Dr Poro (EUW)
: THANK YOU for the Death Recap update and the rest!
Does it have the information about CC ? Duration and stuff
: What r u talking about lmao, crazy guy !!!!
> [{quoted}](name=The Spicy Crit,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zuPpp6AH,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-14T14:59:07.453+0000) > > What r u talking about lmao, crazy guy !!!! Bruh stfu, that was the old client !
: Yeah, Riot really should do something about bot lane !
> [{quoted}](name=The Spicy Crit,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Fs37sIPF,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-14T14:57:38.032+0000) > > Yeah, Riot really should do something about bot lane ! I agree, thanks for your support !
: Bruh just win more games lmao
> [{quoted}](name=The Spicy Crit,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E8Pyp88b,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-06-14T14:54:52.933+0000) > > Bruh just win more games lmao Thanks, i listened to you and now im a grandmaster player!
: Let's bring the fight to Memes and Games
: kappa
inb4 you get downvoted to oblivion, but yes, i keep seeing alot of Luxes and she's a bit stronger than she should be, you know
Comentários de Rioters
Nosnide (NA)
: I am Silver 3 in series to S2, why is there a Bronze 3 on my team?
Because in promo you must show that u deserve a new division.. Stupid logic.. i've had full bronze team vs silver team .. Worst of all ? I was B1, teammates were B5-B3.. We won.. because i was a fed yasuo and i've snowballed out of control
: a champ that needs to be gutted
Its easy to kill him, but you're still lvl 11 and i guess you play garen because he's popular in the lower levels. However yasuo sh*ts on garen, he shiits at everyone if he's good enough. Yasuos are probably smurfers because no one at that low level doesnt even know that he exist.
: So why they buffing dravens Q and not his "Almost useless" passive
Hmmm... Lets talk about Lissandra and Nunu passives...
Comentários de Rioters
: @Riot Please stop ignoring this huge client question
They'll probably ignore us plebs because they dont get their 3250 RP in $$ from us. If you ask me, the client in the current stage works fine for a high end machine users, and rito wants to keep them happy because no rich kids = no profit for rito. For the most developers, performance comes first, then stupid ui elements. If riot really WANTED to do somethimg about performance, they would do it a long time ago.. So its up to you, either get rid of your shiity pc, sell ur organs, be an assassin, sell ur family and buy a super high end pc to play lol, or enjoy in 3 fps with your current pc because you dont have a money to buy skins and stuff that u really need in your life... perhaps, they could be working on performance but thats HIGHLY unlikely because there's no really much profit from a low end pc users.. because if you cant afford a pc, you probably cant support riot with buying skins and stuff. hope i didnt offend the guys from riot team, if i did im so sorry..
: Elo hell is keeping me down
: Enjoy your year in low silver/bronze!
U talk too much for a guy with 4/4 kda. Goodbye and merry christmas
: Yet you feed half your games lol
Hehe. Thats what u get when nobody wants to build tank :"D everyone wants to do dem dmg. Cya
: LOL trolled me hard.
Thatz why i posted this shiet. Have a good night bro
Comentários de Rioters
: I'm Bronz, but i shewld be platinium, stupid teams
GUYZ im silver 5 now but me still tink i shewld be platinium. Halp
SunScape (NA)
: my idea for {{champion:157}} https://gyazo.com/d9387831c799329a88dae0e115d0c66d
: passive needs to go, free stats especially something as strong as crit is a no-go.
Which passive ? He has two ? Shield and Crit. Ye. Double crit is.. irritating, im saying that as a Yasuo main. But removing double crit would KILL him and make him a bruiser, which would be a big - to this game by me. And what about Vayne ? She comes out of nowhere and 3 shots you and thats ok ? I mean, Yasuo's ad with full build is somewhere near 250-300, whereas other ADCarries have 400+ (im seeing yasuo as a meele adc). With your rework Yasuo would be considered as a WEAK champ, because he has nothing then. No shield, no double crit, crap AD, 0 tankiness without Triforce or Frozen M.. EDIT: And you want to take away his whole passive or just some components. But he still needs something in a reward. You cant just take something away from him or any champion and give him nothing in reward. Would you be happy if your champion's passive has been removed and replaced with "-champ name- can cast a spell without a cost every 10 seconds"..
Comentários de Rioters
CppL (EUW)
: Disable fizz
Khm khm... BALANCE
: https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder685/500x/63628685.jpg
: I'm Bronz, but i shewld be platinium, stupid teams
Any edvices. I riely think i shewld be platinium. I hev bout 70 minjons at 20 mins. Thats gewd ?
Comentários de Rioters
Emortal (NA)
: umm HI! here's some help most likely [*shameless self promotion](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/alpha-client-discussion/tH1NldU3-alpha-clent-freezing-low-fps-unresponsive-client){{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Ty, im in the school now, but when i arrive home i'll try ur method and post the results xD
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Pyro (EUNE)
: All the authors of the autofill complaint threads are low elo scrubs
They dont complain because in the higher ELOs there are many players who actually WANT to play support. In our low elo, nobody wants to play it because everyone wants to 'carry the game' (even tho they go 0/10 with 70 cs @ 20 min but nvm ).. I personally dont like playing support because my soloq adc always has a hamster brain and doesnt know what the lasthitting means.. I often see that the high elo streamers are getting autofilled to EVERY role, not just support, that should be the reason of no high elo QQing. Call me a silver scrub, however you want, but forcing me to play something that i dont want to is UNFAIR. I came to relax and play my best role, not supporting and seeing every lane loses.. Damn if i wanted to play support i'd set 'support' as my primary role.. Just my low elo worthless 2 cents.
: Hey Riot, Yasuo's Q goes through Jax's dodge when he's the only/first target being hit
Oh God. Another QQ thread about Yasuo.. Its your fault because you're trying to trade on the early levels, where he has the GODLIKE trading potential.. I literally STOMPED jax with yasuo because he gave me 2 kills early on.. God stop crying about champiom being OP or bugged. He has received enough nerfs.. Now its just to stun him and kill him ffs.
Vei (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Lazarevic1337,realm=EUNE,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=i2XFK5pL,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-11-23T15:49:55.353+0000) > > You'd rather lose a game than wait extra 2 minutes xD ? :D i'd rather git gud xD
> [{quoted}](name=Vei,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=i2XFK5pL,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-11-23T15:59:10.176+0000) > > i'd rather git gud xD Meh.. -3 LP ain't a big deal xD
Vei (NA)
: dont wanna have loooong queue times
> [{quoted}](name=Vei,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=i2XFK5pL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-11-23T15:09:39.449+0000) > > dont wanna have loooong queue times You'd rather lose a game than wait extra 2 minutes xD ? :D
Comentários de Rioters
JØKÉR (EUW)
: super slow animation on the new client
Can confirm, super slow + disable animations button doesnt work
: Alpha client takes MUCH more resources than the legacy one
Thank you all for responses. I thought i was the only one with this problem.. So the only problem is CPU usage ? RAM seems fine, i got opened both internet browser and the alpha client, had no freezing at all.. While i tried to browse the internet with legacy client i literally needed to wait 20 secs for my browser to pop up. Glad RAM usage is reduced, gj rito. I'm not worried at all because of high cpu usage, that problem is going to be fixed soon.. Everybody reported lags and cpu usage, so riot team cannot just give up on that.
  Comentários de Rioters

Lazarevic1337

Nível 30 (EUNE)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão