logo for a local business. Unfortunately, there were no new businesses at the time of the assignment, so we designed logos for the school's cafe instead. They were all infinitely more creative and interesting than this. Like, you can create a simple, recognizable design without it being this boring and bland. The current logo is far more recognizable IMO. When I see that, I'm like "yeah, that's Riot". I remember it. This new one is just forgettable.
> [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ilGXI5If,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-04-16T21:02:16.899+0000) > > One of our projects was actually to design a logo for a local business. Unfortunately, there were no new businesses at the time of the assignment, so we designed logos for the school's cafe instead. They were all infinitely more creative and interesting than this. > > Like, you can create a simple, recognizable design without it being this boring and bland. The current logo is far more recognizable IMO. When I see that, I'm like "yeah, that's Riot". I remember it. This new one is just forgettable. Now i want to go to America and study there...the design faculty is so discouraging and at one point makes you wonder who hired these people. I remember trying to redesign websites from companies that are in Lebanon, and funny enough none of us even knew they existed. Even those who lived there all their lives didn't know they existed. It was a disaster project with a bitchy teacher.
Vacus (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=IAmTheLego,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ilGXI5If,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-04-16T20:55:27.640+0000) > > Apparently hiring a graphic designer is too expensive at this point? > I don't know but either that or they really did have a graphic designer but a bad one. > > 50/50 at this point. You never know really. Almost every issue Riot ever has is a management issue. So they probably hired multiple graphic designers, but didn't manage them properly and just let them argue about the design and keep constantly making new ones and scrapping them until they ended up with a compromise.
> [{quoted}](name=Vacus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ilGXI5If,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-04-16T20:58:55.717+0000) > > Almost every issue Riot ever has is a management issue. > > So they probably hired multiple graphic designers, but didn't manage them properly and just let them argue about the design and keep constantly making new ones and scrapping them until they ended up with a compromise. And that my friend, is why i hate group works. In fact, i'm dealing with a group work right now this semester! And I'm more lost than riot's balance team. Okay this was too fuckin sad... Sorry but this really tilts me that the fact riot chose this shit logo.
Sukishoo (NA)
: I've had years of Graphic Design experience myself and it looks perfectly fine to me. It's a very simple design that's not overly flashy or distracting. It gets the job done by saying exactly who they are, you can read it clearly and it's got their logo with it.
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ilGXI5If,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-04-16T20:52:37.050+0000) > > I've had years of Graphic Design experience myself and it looks perfectly fine to me. It's a very simple design that's not overly flashy or distracting. It gets the job done by saying exactly who they are, you can read it clearly and it's got their logo with it. Flashy or distracting? The red background makes me think i was staring at a screen filled with blood before i can even notice that there are writings.
Vacus (NA)
: It was designed by committee. You can tell, because it lacks anything significant or identifying. It has no soul and appeals to the lowest common agreement points. Therefore, committee.
> [{quoted}](name=Vacus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ilGXI5If,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-04-16T20:50:35.424+0000) > > It was designed by committee. > > You can tell, because it lacks anything significant or identifying. It has no soul and appeals to the lowest common agreement points. Therefore, committee. Apparently hiring a graphic designer is too expensive at this point? I don't know but either that or they really did have a graphic designer but a bad one. 50/50 at this point. You never know really.
IAmTheLego (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Disembark,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=R8eRETEm,comment-id=000000000000000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-16T19:53:55.411+0000) > > imagine not knowing who dunkey is. Well i can't know everyone... So enlighten me please!
> [{quoted}](name=Disembark,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=R8eRETEm,comment-id=00000000000000010000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-16T20:44:54.459+0000) > > Imagine typing that out and not being able to google for 3 seconds. Imagine having a nice conversation with some dude named Disembark. Your social skills are horrendous. Fine then. I'm disembarking out of here.
: This looks like a project from my Media Arts class that someone did at the last minute.
> [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ilGXI5If,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-16T20:37:46.970+0000) > > This looks like a project from my Media Arts class that someone did at the last minute. My thought exactly... I wish i had something like this, stuff related to companies like Riot Games.
rujitra (NA)
: This isn’t graphic design - it’s marketing. The logo of a company is to be easily remembered and recognizable. The more colors, lines, shapes, etc. you throw into a logo, the harder it becomes to distinguish it from others. Seeing the font itself in this new logo is enough to realize it’s Riot - no other company uses a font like this, nor a fist of this nature. In fact, this is one of the better examples of a rebranding I’ve seen in recent years. But maybe your “graphic design” background is also an expert in marketing?
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ilGXI5If,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-16T20:31:48.591+0000) > > This isn’t graphic design - it’s marketing. > > The logo of a company is to be easily remembered and recognizable. The more colors, lines, shapes, etc. you throw into a logo, the harder it becomes to distinguish it from others. > > Seeing the font itself in this new logo is enough to realize it’s Riot - no other company uses a font like this, nor a fist of this nature. > > In fact, this is one of the better examples of a rebranding I’ve seen in recent years. But maybe your “graphic design” background is also an expert in marketing? The old logo is even more violent and lined up as the actual representation of what a real "riot" looks like. This one looks like something i would make as a last minute rush hoping for at least a C- and then throw it away in my pile of shit and forget it 2 seconds later. But if this is what marketing looks like, then they failed badly. You need something epic, exciting, and of course easy to remember. This? 1 thing i can say it's easy to remember...as the most cringe shit ever seen.
: Then everyonewould be challenger but most people aren't, people would pick those "auto win" champs and still be hard stuck and not climbing anywhere. >Skarner? Or an Azir? Or Maokai? Or Ivern? Or even Rumble? I've seen those champions in my elo this past month No point with you since you actually don't play the game if you say that shit and parroting what others is saying
> [{quoted}](name=Abibyama II,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=R8eRETEm,comment-id=000000000000000100000000000000000000000100000001,timestamp=2019-04-16T20:39:59.209+0000) > > Then everyonewould be challenger but most people aren't, people would pick those "auto win" champs and still be hard stuck and not climbing anywhere. > > I've seen those champions in my elo this past month > > No point with you since you actually don't play the game if you say that shit and parroting what others is saying I haven't seen them for like a year and the last time i played was the last weekend even.
Comentários de Rioters
: New RiotGames Logo
As someone who use to major in Graphic Design... Whoever Graphic Designer did this shit needs to be fired and should major in something else.
: i hate riot NEW logo
Please tell me this is a meme and it's not true/real...
Sydelle (NA)
: If Certainly T isn't on most of Balance Team's shit list, the problem is beyond fixing.
> [{quoted}](name=Sydelle,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=R8eRETEm,comment-id=0011,timestamp=2019-04-16T20:00:25.299+0000) > > If Certainly T isn't on most of Balance Team's shit list, the problem is beyond fixing. He designs champions with toxic kits that the balance team has no clue how to fix or balance. He's not a part of the balance team. Not even a little. He just designs champions abilities and nothing else.
Jikker (NA)
: As the offending comment has been removed, I have removed the image from your post. Racism is **never** okay and **never** acceptable on the Boards. If you see something like this not being removed, please come report it directly on the Discord. We do handle reports as they come, but sometimes reports can get buried if we get swamped by many reports at once. Mods are also people too; we have lives to attend to as well so we may not be able to hop on things as quickly if we don't know they are there. That's why we do offer the Discord as a more expedient way to flag egregious or zero-tolerance comments for ASAP attention. In addition, your claim about being banned instantly for saying someone is Silver is simply not true. While we do remove any and all rank shaming as it is a violation of the rules, it is not something that will instantly result in a ban unless you have a history of removals. If you repeatedly rank shame, then just as with any other repeat violation, a ban may occur.
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=2TuEEgPk,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-04-16T19:15:02.753+0000) > > As the offending comment has been removed, I have removed the image from your post. > > Racism is **never** okay and **never** acceptable on the Boards. If you see something like this not being removed, please come report it directly on the Discord. We do handle reports as they come, but sometimes reports can get buried if we get swamped by many reports at once. Mods are also people too; we have lives to attend to as well so we may not be able to hop on things as quickly if we don't know they are there. That's why we do offer the Discord as a more expedient way to flag egregious or zero-tolerance comments for ASAP attention. > > In addition, your claim about being banned instantly for saying someone is Silver is simply not true. While we do remove any and all rank shaming as it is a violation of the rules, it is not something that will instantly result in a ban unless you have a history of removals. If you repeatedly rank shame, then just as with any other repeat violation, a ban may occur. Took you long enough. However what's funny is that it was a hybrid of a joke and actual seriousness. The game is owned by Tencent which means they can and probably are catering the game to their beloved server while pointing the middle finger to other servers. Good job though. What took you so long? I was expecting periscope rather than you really.
: > [{quoted}](name=IAmTheLego,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=R8eRETEm,comment-id=00000000000000010000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-04-16T19:42:52.959+0000) > > Yet all this mean nothing since you can simply pick whatever is unbalanced and don't be a half brain dummy. These days it's just cheese strategies like Twitch and lulu or Taric and Yi. If these are strategy then I guess spamming "fuck you" to the enemy in order to tilt them and play poorly is also a strategy. > > Even selecting champions that are useful was a strategy. Now just pick whatever is unbalanced at an unhealthy level and auto win. 140+ champions, and the game feels like there are only 30-40. > When was the last time you've seen a Skarner? Or an Azir? Or Maokai? Or Ivern? Or even Rumble? What is the win rate of these "auto win" champions?
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=R8eRETEm,comment-id=000000000000000100000000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-04-16T19:45:56.190+0000) > > What is the win rate of these "auto win" champions? Don't know but still deserve nerfs.
: imagine not knowing who dunkey is.
> [{quoted}](name=Disembark,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=R8eRETEm,comment-id=000000000000000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-16T19:53:55.411+0000) > > imagine not knowing who dunkey is. Well i can't know everyone... So enlighten me please!
SEKAI (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=IAmTheLego,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=R8eRETEm,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-16T10:18:18.110+0000) > > _**--Removed--**_ People repeat conspiracy theories until it becomes common 'knowledge', doesn't matter if it's completely baseless or worse, completely false. ...... Remember, game's like this now because everyone and their mother cried an ocean asking for today's state. Back then people called micro play, csing, a slower and methodical pace, or just about any semblance of strategy in this game some boring relic of dota, and prayed to the god that the game would rid itself of it and make itself more "fun". * People cheered as we rioted at Riot, pointing a gun to their head to force a revert of the rework of blatantly unfair champs like Rengar and Leblanc, even if the said reworks actually addressed their problems. Because obviously, we know what we're talking about, and we want the game about unfair instagib with literally 0 counterplay. Because that's what makes the game fun, we all say. * People cheered on the damage creeping, and we ceaselessly dissed on as well as mocked endless of Morello's fearlessness towards nerfing what is broken. "Buff not nerf" was a famously parroted line that shows up every time someone was nerfed. Because we just know that buffing everyone definitely wouldn't start a literal arms race and things like feature and damage creep, as if that's something that's ever going to happen! * People cheered on the idea that """high skill cap""" champs, which is basically just euphemism for flashy, overloaded champs, should have reserved spots at the top because they're just "so hard to play" and just so "fun", and need to be "rewarded". We used this excuse to defend the then OP as fuck Lee, and we still defend Riven, Yasuo, Zoe, and the like. * People cheered and STILL CHEER on the hack game designers like CertainlyT who make those """high skill cap""" champs and enabling them to make even more, each more broken than the last. We worship whoever that could forego their pride as a sensible human being and willing to ignore all logic in order to continuously add more damage, stats, utility, and neverending mobility all into the SAME package. We want nothing but egoistical and cynical 1man army champs who gives the enemy team high blood pressure as we are both untouchable and unbeatable by sheer definition, while we desperately pretend that it has something to do with our personal character and capability. "Innovative" we say, "fun" we say. * People cheered at the death of anything not 100% about damage. Any time say, if tank is even remotely in the game, cries of ""tank meta"" spreads and everyone panics like it's the literal end of the world. And then we bully Riot into gutting tank while everyone opens up a bottle of champagne to celebrate the death of the tank destroyers that supposedly ruin games, and sing praises that the game could finally be "fun" again. The same goes for any tank items, runes, and anything that's not 100% about flashy burst damage that we so lust for. * People cheered as many marched onto the forums and reddit to protest against the fact counterpicking, counterplaying, designed weaknesses, and game phases, etc, exist in the game. Because god forbid the game have any strategy and teamplay and champs on the roster of their own defined strength and weaknesses, and because ofc god forbids so. We want the game to be all about picking literally whoever and running into a game of deathmatch. Riot would have no choice but to dumb down the game to appease us, who want nothing but more slashy meat fests. Yeah! That's the fun! * The list goes on. We were warned, and so many times. And no one listened. There is no need to hide anything; it's just what it is. The above is the reason why the game is at today's state, or at least a good portion of the reasons why. This is not a game that supposedly the "Chinese" or "Asian" wanted. #This is the game that **WE HAVE ALWAYS WANTED**. The game has been made by no other than us. **WE MADE THE GAME THIS WAY.** We finally got our perfect toy, but I guess now we don't like it anymore. Because we're just a bunch of brats, who have no idea what is good and neither do we know what we actually want. And it's better, because we blame our failure on others, too. We're the gamers. We're perfect, smart, and know what the fuck we're talking about. That's why.
> [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=R8eRETEm,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-04-16T11:31:04.359+0000) > > People repeat conspiracy theories until it becomes common 'knowledge', doesn't matter if it's completely baseless or worse, completely false. > > ...... > > Remember, game's like this now because everyone and their mother cried an ocean asking for today's state. Back then people called micro play, csing, a slower and methodical pace, or just about any semblance of strategy in this game some boring relic of dota, and prayed to the god that the game would rid itself of it and make itself more "fun". > > * People cheered as we rioted at Riot, pointing a gun to their head to force a revert of the rework of blatantly unfair champs like Rengar and Leblanc, even if the said reworks actually addressed their problems. Because obviously, we know what we're talking about, and we want the game about unfair instagib with literally 0 counterplay. Because that's what makes the game fun, we all say. > * People cheered on the damage creeping, and we ceaselessly dissed on as well as mocked endless of Morello's fearlessness towards nerfing what is broken. "Buff not nerf" was a famously parroted line that shows up every time someone was nerfed. Because we just know that buffing everyone definitely wouldn't start a literal arms race and things like feature and damage creep, as if that's something that's ever going to happen! > * People cheered on the idea that """high skill cap""" champs, which is basically just euphemism for flashy, overloaded champs, should have reserved spots at the top because they're just "so hard to play" and just so "fun", and need to be "rewarded". We used this excuse to defend the then OP as fuck Lee, and we still defend Riven, Yasuo, Zoe, and the like. > * People cheered and STILL CHEER on the hack game designers like CertainlyT who make those """high skill cap""" champs and enabling them to make even more, each more broken than the last. We worship whoever that could forego their pride as a sensible human being and willing to ignore all logic in order to continuously add more damage, stats, utility, and neverending mobility all into the SAME package. We want nothing but egoistical and cynical 1man army champs who gives the enemy team high blood pressure as we are both untouchable and unbeatable by sheer definition, while we desperately pretend that it has something to do with our personal character and capability. "Innovative" we say, "fun" we say. > * People cheered at the death of anything not 100% about damage. Any time say, if tank is even remotely in the game, cries of ""tank meta"" spreads and everyone panics like it's the literal end of the world. And then we bully Riot into gutting tank while everyone opens up a bottle of champagne to celebrate the death of the tank destroyers that supposedly ruin games, and sing praises that the game could finally be "fun" again. The same goes for any tank items, runes, and anything that's not 100% about flashy burst damage that we so lust for. > * People cheered as many marched onto the forums and reddit to protest against the fact counterpicking, counterplaying, designed weaknesses, and game phases, etc, exist in the game. Because god forbid the game have any strategy and teamplay and champs on the roster of their own defined strength and weaknesses, and because ofc god forbids so. We want the game to be all about picking literally whoever and running into a game of deathmatch. Riot would have no choice but to dumb down the game to appease us, who want nothing but more slashy meat fests. Yeah! That's the fun! > > * The list goes on. > > We were warned, and so many times. And no one listened. > > There is no need to hide anything; it's just what it is. The above is the reason why the game is at today's state, or at least a good portion of the reasons why. This is not a game that supposedly the "Chinese" or "Asian" wanted. > > #This is the game that **WE HAVE ALWAYS WANTED**. > > The game has been made by no other than us. **WE MADE THE GAME THIS WAY.** > > We finally got our perfect toy, but I guess now we don't like it anymore. Because we're just a bunch of brats, who have no idea what is good and neither do we know what we actually want. And it's better, because we blame our failure on others, too. We're the gamers. We're perfect, smart, and know what the fuck we're talking about. That's why. Now that i actually bothered what you wrote, this is some deep stuff. However, > People cheered as we rioted at Riot, pointing a gun to their head to force a revert of the rework of blatantly unfair champs like Rengar and Leblanc, even if the said reworks actually addressed their problems. Because obviously, we know what we're talking about, and we want the game about unfair instagib with literally 0 counterplay. Because that's what makes the game fun, we all say. Now, who in their right minds ever demanded reverts for Rengar and Leblanc? I'll tell you who, the fuckers who don't like fair shit, and want free kills. Rengar today is a toxic champion. Leblanc with her stupid E at a safe range is toxic af. They are both a middle finger to high risk high reward. > People cheered on the idea that """high skill cap""" champs, which is basically just euphemism for flashy, overloaded champs, should have reserved spots at the top because they're just "so hard to play" and just so "fun", and need to be "rewarded". We used this excuse to defend the then OP as fuck Lee, and we still defend Riven, Yasuo, Zoe, and the like. That's said by people who are insecure to the point they'd report an enemy Veigar for cheating just for R clicking them. High mechanics doesn't mean high skill and the fact they are so overloaded is toxic design on its own. Playing a champion is 1 thing. Playing the game like cs, objectives and roaming is another. Basically micro and macro. > People cheered and STILL CHEER on the hack game designers like CertainlyT who make those """high skill cap""" champs and enabling them to make even more, each more broken than the last. We worship whoever that could forego their pride as a sensible human being and willing to ignore all logic in order to continuously add more damage, stats, utility, and neverending mobility all into the SAME package. We want nothing but egoistical and cynical 1man army champs who gives the enemy team high blood pressure as we are both untouchable and unbeatable by sheer definition, while we desperately pretend that it has something to do with our personal character and capability. "Innovative" we say, "fun" we say. CertainlyT needs to be fired anyway. Nothing else to say. His design philosophy is already toxic. > People cheered at the death of anything not 100% about damage. Any time say, if tank is even remotely in the game, cries of ""tank meta"" spreads and everyone panics like it's the literal end of the world. And then we bully Riot into gutting tank while everyone opens up a bottle of champagne to celebrate the death of the tank destroyers that supposedly ruin games, and sing praises that the game could finally be "fun" again. The same goes for any tank items, runes, and anything that's not 100% about flashy burst damage that we so lust for. The term "tank meta" is when tanks were tanky but able to deal an assassin level of damage. There's a reason why it was complained about and believe me, that meta was toxic and unhealthy. I remember the Maokai 1v5 few seasons ago. It literally gave me a headache because of how stupid it was. LITERALLY. > People cheered as many marched onto the forums and reddit to protest against the fact counterpicking, counterplaying, designed weaknesses, and game phases, etc, exist in the game. Because god forbid the game have any strategy and teamplay and champs on the roster of their own defined strength and weaknesses, and because ofc god forbids so. We want the game to be all about picking literally whoever and running into a game of deathmatch. Riot would have no choice but to dumb down the game to appease us, who want nothing but more slashy meat fests. Yeah! That's the fun! Those types of people are like those 7 year old kids who always bend the rules to suit their style and gain an advantage. Ever seen the game South Park- the fractured but whole? It's the perfect example when you try to fight Mitch Conner. Honestly, these type of people who cry about counterplay, don't deserve to play a game. Not even a card game if they don't want fairness and such. Well then this is a game I've never wanted. I didn't ask for overloaded toxic shit champions. I didn't ask for fast paced games. I didn't complain about counterpicks and counterplays. But since you're saying that all this is what was wanted by the playerbase then i got 1 thing to say: Fuck you all for ruining this game. There's a saying "be careful what you wish for" and obviously you lot weren't careful enough. Not even a little. So thank you for ruining League of Legends.
: You're telling me that strategy doesn't exist? As if low elo ever gave a fuck about strategy lol Wave manipulation, when to roam, when to take a lead, snowballing your lead, closing out your game, picking, knowing your matchups, gaining lane priority, invading, warding, taking objectives and using them at the right moment, deciding when to engage, peeling your carry and a lot more All of these shit are strategy If strategy doesn't exist then anyone can be in challenger
> [{quoted}](name=Abibyama II,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=R8eRETEm,comment-id=0000000000000001000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-04-16T19:20:43.768+0000) > > You're telling me that strategy doesn't exist? As if low elo ever gave a fuck about strategy lol > > > Wave manipulation, when to roam, when to take a lead, snowballing your lead, closing out your game, picking, knowing your matchups, gaining lane priority, invading, warding, taking objectives and using them at the right moment, deciding when to engage, peeling your carry and a lot more > > All of these shit are strategy > > If strategy doesn't exist then anyone can be in challenger Yet all this mean nothing since you can simply pick whatever is unbalanced and don't be a half brain dummy. These days it's just cheese strategies like Twitch and lulu or Taric and Yi. If these are strategy then I guess spamming "fuck you" to the enemy in order to tilt them and play poorly is also a strategy. Even selecting champions that are useful was a strategy. Now just pick whatever is unbalanced at an unhealthy level and auto win. 140+ champions, and the game feels like there are only 30-40. When was the last time you've seen a Skarner? Or an Azir? Or Maokai? Or Ivern? Or even Rumble?
: "Coin flips". Nah. People been complaining about "coin flips" since season 1. Boards has a new excuse for why everyone is hardstuck every week. People actually bitched about being "stuck in lost games for 40 minutes" cause games took too long. Look at Dunkey's quitting video. He's bitching about games dragging on too long. Just because the current boards circlejerk "isn't asking for something" doesn't mean the players didn't ask for it.
> [{quoted}](name=Disembark,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=R8eRETEm,comment-id=0000000000000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-16T18:11:13.183+0000) > > "Coin flips". Nah. People been complaining about "coin flips" since season 1. Boards has a new excuse for why everyone is hardstuck every week. People actually bitched about being "stuck in lost games for 40 minutes" cause games took too long. > > Look at Dunkey's quitting video. He's bitching about games dragging on too long. Just because the current boards circlejerk "isn't asking for something" doesn't mean the players didn't ask for it. Actually wait scratch the coin flip part. I forgot i had a thought hours ago that the game and literally everything else is a coin flip. Any game can be winnable. The only problem is how strong snowballing is before you can recover. Even with the bounty system, it can either do 2 things, not be useful enough or make snowballing even harder. Well the game is supposed to be strategy, patience and skill... I don't know who Dunkey is, but if games are dragging too long (however long that is), then good luck for him in the real world when he's sitting in a waiting room or something.
: Before the boards go full circle jerk mode, Morello good Meddler bad. Morello made horrendous mistakes, nerfing champs and the forgetting about them thus leaving them in the gutter was a major problem. But like so many others have said, he did know what was bad for the game and tried his best to keep those aspects tightly controlled (hyper mobility and true damage to name a few).
> [{quoted}](name=Death by Glamour,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=L5yn3XGz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-16T17:16:09.048+0000) > > Before the boards go full circle jerk mode, Morello good Meddler bad. > > Morello made horrendous mistakes, nerfing champs and the forgetting about them thus leaving them in the gutter was a major problem. But like so many others have said, he did know what was bad for the game and tried his best to keep those aspects tightly controlled (hyper mobility and true damage to name a few). "nerfing champs and the forgetting about them thus leaving them in the gutter was a major problem." To be frank, when a champion is very difficult to solve the problem, it will take a ton of time to the point it will seem like it was forgotten... But to be fair, you might be right on this one. But is this even true at the slightest? For a company with so many teams, at least 1 is enough to be an alarm clock reminder.
: Citation needed. They are plenty of people who asked for this
> [{quoted}](name=Abibyama II,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=R8eRETEm,comment-id=00000000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-16T17:44:42.368+0000) > > Citation needed. > > > They are plenty of people who asked for this 1 shot fiestas? Coin flips? Games decided before 15 min? Fast snowballing? Yeah I'll tell you who wants that shit. An idiot who hates strategy and patience and proper thinking. That's who wants that.
Moody P (NA)
: Racism is cool if it's against the Chinese
Honestly I'm surprised too. Who is this racist mofo? Has he no shame? {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
: “Parasitic invasion”. Oh no. The game isn’t catered specifically to _your_ interests. Boo hoo.
> [{quoted}](name=Disembark,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=R8eRETEm,comment-id=000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-04-16T16:54:01.871+0000) > > “Parasitic invasion”. Oh no. The game isn’t catered specifically to _your_ interests. Boo hoo. No...the game is literally catered to the Asian servers and not the ENTIRE playerbase as a whole. Nobody asked for high damage and fast paced games and 1 shot fiestas....
Rustypug (NA)
: for the love of god DO NOT NERF TARIC
Relax man. [edited by moderation - Ulanopo] Taric is well balanced champion, it's just that a combo has been found and happens to be powerful af.
: Ofc you do. Doesn't matter. Your dumbass probably actually thinks that you are "more valuable" than a Chinese player. But in Riot's eyes you are completely equal. They will take 2 Chinese players over you any day. So you can keep thinking that you hold some extra importance in this world, when in reality you really don't. Riot will keep catering to their biggest consumer, like any smart business. People in the west are really coddled into thinking they are something special.
> [{quoted}](name=Disembark,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=R8eRETEm,comment-id=0000000000000001,timestamp=2019-04-16T12:57:53.735+0000) > > Ofc you do. Doesn't matter. Your dumbass probably actually thinks that you are "more valuable" than a Chinese player. > > But in Riot's eyes you are completely equal. They will take 2 Chinese players over you any day. So you can keep thinking that you hold some extra importance in this world, when in reality you really don't. Riot will keep catering to their biggest consumer, like any smart business. > > People in the west are really coddled into thinking they are something special. Dude, as long as our server is NA, EUW, EUNE, OCE and other non Asian servers, we are the least important. The game is owned by Tencent. And the Asian servers have the fuckin privilege to afk, int, flame etc without any form of punishment. Riot western company btw. Not anymore the second Tencent did their parasitic invasion.
Saezio (EUNE)
: Do Chinese not pronounce L too? I only knew this to be true for Japanese.
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=R8eRETEm,comment-id=00000003,timestamp=2019-04-16T12:37:21.326+0000) > > Do Chinese not pronounce L too? I only knew this to be true for Japanese. Actually...despite living in Lebanon, there are 3 things in mind. 1- There is a Chinese person who lives in my uni And teaches there and happens to pronounce L as R. And 2- we had a Japanese robotics expert (who even built a robot clone of himself) pronouncing L as R. 3- I know people from China and even Japan who pronounce L as it even is. So all in all, it just depends... You should see the Gulf. The way they say "word" is like they are saying "ward". XD Same thing in my country too but depends on where.
Exibir mais

IAmTheLego

Nível 9 (EUNE)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão