: > [{quoted}](name=Riftn00b,realm=EUNE,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=kl6jhbAP,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-28T17:09:07.146+0000) > > Yet he survived with 5 units with full hp. happens to me a lot in this set, sometimes my guys doesn´t deal any damage (even when im stacking good items on my carries) it´s like they are set up to die.
I know, right? It is hard to talk about it though without sounding like a sour loser who is looking for excuses. I think there is something wrong with the damage registration in this game. I just had a game where I had predator, assasin, berseker, glacial combo... my opponent had mage+warden+ocean. My whole team died in less than 3 seconds. My Reksai had PD and dragon claw... she just disappeard, so did my Mundo. In the meantime my golden Diana with items couldn't kill a silver talyah without items. WTF Also, I've noticed several times that Yasuo doesn't deal any damage with his ult.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
Get2 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Riftn00b,realm=EUNE,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=EvWm7JUA,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-01T00:27:18.920+0000) > > Neither of them worth anything against her since you cannot control your units and she is not in the front line. Not to mention when your champion is constantly cc-ed by her ult then giant slayer worth absoultely nothing. Btw, build this or that... yeah, that is how tft works I can build what I'd like to. Blitzcrank, 2star, plus yomou's, plus position, plus evil laughter. Plus 2 more blitzcranks if you know you're up against her. Keep em guessing where they're going to be.
> [{quoted}](name=Get2,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=EvWm7JUA,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-01T13:58:14.165+0000) > > Blitzcrank, 2star, plus yomou's, plus position, plus evil laughter. Plus 2 more blitzcranks if you know you're up against her. Keep em guessing where they're going to be. I understand all of this but you cannot change your item set between two opponents. You are lucky enough if you manage to build a perfect counter from the beginning of the game. But how should you know at the beginning that you will face a gold lulu in the last rounds?
: Build hush to shut her up or giant slayer to take down anyone with hp buffs. ezpz
Neither of them worth anything against her since you cannot control your units and she is not in the front line. Not to mention when your champion is constantly cc-ed by her ult then giant slayer worth absoultely nothing. Btw, build this or that... yeah, that is how tft works I can build what I'd like to.
Comentários de Rioters
: Adaptive TFT RNG
Just wanted to post about the same thing. I would really like it if RNG would be real RNG because right now the game intentionally screws you over like you said. I've just finished a game where I had 2 of every knights and brawlers that weren't in any other teamcomp. I checked it there wasn't any of them out there but I just got the same useless shit over and over again. Therefore, I decided to use all my gold to reroll at once since it was totally ridiculous after so many rounds. Guess what? I rerolled about 30 times + previous rerolls and I didn't get any of them! What a piece of shit. Meanwhile, sometimes people (me included) just get in every single round what they need even if multiple people build the same teamcomp. They even say in tips that players get champions from the same pool, therefore if I decide to collect a champion that noone else does then i should have more chance to get it. Also, in a game yesterday, I needed an adc into my comp as the last piece. Yet again I managed to get lvl 8 without getting a single adc. How is that even possible? I took a lot of early game damage in order to get higher levels before the others and choose from better champions. Still even in lvl 8 I got the same 1 gold - 2 gold garbage in every round, after every reroll. Makes no fucking sense. RNG is bs enough as it is normally but this game is straight up rigged.
Eedat (NA)
: He's already down to a reasonable level and he's losing spear and conq
He is already down???????????? He is the most disgusting late game champion because unlike other late game champions he has literally no counter after a certain point in the game due to his stupid 0 cooldown abilities that make him an immortal tank with the damage of an adc. Removing spear doesn't mean a thing when dragon soul gives the exact same passive, however, unlike spear not just for 6 seconds after ult but for permanently. Poor Jax doesn't even need to ult anymore to permanently block incoming damage and stun and jump around. What a nerf really....
: Least Broken Champ
{{champion:136}} {{champion:60}} {{champion:41}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:64}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:134}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:142}} {{champion:143}}
: I mean in this instance I'm 100% sure you're leaving out some MAJOR context, but know they are removing SoS, thus nerfing him by default. They're most likely just waiting until after they do it to avoid gutting it's users too hard.
I tell you every detail. What do you want to know? Removing SoS isn't enough, he needs a hard nerf besides that.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Why would you remove the only route to victory for 90% of the champions
I don't know about a single champion that can only win if it takes 4 turret shot in early game. I won many games in aram with different champions and I never needed that.
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Riftn00b,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RB8bK5uo,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-19T18:02:09.945+0000) > > If that was true then they wouldn't aggro on champions when they attack other champions. Since they do, it is obvious they are there to function as protectors, even more, they prioritise protecting champions against enemy champions over attacking minions. Therefore your statement is obviously wrong. No, im not wrong. Its a safety net and a deterrent for mindless dives, but its not supposed to stop all dives just because the tower is hitting you. At some point the game needs to transition to you protecting it, not it protecting you, else games would never end.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RB8bK5uo,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-10-19T18:18:26.268+0000) > > No, im not wrong. Its a safety net and a deterrent for mindless dives, but its not supposed to stop all dives just because the tower is hitting you. At some point the game needs to transition to you protecting it, not it protecting you, else games would never end. I agree with this. My issue isn't about dives in general. It feels like the turrets don't grant any protection, not even in early game. Late game they are totally useless. I don't except them to oneshot the enemy but I can barely see the damage they deal to a lifebar in late game.
Pika Fox (NA)
: Turrets arent there to kill champions, theyre there to stop minions.
If that was true then they wouldn't aggro on champions when they attack other champions. Since they do, it is obvious they are there to function as protectors, even more, they prioritise protecting champions against enemy champions over attacking minions. Therefore your statement is obviously wrong.
Comentários de Rioters
Instig (EUW)
: Why can you cast spells while stunned?
I asked the same question once and the answer I got was pretty much this: "this game was always like this, deal with it or leave". If you ask me it is totally BS and against common sense but whatever.
: Go try Garen. He is 100% Melee with a 1.5s MS buff as his gap closer. He deserves melting people if he gets to them, and has to be tanky in order to get to them.
> [{quoted}](name=Romans VI XXIII,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Jobv6yh5,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-10-09T12:59:32.808+0000) > > Go try Garen. He is 100% Melee with a 1.5s MS buff as his gap closer. He deserves melting people if he gets to them, and has to be tanky in order to get to them. I'd say he is quite well compensated for that. One of the best healing factor in the game, in-built armor and mr, 2 different type of anti-cc, an unstoppable attack... he had a stable ~51% win rate before this patch, so he was fine. I am afraid with his true damage and attack speed buffs he will melt not just squishies but bruisers and tanks as well which isn't okay. Will see what happens though.
: New Garen is fun
I don't think granting instant conqueror to any champion is healthy. He can deal more damage than any adc while remaining tanky asf. I would remove the tenacity from his W now. But I don't play Garen, it is just my first impression.
KazKaz (OCE)
: Worlds just isn't doing it this year...
So true. I would suggest a 30% damage reduction for all champions in the game for a start, however, I know that would be only placebo since there are so many things wrong about league now, it is hard to even list it. I feel like Awaken was the best experience I got from league in this season.
: She is isnt. People who say riven is hard are just not good at the game. You can effectively pick her up and win even without doing perfecr animation cancels at her current status. You no longer need to sacrifice cdr for damage like you did in the past and not only that you can also get tanky as hell now since her items have hp on top of it. Don't try to talk shit to me about Riven i got hundreds of games on her and even named myself WorstRivenUni during season 6 and one tricked her till i got banned (again). And even if you wanted proof i could litterally get an EUW acc and show you all of her combos on my 80ping without any warming up and i've quit for over 9 months now. She is actually braindead in most of her *skill* matchups for like 2 years now and she either gets hard stomped countered to the point she is irrelevant in lane or it's up to the riven player to win the matchup not the other player on the skill matchup. And for high elo proof you can litterally watch hashinshin ( a well know riven hater her ) using her for like 3 games and shitstomping LOL.
> She is isnt. People who say riven is hard are just not good at the game. So you are saying TF Blade is not good at the game. Because he said just before he got banned from twitch that he doesn't play Riven because he couldn't play her at higher level than diamond before he plays hundreds of games with her since she is not an easy champion. > You can effectively pick her up and win even without doing perfecr animation cancels at her current status. 44.27%, 46%, 47.22%, 48.72%, 48.77% These are her win rates from bronze to diamond. It shows perfectly how "effectively" can she be picked in her current state, also that you have 0 clue what you are talking about. > Don't try to talk shit to me about Riven i got hundreds of games on her and even named myself WorstRivenUni during season 6 and one tricked her till i got banned (again). So because you played her 3 years ago you automatically now her current state, matchups, strengths, etc? How delusional. > And even if you wanted proof i could litterally get an EUW acc and show you all of her combos on my 80ping without any warming up and i've quit for over 9 months now. Sure. Adrian Riven said he still needs to practice time and time again after he takes a break to perform her combos properly. I guess you are just way better than him. Too bad you never actually showed it but I guess someone has to believe you from 7.7 billion people. >She is actually braindead in most of her *skill* matchups for like 2 years now and she either gets hard stomped countered to the point she is irrelevant in lane or it's up to the riven player to win the matchup not the other player on the skill matchup. Or you were just too bad with her and never managed to learn how to play her in hard matchups. > And for high elo proof you can litterally watch hashinshin ( a well know riven hater her ) using her for like 3 games and shitstomping LOL. hashinshin is a living joke. High elo players make fun of him all the time what a delusional, clueless idiot hashinshin is, so bringing his name up just makes your statements even more of a joke. Btw, if you mean by "shitstomping" that he was humiliated in lane then hard carried by his teammates while he was unable to perform a single Q combo then he sure shitstomped. LOL
Saezio (EUNE)
: Overall winrate list.
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4ajrc5FM,comment-id=0002000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-19T15:54:59.233+0000) > > Overall winrate list. So you're trying to protect Kled's oppressive win rates that are based on statistically relevant datas with irrelevant statistics based on a couple games of barely played champions...
Mogarl (NA)
: While true, it's never possible due to a low sample size. High plat (or whatever the equivalent now is) is the highest rated group with enough of a sample size to make statements based solely on statistics. There's a low enough population in masters and above that a frequently played champ can make their counters look statistically overpowered, a player that one tricks an unpopular champ may be the only player of that champ, or random chance may simply allow for a difference of a few percent.
> [{quoted}](name=Mogarl,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4ajrc5FM,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-19T05:27:27.897+0000) > > While true, it's never possible due to a low sample size. High plat (or whatever the equivalent now is) is the highest rated group with enough of a sample size to make statements based solely on statistics. There's a low enough population in masters and above that a frequently played champ can make their counters look statistically overpowered, a player that one tricks an unpopular champ may be the only player of that champ, or random chance may simply allow for a difference of a few percent. 1300 is not a low sample size. Btw, low sample size is never an issue on this board when ppl cries about e.g. Riven. "Omg Riven has 55% win rate after 2 hours of the new patch was applied, based on 30 games, omg broken champion"... So, no if board keeps bitching about other champions based on master + statistics then it does work for Kled too, especially with statistically relevant numbers. If you find 1300 low, then check diamond+: 53% win rate 12,000 games, Gold: 52.15% win rate 50,000 games. There isn't a single elo where Kled isn't oppressive and supports that he doesn't need to be nerfed.
: Do you by any chance have any concept of the term "sample size"?
> [{quoted}](name=TotalJerk,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4ajrc5FM,comment-id=00020000000000000001,timestamp=2019-09-19T05:47:56.882+0000) > > Do you by any chance have any concept of the term "sample size"? Do you by any chance have any concept of statistics? No, you don't. Because if you did you would know that 1300 is not a low sample size.
Saezio (EUNE)
: Cool. I just checked, and Kled is 15th in that list. Why didn't you pick any of the 14 previous champs to complain about?
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4ajrc5FM,comment-id=00020000000100000000,timestamp=2019-09-18T21:05:20.640+0000) > > Cool. > > I just checked, and Kled is 15th in that list. Why didn't you pick any of the 14 previous champs to complain about? In what list he is 15th? He has the 2nd highest win rate on top lane.
Saezio (EUNE)
: Question Are master+ stats referring to matches or to players?
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4ajrc5FM,comment-id=000200000001,timestamp=2019-09-18T20:43:49.001+0000) > > Question > Are master+ stats referring to matches or to players? matches
Ifneth (NA)
: Gotta include Plat and Diamond, or else any champ can have crazy stats because Master+ is old Diamond 1+.
That is strange because I was always told champions should be balanced around high elo players since they can use the champions with their full potential, also they know the best ways to counter them. There are only 2 top lane champions with 54+% win rate and more than 1000 played games: Kled and Pantheon.
Saezio (EUNE)
: Kled has 52,4% winrate with 5% pickrate according to U.GG in plat+ matches. What site are you using?
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4ajrc5FM,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-18T18:39:04.626+0000) > > Kled has 52,4% winrate with 5% pickrate according to U.GG in plat+ matches. > > What site are you using? U.gg , master+ stats
: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/NcyYFg5E-oh-no-pyke-got-caught?comment=001b Look Pyke health regen 😆
Yeah, I saw it. That champion really outshines any other shit in this game.
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters
: Sounds like you're the only one using fake data and should really learn proper communication and research skills.
So if I am using datas from the site that was said to be the most accurate by Riot it means I am using fake data? Are you okay bud? Have you visited your doctor recently?
: Riven just feels like she can get 2 kills at lvl 3 and completely out scale everyone.
It wouldn't be NA board if you didn't make "Riven is op" thread for a champion that has 46% win rate in your elo. The lack of self-criticism of low elo players is incredible here.
: Well according to sites like op.gg, he has been having a 46 to 50% winrate the last couple of patches so you're just incredibly wrong.
> [{quoted}](name=ProExpertKing,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ss0bqFW9,comment-id=000d00000000,timestamp=2019-08-24T21:04:15.697+0000) > > Well according to sites like op.gg, he has been having a 46 to 50% winrate the last couple of patches so you're just incredibly wrong. And how about stop using fake data from shit sites and start using credible data from u.gg that has the most accurate statistics according to Riot?
: Because they've been at a low winrate and mostly unplayable for anyone so they buffed them.
> [{quoted}](name=ProExpertKing,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ss0bqFW9,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2019-08-24T13:09:24.095+0000) > > Because they've been at a low winrate and mostly unplayable for anyone so they buffed them. Jax had 52% win rate in master+ almost every patch before this buff. Now he has 54% and 58% in challenger. What an unplayable champion...
: Firstly i never personally said nerf riven so please dont put me with the diehard riven haters that ask for riven to get deleted. I do find her annoying but thats it. I pick poppy every time i face riven and I am ok with the match up. Simple as that. If i blind pick then then lost vs riven ( i have met some inexperieced riven who were just 300g in my pocket every time i went for the kill) or riven pressed her buttons correctly and timely. So i got outsmarted out played -call it whatever you want. I dont really mind her- but I do find her annoying to kill or get rid of ( high mobility to either escape or hunt me down). Secondly riven had both highest win ratio AND pick ratio at all ranks globaly- so in my opinion she needed some attention . I personally believed that what riven needs are some adjustments like lower Q damage and lower Q cd or something or passive etc. Finally bugs like these should not exist- for any reason no matter the champion. Neither Riven or Kled or Yasuo or anyone should be plagued with bugs and make the champion doing things that shouldnt happened in the first place.
That is why I used " ". NA board was always like this: "nerf riven because she has 55% win rate in master+" and no further explanation. Riven is now garbage tier compared to other buffed and way easier top laners, so still crying for Riven nerfs is laughable. Otherwise, I agree with everything what you said.
: Akali after the rework ( before they remove W invisiblity under tower and Q heal) had way lower than rivens win ratio. WAY lower winrate than Riven. And Riot admited that akali even with that winrate that she was too strong. So winrates doesnt matter.
> [{quoted}](name=giannishannibal,realm=EUNE,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=5QEEfp8w,comment-id=000300010000,timestamp=2019-08-22T17:32:47.886+0000) > > Akali after the rework ( before they remove W invisiblity under tower and Q heal) had way lower than rivens win ratio. WAY lower winrate than Riven. And Riot admited that akali even with that winrate that she was too strong. So winrates doesnt matter. When Riven had high win rates "you" said "Nerf Riven because she has high win rates". When Riven has low win rates you say "Nerf Riven because win rates doesn't matter" XDDDDDD
Comentários de Rioters
Comentários de Rioters

Riftn00b

Nível 20 (EUNE)
Total de votos positivos
Criar uma discussão