: Pretty sure it's tuned so that if you got every quest and the full charged orb whenever it's ready, you will get the 2 EGGs and probably have quite some overflow points left by the end of the season. So if you didn't miss out on quite alot orbs/mission, it should be no proble, to get the eggs. I think i haven't missed anything and are at 8300 points now, first egg comes at 8500 and i guess the last one will be at 9500
> [{quoted}](name=Sire Hippington,realm=EUW,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=pYa8XgV4,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-12-19T17:16:32.357+0000) > > Pretty sure it's tuned so that if you got every quest and the full charged orb whenever it's ready, you will get the 2 EGGs and probably have quite some overflow points left by the end of the season. > So if you didn't miss out on quite alot orbs/mission, it should be no proble, to get the eggs. > > I think i haven't missed anything and are at 8300 points now, first egg comes at 8500 and i guess the last one will be at 9500 Yeah... the last egg is 20000... RIP.
MedusasGRL (EUNE)
: ok >>>NEW GAME > stage 1-1 > u pick 1 champ > stage 1-2 > u get 3 gold > 5 champs that values 1 gold > rerol and u can buy 5 champs that value 1 gold so , ure telling me that u cant buy all champs for 3 gold? > buy 3 > sell 3 > buy 2 so u actualy spend 5 gold from 3 gold and u have 1 gold = 5 gold spend but if u sell again those 2 chams and rerol for 2 gold = 2 gold spend > buy 1 > sell 1 repeat this 5 times = u have spended 5 gold only this got u 12 gold spend from 3 > stage 1-3 ........... hope u understand now my point
> [{quoted}](name=MedusasGRL,realm=EUNE,application-id=PKbQ4unq,discussion-id=5GuKANmh,comment-id=00180000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-19T18:08:47.385+0000) > > ok > > and u can buy 5 champs that value 1 gold so , > ure telling me that u cant buy all champs for 3 gold? > but if u sell again those 2 chams and rerol for 2 gold = 2 gold spend > > only this got u 12 gold spend from 3 > hope u understand now my point I still have no idea what the fuck you're talking about, but it doesn't matter, I completed the mission.
MedusasGRL (EUNE)
: oh actualy you can 10 gold > 10 champs > u sell them> than 2 for refresh > u got 8 ...same think over and over its writen spent 25 gold w one refresh u got 18 champs +2 from refresh just from 10 gold it turns to be a lot more 10+2+8+2+6+2+4+2+2 = 38 and u end up w 2 chams :P
Idk how you think you start with 10 gold, but you don't, in the same play I previously mentioned I did try to do it in the first stage, and it didn't work, it wasn't enough, I ended up with about 14-17 gold. And again, you can't spend 38 gold in the same "phase", only 25. If you spend 25 in one round and some other gold in the next within the same phase, then the mission won't be completed.
Thilmer (EUW)
: I have the feeling that the eggs are basically imposible to get. I'm doing basically every mission, and I still need a ton of points to get to them.
> [{quoted}](name=Thilmer,realm=EUW,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=pYa8XgV4,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-19T14:56:21.503+0000) > > I have the feeling that the eggs are basically imposible to get. I'm doing basically every mission, and I still need a ton of points to get to them. I missed some missions and some days for the pts(the one that's every 3 days) and I have 7225 pts(and one more mission that gives 100 pts), so it might not be impossible. But it depends when it's gonna end. The first egg it's at 8500 pts.
Comentários de Rioters
MedusasGRL (EUNE)
: well i done it ... so i tryed different thinks but i belive that the think is Spend 25 gold in one turn = Spend 25 gold in turn one meaning spend 25 gold in 1-1 1-2 1-3
> [{quoted}](name=MedusasGRL,realm=EUNE,application-id=PKbQ4unq,discussion-id=5GuKANmh,comment-id=0018,timestamp=2019-12-19T00:01:21.341+0000) > > well i done it ... so i tryed different thinks but i belive that the think is > > Spend 25 gold in one turn = Spend 25 gold in turn one > meaning spend 25 gold in 1-1 1-2 1-3 It's not possible to have that much money in turn one... Update: While you can't spend 25 that early, your comment gave me the idea that maybe "one turn" refers to phases, like 2-1 to 2-7, like the first number needs to be the same, and you spend exactly and ONLY 25 gold until you get to phase 3(this is an example). I did that and it worked.
: It did change, yes. >**Orb of Enlightenment:** We wanted to make it easier for players who don’t play TFT every day but still play a lot of it to get a good amount of XP from the Orb. The Orb will now recharge every three days instead of every day, so if you only play certain nights or only on weekends, you’ll have a much easier time earning XP in this pass. [Here's the source.](https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/features/rise-elements-pass)
Oh wow, so they're pretty much saying "We saw how much beta passes people get every day from the orb, so we changed it to make everything harder". Like, even if you don't play everyday... you could've still took the orb every 3 days... like tf riot.
: 10th Yr anniversary orb
I have the icon and emote, but not the ward. And it's been several hour already. I also log out and in, but it didn't help.
Jikker (NA)
: Log out and log in
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EMkZI9nA,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-18T03:23:22.505+0000) > > Log out and log in I did that and I still can't see the ward. When I go in my collection it does say "8 total wards owned" but I can only see 7(and I looked over it like 10 times, I did count correctly). I do have the emote and icon, just not the ward.
xoxokidd (NA)
: 10 year gift
Yeah, I can't see the ward either.
: uh yea i was trolling, my bad >__<
: http://prntscr.com/pkhy58 hover your mouse cursor over that yellow exclamation mark. it will tell you what time it will be available.
Pretty sure that's only saying the time at which you should've made an account in order to get the gifts, not the time at which the gifts are available.

Ina1234

Nível 86 (EUNE)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão