Comentários de Rioters
: Fan Art - Kindred Tattoo
Tattoo looks dope, but would never perma paint myself something related to games :D
: Urgot of course, he has mana issues and it has synergy with his Q
> [{quoted}](name=Clockwork Mouse,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=udmplFx4,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-20T21:05:51.520+0000) > > Urgot of course, he has mana issues and it has synergy with his Q are u on crack?
EPIKON (NA)
: Talk about boring. Worst. Finals. Ever.
> [{quoted}](name=EPIKON,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=Pcr5dvAy,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-19T09:30:58.347+0000) > > Talk about boring. > > Worst. > > Finals. > > Ever. Well it was kinda boring because TL didn't play. They looked like 5 randoms in plat q
EPIKON (NA)
: Talk about boring. Worst. Finals. Ever.
> [{quoted}](name=EPIKON,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=mPfKciVw,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-19T09:30:17.988+0000) > > Talk about boring. > > Worst. > > Finals. > > Ever. https://imgur.com/EfhZANd
: *Watches American Streamer* *Gets surprised when American Streamer endorses America*
Its not just that - its straight trash talk that would prolly get banned if you say those things in game
: Funny how all the thugs from eu talking shit AFTER the game is over, When i predicted g2 wins and was congratulating them on their win 10 mins before they even closed out game 3. Stay classy EU.
Like every major streamer been trash talking about EU whole their life and now finally their mouth are shut with 3-0. Can't wait for response from t1 and tfblade XD
Comentários de Rioters
: > [{quoted}](name=Krayzie,realm=EUNE,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=QnuEsaR6,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-18T16:15:01.606+0000) > > Not even challenger soloq can compare to strats used in pro play. > > Basically look at it this way: Pro play league is different game than one we play. You mean like how Sona had (or still has) the highest WR in SoloQ? Ye, what's strong in pro play isn't viable in SoloQ.
You missed the point completely. Pros use tactics that they actually train. This can also be seen in any sport in world. Tactics is what matters the most.
: Balanced for Pro Play...?
Not even challenger soloq can compare to strats used in pro play. Basically look at it this way: Pro play league is different game than one we play.
afmghost (NA)
: Your brain
_your brain after 1 soloq game_ _do you still want to play soloq?_ _let others play for you, Yuumi available now!_
: Rank shame me please. "Roast me por favor?" Will the mods allow it?
: You all remember when you said Kai'sa was underpowered, and they buffed her?
Nobody beside high elo players will be able to play her. Why? Because adc's don't have hands in low elo.
Míellá (NA)
: No Yuumi is not a bad champion.
no, yuumi is trash champion. deal with it
: Hell no! She's a cat, and cats are disgusting creatures that kill birds not for food, but for sport... and they are an invasive species!
> [{quoted}](name=Overlord Mengsk,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5mdBMPAQ,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-05-16T18:34:42.992+0000) > > Hell no! She's a cat, and cats are disgusting creatures that kill birds not for food, but for sport... and they are an invasive species! holy shit my iq just dropped by 89% while reading this "CATS ARE INVASIVE SPECIE" HAHAAHA
: Yuumi hit 36% wr with the hotfix buffs
Cuz champ is literally dependent on adc. ADC = Trash = Lost lane = Prolly lost game. Adc good = MAYBE won lane
Critty92 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Krayzie,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=L1EgiPF0,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-16T10:42:49.690+0000) > > You know why yummi is total shit? Because supports can now play her and flame adc for losing or playing bad. > You won't see her win rate above 40% in iron-plat ever in life. Why? Because adcs can't play 1v2 bot lane. > > Champion is so much dependent on her adc that its fkin stupid from Riot to be releasing such champion. E-girls will now insta play her and flame adc for playing bad. > > Worst release of champion in years. Supports are as good as their adc is, you should know that.
> [{quoted}](name=Critty92,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=L1EgiPF0,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-05-16T10:46:58.367+0000) > > Supports are as good as their adc is, you should know that. you are delusional
Critty92 (EUNE)
: Why are you people crying about Yuumi?
You know why yummi is total shit? Because supports can now play her and flame adc for losing or playing bad. You won't see her win rate above 40% in iron-plat ever in life. Why? Because adcs can't play 1v2 bot lane. Champion is so much dependent on her adc that its fkin stupid from Riot to be releasing such champion. E-girls will now insta play her and flame adc for playing bad. Worst release of champion in years.
: people who complain about vayne...what about kaisa?
Kai'sa is easier version of vayne. Vayne is getting all the shit talk because of 15% hp as true dmg every 3rd attack. Mostly because of that
: 1. theyre trying to buff her and not nerf her 2. in which world are zyra or cait anywhere near op status?
> [{quoted}](name=TSM Souley,realm=EUW,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=ZOH65NIy,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-14T17:30:21.451+0000) > > 1. theyre trying to buff her and not nerf her 2. in which world are zyra or cait anywhere near op status? You must be delusional or can't read. Because these are NERFS
: Small Diana Gameplay changes coming to PBE
XD first hand balancing team You know that Diana is not problem? But buffing champions that are "op" like Zyra or Cait who doesn't deserve buffs. What kind of mastermind stand behind priorities like this. Edit; These are not changes, these are straight nerf to ground
: This has become such a shame for a comapny making billions...
hoganftw (NA)
: Top lane is for masochists.
that's how top lane works, afk farm if u can't win or snowball with jungler. Take herald and first tower. XD
: I drew this IE Jhin build meme :D Enjoy
this is fkin hilarious! XDDD
: Are we supposed to get progress for doing our daily missions?
: Honestly this is the most awkward set of champions to be receiving buffs I've ever seen.
I'm happy Shaco got some love finally. Champion needs some other buffs, but i'm happy with this :) Tbh don't really understand guinso buff if early or zyra buff or soraka buff or caitlyn buff, but we'll see how that plays out
: FIX the client pls!
every time missions come out this crappy client crashes lol missions NEVER worked from first try, they always have to "fix" it XD
: When you're so far in the friend zone
Maybe she want threesome ? ? ?
: how many players do you think leave bronze per year?
i don't think people actually leave bronze since there are no new players coming to play this game XD
NAFB (NA)
: Works fine for me.
this shit of boards is not even read by rioters idk why i even posted it here XD
NAFB (NA)
: ***
You didn't even notice that this mission doesn't work XD How delusional are you?
NAFB (NA)
: Please tell me you are joking. read the bottom right of the mission...… https://gyazo.com/010f2ba20413bef9384bc80ad95a6283
How stupid u think i am? I thought its repeating at first, but actually you don't get 100XP and mission is shown as "complete". Also u get +1 on other missions progress where u have to complete 12 and 20 missions. After some time ~20min, "Fight for your house" resets and you lose 1 mission progress from 12 and 20.
: I have the same issue, i actually contacted riot support and i am waiting on a reply. Hopefully this issue will get fixed.
> [{quoted}](name=AllTheWayThere,realm=EUW,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=uQ9wJ30Q,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-10T12:57:17.243+0000) > > I have the same issue, i actually contacted riot support and i am waiting on a reply. Hopefully this issue will get fixed. can u please reply here when u get answer
Comentários de Rioters
: Am I alone who miss this ?
only thing i miss about this is Phreak leading champion spotlight, he was the greatest
Noemus (EUW)
: Freakin' smurfs
But how do you think people like Sion will ever get to high elo if not by playing from start. Its Riot problem they encourage smurfing. Because if guy have 10/0 in provisional, he should be put in p1 and not silver or iron division
vladiq (EUW)
: LOW HP OUTPLAYS COMPILATION
"riven is not busted" @1:53 XD Good plays tho
: Riot, who's Responsible for the Delay of Clash Release? Punish Him or Her.
clash is failed project, they realized that "alpha client" is actually trash, done on old technology by rookies.
: Riot Employees walkout
meanwhile... Riot banning people for saying "go make sandwich" or anything related to any form of harassment, especially to women LOL. What an bullshit company this is, embarrassing
: World of Goo free on the EPIC GAMES store.
Avinychus (EUW)
: MSI missions - no more missions?..
I think more missions are coming on May 16th
: What champions can 1v5 / 1v9?
Currently: {{champion:92}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:122}}
Mr Elessar (EUNE)
: Oh look a new event
You need to watch it for ~12min
: gold
its like that since forever
: nice honor system
43 boxes 0 keys you get 1 box per 7 days 43x7=301 That means you are honor 0-1 for 301+ days Seems pretty toxic to me.
: What's the $100 difference between golden chromas and prestige skins?
Comentários de Rioters
Ada Wong (NA)
: South Texas Comicon (Cosplay)
Ahri sure let her self go
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: What did you actually build {{item:3124}} ? it has 0 synergy with nautilus.
> [{quoted}](name=JuiceBoxP,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0jObaeMn,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-04-28T17:41:05.517+0000) > > What did you actually build {{item:3124}} ? it has 0 synergy with nautilus. IF you build him on hit, then trust me it can do great XD
: Stop saying that these champions are unoriginal and plain copies of other champs.
{{champion:145}} is literally trash version of {{champion:67}} xd
Exibir mais

Krayzie

Nível 270 (EUNE)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão